Brazil's Far Right on Rise - Candidate who insults Migrants, Blacks & Gays tops Election polls

Jair Bolsonaro is seeking to lead the world’s fourth-biggest democracy

Right Wing Death Squads
Since the Pinochet-praising former paratrooper entered politics three decades ago, he has repeatedly called for a return to the kind of military rule Brazil endured until 1985… “I am in favour of a dictatorship,” he boasted during the first of seven terms as a congressman.

Such incendiary remarks were long dismissed as the ravings of a irreverent and irrelevant extremist – as were his equally inflammatory attacks on… black people, gay people, foreigners and indigenous communities, for which he was last week charged by Brazil’s attorney general with inciting hate speech.

Now, however, Bolsonaro’s ideas have taken centre stage, with the father of five leading the race to become Brazil’s next president after the jailing of his nemesis and main rival, the former president Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva.
archive.is/WDBXs

Attached: Brazil far right 2 dou.jpg (860x550, 64.25K)

He sounds like a good guy.

godspeed, chosen Latino

Attached: 1494096045560.jpg (640x360, 23.55K)

He looks white. Are Brazilians mainly pure Portuguese?

The only pure anything there are tourists.

brazil is a cautionary tale for the U.S.

The Global Reich inches ever closer.

Lots of white aristocracy and upper class in Brazil, same as the rest of south america. the elite dont mix with the shitskins.

"Afro-Brazilians" double-niggers are the majority now, so I'm sure there is a strong backlash against the niggerfication.

What the fuck does that even mean?

saying something a jew does not like two years isn't just a meme

Huh, haven't seen him insult blacks for being black. Is this true or another case of people applying every -ism to demonize?

A substantial percentage of them are really Portugese (& Euro-Spanish, etc), though as I recall it's less than 50% There is also a geographic divide, with a different ethnic majority in Brazil's north vs south.

Possibly

Is there a single nation on earth, of which has a different north vs. south ethnic majority, that features a whiter ethnic makeup in the south rather than the north?

How the hell does he expect to win if he alienates the whole country? :^)

Assuming the majority of that half even vote.

Been to Brazil – it is the mixed mess as claimed, but a pure Portuguese women with a fat asses will make you think twice. There is a decent division between class architypes there.

meanto to also say, also with blue/green eyes

portuguese isn't an ethnicity. we are iberians, non white, thank you very much.

Voting is mandatory in Brazil, if you don't you need to justify your absence or pay a small fine iirc, otherwise you lose a lot of rights and have to get your shit sorted.

Right Wing Cuck Squads

Attached: actually-my-reaction-when-ancaps-and-stormfags-talk-about-right-13331007.png (500x479, 88.29K)

Okay shit-skin, whatever you say. We all know though that you're just a mud-blood shit-skin who wants to identify with a European people, but not being white you can't, so rather you want to claim a European people aren't white. European = white. You're neither. You're a shit-skin.

Its 50% white, but they have a pretty big latitude to what they consider white.

Ironic since Brazil is populated by nigger/spics.

They are better off than Spicaly/Argie land.

Portugese, then German, then Japanese.

Then niggers and Goblinos.

It might actually be a good idea to evac the Afrikaaner Boers to Brazil, if only Brazil gave a shit.

South Brazil is whites who want to secede to separate themselves from the scum of Rio.

This is unacceptable! Break down class divisions! We must all be equal!

Was Brazil always filled with muds, or did they move there after whites made something of the country?

Yes it was filled with blacks to work on sugar plntation during the 1500's and then in the 1700's to work on the gold mines

id 100% go to brazil to participate in a race war

Haiti, US, and Brazil. Christ, who ever thought niggers were a worthwhile investment? Worst plague of all time.

ok you americanised faggot, whatever you say.
I'm iberian. Europe is not an identity, it's a region on the globe.
Nobody in the iberian peninsual is white. White countries= Germany, Switzerland, Denmark, Sweden, Austria, Norway

Worst plague of all time is USA and their retarded logic

Heh, thought it was the same thread. Heres Rio in the past. What the west has to look forward to.

Attached: Rio.jpg (704x1199, 184.99K)

Detroit then and now.

Attached: Detroit_Today.jpg (1500x1045 362.32 KB, 873.35K)

Oh, you're a nigger.

Nah, nigger, you gave away the fact that you're a nigger by taking offense to my insult of them. European = white. You = sub-human mud-skin
. Filtered.

yes there are, Brazil, South Africa, Australia, and probably others
all the countries where white people live and that are in the southern hemisphere, in fact

The Upper class Rich who chafed at paying the working class anything.

A beautifully diverse location user. Maybe one day we will see the wonders of the African Subcontinent recreated.

Attached: laughing link.jpg (481x662, 187.26K)

Who would you say are the most visible examples of your claim that Europeans living on the Iberian peninsula ain't White - the Celts who were there when Romans arrived, or the Visigoths who came there later?

Which groups do you claim are less White, the Catalans or the Basques?

And didn't the Christian Knights Templar have a hand in founding Portugal?

Attached: Spain Catalan.jpg (620x348 56.43 KB, 34.85K)

I've seen you in the other thread, you fucking shitskin, Spaniards were the first to use the term White as an official racial term, kill yourself.

Attached: You were saying.png (427x427, 113.13K)

Alisson Becker (Germanic last name)
Born : Novo Hamburgo (southernmost part of Brasil)
Current Goal keeper

Attached: images (86)

W O R L D W I D E

Attached: euros.png (620x348, 480.22K)

No.

Brazil is a corrupt shithole. Chances are if you aren't in on it as a candidate you gonna get JFK'd.

Everyone who is middle class and above in Brazil is ardently conservative and right wing in my experience, and have no love for those below them.

latin america is the only mystery continent left for me, i have absolutely 0 knowledge of this region and i even have at least 100 hours in documentaries about fucking inuits and kavkaz (caucas) mountain tribes at this point

from it being worse than subsaharan africa tier niggers, to it being secret nazi holdout promised land (odessa, trinidad colony, hitler himself and the whole high command chilling there etc) full off high grade 1488th degree aryan ubermensch aristocracy ruling from above….
what the fuck is going on over there?

racemixing

but i mean is it salvageable? does it have a legit core population that could be developed into something relevant? how are the resources? could a bunch of armed polacks go innawoods there and set up a colony? how's the zog grasp on the area? are there any white nonmixed settlements?

It's a slow motion trainwreck that's been going on and on for 526 years.
Just when you think you get it, it shifts and rolls into a whole different beast. It's entertaining, to say the least.

How many countries does this make now that are going towards the right side of history?

He sounds like a typical CIA/Pentagon asset.

Almost all groups originating in Europe are 'white' by the connotation of the term. Nordics aren't the only white people, they're the only Nordic people. All Europids are different, and should maintain their own identities, but there is still something common to them that puts them above the likes of niggers and semites.

Attached: japhetic race.png (1152x1360, 1.39M)

Niggers: not even once.

I'd be pissed at the left if they unleashed zika mosquitos on me too.

His last name is Bolsonaro, which seens to be derived form the italian surname 'Bolzenaro', the guy in the civil registration desk probably fucked up his family name, it's pretty common in Brazil to have fucked up surnames because of that.

It was a good hiding place for nazis, Joseph Mengele for example escaped to Brazil and died quite peacefully while swimming in a beach, while chasing kikes didn't have a clue where he was.
It took decades before they knew that the old german man who had a heart attack in a beach was the famous doctor.

No

As a northern European who has a close Spanish friend and visits Spain regularly, I can say unequivocally that Spain is White and also that you should kill yourself right away.

Attached: toyu.jpg (1440x810, 137.22K)

mosquitos as a vector? U have to be kidding.

In the early days of firearms when soldiers used muskets there was an expression – "Don't fire until you see the whites of their eyes." Close range was necessary because the musket balls were terribly inaccurate and missed often.
However, when the bullet shape projectile was invented and barrels were rifled inside, firearms became fearsome weapons.

Mosquitoes as a vector? Hmmmm…. let's put our thinking caps on.
The people doing the release you refer to would have to be retarded.

in my opinion no, best case scenario is setting up an apartheid style system
yes, the ruling class is 99% white and people are racist as fuck here, well more like race realist, but it´s something.
I'm don't know the whole continent, but where i'm from if you like raising sheeps and have the planing and money you can set up something quite easily
depending on the place, like everywhere. In argentina, on the patagonias mossad is doing some weird shit. I don't know what
not many, but yes

This is a man with panache. If he willingly signs up to be thrown out of a plane into a war zone then he will fight for your rights

How on earth can he win an election then? All it takes is a couple Jews to organize the dumb blacks into waking up in time to ride the bus to the polling station.

Look at them and laugh. They have the mentality of infants saying "n-no you".

Attached: 8e0db93ddb19769569759cd37915e50340a39918c7689121510c6a9221428598.jpg (300x270, 15.82K)

Monkey people playing at real people ideologies, nothing more.

That are being systematically killed. Brazil's main problem is that people are only whining at the left, instead of killing them as we already do with niggers.

How did those non-whites get there?

Attached: 08CCFDA5-17F2-46E6-AFA4-FC065E54E51F.jpeg (639x634, 129.12K)

celt iberians, i bet you're not even portuguese fag

don't listen to him we're Celt iberians celts were a germanic people so he can go fuck himself

Also to fundament somewhat

Attached: just so people know.PNG (677x630, 58.81K)

Such a friend of the tribe.
What is he going to do against niggers and gays? Brazil, specially Brasilia, Sao Paolo & Rio do Janeiro, are full of it. Will he carpet bomb the whole country? When?
t. /notourguy/

Attached: 31.jpg (474x479, 40.2K)

Where’d she go?

Yes, he is our guy. And killing faggot abominations is as easy as killing niggers: mass spread of viruses that they are weak to, funding harassers to convince some of them to suicide, and the overall "kill and tell that it was a criminal". Nobody will complain about faggots being killed and blamed for crimes (even if innocent) as we already do with niggers. Everyone that matters want niggers and faggots dead, and any excuse given after killing them will promptly be accepted.

Bolsonaro is absolute corrupt shit. Brazil needs to return to the Vargas era ideals, not move towards ancapism.

Right you are. And Europe is an ancient heritage, back to the painted caves of the Cro-Magnons and beyond.

Never talk shit about the us Constitution, i would cut my own legs to have the first amendment

Leftist spotted. Not only he is not corrupt, but also he is the only politician running for presidency that has not a single crime in his whole life resume.

But muh undeclared salary and big house also squid free ;_;

White Brazilians–friendly, intelligent, people

Nigger/Indian Brazilians–literally the worst, most subhuman, low IQ trash–total pieces of shit–who've ever walked the earth. Animals on the scale of pacific island cannibals, essentially.

Unclear how the country has stayed together this long

They're trying their hardest to get rid of it

That really is the face they make when they fall out of the helicopter door.

48% of the population in 2010 identified as white, about 43% identified as "pardo" or "mixed".

Genetic studies of White Brazilians found that the European contribution is 85% of their genome, while for Mixed Brazilians the European contribution is 71% of their genome.

Blacks are about 8% of the population, Asians and Natives 2%.

Black Brazilians are genetically 60% African, 30% European.

Overall this suggests that there are many light-skinned octoroons who identify as white dragging down the white genetic average and light skinned blacks who identify as mixed dragging down the mixed genetic average.

Brazilians in general look like Italians that are a quarter black, basically imagine Robert De Niro's grandkids if his mulatto kids marry white people.

There's a small minority of Brazilians that are white, most aren't.

OLOKO, are you guys seriously telling me that Bolsonaro 2018 is a possibility?

leftists are parasites, they even know it.

they copy everything the white man creates even the memes, because it cannot survive on its own products

48% isn't small

Oy vey

Attached: blog-1765.jpg (645x546, 154.09K)

There's a lot of pure Portuguese, Germans, and Italians in Brazil

It shall be concluded in history as virus spread by their "bad habits" and "poor hygiene" and the remainders died in the greatest mass suicide of history.

Niggers, fags, kikes not safe

Nigger, this country is more prone to insult to blacks then US, most of pops are pardos (white person with tan skin and some nigger traces) and they think themselves different from real niggers, its common for racist jokes among most of brazilian normals, only newlads and universifags get offended.

So America's whiteness only needs to drop by 8% and it will be Brazil tier? Is 50% the threshold to becoming officially fucked?

This guy is cool. I'm happy to see him triggering so many leftists all over the world. I remember seeing a video of him being interviewed by Ellen Page and totally negging her and controlling the frame for the entire interview.

48% of brazil isn't white. it's more like 10% and that's stretching it. it's just delusional umas

It hasn't. Brazil's States all hate each other, and many opportunistic parasites are already trying to move that in a separatist direction, to form their personal isles of communism from each State. Brazilian people (that is, White brazilians) have no time to be optimal. It is either unite and act now to eliminate as many enemies as each one can, or suffer a total social crash.

Bump

The kikes. It wasn't us that brought them here.

Those statistic are self-reported. Like in America a lot of mongrels that would never pass for Whites in Europe are considered White there, for example quadroons, Turks, Arabs and other Middle Easterners. Real, untainted White population is probably closer to 30% at maximum and heavily depends on the region.

That lesbo sounds like a chalkboard.