Rose = Left Wing | Sunflower = Right Wing?

With the Left using the Rose as their flower of choice, I'd like to believe that the Sunflower is the flower of the Right.

Why is this? Well quiet simply:

Roses destroy any plant species that attempt to grow near them, and likewise have thorns which cause great harm to most animal species.

But…

The Sunflower, which is grown from one seed, ends up producing hundreds of seeds. It is humble, beautiful, and does not harm you when you touch it. It also provides nutrients for other decorative plant species.

It's because of those traits that I believe the Sunflower represents the right and third position belief systems. Becoming one with nature, and ensuring that your life is ultimately successful in providing the building blocks for hundreds more.

Using the sunflower as a right-wing symbol is almost on tier with the Gadsen Flag. It'll make the left flip their shit out, but because most people like sunflowers, it'll seem like the left has lost their minds. It also has the benefit as a unitary symbol for the right, which would allow for ~muh optics~ without having obvious connecting symbols to past movements. From what I'm aware of, the Libertarians already seem to like the sunflower, as do most anarcho-capitalist.

I would like to suggest a leaflet/poster campaign which utilizes the irony of the Lefts symbols, while also showing the sunflower[the right] as a better path.

Attached: anticommie flag.png (500x264 91.22 KB, 55.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

laidbackgardener.blog/2017/05/08/when-sunflowers-kill/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leontopodium_nivale
youtu.be/D7pcv7pWH4I
homeguides.sfgate.com/male-female-parts-sunflower-plant-81222.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

All of nature is right-wing. The left is against all things natural.

Cornflower was our symbol in the 1920s

I always thought of the rose as a right wing plant. To me it's thorns symbolized about how beauty in this world must be protected in order to flourish, not given away. But I do see your point on sunflowers and it makes for a very good idea. Another thing you could consider is how old societies attributed the sun with masculinity and how the right wing embraces masculine spirit.

Exactly. Not to mention that the sunflower is a very traditional plant of East and Central Europe.

Sadly, the sunflower is the symbol of the Greens here, which is even more of a shame since the sunflower is my favorite flower

Attached: 2000px-Bündnis_90_-_Die_Grünen_Logo.svg.png (2000x1205, 109.93K)

Sure, why not? It's well attested in heraldry and looks nice on black.

Attached: Znak_Stráže_pod_Ralskem.png (113x128, 18.5K)

Sunflowers are allelopathic, meaning they produce growth inhibitors and toxins that secretly reduce and kill off competition near themselves in the soil. It's produced by all of its parts, including the seed casings, and is even being researched for being a potential herbicide. This is why your lawn or plants died under bird feeders because the birds drop the seed casings on the ground.

laidbackgardener.blog/2017/05/08/when-sunflowers-kill/

That all being said, it doesn't discount your idea. I just would want you to be informed about sunflowers before you claim they are wholly harmless in nature. Sunflowers are very pretty, very productive, and for themselves and their posterity extremely successful. The other big advantage of the sunflower would be its shape is reminiscent of the Black Sun and, obviously, the actual Sun, which has a whole host of positive associations. I personally would look at other plant species of the West and their historical/mythological traditions to see what other kinds of candidates there are.

Attached: Black Sun.png (2000x2000, 123.29K)

Stop trying to force memes. It's heresy.

Besides, the Edelweiss is massively superior as an insignia. You'd know that, and you'd understand why, if you were white, faggot.

Attached: Flower_Power.jpg (450x464 8.53 KB, 145.43K)

Why use the Edelweiss when we can use a more well-known flower?

That you even asked that proves you don't belong here.

Retard! Make it 5000X3000.

>>>/cuckchan/

I have been trying to find the flag on jewgle for the last few months, but haven't been able to find it again.

Will do.
Also this

This. Flowers shouldn't be attributed to anything higher than a ethnicity anyways.

I do not think you comprehend how this works, user.

Don't sunflowers heal radiation or so.e shit

Fleur-de-lis

Don't listen to all the D&C fags here. Sunflowers work. Put a straightforward operation on cuckchan.

Fuck off back to kikechan, faggot.

So aside from it being a particularly lovely flower, it has significant cultural and mythological roots for those in the Alps area. It is a short-lived medicinal plant that lives in the mountains, so it is not only lovely but extremely hardy and difficult to obtain. It represents the life in the Alps region, for its purity and beauty in the face of adversity, and culturally many men would risk their lives to deliver it to their beloved in high-romantic gestures of dedication. Not to mention the Edelweiss was also widely used by the NatSoc for all those associated meanings.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leontopodium_nivale

Like I said before, you pick a symbol that encapsulates more than just, "It's pretty" or, "People know it." If your efforts are successful, whatever flower you pick will become known.

However, it is worth saying that whatever should be something native to the country it is influencing. Edelweiss is an Alpine flower, and not necessarily appropriate in the US since Americans don't have the same connection to it. The Bald Eagle was selected as a representative of the US ultimately because it reflected the SPQR's eagle while being a species native to the USA's territories. Sunflowers are more well-known, though as snacks and pretty things. Something a bit more esoteric and deep in meaning would make for a good candidate.

Attached: 8b0a24a60818af906d5ada8f92fc0e7d--pre-raphaelite-chivalry.jpg (622x712, 98.86K)

Exactly

Attached: fukin gay.png (798x598, 593.67K)

What are you a homosexual that prefers obelisks over flowers?

I rather have a manly obelisk than pansy girly gay flowers any day, if i wanted to associate myself with faggotry i would have joined some pozzed group already like Zig Forums

Attached: obelisk.jpg (581x794, 85.76K)

You know the pol stands for light pole right? As in they hold women away from people that end up here and don’t deserve them.

I would rather have full bloomed flowers. You know because I am not a homo.

Oh, okay.

tumblr_m9al904efQ1r90jbf Seems like a tumblr image. Tumblr + lolberg, there might not be any +500 version.

Interesting idea. Reminds me a bit too much of the KMT (pre-taiwan Chinese nationalist army/government) flag though (not necessarily negative per se, Lotus flowers and other flowers tie in well with the more occult symbology/life blooming things).

I have made 4 new designs.

Attached: Blooming Sun4.png (2000x1000 169.71 KB, 146.37K)

Hivemind, I made these designs without reading the thread

I really like 3, but 1 and 2 are also nice. Between the two, I’m unsure which I prefer more, but there’s something special about the way the petals extend beyond the white disk.

AHAHAHAHA you useless social parasites really never learn…100 million faggots killed wasn't enought. There's many more billions and billions of useless social parasites on this planet to clean.
The human species will never be able to thrive if we kee carrying useless fucktards like this faggot i'm replying to

I dig it.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 241.34K)

Attached: benis.png (282x294, 30.3K)

I totally agree hence 1 was my first idea. The petals contrast well with the red and it really pops out - quite literally! Perhaps it emphasizes the growth of the flower from the bedrock or soil of the Black Sun, which was the underlying idea. Feel free to take a few hours and contribute to the revolution brother. GIMP is a free program and making these designs is fairly easy.

I for one REALLY like the sunflower just it needs more explicit pro-white associations layered on and the black sun popped to mind IMMEDIATELY. I appreciate your feedback, even one user's enjoyment makes it all worth it. Remember, if you are going to fly and defend a banner irl then you are recommended to follow the general consensus on good flag design etiquette:

"Several years ago, I came across an intriguing list generated by the North American Vexillological Association. Vexillology is the study of flags and this organization has devoted itself to that pursuit for the past 40 years. “Five Basic Principles of Flag Design” is their concise list of the dos and don’ts in flag design.
Here are their recommendations:

1. Keep it Simple: A flag, they say, should be so simple that a child can draw it from memory. Kids will have fun drawing Japan’s flag, but not so much fun with Turkmenistan’s elaborate carpet-like patterns.
2. Use Meaningful Symbolism: A Star of David in Israel’s flag carries great meaning; however, the symbol of the rifle found on Mozambique’s flag may not be the most positive icon to represent a country.
3. Use Two to Three Basic Colours: Most flags get this right. Clearly South Africa didn’t get this memo — it has six colours on its flag.
4. No Lettering or Seals: Mexico has incorporated an extremely complicated seal into its flag — an eagle holding a serpent, perched atop a prickly pear cactus, atop a rock that hovers over a lake. Try drawing that, kids.
5. Be Distinctive or Be Related: I understand why the Scandinavian flags are part of a family, but Australia and New Zealand’s flags are virtually identical."

Because of that retarded "rule" 95% of all flags are shitty tricolors these days

I'm in. Omnichan doesn't support embeds yet.

youtu.be/D7pcv7pWH4I

Agreed. Break the fucking rules. Post your designs ITT and let the hivemind decide. If you see your flag on the streets or being flown over the corpse of an ANTIFA/kike then your design wins.

No Thanks.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-02_14-45-58.png (985x486, 366.21K)

False conflation of two unrelated concepts. Elementary school kike debate tactics do not work here. Pic related, also, fuck you.

Attached: 0df368bb21f96c0fd8fa48f998e09022a558c09b8c0c708e983a95480ba1b6c0.png (480x480 115.06 KB, 56.02K)

Yes.

Attached: louis.jpg (960x720 12.85 KB, 77.55K)

Attached: RL-02528.1L.jpg (1024x781, 128.35K)

Your nose is showing.

That fruit tree idea is the brainchild of a Davis, CA, mayor who was such a fucking space cadet that even UC Davis faculty were laughing at what a moonbeam she was.

Lurk two years, faget. We used to have embeds, but we stopped because of the kike backtracing.

Sage

Sage is le downboat

Well done, faggot. Very well done. You're almost fitting in.

Fruit trees can't grow in cities due to pollution. Only certain breeds of trees can grow in cities. Besides

This is a good idea, a symbol to bind a thought process is exactly what gave Germany its true spirit. What is most useful visually is a system that can be derived via math/geometry. All major codified movements share this. I think respect for the Sun, therefore the light (and thus enlightenment) is important as space fairing culture. The sunflower image is very cool, although I'd much rather worship the sun and the gifts it provides to the willing. If you have ever been to Egypt to see the ancient buildings, their two majors principles (neters/natures) were water and sunlight. The Nile and the Sun. There are other facets of course, all major architecture was derived from insanely deep geometry and respect for knowledge and nature. Simply standing amongst these treasures fills you with human pride. It is something that has been removed from our culture. For the light, and only true light.

Attached: radial-512.png (512x512, 64.12K)

One thing I was considering was also a play on the fasces, but instead of the axehead, you have a bunch of stems wrapped together with a sunflower head.

tldr

The Sun represents Enlightenment and guidance to those trapped in misery. The flower represents fertility and beauty. The Sunflower represents both.

The memetic potential just screamed at me.

Jewish Genocide is just a game~

Attached: Yuuka_Hart.png (1081x1920, 1.51M)

someone ask me how i know all of you are faggots

a pomegrenade?

/thread

How to miss the point for a thousand points.

did some research i guess the edelweiss was coopted by liberal faggots to counter signal nazis on some basis, what don't leftists poison with their faggotry

This is perfect for us with both exoteric (well-known) and esoteric (hidden) meanings. Most normies think of sunflowers as just pretty flowers that feed bees, while they actually quietly undermine most other plants. We should follow that example: publicly present ourselves as harmless advocates for our people, while we work to quietly destroy our enemies leftists, jews, shitskins, etc.
Even better: sunflowers kill off other plants by releasing soft poisons that cause other plants to slowly self-destruct. This is also how we should destroy our enemies: cause them to destroy themselves. a few nuclear accidents and a certain shitty little country will be no more

I like it.
The sun is a powerful symbol for the People of Light.
The sunflower is, obviously, associated with the sun.
It has also been used a "green" symbol.
Which is fine since we are, with few exceptions, the only people who want to actually preserve wilderness and the natural world.
So that is a good association.

Flowers as symbolism for political movements has a VERY long history.
As in hundreds of years.
So, it's pretty traditional.
Of course, faggots like you just LOVE to co-opt everything you can get your HIV-positive claws on.

Gas yourself, commie.
Why don't you go to your newest "paradise," Venezuela?

Yessssss……
I can see it now……
Whole fields of leftards and multicultists triggered AF over whole fields of sunflowers.
Hilarious.

Quads of flag aesthetic guidelines Check'd.

This

Good choice.

I'd rather go back to the sun too, but we have to meme things in order. Getting sun related imagery into the white subconscious will lead to what you talk about.

Sunflower is a good meme. Plus there are a ton of pictures of pretty white girls posing in fields of sunflowers

Attached: sunflowers.jpg (852x480, 74.44K)

I'm OK with this.

Attached: fibonacci sunflower.png (850x850, 581.41K)

The third one of these is definitely the best. Very easy on the eyes.

The numbers have spoken.

Attached: iKwLpgV.png (682x379, 412.69K)

so are we forcing the meme now or not … im confused

thas just colorblind tests idiot and no i can see color

DANK

I like the symbolism and association. Powerful stuff. God bless any anons out there making OC

Here, I made one based on the one I liked. Just went with a simpler 2 color design (it's rather rough)

Attached: sonne.png (2000x1000, 87.67K)

I should also add that I'm really not that good with graphic design so this is probably the best I can get it. If anyone else wants to take the idea and run with it, be my guest.

"Cara al Sol"

Very nice.

Kek wills it.

Attached: hm brand sunflower seeds.jpg (300x168, 14.74K)

Sorry, forgot to add another biological feature of sunflowers: They are not actually a flower, but a vast collection of tiny flowers that, consisting of both male and female parts from ray florets (the outer petals) to the inner disc florets. These are all actual flowers by themselves, but they arrange themselves together into what appears to be a giant, singular flower.

homeguides.sfgate.com/male-female-parts-sunflower-plant-81222.html

So, in biological metaphor, it's a collection of individuals that, by closely working together towards a singular goal, create a superstructure so harmonious it appears to be a unity.

That looks interesting.

Attached: Meme Farmer.jpg (500x500, 27.97K)

Attached: sunflower seeds.jpg (939x1224, 301.01K)

Libertarianism with Ecofascism with fascist black. Fucking based dude!

more like
Nose = Both Wing

Would be nice to see it incorporate the fasces, but with the stems of a sunflower.

Either way, fantastic fucking work. Might need a bit of touching up, but this definitely has some great potential. Could also be used on some headbands/bandanas for quick identification of friendly forces in stuff like Portland and Berkeley.

Attached: yuuavatar.png (358x531, 205.34K)

In the Balkans, the Sunflower is a slur against Muslims. (Because they turn to wherever the sun is shining)

Natsoc isn't a death cult. Obsession with death and destruction is the Jewish ethos. A white civilization ought to strive to create, to bring about beauty and prosperity.
All the blood that has to be spilled to reach that is a part of the journey, a means, not an end in and of itself.

Attached: axis kids.jpg (1052x1600, 231.82K)

Attached: 80f2a0ad7cdb5e8d10b87183605773d51dd09116ddd6c93f1352f0d155971951.jpg (1200x1696, 2.1M)

Let's not forget the woo-woo significance of the sunflower in the presence of the phyllotaxis, the pattern present amid the seeds of the flower. This pattern is exemplified throughout nature and represents order, which can be extrapolated into dedication and purity. The phyllotaxis consists of the angle 137.5° which is, itself, based on the golden ratio; the literal formula for beauty. On the other side of the coin, the rose is a fucking parasite and looks like a high-mileage cunt.

Attached: woo-woo.jpg (640x480, 121.36K)

Surely /our/ flower should be something white, like the edelweiss.

that's some solid flower trivia my man.

The Nasturtium should be the flower of the right. It symbolises patriotism and victory in conquest or battle. The name comes from Latin, and means "nose twister". It's literally the floral manifestation of anti-semitism.

Attached: tropaeolum_majus_nasturtium_flower_19-08-11_1.jpg (640x480, 32.64K)

Imagine being this twelve. If you're a grown adult stop fucking around and grow up mentally.

t. homo desperately trying to deny that flowers aren't primarily a woman and faggot symbol nowadays.

Maybe americlaps should start breeding white sunflowers :^)

(((Ahem)))
Ya when optics are the idea lets make it german…….fuck off jew.

Again our movement will get nowhere if we dont stop making everything about hating (((them))) or german identity.
Focus on a positive message like op its how you redpill more people…..jesus.

Then we are no better than (((them))) thats ok if thats how you want us to build our world, but it will just be the same as now just with us in (((their))) place.

One of our main objectives should be revealing the true enemy of man to all: the Jew.
Without that, we cannot be successful with the rest of it goals.

*Our goals

kushners people need to hire the best but then again kushner isnt the best

demiurge worshipper please leave

Attached: demiurge.jpg (441x539, 58.68K)