Jordan Peterson Cult Deprogramming General

ITT we help anons who are still deceived by this ultimate shabbos goy to see the light and break free of the bucko cult.

Jordan Peterson is openly an enemy of the White race, having declared he thinks it's "reprehensible" for White people to even see themselves as White. His stated goal is to spread his ideology of "radical individualism" to permanently wipe out "tribalism" to usher in world peace.

Peterson's greatest fear is another holocaust occurring, all because White people will not be good goyim and realize that it's evil to see ourselves as a cohesive group that works together to protect our shared interests.

Do not be fooled: Peterson's self-improvement message is one and the same as his anti-White ideology. The basic self-help advice ("clean your balls") is the delivery vector for his poisonous ideology of "radical individualism". For you see, according to Juden Peterstein, anyone who "engages in tribalistic identity politics" is a bad goy who needs to take personal responsibility and become a real individual (Unless you're a jew, in which case Peterson will give keynote speeches at your Zionist events celebrating the Balfour Declaration).

It's time to break yourself free from this anti-White charlatan's grip, anons. He's kosher controlled opposition.

Attached: 1530562637629.jpg (960x960, 373.72K)

Expect shills. Peterstein is a (((deep state))) asset.

Attached: 1526963127975.jpg (1383x6447 2.27 MB, 3.29M)

Ty user desu am going to drop red pills on fag chan. Joe Rogan just had a podcast. Drop more pls

Attached: FF8E79F0-A666-4842-9624-E794ED3D2EE6.jpeg (1200x788, 137.25K)

can radical individualism exist in an ethnically homogeneous state with no threat of subversion?

peterson is a crypto globalist. would be a shame if he and everyone of his contemporaries got shot

I would be so sad inside.

Good thread. It's about time people see Peterstein for the neocon scum that he is. His goal is just further maintenance of the status quo.

His tactics are pretty cheap when you think about it. He debates moronic SJWs to get right-wingers listening and then puts them on a leash in terms of the JQ, like the first image of describes. He has very effective tactics for keeping his followers in an equilibrium of not discussing Jewry, considering that many of them are old boomer types and others are full-blown 14/88.

Also, he's making a lot of money doing speaking engagements.. and selling rugs… can't believe I thought this guy was legit once.

Attached: 1525909311773.jpg (591x1024, 126.86K)

Have some top memes user.

Attached: i_see_no_evidence.png (475x640 926.66 KB, 167.95K)

Beautiful. Saving and dropping. If you have the UN memorandum or the paper JP worked on, that would be a nuke. Thanks for everything so far

Attached: 99B227D7-50BE-4212-83DF-C76A68C44623.gif (250x250, 1.11M)

Some memes for BTFOing Peterstein cultists.

Attached: slovenly_bucko.png (1083x865 68.89 KB, 516.5K)

Not trying to shill. Can you provide proof of your claims? I've been skeptical of him, but don't know enough.

Peterstein memes, get yer Peterstein memes!

Attached: for_israel.png (1220x636 1.05 MB, 1.53M)

Attached: 1466689619638.jpg (600x782, 80.73K)

user you are the fucking best. Hot memes from the safe. Half chan is exploding with shills after this Joe Rogan podcast.

Attached: 272180F8-B326-4F34-8C4E-89E463FDC0B6.jpeg (564x704, 51.75K)

Which claims would you like proof for user?

If you want to hear Peterstein say that White identity is reprehensible and dangerous, skip to 40 minutes in the embedded video.

Attached: 1522810089663.jpg (417x550 159.74 KB, 94.13K)

Yeah, the user who posted the live video was an astroturf shill. The shills will always, always say shit like "Peterson gives life advice and helps people improve themselves, this terrifies lefty shills such as yourself".

Attached: peterson_patrick.jpg (997x760 1.06 MB, 84.74K)

Attached: 855610122.jpg (273x277, 21.88K)

oh boy

Attached: k.png (590x594, 550.16K)

correction

Youll get the legally mandated rope after a swift and just trial.

Do you have any arguments or are you just going to keep screeching? Go ahead and tell us all about why we need to support a Zionist boomer eceleb who is explicitly anti-White. Why are you shilling for Peterstein?

Working at the UN for three years with one of George Soros' most important business partners is not a vague connection.

Peterson worked at the UN for three years, serving as Jim Balsillie's adviser. Balsillie co-founded the INET think tank with George Soros, and by sheer coincidence an official INET think tank expert, (((Eric Weinstein))), created the (((Intellectual Dark Web))) of which Peterson is a featured intellectual.

Balsillie's CIGI think tank is also heavily involved with the Clinton Foundation. Norman Doidge, Peterstein's jewish colleague who wrote the intro to Peterstein's '12 Rules for Life' is published by CIGI, and Doidge even recently (this year) did an interview with Jim Balsillie.

Nothing but (((sheer coincidence))), right Shlomo?

Attached: 1521623556800.jpg (715x740, 117.68K)

Wew lad, another Peterstein cultist, and this one wants to act tough like he's not a soyboy faggot cuckold.

Tell us some more about how you plan to kill people who insult your Zionist boomer eDaddy's honor. Tell us all about supporting Israel and how it's evil for Whites to see themselves as White.

Go on, (((user))).

Attached: 1523894265631.jpg (560x728, 137.69K)

(Kek'd)
What I find ironic about this statement is that in a sense he's absolutely correct. That's also what makes his rhetoric so subversive–because on the surface it IS good advice, but then he goes on to redefine what the phrase should mean when you think of it. He says that "your room" is some radically individual island totally separate from either affecting or being effected by the larger environment it's couched in. But let's consider this statement a from a few different angles.

Whether you're just an ecologically aware NatSoc, or a Christian, or even just moderately intelligent, you should be aware that humanity is positively TASKED with preserving our environment. We're the only species who can make or break this world, so we have to act on the responsibility that comes with our superior awareness. Failure to act is itself an act of abandonment, and ignorance is no excuse. If you're too ignorant to understand this, then you're simply not human, full fucking stop, end of story.

The Bible says it explicitly, if you're into that, that man was made by God to rule nature as we are made in His image. As a NatSoc you believe in Blood and Soil, such that "your room" isn't an isolated thing as compared to your fatherland. What you do in "your room" spills over to the collective, and some of the only things that are 'outlawed' would be things that negatively affect the whole of your people and land. Even if you're just smart enough to read this paragraph without mouthing it, then you understand that if the world dies so do you, so even if I own some piece of land if I start dumping nuclear waste it will damage everyone else around me. That's 3 different ways you can come to the same conclusion. That conclusion being that the only reasonable takeaway from the "clean your room" statement is that the planet itself is "your room". It's a completely interlocking web, and it's separated from other planets almost absolutely.

Attached: 320770_161446060617063_1555191471_n.jpg (593x391, 88.49K)

pic related bucko

Clean your room and don't forget to be an individualist, after all "if we're going to devolve into tribalism we'll triumphantly herald our past accomplishments and unite under the flag of our race and blood. But we know what happens when that happens, it's not pretty".

I wouldn't have even known who this guy was if you hadn't been shilling so hard against him.

Kinda makes me wonder why there's this massive AstroTurf out to get him? I guess I'll watch a couple of his videos now. Maybe recommend him to some friends.

Attached: average Jordan B Peterson fan.jpg (2943x2048, 394.17K)

Attached: jpp.png (590x594, 498.18K)

Yes, that absolutely what you're going to do.

Attached: Congrats you earned this _062edde424908b42f25a00b29c9e9fb4.jpg (500x497, 43.25K)

Shill tactic: Criticism creates support.

Leave.

Attached: 5b12ecc439276.jpg (720x960, 140.54K)

It actually means clean your fucking room, because it is the most basic shit.
In a way that is a really nice meme because many jobs or society in general focuses on micro bullshit (see micro aggressions to a certain extend), which essentially means a fat obese man that never run more than the distance from fridge to couch sees the inability to run a marrathon in his breathing control.

Kill yourself. Jordan Peterson is a jewish supremacist.

Oh hey, where’s the full album of those? They’re handy.

Peterstein will tell you that you can't even define the White race so it's reprehensible and dangerous for you to see yourself as contributing to that collective.

Attached: you_cant_define_white.png (638x440 117.74 KB, 232.46K)

Give us your reasoning for why we should support a Zionist. Go on, (((user))).

It's the only one I have, unfortunately. I'd like the full collection myself.

Attached: 1527911450242.jpg (1024x683, 128.96K)

Point me towards the other threads who are part of this "massive astroturf" then.

I'm so glad you are giving this thread your stamp of approval.

Attached: 1530565856436.jpg (590x787, 62.64K)

(cont'd)
I just defined "your room" in the largest possible meaning of the word, which is a correct interpretation of what it really means. Now I want to think about this from a different angle, flip this thing around and use the telescope as a microscope to show the inverse, opposite and yet equally true interpretation. That being the MOST individualistic interpretation of the phrase.

Who are "you"? You're consciousness. And where do you live, what is "your room"? It's your body. Either the entire planet or your body are acceptable ways to view this statement in my opinion, anything else is centrist garbage with no use. So if your body is "your room", what does it THEN mean to "clean your room"? Think about that for a moment, if you please.

Well, your body, aka "room", is made of your genetics, with, of course, epigenetics aka "the world" selecting your gene expression. If your genetics are what defines "your room", how do you "clean your room"? I don't think I need to spoonfeed any user on what this means, but very briefly you can see that low-IQ, high time preferance, sickly genetics are what makes any person's "room" "messy". So given that fact, how does one go about making "rooms clean"? I'm sure you've already guessed it by now.

Attached: dd7d6bf8c98c0a21d917c75f6476b806f5bce5b12b7b6fa345d70305ee9d4841.png (1317x1652, 424.87K)

Just point out that individualism and collectivism are not mutually exclusive and that a great society employs both. One absent the other leaves you weak and able to be overcome by others with ease.

That Cornwall pedo ring was real, and Perry Dunlop was (((harassed))) because he didn't play ball with his fellow lodge member.

ANYTIME YOU SEE SOMEONE ACCUSED OF HARASSMENT FOR BULLSHIT REASONS, ITS THE FRATERNAL SYSTEM ATTEMPTING PUNISHMENT

Attached: and so it GOES.jpg (277x182 6.2 KB, 6.91K)

How is this difficult for people to comprehend? Ethnic European = white. It's so fucking simple. Everyone is always so caught up on skin color, as if somehow it's relevant, and due to all the attached notions and talking points, they automatically think bringing skin color up is the be-all, end-all point.

Bump.
Jordan Peterson is a jewish supremacist. Nothing you say or do will change this fact. We do not support him. We do not support zionists.

Pic related: ethnic European

Attached: 0807D1F3-FBEE-45AB-887F-D1E3BD16E06F.jpeg (612x612, 33.28K)

Pretty sure that Peterson just copied eselt chan advice and turned it into a cult.
"clean your room" is one of the first constructive things people were advised to do.
He sprinkles in all the filler from chan history, and then warps the main points and doesn't name the juden.
See the fat faggot Rogan, aka (((Alex Jones))) 2.

I understand that, friend. But I didn't even MENTION the White race in my post. I actually used this idiots tactics and was able to make my point in an almost totally CivNat fashion. The "collective" I appealed to was that of THE ENTIRE PLANET being seen as an interconnected system. It's not hard to beat charlatains using almost any tactic, and I enjoy taking the weapons out of peoples' hands and killing them with their own ill intent. It amuses me greatly, and has a very righteous feel to it. If you didn't make that weapon to harm me, then it wouldn't be sticking out of your bleeding chest right now, Saracen. That sort of thing.

It was, and the question is: Why was Jordan Peterson randomly carted out in 2009 to say that the pedo ring was a conspiracy theory and that all conspiracy theories are total nonsense. Totally randomly, the same year he started working with Jim Balsillie at the UN.

Then years later the article was scrubbed. Really makes the almonds activate.

Attached: 1527134503211.jpg (300x330 215.05 KB, 81.72K)

"He's going to disagree with me, that proves I'm right!"

How incredibly jewish of you.

Here

Attached: 1423034115423.png (720x960 69.65 KB, 68.23K)

These Vox Gay threads are getting tiresome.

Attached: 1423034339098.png (720x960 63.92 KB, 71.62K)

But it's NOT a flooddddd

Attached: 1423034485168.png (720x960 74.73 KB, 78.57K)

Almost done

Attached: 1423034617773.png (720x960 72.46 KB, 64.84K)

and we go
bumping the thread with off topic stuff, even though there is fucking sticky with shill tactics.

Looks like this is the last one I have handy. So there ya go anons.

Attached: 1423034701917.png (720x960, 93.82K)

He knows exactly what a White person is and isn't.
Like a jew, he's going to pilpul until you get 3rd reich angry on his ass, then he'll be honest.

Thanks for the dump.

He was a TVOntario talking head. Ask Steve Paikin.

What's wrong with jews? What are you, some kind of collectivist anti-Semite? Clean your room and take a personality test.

Attached: Jordan Peterson Gives His Opinion on The Jews.mp4 (854x480, 11.61M)

Eat a dick faggot, two different anons asked for these in a short thread, and I actually care about more than just "my room". I did that because Anons asked me to.

You mean the Vox Day that took Peterstein to task for lying about jewish IQ and jewish representation in the power structures of our countries?

Attached: 1530569447065.png (771x3216, 529.15K)

It's really sad that the worst thing about this guy that you can come up with is 'muh jews.'

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (768x509, 815.2K)

This thread should be a nice model of how shills operate.

astroturf plant
get ready for the replies.

Steve Paikin has connections to Jim Balsillie's CIGI think tank as well.

Bump.
Jordan Peterson is a self-admitted jewish supremacist.

Yes he indeedily does.

JP probably just wants to keep his (((job))).

This is the best you can do? Redpilled people don’t lie.

Wew, imagine thinking that complaining about jews being metioned would work on 8/pol/.

>>>/oven/

Let this be a wake up call, anons: These paid shills trying to derail the Peterstein thread lurk this board all day, every day, shilling in other threads as well. Never forget that we are constantly in the presence of enemies while we post here. Don't let your guard down.

Attached: 1518929244373.jpg (470x293, 40.71K)

I just noticed the time stamp. Jesus Christ it’s a double poster

Gas yourself, bucko.

Attached: Peterson kike puppet.jpg (786x818 229.21 KB, 314.64K)

Huh, I don't usually post more than one or two at a time, but thanks for the reminder.

SAGE NEGATED FAGGOT

Attached: 3c2140c01e51fbc2cd86991867bd91fa84197e65b7f34bdf5123c0595ecdcae8.jpg (180x255 43 KB, 1.01M)

Is Peterson where all these faggots incessantly saying "collectivist" in place of an actual thought are coming from? They're so easy to dispute, but like some lefty rat, they harp on these fucking buzzwords endlessly, going in circles. I can completely debunk and dispute everything they say, and they'll retort with "I'm not a collectivist!" As if saying so makes them morally superior and above having to address anything I say. They're no different from marxists.

I'm simply pointing how you shills operate on here. It's really quite simple if you just look at the past 100 threads that your team (((organically))) produced. I mean the ppm count just gives it away. Not even during habbenings are there these many ppm, let alone the SAME low energy (((infographics))) and (((OC))) time and time again. It's transparent as all hell.

Says the guy who posted TEN TIMES in a short thread.

YES!

Attached: peterson_arthurs_cave.jpg (1195x646 168.96 KB, 87.08K)

That ought to be enough for anyone even lurking Zig Forums to put the pieces together.

All functional females prefer males from their own ethnic group, secondarily race.
Based professor expressing his concerns over Canada being founded by bigoted gnatzee huwiteoids and still not being BLACKED diverse enough.

Peterson and sargoy.

Attached: Peterstein_1.webm (1186x680, 7.7M)

I feel like Peterson is an outlet for disgruntled urban soyboy men who feel abused by feminism, more so than anyone else. I swear his fans are just the male counterpart to a group of feminists. They're mostly college-aged pseudo-intellectuals who have spent no time out in the real world, who formulate their entire world view based on the academic teachings of another person. They're two sides of the same coin. When I talk to one I feel like I'm talking to some hardcore marxist. Instead of calling me a racist I get called a collectivist. Same exact context thought, based around the same exact moral grandstanding.

Very difficult to comprehend.

Good observation, I agree entirely.

Thesis (problem) = Radical Marxism

Antithesis (reaction) = Right wing backlash

Synthesis (solution) = Jordan Peterson's "radical individualism" pseudo-conservatism

This is the Hegelian Dialectic. The elites created radical Marxism to flood our countries with non-Whites at a quick pace and push Whites into a corner with extreme demoralization, leading to the creation of a right wing backlash. In comes Jordan Peterson and the Ben Shapiro crowd, pushing a form of neutered kosher civic nationalist conservatism that aims to extinguish the right wing back lash, put Marxism on the back burner, and continue White genocide on a slow boil now that Whites are almost a minority.

We are in the final stretch of the White genocide plan where Whites, who are still (just barely) a majority in their countries could band together and vote to stop what is happening, but people like Peterson are making sure that that will never happen.

They're trying to make sure that we're stuck with the migrants and refugees forever, and that the immigration will continue until Whites are a minority and can not democratically prevent our disenfranchisement.

Hegelian dialectic.

Attached: 1527538374220.png (672x449 403.97 KB, 42.93K)

He's an excellent source of psychology information. But by his own words, he was traumatized and obsessed with totalitarianism from a young age, which is what drove him to his entire career. I think he needs Hitler to be the ultimate evil to hold up a half century long worldview he developed as a child.

That's because Peterson is an agent who thinks he is doing good to prevent the reckoning which the Jews are long overdo for. Kikes have been fucking up the West since they took control of the banks before WW1. Were then allowed to have free reign after WW2 and have taken control ever since the passing of the Civil Rights and repealing the immigration control laws which only favored whites.

That's another thing. He acknowledges that the Weimar Republic was a nightmare on Earth and that Hitler severely improved living conditions, but suddenly gets cold feet when the issue of culpability for that environment is addressed.

Why would jews be shilling against a philosemitic zionist?

Maybe because he is a best selling author with a main demographic of young white men and a main message of grow up, get married and reproduce, and it's pretty effective. but i dunno. :^)

Peterstein shill bingo square: "He helps people improve themselves"

Attached: peterson_cultist.png (640x431, 120.22K)

You forgot the "don't care about your race and stand with Israel, goy" part.

Attached: Peterson on stopping people from being redpilled.png (640x618, 102.3K)

Why are you reposting images from your arsenal?
Reported for spam. :^)

I think it's telling that people complain about him on the basis of being peoples' "E-Daddy" when one of the most crippling problems in society today is the lack of competent father figures in homes. Like, I'm supposed to be upset that somebody managed to use YouTube to get a million manchildren to grow up, drop addictions, improve their family lives, and seize responsibility for their circumstances? (((Who))) would be against that?

Oh. The (21) in a 90-post thread. Of course it is.

I appreciate our help in keeping the thread bumped.

Attached: muh_individualism.jpg (1200x630, 32.96K)

Why are disrespecting the holy scriptures that are Dr. Peterson's tweets? Have you even cleaned your room today?

Wew, that second one is very on the fucking mark.

Attached: Peterson Outright Stating He Is Not Ourguy.jpg (1525x1163, 445.64K)

It's almost as if they keep them in same folder as "drumpf touching the wall"
You guys failed yet again.
Try again next week.

There is not a single user in this thread who complained about Peterstein telling people to stop being aimless losers. Is that the best strawman you got?

The criticism is how he uses basic self-help advice as a delivery vector for an anti-White ideology and philosemitism.

Care to comment on Peterstein's zionism and philosemitism?

Attached: 1521525741733.png (1272x1272, 1.01M)

Each time you post I will bump the thread.

Attached: 1512483324730.jpg (600x600, 100.56K)