Why you America let jew control you?

Sorry English bad. Why American let jew control America? Jew have country in Israel. Israel country for jews. Why America let jew be in power at supreme court when jew not American?

This like let new people in home land and let new people conquer you. Why American let jew in control. Original American is English and Europen. Why America does bad to self with jew?

Hungary home land for hungarian. Japan home land for japans. No let jew kill home land. Why American let jew control?

This stupid. Japan no let outside people in control. Japans control. Why American let other control. It stupid. You have own people. Jew not people of your country. Jew care for Israel.

This is stupid to let jew in powers. Why?

Sorry my english.

Attached: jews-dcflags.jpg (370x277, 52.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Hec4CVdpqRA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why does Germany, Russia, and China let Jews control them? Food for thought.

The effectively used new advancement in psychological warfare.

Jap user makes a good point

Attached: DhH6yQTW4AEBZVN.jpg (1200x734, 161.38K)

Most of the population are retards who are literally bred to be slaves. That's why.
Change is all in the hands of few men. The rest is only cattle.

Attached: maga amerimutt lemure.png (512x716, 223.78K)

btw can someone give him an "I Voted" stamp? Remove the hat if it offends you.

Why jew control when jew home Israel? Why no jew stay Israel. Jew no American. Jew only for Israel and jew.

It stupid to be control by people no from home land. Jew no care for you only for jew.

Jews took control with secrets and deception. Once Americans realize that the Jew is in control, they will be removed.

Also,
日本人ですか?

Because white people are flawed too. We are like bleached niggers. In fact, we are below niggers in some regards as nogs know how to stick to their own and don't suicide their entire race. We need superior Japanese and other Asians to lend us a hand in a moment of weakness and forgive us for all the wrong doings we have caused them before.

The generations before us make the mistake of putting their trust in Jews, and to this day they still praise them due to religious matters and/or "not being racist."

The reason why the Jew still controls us now is because they are all in positions of authority, and most civilians are still too swayed by them or simply do not care. It slowly, however, seems to be changing.

Da American goyim simply refuse to stop supporting and voting for jews of one stripe or another, similar handicap to Anglo goys and most of Western Europe

These people are our biggest hurdle and obstacle to freedom, the braindead retarded left wing right wing jew voter

Attached: IytrlQt.jpg (486x318, 23.76K)

The Jews hide their identity by taking on European names. Their control over the banking system means they were able to buy off anyone. They infiltrated media and created Hollywood. Media and finance together leads to taking control over everything else in time.

Do you know that it was JEWS, not Whites, who made the atom bombs that were used on Japan?
Wigner, Teller, etc. worked on the Manhattan Project led by Julius Robert Oppenheimer.

Commit Seppuku if you love nips so much you cuck faggot.

Learn engrish more better. Me no likey kikey.

Attached: crazynips.gif (500x281, 912.27K)

if someone from Zig Forums sees a jew they run away screaming.
they are scared the jews will 9/11 them and gas themselves.
jews don't run things, we are severely overestimating them.

Attached: 70299043-young-cool-man-with-gun.jpg (1300x827, 124.1K)

Why race bad. You honor parent and parent before. This stupid. I like people in home land I no like jew.

Jew bad Jew go home.

through endless decades of infiltration, they took over everything. they brainwashed the public through their mass media, and religion, to look the other way at their crimes, and or point the finger at a different group of people. America is dead user.

Because Jews actually did have a huge part in the founding of the United States. And the only people triggered by Israel, itself a heavily nationalist state, are leftists sad about muh Muslims! Muslims themselves, and Zig Forums because they fell for the My Enemy's Enemy fallacy which itself ironically enough comes from an old Arab saying.

Attached: 1506535224392.jpg (629x629, 393.38K)

I am glad we nuked Japan. It gives their women a reason to exact revenge on us :-)

uss liberty, 9/11, white genocide. You are too obvious

Jew no care America. Jew care Israel and dollar. Stupid let people no from country control country. Jew no care only Israel. Not hard think.

I don't see Jews lining whites against a wall and shooting them now do I? "White Genocide" is no doubt Jewish malice towards whites, which I'm not saying doesn't exist, but maybe the issue is people aren't raising their children right in this day and age. Which the Jews aren't entirely at fault for

Just checking to see if my post goes through. First time here..

You are jew. You no protect America people. You say America people bad. You are jew. Jew make bad thing for dollar and no like if I said jew bad thing. Jew bad for country. Jew go home Israel

The Mogen clamp was made by a Jew, along with the Gomco clamp. Thanks to Jewish inventions (a clear product of their high IQ) we goyim can now live a life without those cumbersome foreskins. Who needs all that extra pleasure anyway?

Jew cut penis for dollars. This bad stupid America cut penis for dollar.

They're like Koreans.

Most people don't know. I wouldn't, if not for this very site and the GamerGate that led me from being a /v/ main to a Zig Forums main. That's a very small demographic. I've been doing my best to in turn leak the information out to normies without instantly shoahing myself, but it's a slow trickle while the kikes own the biggest megaphones in the world. Grassroots in the most strict sense. There are no big voices naming the Jew. I think our cause might have been hopeless without the internet, which is why they're trying to bring it under control. It's a pinhole in their century old information monopoly that's ripped out into a full blown hemorrhage of free idea exchange.

Fuck off jew.

The Jew and the Anglo have always been one and the same
intrinsically woven to each other like flesh and vein
a parasitic symbiosis of usury and profiteering, of corruption and nepotism, of tyranny and despotism, of dishonesty and hypocricy, of degeneracy and decadence
they are unscrupulous, sinful, vile vermin leeching on the life and soul of the world to sate their indolent hedonism at expence of everyone they trample upon…
and the mutts are the biggest turd they ever shat
the Jew does not control Merica, Merica IS the Jew

Attached: 洞-beware-the-eternal-anglo-9365794.png (1083x663 9.95 KB, 121.51K)

You are correct and most of us here agree with you.

Motivational Special Presentation!!
youtu.be/Hec4CVdpqRA
Feeling down? Depressed user? Well let me guide you to somthing very different. THIS isnt your usual Jew shekkeled Christianantity this is the Anti Synagogue of Satan, Pharisee harming message.
They worship Satan and Sacrifice Children amongst other things that you are aware of…
So why not take up the banner that is the only way to harm these Scumbags and Vile People..

If you are an ATHEIST truther than you arnt a truther at all
None. Just some science filled faggotry.
The HomoSexual Mafia is trying to normalize pedophilia… this is the End times and Sodom and Gomorahh level of evil and We need to rise up and take our Christian Heritage back!!
Enough of the Juden and their Hollywood Kikeryy

Attached: received_1144686095672240.jpeg (515x422, 43.71K)

Most Americans have NO IDEA.
Most Americans think that the kikes in power are "White" and have no idea that they are actually jews.
Or think that jews are "just like us" and are just a goofy, silly religion/ people that are totally "on our side." The "jews are goofy, but otherwise just like us" mis-perception is actively cultivated by the kike media.
The fact that the demonic kikes own the media greatly helps them conceal their evil.
They control close to 100% of everything that the "normies" see and hear everyday from TV, print media, news, movies, most popular internet places, etc.
It's straight out of 1984.

Here's hoping.

No.
And also FUCKING GAS YOURSELF

This
The system is rotten.

We will never be blind again, schlomo.

No they did not.
There were VERY, VERY few jews in the US before the late 1800s.
Jews steal everything.
They even steal the history of other people if they can.
Also, muslums suck.
Islum is shit.
But jews are far worse.
How about you look into what the talmud says, you useful idiot?
How about the part where it calls all non-jews "goyim" and describes all non-jews as "soulless, man-shaped animals whose only purpose is be slaves to jews?"
Why do you defend a people who call you "goyim?"
Why do you defend a people who call you "slave?"

This.

True.
But given their control of the media, the banks, the government, the schools, and many other things they bear a large portion of the blame.
95%, perhaps?
Yet people like you insist on defending them and making excuses for them. You insist on pointing out the "other 5%" as if it absolves the kikes of guilt.
Fools.

This user gets it.

D&C kike