Negroid Suspect in Israeli flag vandalism arrested

Israeli flag on Parkway defaced with red paint

Wednesday, May 16, 2018 (a little bit old, but first time seeing this)

>(((Philadelphia Police))) have identified the Nigger charged with vandalizing an Israeli flag with paint on the Ben Franklin Parkway.

>Horrified (((staffers))) from the Jewish Federation of (((Greater Philadelphia))) immediately ran out to 16th and the Parkway after a friend called to alert them.

>"As we approached, we noticed a man with a paint gun shooting paint at the Israeli flag," said Spokesperson (((Laura Frank))).

>(((Frank))) took photos and called the police. When officers arrived, Frank and other witnesses watched as the man in her photos returned to the scene.

>(((Officers))) found a paintball gun with red paint in the trash can below the flag.

>As (((Philadelphia police))) arrested the man (((Action News))) asked him, "Did you put paint on the flag?"

>On Monday, as the (((US embassy))) opened in Jerusalem tensions soared during protests of the (((embassy))) more than 50 Palestinian supporters were killed.

>(((Police))) don't know if the vandal responsible for defacing the Israeli flag here was acting alone or his motive.

>The (((city))) is responsible for taking care of the flags along the Parkway.

>At this time, (((police))) are not calling this a hate crime. Instead, the suspect faces charges of institutional vandalism. (Because he's a nigger folks.)

6abc.com/video-suspect-in-israeli-flag-vandalism-arrested/3479794/
archive.is/B1BBz

Second Suspect Sought
fox29.com/news/334784036-video
(Can't Archive for some reason)

Pic is the first guy arrested
Video 1 is reporting the second incident
Video 2 is possibly the second incident guy they are looking for

Attached: Flag Vandalism Incident - 5152018[HD,1280x720, Mp4].mp4 (1280x720 6.3 MB, 627.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

6abc.com/israeli-flag-on-parkway-defaced-with-red-paint-/3479794/
google.com/maps/@39.9551183,-75.1666614,3a,75y,251.58h,106.1t/data=!3m5!1e1!3m3!1sPj9mgZ4uc2u-K0wfGnzxdA!2e0!6s//geo1.ggpht.com/cbk?panoid=Pj9mgZ4uc2u-K0wfGnzxdA&output=thumbnail&cb_client=maps_sv.tactile.gps&thumb=2&w=203&h=100&yaw=149.73381&pitch=0&thumbfov=100
hiddencityphila.org/2016/05/on-parkway-4-5-million-plaza-to-showcase-holocaust-memorial-statue/
whyy.org/articles/new-plaza-will-honor-holocaust-victims/
associationforpublicart.org/artwork/monument-to-six-million-jewish-martyrs/#mww–video
jewishvirtuallibrary.org/minister-louis-farrakhan-in-his-own-words
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OP Here - I know this was on 16 May 2018, but I just saw this. I was trying to find a guy that has been driving around here in a pickup truck with an Israeli flag aside an American flag, whom I wish to confront directly, and I ran across this.

Is it me or does this guy have extremely caucasoid features? Look like a white guy in black face.

Why cant normalfags learn to build up pressure before shooting for maximum range and fun

It's just you.

Can anyone say RACISM? How dare they charge him with such a minor offense!
#FreeAntoineGuyton

ye wot

but the guy spraying the flag in the webm is not a nigger.

Well you see my fine user, what we have here is a two birds one stone scenario. Kikes get attacked memetically, at least and a nigger goes to jail. In jail said nigger will radicalize other niggers to be antisemitic. Pay attention to not only the surface-level winningness of this, but also the long term snowball effect of it. This is how we win while minimizing White casualties. Learn how to do it correctly and you'll become a nobleanon, user. This is just another example of taking your enemy's weapon and killing him with it. It's the only way to fly.

this.

Yeah, the masked guy is a kike.

lol lol lol major fucking priority is it? Well at least the coon did one thing right in his life. Of course coming back to the scene and immediately admitting to it… well, that's niggers for you.

This is protected by the 1st amendment, it's political speech. Hire Alan Dershowitz.

Attached: 68137_v9_ba.jpg (1080x1440, 360.53K)

Not when defacing private property.

Attached: Eat My Own On Retainer.jpg (299x300, 26.53K)

[WHATCHA DOIN INTENSIFIES]

Ahhhh. This is what is really interesting (disturbing) about the story that is not clear.

Was the flag on private property, owned by private (((individuals)))?

The flag does appear to hang over the street and originate from a public sidewalk/post.

It would really not surprise me at this point if hanging a (((foreign flag))) with public money in a public place is now the Law of the Land.

So it does appear to be a public flag but is one of many or so this article says.

6abc.com/israeli-flag-on-parkway-defaced-with-red-paint-/3479794/

As it is a privately owned museum (no doubt taking in public funds) and paying the city to put it up, it still counts as private property as it is rented space.

You just came up with a million dollar idea user and dont even know it. Pol should start red pilling prisoners via pen pal programs.these are victims of ((them)) in many ways.. for instance many are sitting in ((their)) for profit jails for selling ((their drugs)). Imagine if some lunatic sat in prison for 10 years plotting his revenge against a real target. See… blacks are the most red pilled as they are merely test subjects and golems. Imagine if they could put a real name and face on ((institutional racism))

Another rabid monkey roaming the streets of civilization. Good job, America.

Oh and those poor, poor jews. Omg donate where?!

It would be prudent to check with the city and see if this flag is indeed part of the memorial day flag crap or not.

Just checked Google Street view and there are a shit ton of flags along the parkway.

google.com/maps/@39.9551183,-75.1666614,3a,75y,251.58h,106.1t/data=!3m5!1e1!3m3!1sPj9mgZ4uc2u-K0wfGnzxdA!2e0!6s//geo1.ggpht.com/cbk?panoid=Pj9mgZ4uc2u-K0wfGnzxdA&output=thumbnail&cb_client=maps_sv.tactile.gps&thumb=2&w=203&h=100&yaw=149.73381&pitch=0&thumbfov=100

Did not come across a Palestinian flag though.

I'm willing to bet that nigger is a muslim.

Fellow whites, explain yourselves.

No Palestinian flag found. The flags are mostly in alphabetical order rotating around the parkway. Israel's is last and out of place.

FUCK ISRAEL NUKE THE JEWS

BASTE
can't hate him for it though. stopped clock and all that.

So this is interesting. The flag is most likely deliberately situated where it is because it is in front of the Nathan Rapoport’s “Monument to Six Million Jewish Martyrs” (no kidding).

The plaza behind it is also being renamed to be (and this is not made up) the "Holocaust Memorial Plaza" where a holocaust museum is going to be placed probably to what this post was referring to.

hiddencityphila.org/2016/05/on-parkway-4-5-million-plaza-to-showcase-holocaust-memorial-statue/

Further information.

whyy.org/articles/new-plaza-will-honor-holocaust-victims/

The dude in the vid also has hair on the top of his head. The niggers should be chimping over this. And the nose on the fucker. How is this not making more waves?

Whites don't get the play the black card, moshe.

8 years and it will cost 6 billion dollars….
….at the taxpayers expense of course

A very grotesque statue. Don't know what to make of it.

associationforpublicart.org/artwork/monument-to-six-million-jewish-martyrs/#mww–video

Why?

Attached: Compton - A Tale of Two Races At War.jpg (2448x6192 769.98 KB, 2.54M)

Attached: Jews.png (540x300, 259.89K)

OP Here
I'm going to make it a point
to make Anti-Zionist threads
at every opportunity
FUCK JEWS
ALL OF THEM CAN DIE
ALL OF THEM

Here's one: Why is a kike flag flying over U.S. territory?

KYS kike

He is east african looks like a somali nigger.

Attached: z9YtWKo.jpg (1559x914, 157.68K)

city lamp post, city street signs, and as such is is a public display at taxpayers expense, desecrating a flag is a protected form of ones expression to the 1st amendment, and it is a foreign nations flag, sorry, it's free speech.

forgot the picture

Attached: city lamp post, city street signs.jpg (492x810, 100.03K)

Jews are seriously the fucking worst people

Since he was going to jail for something so ridiculous anyway, he shoulda made his opinion known more vociferously.

my first reaction was similar, upon closer inspection (but without clicking the fucking thumbnail) he looks similar to a gorillon whites guys with that bald spot/beard combination, hell, the fucker is almost alex jones.

Racist cops

Burn it next time.

Why would an American city be flying a foreign flag?

Is this Blacks doing the jobs that useless MAGApedo white Americans refuse to do themselves?

Attached: mqdefault[1].jpg (320x180, 6.12K)

You need to flog yourself now for even considering such a thing.

?

Attached: smug.jpg (998x667, 94.4K)

Niggers getting woke on the JQ. Don't forget /ourguy/ uncle Louie.

“Satanic Jews have infected the whole world with poison and deceit.”

“The Jews have control over those agencies of government. When you want something in this world, the Jew holds the door.”

“It is now becoming apparent that there were many Israelis and Zionist Jews in key roles in the 9/11 attacks. Israelis had foreknowledge of the attacks… We know that many Jews received a text message not to come to work on September 11”

“They [Israel and Jews] have been working for years to control your representatives in Congress, in the Senate, in the House of Representatives. They don’t fear America because they control it from within”

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/minister-louis-farrakhan-in-his-own-words

Attached: Heil-Farrakhan-01.jpg (600x352, 46.5K)

Attached: Rowlf muppet.jpg (450x450, 28.66K)

well, you can tell by his skin tone he's mulatto, so you're probably picking up on something there. i think "extremely caucasoid" is a bit of an overstatement, tho. I think like this user said that bald spot, beard combo is often seen on chubby whites

Decades later. Never forget.

The Holocaust Happened
15 MILLION GERMANS MURDERED
#neverforget
#jewsdidthis

Where I live people fly the confederate flag in their trucks.

Attached: Easy Yakub.png (475x514, 135.63K)

Knock the head off the nigger luther king statue and see how far your free peaches get you. You aren't allowed to vandalize government property. You can burn your own pissraeli flag if you want, you cannot destroy shit owned by another entity.

How is it anons are still trying to blame the nigger they nabbed rather than the semite in the video? Summerfaggotry or jidf?

Somali's are the goobiest looking motherfuckers on the planet to begin with but something is weird here. It's almost like his DNA decided it would go beaner only to change its mind at the last minute and add niggerations. But seriously… Somali's are the absolutely worst of the worst.

They are disgusting apes that eat non finger foods with their shit covered hands. And that's the "civilized" ones.
But enough about theniggers, what about the fucking semite pulling the false flag and the cops grabbing a homeless nigger to keep the narrative going rather than outing the semite bullshit?

Only one thing reminds me of that shitstain statue and it's fucking heretical.

Attached: kike statue.jpg (500x500 1.78 MB, 64.28K)

The video clearly shows a light skinned person spraying. He's got pale arms and a pale face. He can't even shoot straight, and he's probably a kike.

DAS RITE

I like it!

That tactic is so Jewish I lost my land it.

Noggers are woke re kikes.

Related: What is the problem with forming a white ethnostate and designating a separate country, maybe a region in the south, for example, as an independent nigger/mixed race country. If their country fails, it fails. Niggers were brought to N. America mostly against their will, and they don't want anything to do with whites, so why not help them get their own country (and let it melt down, or if they declare war, then wipe them out).

This would alleviate the need for a massive bloodbath and close out one front of the coming war. That way, we can focus entirely on the spic front, which will definitely require an enormous bloodbath and a ton of resources to drive the invaders out (since they came here willingly, they need to be given an ultimatum to leave or be killed).

Use a drone with paint. Or flamethrower. Look at the old HWNDU threads (newfags see:
>>>/hwndu/ )
for drone details and related operational plans.

its america,they should fly the american flag, if they want to fly the israeli flag they can do it in israel.

still better than a jew

exactly which is why only the country flag of whatever country that you are in should fly in a public area. America is not israel, britain is not israel,israel is israel and zionist occupied government is not official yet it is still the united states of america which NO NATION has the right to supercede with its flag.

reddit please leave

bump

This is the funniest shit I've seen all week, just because I too thought they just arrested the first black guy on the scene when it was obviously not him. Then I made it to the bottom of OPs post.
Huh. Nothing to see here I guess.

For what fucking reason? You have no new information and nothing new has happened.