Can Zig Forums help some anons from Brazil? Rede Globo (a.k.a...

Can Zig Forums help some anons from Brazil? Rede Globo (a.k.a. Brazilian BBC/CNN) started an appealing to emotion advertisement ,"My country is the Earth", to accept refugees from Africa and Middle East. All we ask is your dislike.

youtube.com/watch?v=HcxRCghF9QA

Attached: refugees.png (836x421, 243.84K)

Sure. Good luck bros

Do people in Brazil even fall for that shit?
The whole empathy for shitskins seems like a white non-3rd world country kind of deal. To top this off Brazil is already bad enough on its own.
What possible emotional leverage could they have over Brazilians?

Can you tell us which comment to like ?

Tell us which comments to like too if you want. Also, please explain said situation.

Fuck off niggers

Even us spics can't escape from mass immigration

Yeah. Almost every white country is impaired with jewish tricks, so, they're going after the other ones who isn't completely black. And yes, some dumb shitheads from here likes to pose as "european", supporting progress.

None. Nobody in Brazil has the balls to blame the jews, only blames a "New World Order".

Hello Brazil
You need lots and lots of rifles in the hands of men over there. Family type nationalist men
Institute a constitutional fascistic nationalist takeover of all institutions. If it's in the hearts of the men of your country they'll do what is needed.
Remove all corruption and encourage your nation to build.
You need to hve your politicians FEAR you. Rifles in the hands of Everyman accomplishes this. The politicians have names and families. And addresses and water needs and such. Don't forget we are your limo drivers and chefs and doormen etc. we guard you while you sleep
You need a 1488/1776 down there in Brazil.
Lead it op , change the world

How do you put monkey noises in text in brazil speak.

Checked
This idea wins

No place is secure, no place will be saved. I thought they'd spare some already shitholes, but man, even Brazil has to be brought down. Almighty!

My driveway is Rede Globo's office

Colombian here. Our govt is silently importing chinks, poo in the loos, and Haitians. Fuck this gay Earth

BUMP

Already dropped a dislike and comment.

All this shit reminds me that Vox Day is correct when he says we will not see the day that there are 4 billion niggers on the planet.

Because we will kill them all or they will each other or nature takes its course.

Hey, Jew! If you want to do some good in the world, I recommend using the Samson Option nukes on all of Nigger Africa in the next 5 years. Seeing as you kikes are going to have a massive nigger/arab problem soon. (You already do, from what I've read).

I can't think of one that isn't. Even the supposedly rebel ones like Poland cucked to jews about "antisemitism" and the holohoax.

can someone greentext brazil history

Attached: brazilian-police-evict-indigenous-squatters-from-2014-stadium-site.jpg (800x1750 484.36 KB, 92.02K)

Oh god, good luck with that. We have some here in Canada and even my former roommates who are black and from a more ghetto area of the country (to be fair, it's Canada) fucking loathed Haitians and told me many stories about how they're just entitled savages.

You got the dislike, brother. Now tell us which comments you need upvoted and which downvoted.

Do NOT link them. Just copy paste an exact phrase from each comment and we'll use Ctrl F to find it. Note to anons, don't go full retard and insta-vote everything. Make it look as if you spend time reading, scrolling down, ignoring some comments and downvoting others.

Comments you need to like.
1-?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-03-09-13-46-1.png (480x226 32.89 KB, 25.11K)

2-?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-03-09-14-43-1.png (473x473 29.93 KB, 69.01K)

3-?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-03-09-15-10-1.png (480x187 17.12 KB, 25.89K)

If you want to help us just dislike the video and like the comments above. If you comment anything in english they will think you are a "russian bot", and will deactivate the comments.
Try using the google translater to send a message.

I downvoted the vid, but I'm gonna need these translated before I upvote anything.

They are talking about the "new world order" and how the Rede Globo is working with them. Here isn't common to see people talk about the (((subject))), so they just use the "nova ordem mundial" shit.
If you don't trust me, try translating it yourself with the Google Translater.

Exactly. Those I translated look normal.

I didn't upvote the "lixos" since it means trash. Don't want jtube thinking I m a a racist! Generally, avoid upvoting comments that contain keywords that will get you ghost banned.

Also, make sure you occasionally downvote or even report your own just to trick the system.

I suppose it is the least we can do for you huemonkey.

Happy to do. Even left a comment.

No. Our generation grew up with every online game being polluted by rude, nasty racist Brazillians. You were rude to the entire world every chance you got. You pissed off none-Brazillians every chance you got. Every none-Brazillian who grew up playing online games hates you.
Last olympics, your dirty cops tried to ruin the lives of olympic athletes because they wouldn't be bullied into giving you bribes.
Nobody is going to miss you people. You reap what you sew.

It's "non-Brazilians" and "reap what you sow", you dummy.

First one is the best comment so far:

"For those who are laughing or think that those who criticize this add are nutjobs or New Word Order Conspirationists: Just take a look on what's happening on France, Germany and in some places in the UK after they opened their borders for this massive Muslin and African immigrant waves. Just read the news about that in the international media, since the Brazilian press hides the truth. Just search on youtube "Paris 2018" and see their current situation on the streets for yourselves. There's a reason national borders exists. As a Brazilian you dont need to look at other countries, just take a look on whats happening in Manaus (A big capital city near the Venezuelan border which is being so flooded with refugees from that country that basic sanitation services and healthcare are on the brink of collapse, and theres being reports of way more crime than usual)

Thanks for your support.

Please, guys, help us down vote this bullshit!

Learn proper English, dumbass.

Disliked! And did the comments you posted.
Good luck

Not the OP, but thanks, bro! Every little bit help us

Never forget #MoreThanARefugee

It marks the historic moment when the damn broke in public consciousness.

*dam
time for some coffee

Hatians are wild. Jamaicans are all gangbangers. They mostly live in Montreal and Toronto respectively. They are the niggers.

The based blacks are in Southern Ontario, within 250 miles of Detroit, and in Halifax and area.

The former get Detroit TV news and realize how lucky they are, the latter have has settlements for hundreds of years and culturally, Maritimers have a low tolerance for racial bullshit.

We have AIDS now we are getting rabies.

I want it back.

Attached: 2e5ee2328edaf6e31233e8bec5108f18be38f52f35aeff20a9475c53f693de3f.png (281x297, 152.79K)

This. White people in Brazil need to take power by force first and foremost, and institute a fascist government where only White Men have rights. Enforced by armed White Men that suffer no consequences whatsoever for killing any enemy of the White Men.

Hue hue hue. Post a photograph of your hand.

Attached: 1529672040453.png (680x503, 350.81K)

Attached: wut (27).jpg (960x640 79.17 KB, 115.02K)

Yeah, sure.

Feel sorry for any people that has their country flooded and displaced by niggers.