How many generations do non-white genes pollute?

I'm rather curious because I have come to notice most ugly White people in the USA always have some non-white grandparent which is the generation when the mixing started with gook wives. It seems it takes around 5 generations to fully mix out any non-white ancestry from showing up.

Now its gets very prevalent in cities among the the ugly Whites always have beaner, flip,chink ancestry on the west coast and in the south the ugly Whites have nigger dna.

Its seems its only gotten more prevalent looking at average Whites of the 1940s had a lot of as 7s and 8s ubermensch looking. Europeans aren't dealing with all these mixed generations yet because they still seem to better looking now on average compared to Americans now.

The small White rural towns I have found are the main producers of good looking people for the USA because their families didn't racemix at all the past few generations and I will find young and milf blonde looking farm models everywhere in those small towns depending on the European ethnic who founded the town too they still will look like its irish, dutch or german founders

It seems that even at 1/8 ancestry non-white and the rest White ancestry the great grandkids they will still end up with a nigger shitskin nose, a chink rounded forehead with a far back hairline, a dirt aztec long chin.

Pic related what i'm talking about the kid from the south has a recessive negro nose and even though it was at least 4 generations before.

Where does it stop? It seems when a White persons mixes it takes about a 100+ years to dilute out the shitskins genes out of the Whites gene pool? If White people knew that not only will their kid not look like them but, they will put a non-white ugly curse for their descendants for a 100+ years it could pull them off the fence?

Attached: has a nigger ancestor.jpg (1200x800, 158.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/israel-s-law-of-return
lifehopeandtruth.com/prophecy/12-tribes-of-israel/the-12-tribes-of-israel/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All of them.

About 3. Sometimes 2. Sometimes much longer.

All of them.

All of them. Sage for gay ass D&C. Not every ugly person is a mongrel, and America is far more racially pure than the media or most studies give it credit for. The Italians stayed within their own groups after coming here, the Germans with Germans, the Anglos with Anglos, ect. What miscegenation occurred was 99% one-way, which is to say, white blood went into a nonwhite community and then stayed there until it was diluted out of existence. To actually great a white looking secret nigger would have required dozens of consecutive generations of consistant miscegenation in the same line with no regression or reversion back to the host group. Which is to say, it didn't happen.

Stop taking Jew owned (((DNA testing))) seriously. Some people, most people even, are just not pretty.

All of them.

All of them.

all of them you dumb amerimutt
seriously get the basic (((wikipedia))) articles on genetics if nothing else jesus fucking christ
nupol

I didn't say every ugly person is a mongrel but, ugly White people often are. There is still a lot of pure Whites in the USA hence why I mentioned those areas with pure Whites are always better looking people on average its just the cities seem to have more mutts then before.

Also most people are not pretty is applicable to non-whites. Most Whites when pure at least end up average but have much higher ratio of good looking people. According to the golden ratio for face symmetry you have to have White features.

You can leave you retarded reddit kike. Can't be mutt when i'm 100%.

The fact you are telling to me to use wikipedia and not wanting a discussion on obvious new mutt mixes diluting the pure White American gene pool tells me you should go hang your nigger ass off a freeway as a favor to humanity.

forever

At least the white parts are

Attached: masterburger.png (1912x1136, 363.92K)

Ask the ottoman royal family.
Do these kids look like they once rode the steppes with their horses and praised Tengri a millenium ago ?

Attached: unnamed.jpg (443x332, 42.33K)

Would you describe the ancestors you share in common with sub-Saharan Africans to be non-White?

That's what you get after about a thousand years of raping the greeks and slavs.

It's been proven again and again that whites developed separately from niggers and jews developed separately from whites and niggers. Niggers developed in africa, jews developed in a pit of scum, and whites developed in the north.
Your retarded.

A nig can "whiten" itself after the quadroons and octoroons continue to breed with whites. However it takes a few generations for the nu-white to get rid of his nig features.
Pic related for example have a nig grandfather, if I didn't told you, you would think she was a pure white woman.

Attached: images (40).jpeg (313x470, 12.17K)

Why do you keep using the term white. It's so vague, meaningless and retarded. These people are mutts. They are not part anything. And I am not "huwite." You can be French, German, or Italian. You can be European. White is nothing. Arabs and Semites are white. Have fun with all your huwite friends OP.

Attached: brainlet booger.png (467x443, 34.37K)

They have caucasoid skull like pajeets and even somalis. That doesn't make them whites.

White? White people don't exist. What the fuck is white people?

The multi-region hypothesis seems an acceptable explanation for the origin of the races - but because Raciology is a suppressed science, we may never know.

The problem is that we share common ancestry with all other terrestrial lifeforms, m80. And that includes West sub-Saharan Africans. Not only that, but the fact that miscegenation will produce fertile offspring proves we are very closely related.
Wrong. The process of Speciation is already working its magic - and if we keep miscegenation from happening, it will eventually render interbreeding impossible.

All of them.

They happily can call themselves white. the government census considers them white. Using their language gives them camouflage to move freely among the European peoples. Kill yourself?

i'll just leave this here:

jewishvirtuallibrary.org/israel-s-law-of-return

original law from 1950

right of aliyah granted to an oleh who either gets an oleh visa or a certificate of oleh once there. any jewish immigrant that arrived before 1950, or any jew born there, is considered oleh.
no definition of "jew" is given in the original law.

the amendments made in 1970

right of aliyah are also vested in the children and grandchildren of a jew and any spouse of the same, provided the person seeking aliyah is not a jew who has voluntarily converted to some other religion.

also they add the definition of a jew as one born of a jewish mother, or a convert. this is relatively meaningless as you potentially have to check as far back as their great-grandmothers. one great-grandma being jewish makes you eligible so long as you can prove you never voluntarily converted to some other religion.

by the standards of yidsnotreal's own laws, they recognize pollution of non-jew genetic material with jew genes up to three generations aka "octoroons."

note also, the halachic definition is very recent – as is orthodox judaism itself. by the terms of the old testament law, the mother's lineage literally does not matter, only the father's claiming of the child as his does. this is why all of the old testament genealogies are through the male lines, as noted in places such as 1 chronicles etc.

nuremburg laws from infographic, translated from the german and summarized

german-blooded. all four grandparents are german. belongs to the german blood- and race-collective and can become an imperial citizen.
THEY WANT THESE KEPT PURE AND SEPARATE.

crossbreed 2nd degree. one jewish grandparent. "quadroon" or "castizo." belongs only to the german race-collective. can become an imperial citizen.
- is allowed to marry a german, and their kids will be german. "octoroon."
- cannot marry another crossbreed 2nd degree.
- can marry a crossbreed 1st degree only with permit. kids will be crossbreed 1st degree.
- cannot marry a jew.
BASICALLY THEY WANT THE QUADROONS/CASTIZOS TO BREED THE JEWISHNESS OUT OF THEIR FAMILIES.
IT SEEMS TO BE ASSUMED THAT THESE DO NOT FOLLOW THE JEWISH RELIGION.

crossbreed 1st degree. two jewish grandparents. "mulatto." doesn't matter if child of a jew and a german, or if a child of two crossbreeds 1st degree. belongs only to the german race-collective. can become an imperial citizen.
- needs a permit to marry a german. their kids will be crossbreeds 2nd degree.
- can freely marry other crossbreeds 1st degree and their children will be crossbreeds.
- can freely marry jews and their children will be jews, and at the point of marriage to a jew, the crossbreed 1st degree is now considered a jew themself.
- special case #1: bastard crossbreeds from a jew are jews, starting in 1936.
- special case #2: crossbreeds via marriage are jews if from before 1935 and crossbreeds from after 1935.
- special case #3: if they follow the jewish religion, they are jews.
THEY WANT THESE TO SHIT OR GET OFF THE POT. PICK A SIDE.

JEW. three or four jewish grandparents. "griffe" or "negro." belongs to the jewish race- and blood-collective, and cannot become an imperial citizen.
- cannot marry germans or crossbreeds 2nd degree.
- can freely marry crossbreeds 1st degree (who then become jewish) and their kids will be jewish.
- can freely marry other jews.
THEY WANT THESE KEPT PURE AND SEPARATE.

OVERLAP BETWEEN THE JEWISH RIGHT OF RETURN LAWS AND THE NUREMBURG LAWS

the jews are willing to accept anyone who is a jew by the nuremburg standard. they want all the crossbreeds 1st and 2nd degree who haven't converted to any other religion, up to and including some which the germans would have considered "german" if they weren't practicing religious jews.

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (800x450, 40.52K)

We will experience increasingly pronounced damages from race-mixing, contaminating the genome, until those effects are deliberately reversed. Practically, we should have the technical know-how to be able to fully reverse the damage to our genes in about 2-3 thousand years… if human society can continue its steady march of scientific progress uninterrupted for that long. By that time, the (extinct) Jews will be a distant memory, and thus concerns over "racism" will be moot. This is what a little extraterrestrial birdie told me.

Technically all of them to even a minor degree. Practically, it depends on gene expression; rarely some people look like Neanderthals for a reason.
We'll be able to edit out impurities eventually, eugenics is going to be very interesting in the future. I wonder how angry niggers would get if we genetically engineered Drow with 200 IQ, they'd look like pointy eared blackface and they'd be blacker than them.

Proofs? Let me ask this again: Do you consider the ancestors you share in common with sub-Saharan Africans to be non-White?

Nevermind Americans, just look at Russians and see what the Mongols did to those poor people.

(Forgot to mention…) The deleterious effects of race-mixing compound from generation to generation.

We've been warned about a number of things which can make continued human life on Earth impossible. Race-mixing is one of those things: it can weaken us to such a degree that the poor defective sons-of-bitches that are born are no longer able reproduce. The damage accrues to the genome like compound interest.

he term Caucasian originally referred in a narrow sense to the native inhabitants of the Caucasus region.[14] In his The Outline of History of Mankind (1785), the German philosopher Christoph Meiners first used the concept of a "Caucasian" (Kaukasischen) race in its wider racial sense.[4][15][16]

Meiners acknowledged two races: the Caucasian or beautiful, and the Mongolian or ugly. His Caucasian race encompassed all of the ancient and most of the modern native populations of Europe, the aboriginal inhabitants of West Asia (including the Phoenicians, Hebrews and Arabs), the autochthones of Northern Africa (Berbers, Egyptians, Abyssinians and neighboring groups), the Indians, and the ancient Guanches.[17]

Meiners studied the physical, mental and moral characteristics of each race, and built a race hierarchy based on the evidence that was considered common in scientific and anthropological circles at the time. Meiners split mankind into two divisions which he labeled the "beautiful White race" and the "ugly Black race"

Yeah, you can kill yourself any time now.

Russians are pretty great, no lie.

I don't think it should be a question…you need an exclamation mark in there at the end.

Thank god there won't have to be much work done on my line…

Opinion discarded

Attached: dd4.gif (269x325, 1.84M)

They aren't but they are related. Gonna drop a big redpilled here since you brought this up. Remember Israel the land of the Jews. Don't call it that call it by its actual name Judah. If you want to learn something interesting to why the Jews or should I say Judeans took the name of their greatest enemy is because they realized that if they did they would get protection. The area in which the Judeans occupy is literally priceless. It controls almost every trade link in the world. This is the reason why Israel is in the area that it's in. You won't hear about this from the mainstream though they will simply say that it is a bit of useless land that the jews wanted because of their desert religion or some shit like that.

The 12 tribes of Israel are called Levi(didn't get land because they controlled the land), Benjamin, Judah, Zebulun, Ephriam, Issachar, Mannasseh, Dan, Gad, Asher, nephtali, Reuben, Simeon. Now remember all of the kikes in the old testament funnily enough the only kike was David who was 1/2 kike and 1/2 Ephriam. Now remember moses yeah he descended from the tribe of levi. Not Judah

Now Judah was the shit test of all the brother'so if you don't remember he was the person who sold Joseph who would britain his 2 sons ephriam and Mannasseh. This means that the jews ancestor was a money grubbing can't who also hired prostitutes. If you remember the father of Joseph forgot his name picked joseph over Judah as his chosen person. So no Judeans aren't god's chosen people. If we are talking about arabs then you have to go back further up the tree to a man named ismael. He is the ancestor of all arabs. Just as noah is the ancestor of whites, arabs and possibly Asians.

lifehopeandtruth.com/prophecy/12-tribes-of-israel/the-12-tribes-of-israel/
This is a better overview if it says anything about Jews as gods chosen people just ignore it because it's obviously kiked unless it's talking about Judeans.

Sorry i'm on a phone because computer broke that is why their is some stupid errors

likewise

You must be meaning to say Utnapishtim, yes?

Noah is easier to write so i'll stick with that.

Noah is the Jewish off-brand version of the OG Utnapishtim from the flood myth.

It's ok, other people will read what I wrote, and read what you and the other demagogues have posted. I satisfied with the quality of my argument, but that's a great trashmeme you have there. ;^)

Well, for a purely math answer…
Let's start with some assumptions:

I said technically, White is an empirical categorization for humans and is more abstract than the exact measurements of genetics.
In the distant past we all had non-White ancestors and perhaps even froglike creatures as ancestors, it's why White genes are recessive since we also have brown/black hair genes. A lot of American niggers are 30%-40% White, but because the White genes are recessive– you can hardly tell unless you looked at their blood and bones.
It's actually a big reason why everyone hates niggers so much, the hybrids are still niggers, a bio-hazard to civilization itself.

There is somethings other than genetics in biology, that we hardly understand: morphic fields, epigenetics, how instincts are transmitted and consciousness itself. Many mysteries of biology await to be solved and new ones discovered. What is holding us back is that we can't measure fields properly, many have placeholder names and their incalculable affects unknown.

Attached: morph field.jpg (450x582, 77.73K)

So god damn, that's one more reason why jews push racemixing so fucking much.

Attached: african pyramics.jpg (1116x940, 412.02K)

All of that is assuming the offspring inherit exactly half of their mixed parents white genes. Since white genes are often recessive there is no guarantee that the nigger genes would even be bred out that quickly.

Don't forget user. Women's vagina's hold the DNA of past sexual partner's for many months and this DNA gets passed on into any offspring conceived within that time period.

Sadly this. The best genes as is usually the case for beneficial genes: are recessive. Bad genes are dominant. This is why niggers are r-type and Humans are k-type.

It's not even just genes. There's a terrifying hypothesis floating around at the labs about how instincts work even how epistemology works. Through experiments we know that creatures can share usable information to others the closer they're related to, learning tricks and fears– across the globe. I highly suggest researching national bait/trap shyness and mother sense.

Volksgeist, niggernet and jewmastermind might be real things; a collective spirit of a species. How this works with hybrids or how we can weaponize it is anyone's guess, perhaps we can hack into niggernet and give them all autism so they're more easily bullied to death.

Attached: ffcolr35.jpg (810x1071, 270.46K)

What should quadroons or octoroons who are redpilled do?

You can stay but you have to be sterilized.

Not just their vagina - but their entire body.

Ignore

and learn about phylogenesis and cladistics. Speciation will take care of any 'impurities' you're worried about.

Wrong. New instances of miscegenation should be opposed, because it is counterproductive to Speciation, which is the mechanism responsible for the existence of different races in the first place.

I'm genuinely curious. Surely there are quadroons and even a few mulattos who sympathize with us. Even if it's only one in every 300 quadroon. What should be done with them? Should they be lynched too?

How fucking retarded do you have to be?

Naturally selective pressures do control the gene expression of a given population though.

I just told you to relax about their heritage and accept their support. Their genes are in the hands of Speciation, heheh.

They can be used as door-kickers, and if they're successful they can be rewarded with sterilization and a good life. It's a better fate than our ancestors would have offered. Count your blessings.

When will torpedos learn?

Attached: vO7lRZ7.jpg (621x702, 56.27K)

Probably about 6-7 in which it's still notable.
I'm ~2% black and ~1% Arab and yet some features that obviously came from the non-white admixture (nose slightly too wide, wavy hair, mudbeard, etc.) still showed up.
I was the really unlucky one in the family though, since all of my 3 sisters look 100% white and have blonde hair and blue eyes.

Well user according to our own one drop rule they aren't white then are they?

All the ugly white people on tv aren't white. It makes so much sense now. Genetic similarity and feelings of kinship and attraction is obviously a real thing.

Attached: 457c54f96844241093a1d6500dd710256a28509cb19ee2037d30e63e646d61ce.gif (320x289, 1.12M)

1-drop rule is the Law of Monophyly's retarded cousin.

So fucking retarded.

That means your whore family fucked up 7 European bloodlines just to make "kind of white" looking people. How is that worth it again when they could have all just had white kids with white people? For a mixed bloodline to get to the point of looking white enough, it has to fuck up multiple bloodlines.

So fucking retarded.

Oh, so much to learn. Did you know that you're networked into a 5d network of "you"? Figure out how to tap into that and you'll maybe become "human". Show me.

Neither is true, you brain-dead moron. You "le 56%" memers are fucking retarded.

>is *are there even any perks of being race mixed?
You make good infiltrators. You're my favorite people right now, so to speak. Stick with me, friend. A new dawn is rising.

Attached: 1f6fcdd3e72970d990ee1c6697a277b547281a24496706972ba4fe232d0346a4.png (701x775, 548.69K)

Gene expression is indirectly controlled by naturally selective pressures. Learn about Natural Selection before you post about this again.

Calm down boys. I need these posters. But good initiative. Jut one click behind me in 4d

It's not in my opinion, that's why I substitute relationships with anime.
The bleaching won't continue with me, but I doubt that my other siblings will do the same unfortunately.

You're agreeing that DNA morphs in real time. You're a fucking retard. Do you know what the fuck "real time" means? These "le 56% amerimutt" retards posit that, by consequence of demographics, our DNA morphs in real time to match the demographic makeup of the country so they can say we're not white. You agreed. Therefore you defended that with your little "though." You're a fucking retard. I guess Sweden, UK, Germany, France, Italy etc. are all non-white countries. Their DNA morphed in real time and now they're all "le under 90%" mutts. You agree with this. You defend this kind of logic.

They're blondes and they're mongrels. Not only will they be hounded by niggers everywhere they go, they have a lower average intelligence and no in-group. They'll be making mud babies.

DNA does not morph in real-time. Evolution occurs on a population level, not on an individual organism level.

But you defended that position with your snarky "though" comment. Don't contradict yourself.

I was correcting the statement, not agreeing with it.

Everyone knows environment impacts evolution. That's completely irrelevant to anything being said.

I guarantee you that the "African" DNA in whites is North African aka Arab and not sub Saharan. It wouldn't even make sense for a white to be 1% sub Saharan in the USA. Also, Italians and Greeks are considered "whites" and usually have some North African/Arab admixture. Go to anywhere in Southern Europe and compare the people there to Americans and Western Europeans, its like night and day.

Apparently not because what he said directly contradicts how Natural Selection works.

Berber*

Also, David Reich is a Neanderthal kike.
no rhyme intended

That made used to make me as mad as smugposters used to do back in the day–and then I remembered that being buttflustered is a weakness. So look at me, and reflect that anger into strength. Use the weapon against them. Saracens have no power here. Just take the weapon out of their hands. And kill them with it.

Attached: 1429273808971.jpg (568x533, 224.13K)

It's less that and more me wanting to point out the absolute absurdity of what they're saying, and then having them own it when it's broken down so they can be mocked.

6 consecutive generations of German blood made one German in Nazi Germany. By astonishing coincidence a person is only related to famiky genetically going back 6 generations.

Now if you're a racist heeb. To be a pure blooded Cohen priest a heeb needs to be genetically pure going back 1000 generations.

Disgusting racist Jews.

Don't mistake me, I absolutely agree with you

I'm always pleased to see mutts identifying more with their White side than their non-White side, in the future I'm sure you'll be the first in line for designer babies. As a mutt, you have a free pass into nearly any leftist organization, White men are heavily scrutinized by them and must repent forever. I'd suggest infiltrating campus organizations, they'd probably even give you positions of authority– something they deny White men unless they're unbelievably gay and took it up the ass.
Study the Green Book to share with White pinkos -it's a great first step- if Gaddafi was White he'd certainty would have been called a nazi. He illustrates the importance of the nations and families that many White leftists have forgotten, also why he was hated by the (((transnational elements))). Many leftist Whites are very sad people, they think they have to commit suicide and bring everyone else along with them; I think if even a mutt told them that it's okay to love your own, they'd feel like a weight was taken off their shoulders. Telling other Whites that blood is infinity coursing through your veins, the closet you'll get to immorality, and you really shouldn't play garage chemist with it would be wise words to share.

Even if Zig Forums wants to chop your balls off, Whites are the only ones that have ever believed in your self-determination, not just as a demographic blob to be a blunt weapon, but as a unique people. Read up on Haiti, every single Mulatto was slaughtered and those niggers are the same stock as the ones in the states and Liberia.

Attached: chad goes to africa.jpg (640x635, 135.85K)

Exactly eleven.

Kill yourself nigger.

We've got a live one here. Soon I'll be able to enjoy my vacation, I'd wager.

Attached: 8b7b9d18459c80c4f574ef7ed4ef7e1bf3701369f8aef7b0a057d91407fc9d18.jpg (600x327, 45.47K)

It's normally 3-5 generations are poisoned.

5 if it's a nigger or a kike. That's why fathers should disown coalburner and shekel grinding whores.

Problem is Genetics don’t work that way. It is no a kind of Homeopathy were you can infinitely dilute an agent. It is worse.
Genetics is about building blocks, like Lego.

Think about it like someone did throw in an equal number of brown bricks into your collection of beautiful white bricks.

Your task is to build a pure white structure out of that Lego without looking, knowing their color before.

You can throw in other beautiful white sets, and you may lucky that in one of your attempts you got by accident a pure white structure. Just how likely is that?

One can not out-dilute black heritage!
Even after many generation it may show, that means it was just superficial hidden.

Even if you can build a superficially white structure, there might be some brown bricks hiding inside.

With sibling this means some of them can look convincingly white, some might look like nigger. It isn’t so, the white looking sibling hasn’t any hidden negroid heritage. This heritage might show in the next generation, even if they mate just with white people.

So before having children with someone, look how the parents and siblings look, the grandparents did look. If one has black feature, chances are your children will look the same or worse!

——-

Another thing I noticed with mutts, they are born traitors. Particularly if they look like a mutt or a minority.

Obama was a traitor, who hated with a zeal his white parent part. He would have been a traitor to blacks if he had grown up in Kenia, hating his black parent. Mulattoes are known to side with white people in majority black societies. In majority white societies they tend to fight the whites.

In majority black society there is the aspect of the mulattoes tending to be of higher intelligence than pure blacks, rising up to leadership positions.

Those are turks not ottomans.

All of them

You got that reversed.
Most Turkish nationals are not Turks. The Ottomans even less so, because they procreated mostly, nearly exclusively with Europeans. Their maternal DNA is therefore most likely pure European.

There are probably more Turks in Iran than in Turkey.

One drop and you are a nigger forever. There's no coming back.

That said “pure Turks” are themselves a mongrel population, from Mongolian and Central Asian Aryan, Scythe populations.