PAGANISM IS NOT INDO-EUROPEAN

So i want to learn you all kids a lesson in History, You all seem convinced that Paganism asatru has to do with our Indo-European Ancestors but let me tell you why that is not.

The Nordic people existed in Scandinavia for over 10 000 years possibly migrating from Atlantis, their religion was the bear cult

The Nordic people existed in Scandinavia for over 10 000 years possibly migrating from Atlantis, their religion was the bear cult

The aryans came from Mount Arat, in Turkey, - They spread out and conquered their way into europe and India,

What you all have to note however is that these Aryan invaders and frankly migrants never CONQUERED GERMANIA, And specifically not Scandinavia, they were defeated.

- As varg Explains here

- youtube.com/watch?v=6lHBmjOz1oc

So what does this say, Well that Scandinavia should not be pagan. Its an Immigrant religion, Now not only an Immigrant religion but it also is a direct proof of religious subversion into the European peoples, - let's get more into this.

Now secondly, Paganism Asatru, is not Even an Aryan Religion, Let me tell you why that is.

The Aryan Migrations happened 5700 years ago, They spread out And conquered Europe and India as We declared before, Now the funny thing is, That paganism started 3000 Years ago! There's nearly a 2000 year gap! Now what this means is that these people did not get their religious beliefs from the same root of the Indo-European peoples, But the true origins of paganism is far more about subversion than our religious heritage and as a Nordic man, Not heritage.

It comes from Babylon, it is clearly noted that that is when Babylonian Paganism started! In that religion they have Nimrod As Oden, And Ishtar As Freyja,

Now this makes PAGANISM not European, But it is also more JEWISH than Christianity!

For this religion was formed by Khazarian Jews that were expelled from Judea/Palestine by God for their pagan worship, and they continued their practice under the oppression of Babylon where they developed the religion fully, then this religion spread and SUBVERTED it’s way into European peoples, the clearest example out of this would be the abundancy of Sex and Cum magick, and Saturn (moloch) Worship

You damn (((Judeo-Babylonian Odinists))) have all been played, fucking pick up a book

Attached: 1494159953061.jpg (632x640, 167.19K)

Attached: 1513454211063.jpg (419x357 34.71 KB, 85.57K)

My wife worships my penis. My penis is her god.
I will make it your god soon enough.

This thread is a Zig Forums attempt to (((correct the narrative))) by saying pre-Christian European faiths were equally as Jewish as Abrahamism.

No i have been spreading information about this before i visited Christian, And this information bomb frankly did exist before Zig Forums Did, Look into authors like Robert Sepehr

Go back to your jewhole Zig Forums

Attached: 3a5fe5c8588493c99368d468247aa50256bef24c67ee3f0a659404494cf8ae58.png (1016x1024 134.36 KB, 237.27K)

Not only that, but they also spread the lie the pre-Christian Europe was full of cumguzzlers and fudgepackers. This shit is beyond insolent.

Fuck off with your Kikery. You forget that heathenry was practiced by Europeans before the Aryan Invasion, yes? You know that Europeans never followed any brand of Abrahamism before Christianity, and that this makes your claim "paganism started 3,000 years ago" an outright lie, but yet you made this shitty thread anyway.

Well 3000 Years is not an exact number, its between 4000 and 2500 years before christ, meaning its a big number still

You try to find a single mention of Oden before the Indo european trash migrants or even 3000 years before christ,

Lmao to anyone who gets kneejerk mad at glow in the dark division.

No doubt Paganisms root is Babylon, exact year hard to place, but it's around 3000 + years before christ and below 4000

Well you see the pagans do the most dividing and conquering i have ever seen, its only just you return to the light of christianity

Zig Forums has a thread dedicated to a NO U defense trying to say that aren't jewish

If it isn't worshipping (((YHWH))), it's heathen. Therefore, all of Europe's history before Christianity, European faiths were all heathen.

God damn sage turned off.

Still Wotan is no Native indo european God, his earliest mark does not precede Nimrod the founder of Paganism in babylon

The Pagans are faggots from /fringe/ they're the same group that started the fucking Kek meme magic shit during the election. They're pure cancer

No. You disingenuous jew. Christians flood anything that isn't related to their kike zombie and derail it with their proselytizing. Pagans actions are mostly retaliatory. So fuck off with your bullshit. You are and will always be jewish and therefore have NO PLACE in this movement

I've seen several threads where the first posts are about 'much Christcucks!' When they're bit even related to religion so you're full of shit

Babylon was heathen before "nimrod" (who is a Jewish fictional character btw) too. You are brain dead if you don't understand the point.

You are the unwanted outsider, fag. Nice outing yourself.

How about you actually try to bring up facts instead of using ad hominems kid

You're one of imkampfys goons. Fucking Muslim sack of shit let you retards fester here

I'd put you all in a great big pot with some lions
not because you're christians but because you're debilitatingly autistic and it's the right thing to do

Attached: wrong_neighborhood.jpg (1098x800, 381.22K)

stick your dick in a blender faggot

Imkampfy was pro-Christian tbh. Banned non-Christian posters (Including Kekists) all the time. I'm glad that roach is gone.

Pagans are not the only group that says christcucks, and whoever said it probably got finished arguing with you about your dead jew.

Sage keeps turning off. Fucking bullshit.

ohh I see. you're a sage post but you give the guy fuel to reply to and prop the thread up
why not let him occupy his little safe space purely on his own?

What kind of autistic virgins are you all siting here defending a jewish religions becouse you hate christians so much pathetic

Then how come the names of the various gods come from the original IE names

Anyway fuck you OP for this lame shilling attempt, I'll give you a 3/10 for typing all that shit out with a straight face

Attached: e9d.jpg (600x600, 16.33K)

I am just curious, everything you state is based upon what exactly? Don't get me wrong as I do not care either way but I am curious as to what makes you so confident in your knowledge of the past. Because someone wrote a book? Because someone claims to be an expert? Mankind knows so little of their true history and does not utilize the memories within their very DNA that exist up to the point of conception. You have within you the very potential to explore glimpses of what was. Sigh…. mental chronal expansion capacity is still primitive in this era it seems.

Well we make up different words for librarian in our languages do we not?

>'Indo"

I am older than you all here, I know through experience, now there are sources yes to all of this, just ask specifically I aint gonna spend usefull time getting for every small point

You're just plain wrong, even if you were right about IE faiths descending from Babylon (This, in reality, is the other way around)

Older you say? Interesting. Tell me about Esla and Erdah. You won't find many traces on the internet but such things should come as a somber memory to a person over one hundred thousand years old as you must be.

Not IE faiths, Paganism comes from there

Very funny!

As I wrote, you know so little that even the transfer of energy and akashic light are foreign to you. Regardless though, by all means, create your history.

Early Rome did nothing wrong. Prior to Christianity being Europeanized, which is undeniable as the old testament is some satanic shit, it was purely Semitic trash intended for weaklings.

Well stay away from that it's very occult stuff

I am not creating history however i am telling it, - like it is

Wrong. Every religion before Judaism was heathen, meaning every religion ever before your fictitious "Nimrod" was Heathen.

This is an example of how and why jews control language. Pagan became the catch-all term used by the jews to call non-christian religions by. So here comes a jew using that usage against Zig Forums to shit up the board and spread lies.

They're paid to. There's so many layers of disinformation about how jews spread through europe that there is nothing as unique as shilling on this topic. That's why it's taken many posters by surprise. They see it as just another form of D&C - in an overly simple sense it is - but, the nature of this topic is more than that because it encompasses history and a legacy of traitors that helped let the jew in, burn records of history, and made the jews rich.

The story of how jews made christianity and got traitors to support them and leech off of whites for nearly two thousand years is on the same scale of a redpill as the holohoax. That's why the shills are ramping up their focus on this topic. The forefront of how (((they))) gained any semblance of control is contained in the story of (((christianity))).

This is an (((actually))), argument, instead of refuting the OP point you pick hole that between paganism and heathenism, - But it doesnt matter, When we talk about babylonian paganism it includes all of Asatro, Vedism and European paganism

I'm LMAO'ing at your life!

>occult stuff
Neanderkike poster, is that you?

Yes it is very bad & I probably know more about it then you do!

Occult stuff shouldnt be touched, but burned

This is actually an advanced shill method, making the goyim fight against christianity

Even if it did, Babylon wasn't Jewish. You keep using the insult "pagan" which means the same thing as "goyim" so I corrected you by saying heathen.

The occult? No. Untapped energy buried within each and every single member of mankind outside of the Umu or "halfbreeds", yes. The occult bases their rituals and desires upon an attempt to become what they are not genetically predisposed to become. You may wish to know this is also the origins of the inverted wings on what you would call demons. Neither of which have any reality where as the potential is very real. You have experienced a shadow of its potential many times over and likely refer to it as deja vu.

All forms of worshipping (((YHWH))) are evil.

Yes babylon was jewish read the bible

All reincarnation bullshit died off with Jesus on the Cross, noone has reincarnated for 2000 years¨

No, You need to know the difference between hebrews and jews

the formed being good people that got genocided by the latter

Who said anything about reincarnation? Yet another corrupted vessel from the original source that was warped to suit an ideal rather than the interconnectivity of mankind.

You miss the entire point of occult. It's hidden for a reason dumbass do you think you know what a true occultist would in the ancient sense? Its kept away from people like you and me for a reason. The possibilities are endless when you tap outside the material realm into forces and energies that are boundless.

You don't know shit.

Wrong. Your fictitious Old Testament was stitched together precisely because its Jewish writers were butthurt at the fact that they were held as slaves by the Babylonian goyim.

This one understands and feels the connection to the void.

Post below this one>>11803485

Well its clearly about The Hyperborean collective consciousness bullshit, but little do you know that you sell your soul in the process of gaining that knowledge, if you want to know how to build spacecrafts and the latter you need to contact physical beings instead

We burn it for it conjures demons
We are to raise Gods kingdom

No no no, its a historical fact that babylon conquered Israel and the jews were taken there

It's like he doesn't actually know who Nebuchadnezzar II is, but hey he was a great friend to the jews who also gave birth to the Third Sargon prophecies talking about his failure to destroy the jews seed and that he will destroy it in the future. So jewish my bro.

Yes, taken there as slaves. I literally just said that.

Well you see the information piece that was left out, was that in captivity the hebrews were genocided, by askenazis, thaat then converted to Judaism claiming to be gods chosen people

and as aryans we should be mad at these jews for genociding our brothers should we not!

Asia Minor (modern day Turkey) was Celts.
Germania are Gauls.
Gauls are Celts.
Gaulic, Gaelic, Celtic.

pic related (OP)

Attached: merchanttrader.jpg (951x1024, 111.42K)

He has no idea.

Quit huffing paint. The writers of the Old Testament were just as vile and JEWish as today's Jews. Just read the Bible and you'll understand.

Fuck off moshe.

Long ago I used to feel pity for those who believe such things. Do you not understand how ridiculous you sound? Consider it logically for a moment, you have within you the innate ability to see through lenses long gone and yet you cast this gift aside based on blind faith of events you have absolutely zero evidence to conclude factually? So… on one end you can feel and prove an internal connection and you dismiss it for something entirely narrated to you from people you have absolutely no clue on their narratives or true agendas. Would you like to truly know how your belief began?

Might be but the point still stands that scandinavians are not indo europeans we are stood against invasion

I know damn well kid stop talking like your all high on arrogance

No they praised God all day and were a great people, beutiful to, and destroyed wicked men

Yes we burn it for we dont like demons now do we!

This is the problem with this thread!

you all think the final redpill is being a satanist!¨

but the jews worship satan! you idiots stop worshiping demons

Pic related

Attached: 1525632605178.jpg (865x966, 795.99K)

Scandinavians possess some of the purest Aryan DNA on the planet, actually.

Scandinavians are not Indo Europeans, they are direct decendants of Atlantis People, the Aryan term refers to the migration from Mount arat after the flood

We are not Aryan, but we do share history with the aryan ancestors Like Adam & Eve

"Paganism" is not a religion, it's a derogatory term for native religions. Same way "nazi" is not a political party. OP is homosexual /thread

Take your crypto-feminist cult of vag-worship and fuck off "Varg" (Louis Cachet).

This is all very low intelligence bait you all have

Didn't happen.

Didn't exist

More realistic than the above two.

Either way, you aren't seeing (((YHWH))) for the demon it is.

In other words worshiping nature and her undeniable laws is "pagan". But if god created everything and man is flawed and nature is perfect then how can worshiping nature be ungodly?

Lets see the mental gymnastics on that one.

sage

How do you even retype a whole line of text and not even notice? Also your punctuation and capitalization is all off as well.

Pure ideology. Sage.

No, this is a common misconception. "Aryan" is not a synonym of "blond and blue-eyed", it refers to a specific, genetically identifiable ethnicity, usually defined by the haplogroup types R1a/R1b. OP's Atlantis claim is debatable, but he's correct in stating that Scandis have actually very low Aryan influence, probably because they never crossed the Baltic in sizeable amounts. Scamdinavia actually scores very high on the I2 subtype, i.e. pre-IE hunter-gatherers.

Nature is below the man, its not to be worshipped

Why don't you idiots that worship satan here go and read this picture that proves The bible is true! And God and Jesus per conclusion
Pic related

Attached: 46jlHVu.jpg (1160x7500, 671.54K)

Didn't know Scandinavians were pre-Aryan. Neato.

Well the aryan comes from the east, we come from the west, and bassically they never conquered us while we dominated them throughout the ages being more Pure to Adams bloodline
Hence more strength and Intelligence pic related

Attached: LANDSTAKENBYSWEDES.jpg (4696x5384, 2.82M)

I knew Christians hated Whites and did Jews' work for free but that's going too far. Even the most braindead of shills crawling out of their containment board couldn't possibly be that deluded, at least I hope so. That has to be a D&C thread. Otherwise Christians don't really have a place in our movement.

Your ancestors may disagree with that considering four nature related occasions that reset mankind's clock.

So then nothing wrong exploiting the fuck out of it and warming the planet up to 666 degrees because its beneath man, yet nurtures man with life.

lel, abrahamic cucks never stop.

Attached: 02fed58b6659fd8bbf0bb479133f4427.jpg (1000x1333, 283.79K)

No I just tell these Idiots that paganism is a worship of Jewish demons!
Stop pulling stuff from your ass

That was nuclear war and God's intervention not Muh nature bullshit

Stop ad hominem

Attached: 1521578620980.png (655x648, 221.97K)

How'sabout you stop labelling all pre-Christian European faiths as "Satanic". Shaytan is a stolen idea anyway, and that means your Abrahamic perception of "Satan" isn't even close to the real entity - if there is one at all.

I know this beter than you kid

Obviously not, because you think pre-Christian Europeans worshipped Satan, a Christian deity. Absolutely bananas.

t. boomer kike

Attached: 023c0809022cd0de274dc3383ff642bc997112af35c4e35fcbabbdeddb04e43f.jpg (1985x2000, 346.03K)

Ignorant. If there is one thing contemporary secular archeologists and geologogists can agree on it's the existence of worldwide floot patterns roughly 13-15BP, from the Andes to the Tarim basin.

Bit of a non-sequitur. It's actually a misconception that European "pagans" (the term stems from Biblical/Christian apologetics and should not be used if you're not Christian) venerated nature, which is a vety insulting thing to presupose. Our ancestors were very capable of abstraction and didn't need, nor did, worship mere phenomena as such.

Nuclear war destroyed your Sodom? Your Esla? Your Thera? Your Mashata (Doggerland)? Fair enough, if you say so.

Yes I do and I have presented good Evidence for, - and yes I am older than you still

The thing above is true

You need to be more specific than that kid

this board is cancer

Theres nothing wrong with boomers

You are absolutely correct on how the term began. Your ancestors had a much more connected system of belief and it was based on actual tangible material that… inevitably as all things go… they killed. In this case of course, your ancestors had it right as without doing that things would be much different through your history based on what was killed.

Hm… it's complex. If we presuppose the existence of powerful, quasi-immortal spiritual beings in the first place, then it is not a priori impossible that those beings were present and venerated in various parts of the world in ancient times under different name. Refer e.g. the possible Ostara = Astaroth connection mentioned by Mullins in "Curse of Canaan".

In what way? Ask what you will, makes no difference to me.

Increased sea level due to a warming Ice Age =/= global flood. You don't understand the physics of a global flood or you'd understand how retarded it is to believe such nonsense.

You are asking me the question dimwit!

Most of this post is bullshit

Well why dont you sit down and listen for once kid

It's a very simple question, you claim "nuclear war" was the cause of the reset, I stated four occurrences and am I asking if you believe those four are related to, as you wrote, nuclear war or nature which you claim is below man. I am just curious. Very interesting.

Some were, the last was a combo of God And a nuclear war

Ok OP, fellow Nordic man, post a pic of yourself.

Attached: 12313123123123123132.jpg (1010x761, 112.67K)