Far Right Posters go up in Australian Cities, Hurting Feelings & Triggering Local News people

"An Australian neo-Nazi group has been linked to hate speech posters which have been plastered in major cities across Australia."

The posters have been tagged with a website linking to the far-right group called Antipodean Resistance and have popped up on streets in major cities in the last week.

"The posters target foreigners, homosexuals and people referred to as “mixed abominations."

Antipodean Resistance refers to themselves as the 21st Century Hitler Youth.. Messages claiming to be from the group have popped up in Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Canberra, and even regional centres like Bathurst in central west NSW.

"Victoria Police said they were "investigating after a number of racist and homophobic posts on poles along Chapel Street."

The Antipodean Resistance website says members view Australia to be "terminally ill, weak and crumbling under the weight of progressive degeneracy".

Victoria Police say far-right groups are on their radar.

A police spokesman said officers also used social media to keep an eye on such groups.

archive.is/W0Ehb

sbs_com_au/news/vic-police-investigate-source-of-far-right-hate-speech-posters

Attached: Australia poster.jpg (800x1091, 527.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

au.gofundme.com/armouredheavenlegalfund
youtube.com/watch?v=vAQ6Zuw5t1Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Does Australia have freedom of speech? Sounds like they don't.

Bumping for those sweet Hitler dubs.

SEIG HEIL
HAIL VICTORY

Attached: Der_Fürher.jpg (1080x1440, 336.71K)

of course it is freedom of speech to an extent deemed reasonable by the court of law. How ridiculous would it be if people could say or threaten anyone they wanted? The first job of a government in a free country is to keep the citizens safe from each other

Knock off the niggerposting.

Attached: Nigger for Sale.gif (510x100, 5.45K)

No shitposting on the poster is abit sad but still good.. kikenews must be kvetching in (((Melbourne)))

heiled
Hmmm there is a distinct absence of (((them))) from the list

Attached: qrwtrdft.png (758x449, 434.61K)

Antipodean Resistance is the greatest force in Australia.

Calm down, Antipodean Resistance is as anti-Semitic as it comes.

Attached: untitled5.jpg (703x320, 125.68K)

Look at the hand you double nigger

"hurr durr they aren't naming the jew"

Sure looks like they've summed up the kike's role pretty accurately to me.

Don't you see the star of (((David))) on the hand?
Go back to leftypol, kike.

Checked for dubs.

Attached: sketch-1530605671655.png (720x735, 595.85K)

But the government's poster saying the same thing is a-ok.

Attached: no way.jpg (640x873, 149.92K)

Australia doesn't have the constitutional right to free speech. We don't have the right to protest if the police don't agree in Victoria and i'm sure in other states.

Police do random checks to see if your firearms are kept safe. A business owner in WA was arrested and is being convicted of possession of unregistered firearms and ammunition because he, as a TOY VENDOR, did not explicitly register toy guns (im talking plastic technicolour purple/green water pistol looking things) and toy ammunition (multicolour plastic balls that are fired with springs, this isn't close to airsoft and would have trouble harming ants).

So whenever you ask yourself does Australia have (insert basic human right), the answer is no.

lol
how many cops did he kill?

Just tell the board what agency you guys are with already.

Going to need sauce on that.

au.gofundme.com/armouredheavenlegalfund

I don't see any threats in the poster. If they aren't allowed to say "bad words" they don't have freedom of speech, now do they?

but they could say just about anything else friend.

Attached: images(10).jpg (224x225, 9.57K)

Hitler dubs HEIL!

Attached: disco fuehrer.gif (395x498, 3.7M)

in other news, regional uni students got suspended for a 'politically incorrect' costume party

Attached: Charles Sturt University (CSU) - politically incorrect party.jpg (698x700 47.62 KB, 73.52K)

I met the dude's father a few years back at Newcastle's computer fair he was selling computer accessories like mouse pads and headsets etc. He talked about his son's business how customs kept on fucking him over and the 10's of thousands he lost because of people claiming refunds when it turns out people broke them.

Do you have sauce for that?

Fair dinkum, m8 . . :)

I wonder if Antipodean Resistance has some counter-Semitic thinkers too… (counter-Semitism is a reactionary thing) .

Anyway, best regards.

Attached: Australia marble.jpg (560x650, 57.37K)

Good to see Bogans making moves in Australia

Here's some running a pedo off the streets
youtube.com/watch?v=vAQ6Zuw5t1Q

Until a court and cuck decides they can't say that as well.

Seems a bit over the top on the imagery. Probably kikes gaslighting.

Did you put razor blades under the posters? Those posters are shit and are only going to put normies off our message.

Attached: 1.gif (500x678, 34.77K)

(checked)
this is either "hey rabbi watcha doing" or fucking retards

God bless these cunts.

Attached: Straya.png (1080x1074, 1.91M)

Few countries on the planet that aren't the United States of America actually have anything resembling truly enshrined free speech. Say what you will about America's flaws but this is undeniable truth.

We need to start digging into this Antipodean Resistance group and expose them. This thread is full of their shills and I've seen them shill here before.

Attached: download.png (500x649, 73.22K)

You're a commonwealth of states, mate. Even Canada as a confederacy is in a better position because the frogs made sure they had free speech (or we burn down your house of parliament, has happened five times so far).

You need to go republican once the old lady kicks it.

As a leaf, if things come to it I can just drive down near the border and pull out my T-Mobile phone. It's really a great thing.

didn't a bunch of people get arrested when they went to some antipodean resistance camp?

So what you are saying is no they do not have free speech.

Gas yourself, kike
No, it's to purge invaders.

Attached: 081.jpg (680x503, 27.5K)

underrated post

nice to know, schlomo

Normally I would agree, but at this point doing both is what will continue to push the window rightwards. The reason is when posters like this (checked)
get labelled the same thing as the one in the OP by the same jews, then they lose ground among normalfags. Everything normal is
and

hate speah is free speach

the first job ought to be ensuring this freedom, not stripping it away in favor of a false sense of security. do read up what 'free' actually means next time you want to use it, ok?

That's moronic, friend. You're either free or you're not. If your "government" says that you're ebil because you're White and that you can't hurt the feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelings of subhumans then you're not free, slave.

Attached: 12years.JPG (600x960, 381.92K)

based Cottrell

idk about exposing anyone, but anons should know that you don't affiliate with this retarded shit

i vaguely remember this

top kek

Attached: 6304199__183315ad64c90e12f7bed4ec06a18bba.jpg (326x240, 21.24K)

checked. Antipodean Resistance are great.

Attached: Antipodean Resistance.jpg (700x467, 80.67K)

top lel those totenkopf insignias look like shlomos

Remember what? What some random shill in some other thread made up and that you decided to spread without verifying? Surely you can't be this stupid.

Australian here. We actually don't have freedom of speech. The only speech protections that exist are for members of parliament pertaininig to specifically political speech.

Other than that we've always had tightly controlled speech - both on the individual and on the media.

I like their style. The website reads well. Hope a lot of australian youth join.

Even though it looks like the Israeli flag a bit, I think the flag looks great. It's an excellent colour choice that makes the Swastika pop out. We don't need a new flag, just need to update the old NSDAP flag for modern times.

When will the term far right get ass blasted?

Like National Action in the U.K., they are under 24/7 monitoring by the security services.

but muh pee are

you mean stasi goons

Why do you think Zig Forums is supporting them?

Remember, the only action you should ever taken is action that doesn't hurt anyone, destroys the public's perception of your beliefs and may result in ruining your life.

These are kosher ideologies. Fuck (((optics))), am I right, fellow nazis?

Hi ASIS

we have the implied right to "political communication" retard. protesting obviously falls under that.

If you aren't being monitored you aren't doing anything of merit.

Go back to the TRS forums you alt kike faggot, people like you are deadweight

Oops..
I mean this pic.

Attached: Aus melbourne jews refugees dou.jpg (700x768, 80.92K)

Remember, when you see a shill like this to report

This hasn't been mentioned but it's extremely relevant.

RACIAL DISCRIMINATION ACT 1975 - SECT 18C
Offensive behaviour because of race, colour or national or ethnic origin

(1) It is unlawful for a person to do an act, otherwise than in private, if:

(a) the act is reasonably likely, in all the circumstances, to offend, insult, humiliate or intimidate another person or a group of people; and

(b) the act is done because of the race, colour or national or ethnic origin of the other person or of some or all of the people in the group.

Note: Subsection (1) makes certain acts unlawful. Section 46P of the Australian Human Rights Commission Act 1986 allows people to make complaints to the Australian Human Rights Commission about unlawful acts. However, an unlawful act is not necessarily a criminal offence. Section 26 says that this Act does not make it an offence to do an act that is unlawful because of this Part, unless Part IV expressly says that the act is an offence.

(2) For the purposes of subsection (1), an act is taken not to be done in private if it:

(a) causes words, sounds, images or writing to be communicated to the public; or

(b) is done in a public place; or

(c) is done in the sight or hearing of people who are in a public place.

(3) In this section:

"public place" includes any place to which the public have access as of right or by invitation, whether express or implied and whether or not a charge is made for admission to the place.

Caring about optics places you in the same boat as cuckservatives to us. Quit trying to drag everyone else down to your level you useless motherfucker.

Quality art. Good job on that. Bump for Aussie bros.

Left corporatists like to just say that Australians don't have free speech, but what specifically aren't you allowed to say ? Other than"racial vilification" stuff recently ? Honestly in the end it seems like you say can basically say all the same things as you can in the USA apart from that.

As far as the "optics" things go I agree to a certain extent with people saying that it shouldn't matter but there's also a point where there's no need to be stupid.

Like for example if you're making an argument about undue Jewish influence, it doesn't make any sense to use the word 'kike' at all when you can just say 'jew', that's just basic logic.

Australians are after all the greatest shitposters and that's why the poster is of their country being shit on.

antipodean resistance = a bunch of fags

when you glow in the dark, if these people wanted real action they would make a political party, show their face and make speeches, these are just childs pranks so that Asio can get you arrested

Pic related. Australia was already an ethnostate previously, and it lurks not that far below the surface. So why is it not already back there? Same as everything - media, propaganda, generally rigged democracy. One Nation or similar populist parties won't get the job done alone, so no, relying just on parties etc is a terrible plan. These little IRL trolls are good for the young ones, builds their confidence.

Visibility is important too. Look at the UK - whole reason they end up Sharia zones is the Bongs don't have the the balls to straight take a baseball bat and a few mates, and go scatter the fuckers. Guess what though? We don't have the same problem in Australia. And these little symbolic actions are part of that, they remind people not to be cucked. And what's the penalty for pinning some posters up? A day or 2 in jail? Harden the fuck up.

Attached: PSJbW.jpg (554x760, 177.91K)

I'd like one of those posters, only backwards. "Refugees for Jews". Each jewish family gets an Apex gang member staying with them and their children.

Kek. I thought it was going to be one of those it's okay to be white or my borders my choice posters but this is pretty edgy. 10/10

Only problem I do have is they use the "Nazi" label a bit much, can come off as as pretty larpish. That said, if they just want to troll (and who doesn't) it does the job.

t. literally reddit

Attached: the reddit mindset.png (808x286, 55.23K)

That's a feature, not a bug.
The whole point is to alienate potential sympathizers, people with families, jobs, position in society. Make publicly supporting the right absolute social and career suicide by ensuring that nationalist politics is intimately "optically coupled" to press reports about skinheads waving swastikas.
No other symbol has been demonized to the tune of billions of dollars over decades, in every facet of life, on every TV screen, in every newspaper and every school history lesson.
You couldn't come up with a symbol more likely to repel potential recruits at a conditioned visceral level, if you paid an ad agency a million to design one.
All of these "poster campaigns" are suspiciously alike, because they are all centrally orchestrated.

Remember not to just believe unsourced rumours.
I've heard a whole range of utter bullshit and complete lies about AR, none of them with a source.
Hasn't anyone read Siege? The death of our movement is INFIGHTING.

Tell you what, all this defamation and mudfliinging tells me that the AR boys are successful! Jews are scared!
When someone comments "Oh I heard they butt fuck each other on camps and use AR as a grooming gang".
It's a straight up kike, you need a jewish mind to make up a comment like

Attached: image.png (750x496, 264.21K)

I'll bet these guys are so far away from being NatSocs they might as well be the Moose Club.
They also might be controlled by some alphabet agency.
If you can make a reasonable stance (ie; "I'd like my white country to remain mostly white") look like something hateful and unreasonable, then you can shut down any discussion on the subject, especially discussions the white-hating Jews would clearly lose, as they'd have to try and support the genocide of the whites in their own countries, an untenable position to a white majority.
When the baby-boomers die off, they can be open about their hatred of whites and their desire to destroy the white race, as their non-white golems will fully go along with it, not realizing that most of them fled non-white countries to come and enjoy what happens when whites create a country.

Even the short-sighted Jews will suffer when whites have no power, as the rest of the world does not recognize unnatural concepts such as "rights" or "being reasonable."
In non-white countries, when Jews become a problem, they will not be "kicked out" they will be wiped out.
Right down to the last hook-nosed baby.
Then the world will purge the unnecessary, with the Chinese genociding Africa and mopping up the middle east, and entirely eliminating religion as any kind of choice among their own people, all by ruthless force.
Then stagnation will set in, and mankind will live a machine-like existence, with dull monotony being the order of the day until the sun expands and swallows the Earth.
All that we could have been will disappear forever, and all because Jews got a bug up their ass & whites were to trusting and easily duped to accept what was right in front of their eyes.

Attached: RedPill.jpg (662x716, 83.17K)

Slightly off topic, but since its similar I will ask nonetheless: Does someone here have the old NSDAP posters about african immigration?
I have looked through different collections of NSDAP posters, but I can't find these specific ones anymore.

I don't think there will be any, as European countries probably didn't allow such immigration at the time.
Different races stayed in their respective countries and regions, with no Jew to force and finagle them to invade others.
The Jews of that time thought they could simply utilize ethnic nepotism to take over institutions in white countries (the most modern countries of the day) and fulfill their master/slave fantasies in that fashion.
But whites turned out to be very competitive, even though they were not a cohesive group, so "anti-discrimination" laws had to be passed, then laws that actually discriminated against whites, etc., but left the Jews as some "protected species" so they could still engage in it.
Even that proved inadequate against the whites, due to their creativity and technical prowess, so the Jews made the decision to genocide their competition.
They had already been gene-stealing from Europeans for thousands of years, so this seems to be the way they are going to try and end up being the only form of "white" left.
But it will end up badly for them, as one of the bad traits they learned from their own ethnic-nepotism was the inability to plan very far in advance…another was arrogance, which has been the downfall of many, throughout human history.

Attached: Asshole.jpg (600x377, 58.71K)

But once the resistance is overcome an earth-shattering and near permanent change has been affected. The barrier to entry is somewhat helpful, especially when combined with the realisation of the full extent to which we have all been lied to.

Attached: 9. MLK1.JPG (1275x720 131.52 KB, 104.7K)

But the police can shut down your protests and sty they are not interfering with you implied right, they are just burdening it.

This group is literally being run by the Australian Federal Police as part of their deradicalization program, in case the website didn't give it away.

A few months back, an user on aus/pol/ on halfchan signed up with the Antipodean Resistance. When he reported back he said that they take you on a few hikes, get you to put up flyers etc. and then after a few months they sit you down at a table and hold a cult-like intervention. He said that some smug boomer looked at him and said that the diggers would be ashamed of him or something.

Good luck with your peaceful protests. Maybe you will have better luck convincing jews not to plunder your wealth.

Attached: peaceful protest.jpeg (1480x833, 119.55K)

Australia, as if the government ran anything there. LOL

bump

That guy was a liar and I know you have no proof.