The History of the Killing Centers PART I

At the Killing Centers -

After deportation trains arrived at the killing centers, guards ordered the deportees to get out and form a line. The victims then went through a selection process. Men were separated from women and children. A Nazi, usually an SS physician, looked quickly at each person to decide if he or she was healthy and strong enough for forced labor. This SS officer then pointed to the left or the right; victims did not know that individuals were being selected to live or die. Babies and young children, pregnant women, the elderly, the handicapped, and the sick had little chance of surviving this first selection.
Those who had been selected to die were led to gas chambers. In order to prevent panic, camp guards told the victims that they were going to take showers to rid themselves of lice. The guards instructed them to turn over all their valuables and to undress. Then they were driven naked into the "showers." A guard closed and locked the steel door. In some killing centers, carbon monoxide was piped into the chamber. In others, camp guards threw "Zyklon B" pellets down an air shaft. Zyklon B was a highly poisonous insecticide also used to kill rats and insects.
Usually within minutes after entering the gas chambers, everyone inside was dead from lack of oxygen. Under guard, prisoners were forced to haul the corpses to a nearby room, where they removed hair, gold teeth, and fillings. The bodies were burned in ovens in the crematoria or buried in mass graves.
Many people profited from the pillage of corpses. Camp guards stole some of the gold. The rest was melted down and deposited in an SS bank account. Private business firms bought and used the hair to make many products, including ship rope and mattresses.

Attached: At the Killing Centers I.jpg (249x365, 24.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=6A07151211941A3E929CADB7E56C90D4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You forgot to post the rest of this made up tale

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 17.06K)

Where is my lampshade?

STICK TO THE FACTS. THERE IS ENOUGH EVIDENCE OF THESE HORRIBLE EVENTS WITHOUT RESORTING TO DISINFORMATION.
After the defeat of Nazi Germany, claims circulated that Ilse Koch, wife of the commandant of Buchenwald concentration camp, had possessed lampshades made of human skin, and had specifically tattooed prisoners killed in order to use their skin for this purpose.[2] After her conviction for war crimes, General Lucius D. Clay, the interim military governor of the American Zone in Germany, reduced her sentence to four years' prison on the grounds "there was no convincing evidence that she had selected Nazi concentration camp inmates for extermination in order to secure tattooed skins, or that she possessed any articles made of human skin".[3]
Jean Edward Smith in his biography, Lucius D. Clay, an American Life, reported that the general had maintained that the leather lamp shades were really made out of goat skin. The book quotes a statement made by General Clay years later:
There was absolutely no evidence in the trial transcript, other than she was a rather loathsome creature, that would support the death sentence. I suppose I received more abuse for that than for anything else I did in Germany. Some reporter had called her the "Bitch of Buchenwald", had written that she had lamp shades made of human skin in her house. And that was introduced in court, where it was absolutely proven that the lamp shades were made out of goat skin.[4]
The charges were made once more when she was rearrested, but again were found to be groundless.[3] Journalist Mark Jacobson claims to be in possession of this lampshade, but those claims are disputed.[5][6]

I'll have a 3.pack of dove soap cheers nice Tale got any facts?

yeah we want lice infested hair mattresses, put me down for two.

Attached: holocaust_red_pill.png (1279x1278 10.79 KB, 324.37K)

doubleposting for truth

Attached: Patton's fate.jpg (1372x986 761.12 KB, 251.49K)

Hmmm how were the Nazis able to make parts of Eastern Europe Judenfrei? Such a mystery…

Attached: b0024ecffa372a4a1e1756159850fa3b.jpg (2882x2156 457.98 KB, 2.43M)

Attached: Jews - Holohoax 'Survivors'.jpg (4376x2072 452.61 KB, 1.99M)

Attached: consider the following holohoax.png (518x420 219.39 KB, 51.32K)

Kill yourself jew.

Surprisingly a little child survived that selection in Auschwitz, Anne Frank.
She survived Auschwitz, quite a feat for such a weak child, considering that camp was made to kill jews, either outright or by working them to death by heavy labour.

British POW in Auschwitz prove nothing, they were in different Camps.
Not a very smart decision to place so many foreign witnesses near to your secret mass exterminating plant. Still the POW didn’t provided much evidence after the war, but that security must have been very low.

WOW! - Maximum stupidity in this thread…

She survived the selection because she was not sick at the time.

This thread is a laughing stock, the lies are barely hanging on here! Barely any sources, just word of mouth from random users on Zig Forums years ago

Attached: 1500682722468.png (1467x1459, 219.64K)

ITT

Attached: ce8715e99efa252dea8a916bcb1ae49e26b784f5522117f504d41b1b6a421f67.jpg (400x600 40.22 KB, 27.15K)

Here you go, jew.

Attached: Golembtfo.png (1561x1239, 174.51K)

Here's the book, Target Patton, it's in EPUB format so it wont allow me to upload it

libgen.io/book/index.php?md5=6A07151211941A3E929CADB7E56C90D4

FUCK YOU

Projection, it's only fake in your mind, you dunce.

Don't be so mad Ari.

Attached: Mennonites discuss the what really happened in the 'Holocaust'-26mGVYeM7Ws.mp4 (1669x2148 12.29 MB, 710.23K)

Also, remember, gassings were started to ease the psychic trauma of the Germans who couldn't continue shooting the pure jews.

Attached: 35j1eqd.jpg (960x720 310.18 KB, 536.68K)

Honestly I don't even know why I try anymore. I guess it's just to entertain myself.

It doesn't really matter, all your fighting.

We have giant towns completely above US law (Kiryas Joel for example) that will continue to grow, and are taking US land away from you right now as we speak!

You have literally already lost. Our "towns" so huge in your country they literally are Israel territory, and could even be considered a state of Israel, as well.

Attached: Kiryas_Joel.jpg (850x638, 162.54K)

Keep thinking that, shlomo.

Attached: Do you remember.webm (270x480, 7.33M)

Every year one of the "towns" spread out and take at least a mile more of land. What happens to the White residents that did not move out of the newly taken land? The value of their homes bottom out, becoming nearly worthless, and they struggle for the next 10 - 20 years trying to get a new house, or apartment, even.

All the odds are against you, you're busy posting here doing little to nothing while we're literally shoving your people out of their homes.

I alone, just one Rabbi, have done more for my People in the past year than you could ever hope to do for yours in your entire lifetime! LOL

Attached: kj-from-air.jpg (1600x879, 1.33M)

Oops, my bad, I meant every year ALL of the "towns" take at least a mile more of land.

simply epic

Children and elderly women alive and well at the time Auschwitz was liberated by the Soviets. Not immediately gassed to death on arrival as per The Myth.

Attached: auschwitz liberation II.jpg (1200x826 254.99 KB, 140.94K)

Every time with these fucking kikes roaches.
Much like Israel, you're but a speck on the map, easily wiped away.

Attached: area.JPG (1102x64 12.06 KB, 30.84K)