POLAND : NOT ONE FUCKING MUSLIM

POLAND : NOT ONE FUCKING MUSLIM

archive.is/z980z

“We can be called ‘populists’, ‘nationalists’, ‘racists’, I don’t care — I care about my family, and about my country.”

Hot damn.

Attached: b8wbhsn5ugyy.jpg (1280x1024, 317.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bolesław_Bierut
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When Poland was part of USSR they were a strong healthy society where women had an average of 9 children

Poland after USSR opened it's doors to americanism and in 2007 it became the first former USSR country with a pride parade.

Muslims BTFO

Attached: a92321748e207b047526135c8527e168497419514495162310235c31c787b974.jpg (1749x1000, 197.2K)

And how many children do you have, how americanized is your diet, do you even have a car and no debt? Your grandparents probably beat you in all those aspects - you're the post USSR Poland and your post is the gay parade.

1. Poland was not part of the USSR proper
2. Communist countries initially had strong birthrates due to post-WW2 boom and pre-war mentality of most of the people, then they went on to have lower and lower birthrates due to people being miserable and unable to sustain multiple children.

Thats an absurd amount of kids, I mean i could understand if you were colonizing a new land, but in todays day an age we already have to many people
Trying to out do the nigs is a shitty idea, there are better ways

Immigrants working, what an astonishing idea
I'm sure attempts at smuggling in AK 630, and countless small firearms constitutes as "peaceful residence"
Surely not in any way related to the plan of destabilizing Ukraine and eastern Poland so Jews can establish
(((Israel 2: this time not surrounded by 200 million angry muslims)))

territorial defense forces were organized in a way designed for stopping riots or chimpouts, contrary to their recruitment slogans, they can't do shit against muh Russia

Not surprising when you know this. After all, Pissrael doesn't have a lot of mudshits either.

Muslims, who are mostly Arab citizens of Israel, constitute 17.4% of the Israelis,
i dunno, Chaim, 17.4% is a large number, and 200 million more surrounds you.
What will you do when Iran gets nuclear weapons and all other muslims become inspired to develop their own nukes?

Hopefully celebrate dead jews because I'm not (((Polish))) or (((Israeli))).

top kek

I donno about the X not white you are pulling off. You aren't gonna start a "lets argue if they are white or not" now, are you?

Gee, that's a surprise.

Sounds perfectly pissraeli.

Oh god, are you the best JIDF has?

Attached: Polska.jpg (400x457, 60.27K)

Remove your fucking jews then you can open your cockholsters.

do you apply this requirement to Americans and Brits posting here?

Remind me, plebeian, how many countries with any strategic importance got rid of all Jews recently?

he needs to consult the answer with his Mossad handler, please hold.

It's as simple as just bulldozing auschwitz, depenalizing holocaust exposure, resuming exhumation in Jedwabne and banning circumcision (^:
Poland exists in a political and a separate dimension so there will be no consequences and even if there were, 474bf9 will deal with them swiftly.
Iceland, a country completely irrelevant globally is being targeted by ADL for having the audacity of banning genital mutilation

Zig Forumsand setting a good example.

Attached: 02e6144a9d1f6be4ad84e08624000fe2025c66e3bb375f8520c8ad50a0ffbffe.png (2500x2616 46.27 KB, 1.34M)

They aren't the ones attention whoring while slamming the rest.

Zion stronk!

Attached: Jew Shame.gif (300x225, 1.08M)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (500x478, 472.28K)

Poland NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (480x480, 92.67K)

I'm not interested in what you're attempting to throw. I'm asking a simple question… But we all know you're not gonna find a reasonable answer, and therefore your whole point is reduced to irrelevant white noise.

You're relieved off your duty.

Thats the talk of a cuck.
You're using the old TRS argument, refusing to acknowledge the issues bring raised while shouting 'SHOW ME SOMEONE BETTER!', as if thats meaningful.

The fact that other nations have not rid themselves of jewry does not mean those who have not rid themselves of jewry are 'fucking based'.

Your only rebuttal was to levy and argument from conformity. Pathetic Jewry in action.

Yep, but apparently that's the way you communicate your simplified, unsubstantial messages.

You're becoming sloppy, Андрей.

Attached: hand solo.jpg (1920x816, 1.41M)

Based
Suppressing wages for the Pole, so they stay as low as they are. Forcing millions of Poles to work abroad, suppressing wages there.

Based fashy zionists.

The absolute state of this board.

Attached: Visegrád.png (971x734, 217.22K)

No because Zig Forums already knows jews aren't white. Thus anyone from the Pale of Settlement aka Poland isn't white.

The problem is not the amount of people, but their distribution/placement. Nobody wants to live in villages anymore, which not only required, but also were ready to support multi-children families.

We have problems in our urban areas, and it shows - in bigger cities it's hard to find a parking spot, pollution reaches (apparently) unacceptable levels.

Attached: riiiiight.png (203x212, 2.41K)

#LublinStrong
SUCK NIGGERCOCK LEFTIST FAGGOTS

kek

When I play stardew valley I want it so badly it hurts. The only thing people like about cities is the money. Proper planning and infastructure would decentralize capital and bring life back to small towns. Nazis were actually working on this and wrote some good books on it.

user, I don't feel like discussing your sexual preferences. Please stay on topic.

Can't comment on Nazism - not my cup of tea, but I'd gladly see more shift towards rural life.

Fruit tea more up your alley? faggot

No, why?

I was calling you a fruit, faggot.

And what reaction were you expecting? I mean, I don't recall my kindergarten days that well, so I don't remember how a typical discussion between children looks like anymore….

Attached: yes and.jpg (201x201, 4.05K)

kill yourself hasbarafaggot

You've reacted pretty much as I expected you would.

Which is… good, I hope? In such a case: glad to be of assistance, citizen!

Attached: 1437094658432.png (500x625, 31.17K)

What books? I'm very interested in the subject but haven't seen anything about it from nazis.

Attached: einsteind.jpg (755x1543, 223.37K)

Thanks, but it's too small for me to read, and I don't click just any image, you know.

Attached: p5d1n.jpg (150x150, 3.57K)

5/10 bait.
It was 2.5 at best. Also Poland was not a part of the USSR.

Attached: 43534543345.jpg (623x407, 41.54K)

We were. More precisely: at a certain point in our history, our land was split between Prussia, Austria and Russia, so technically one can say that at least part of us was "Russia".

Still, it's not that we were assimilated and lost our identity.

(checked)
It's not specifically for you, anyway, it's for people that matter.

I didn't know we could combine
red text
with (((them text))).

(((Which tag needs to be where?)))
(((==Which tag needs to be where?==)))

Ok?

USSR that was created after failure of that Russia (Russian Empire) that owned part of the Poland. And Poland got independence from the USSR during that process. Partially part of the Russia but not the part of the USSR.

STORM CLOUDS, FIRE AND STEEL
DEATH FROM ABOVE, MADE THEIR ENEMIES KNEEL

Absolutely based country. Wish I had the cash to visit and support them economically.

Not true, that happened only when capitalism came. Take any eastern country and its demographics chart - they clearly show capitalism murdered us.

Historical metal is truly the soul of metal. Whining about drugs and sex is jewish.

I'm actually Polish.
I'm not going by statistics, but my grandparents born just before, during or right after WW2 were all from families of 4-6 children. Both of my parents are only children and I'm not the only one from my generation to have no direct uncles or aunts.
Come on bro, who wanted to have lots of kids when everyone was either crammed into shitty concrete apartments that wouldn't be suitable for one person in the West, or lived in a shitty house in the country that wouldn't pass for a barn in the West while only being able to obtain food to barely sustain themselves? This isn't some middle of Africa where people just fuck and drop kids with no regard for consequences.

Attached: 18vjzu.jpg (475x562, 55.64K)

Poverty breeds larger families. As people become poorer those numbers will pick back up again.

Nice anachronism you got there.
Do you even know how communist reality looked like? Before WW2 most people were "poor" but it was perfectly sustainable to have large families, especially in the countryside, and this was true in general everywhere else whether they were taken over by communism or not. Communist way of life made that impossible decades before it became like this in the West. I mean you're on Zig Forums, I don't need to break out all the memes about communism and food.

so christian non Whites are fine? Germany should have genocided the poles when they had the chance

to the retard shouting poland = jews, let me give you a tiny history lesson of eastern europe
eastern europeans were never very big on banks and courts, societies were mainly war bands (hussars, boyars, druzhnikis etc) basically men on horses and peasants, that was it
so the jews found only one role in eastern europe, being merchants, mostly alcohol merchants
cossacks (another band of mounted men) could historically have jewish alcohol merchants attached to their camps, but every now and then they would get so disgusted by the jews that they would wipe them out

this in history is called "pogrom"
google "pogrom"
actually no clue what "pogrom" means to westerners but in eastern europe "pogrom" is when these cossack bands start murdering jews for sport, being so disgusted by the jews and their ways, eastern europeans started wiping all the jews out, cutting them with sabers from their horse backs…..
multiple eastern european emperors organized pogroms just for fun or as a distraction

so this idea that eastern europe is full of jews is utterly ridiculous

Ukranians are white. Stop hating on Poland for taking them in.

F I R E D U P

Poles remove muslims, muslims immediately cry jews.

Such is the state of Zig Forums.

Yeah surely the USSR was nationalist.
Just like the Neo-USSR known as the EU, or better known as EUSSR.
>>>Zig Forums

Key word there is illegal. Making them legal won't stop the invasion as seen in cases like the USA, UK, Australia and France where invaders are mostly legal.

There is no fruit to bear by arguing anymore. Only supporting logistics and executable missions of extermination. We don't need anyone's consensus or blessing to fix this world. The jewish rot will become a cauterized wound.

POLAND: STILL DOES JACK SHIT TO JEWS.

I hope you can send all those poor Palestinians to Myanmar, I'm sure the people there will appreciate your kind.

Attached: cleaning the filth.jpg (960x540, 98.57K)

the kikes must be plotting one as we speak

Poland currently has no muslim population to speak of, their sole problem is the jew.

However if they don't tackle their immediate threat and grave problem of the jew, they will soon have lots of muslims and blacks and all other 3rd world filth the jews will send them just as they've done to the rest of the West

Poland was never a part of the USSR you moron

Attached: 1527513252044.gif (500x382, 125.39K)

Good point.

All of Eastern Europe was handed over to the USSR by jew controlled America/Britain after they won the war for jews

It's pointless to lose time trying to explain shit here, I think.

Those intelligent and willing enough to learn, usually check their facts before opening mouths in public.
Those unwilling won't change their opinions just because you throw truth at them.

Attached: 6277C18B-90BC-4567-A1C9-4486ABA7F8AD.jpg (1493x1600, 131K)

but Poland wasn't a part of the USSR, it was a member of the Warsaw pact but not a republic of USSR.

what the fuck

The USSR invaded Poland and conquered them, or "liberated" them from Germany, in the second world war (They initially split the country). Poland was behind the iron curtain and under their communist rule for years.

Attached: e799a2b240bfccfaa02c44198f0639859454d9a06bb012a22474efb20b1793b1.jpg (660x529, 32.73K)

Attached: IMG_5340.JPG (600x575, 100.05K)

but it wasn't a part of the USSR for fucks sake

it's not semantics you moron, Poland had its own military, law, parliament president and so on. Sure it was dependent on USSR and in multiple alliances with it but saying that it was a part of USSR is like saying that Belarus is a part of Russia right now.

Holy shit, user…

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bolesław_Bierut

Annex us again and we'll BTFO SJWs on Tumblr together.

Attached: 1509784805001.jpg (960x614, 51.42K)

S-SLANDER!

Jews are white and based.

Attached: 1530392786587.png (598x653 134.14 KB, 323.8K)

lel
Can't wait to kill communist filth that hasn't suicided due to worst lives possible in the next decades.

Attached: lol2.jpg (315x591 1.2 MB, 44.43K)

We did pretty well considering the fact that we are Juedic mutts. Thought "kikes" hate labour, nazi LARPERs?

Attached: 1530489369611.png (1036x695, 149.53K)

Nukes? Who cares…at least there is a survival rate with nukes. Look at biological for the real scary shit…and all that takes is a talented high school student in their garage. When biological gett rolling in the next few years there will be almost no humans left. This is the good thing about lefties…they are so fucking confused that they won't be able to use biologicals for targeting…as Ethno-nationalists we really don't have the problem. Once all their bleeding heart causes have been biologically decimated the only thing they will have left to focus on is Ethnic Europeans…which will be fine since they won't be able to cause any damage to humanity (EE's) while they are working within their proper constraints of an Ethno-Natinalist framework.

Aside from Poland, what other countries are taking the steps towards the right side of history?

Fucking (((PiS))) flooded Poland with 2mln hohols and now they eased immigration policy to take Uzbeks in because muh economy (they want to save ponzi scheme retirement system, and crank up race mixing)

Surprise, you will never be human.

Reported.

It's all so tiresome. . .

You savages were just run-of-the-mill Sephardim a thousand years ago. The Romans beat your ancestors' asses so hard you lost your cancer country, and slithered up into Europe. Based Europeans used to know how to deal with you – by 1000 AD, you were mostly being forced to wear silly costumes and yellow stars to warn children a kid-fucking rapist was nearby. 300 years after that, you were locked away in ghettos, where you could be contained.

In those ghettos, you all fucked your siblings and cousins, just like the Pakis do today. Like with the Pakis, this resulted in a laundry list of horrible genetics and unpronounceable congenital defects only you get.

When less-Based Europeans let you out of your cages in the 18th century, as part of the misguided democracy craze, you took your revenge with schemes and nepotism to occupy high positions in business and government. From there, you had a ball triggering two world wars and jerking off over the Communist genocide(s). Then you got your precious country back because American Evangelical voters have the IQ of a burned turnip.

What you don't reflect on is how this story arc comes to an end. It ends as it began: with the destruction of your temples and – this time, because we've learned from the mistakes of the past – your complete and utter annihilation, down to the last hydrocephalic child.

Attached: Jewish_End_Game.jpg (1223x1063, 204.15K)

This board is a completely lost cause. There's way too much autistic infighting.

That is a strength as well as a weakness.
It makes the normalfags and infiltrators easy to spot.

Please leave, then.

I don't see this one. Every single thread has dozens of posters screaming "you're the kike", "no, YOU're the kike" at each other over and over again. The extreme autism here makes it easy to sow discord here.