France conscription

Macron wants to force the last remaining white french girls into barracks with shitskin males, to endure a month of torture and rape, and to pollute the genepool and breed whites out of existence. He wants to lock up white girls for a month, without any means of communication, and have them raped pregnant. This is what previous president (((Sarkozy))) wanted, when he talked about forced race mixing.

sputniknews.com/europe/201806281065854443-macron-compulsory-military-service/

Prevent this, by any means necessary.

Attached: 1065704974.jpg (705x375, 30.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/GV92i
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So glad my ancestors left that shithole three hundred years ago

It is not the land that causes the problem.

Does this stupid manlet not understand demographics? The French military is already heavily muslim and nigger, with inofficial estimates ranging from 15 to 40% (official ones are not allowed).

And this idiot wants military service at the age of 16, where muslims are huge proportion?

Literally what is the fucking point? We had a general resign in protest when conscription was lowered to 9 months! (Said general went on to write a pretty red-pilled book about WW2 that was well received even in normalfag circles, but that's really neither here nor there)

Why do morons like you still post here? Of course he understands it. That's the whole point.

OP already spelled out what the fucking point is.

The official fucking reasoning you retard

You mean the lie.
Stop projecting.

Why are all of you so retarded

Fantastic post.
Go back to cuckchan.

filter and report D&C goons

I FUCKING LOVE ISLAM

Attached: 1450213335764.jpg (1131x707, 183.17K)

It was already stated by Sarkozy to be state enforced race mixing.

France is fucked so fucked.

Will this shit show drag on for one more years or two?

This is like watching a slow motion train wreck.

Thats pretty hot

i thought the only militant part of the french military was french foreign legion, aka eastern european war criminals escaping prosecution in their home countries

We must focus on eastern europe fuck france/apefrica 2

>This is what previous president (((Sarkozy))) wanted, when he talked about forced race mixing.
Wait wut. Source?

No fucking way… this can't be real. This has to be trolling, right? There's no way that this faggot openly said all of this shit. No way. I've seen insane shit here but this can't be legit.

Remember that (((Sarkozy))) is a kike himself

The same thing is happening in the US armed forces.

It's real.

Attached: EbVumNh.png (524x372, 265.93K)

Who do you think they'll send into euro countries when they're begin misbehaving?
The new EU army will be completely muzzie. Muzzies will have guns and training and the locals will be defenseless.

You are watching the kikes destroy all European nations while all the wealth begins to slowly flow into the Rothschild's Israel.

>Macron furthers his (((race-mixing agenda))) via broad-scale military conscription and forced interracial proximity

somehow I don't think this will have the desired effect

Attached: Macron's only legacy.png (500x704, 151.42K)

Macron was a Rothschild banker.

Macron-Libya: the Rothschild Connection
"from 2008 to 2012 Macron had a stellar (as well as suspect) career at Rothschild Bank, the financial empire that controls the central banks in almost every country in the world.

In 2011, Rothschild docks in Libya, while the war is still being fought. At the same time, the sharks circling the US and European banking world make the biggest robbery of the century, confiscating $150 billion dollars of Libyan sovereign funds.

"The four years that Macron trained at Rothschild provide him with an entrée into the elite of global finance, where big moves such as the demolition of the Libyan State are planned. He then crosses over to politics, making for himself a stellar (as well as suspect) career, first as the Under Secretary General of the Elysée, then as the Finance Minister.

In 2016, in just a few months, he creates his own party, En Marche!, an “instant party” supported and funded by powerful multinational, financial and media groups that clear his path to the presidency."

archive link for the article above -→ archive.is/GV92i

original source - Voltairenet_org/article197296.html

Attached: quote Rothschild - Ezra Pound.jpeg (1440x1286, 356.93K)

France have nukes.