ILLEGAL SPIC SAYS BURGERS DON'T HAVE HEARTS

Attached: AP_18182803996185-640x480.jpg (640x480, 64.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/WhiteHouse/status/1016689753675034624
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

THE LAWS ARE HARSH AND PEOPLE DON'T HAVE HEARTS

As a nurse in her hometown of Huehuetenango, did the Brazilians name that town? Martin-Godinez made a good salary, and her husband, Pedro Godinez Aguilar, had started a business. But that brought constant demands from gangs in the area. Pay up – or face violence. "We were threatened by people, that if we didn't pay them they were going to kill us, or our kids," she said.

Too bad.

If there was a wall we wouldn't have to put them in camps
Checkmate democrats

Painful weeks apart

Nice. Printing these kinds of stories will just deter further immigrants. We want them to think they will be imprisoned and tortured if they come here (whether it's true or just media embellishment). The retards in the media are doing our job for us now.

State took me from my family for 6 months. I don't give a fuck what these criminals and children of criminals have to go through. I have no fucking sympathy for these fucking people. I know hard working people that were born here in the US and still have trouble getting a roof over their heads. both of them overpay alimony and can't find cheap enough rent, both have to live out of their vehicles

Don't like it, stay the hell home. It's not difficult to comprehend. Christ.

PS - that thing is 29? And a "nurse"; lol, okay.

The Democrats are going to get completely shit on in the mid terms.

Took them a whole month to find a spic who could pass a background check and become a propaganda tool for the DNC kikes, eh?

Gotta say I find it disconcerting when an Aztec starts talking about my heart.

Attached: No_Laws.jpg (634x566, 53K)

Do not fall for the overly emotional spic tricks Zig Forums, they used the same appeal to "humanity" over here and now we are stuck with either freeing homicidal criminals on the streets, turning our prisons into 5 star hotels or discretely snuffing the life of them at the expense of endangering one's job, study or career.

This absolutely is a lie. Fluency in Spanish is a prerequisite for hiring field personnel in both the Border Patrol and ICE. I'm not entirely sure ICE is as strict as BP, but there's abso-fucking-lutely no way an unaccompanied minor was put somewhere nobody speaks her language. Unless she speaks some obscure dialect of Pipil or Quecha, I am 100-percent certain this slimy spic cunt is lying for advantage here.

Nigger, I think we'll be okay here. Go tell reddit.

Attached: Bereft.jpg (1200x1200, 856.45K)

Of course they don’t. It’s hamburger meat.

Why would hamburger meats have hearts in it?

I wish that were true.

This part makes me go fucking crazy. These scumfucks have almost literally crossed the earth with a plan to break every immigration law we have, and what they don't break they'll pervert to their advantage – using a legal system set up to help people fleeing communism and erupting volcanoes – and then we put them on the honor system for court dates!?!?!? Gee, Levi, I guess we'll just trust the no-papers beaner criminals to show back up, huh? I'm sure they won't burn us, but will take a chance on deportation, you know? Mazel tov!

Start shooting when?!?!?

In dog years? Holy fuck.

I hope that was before their flight back to Guatemala.

So why the fuck do they want to live in a place where people don't have hearts for them? Gee, why indeed…
But of course, this is emotional propaganda/blackmail that will be effective on a lot of morons that don't stop to think of the contradiction there.

The Spaniards must've been desperate when they got off the boats to get it up for those goblins.

Attached: 15 months of nofap Shanty.webm (320x240, 2.54M)

Sorry spic, our hearts are full of cholesterol. No room for you.

Attached: 1426297637158.jpg (1280x720, 367.09K)

and she should know. Her grandparents used to pull them, still beating, out of the chests of their sacrificed countrymen.

>Martin-Godinez has been staying with family in Miami after she crossed the US border with her son and claimed asylum on May 1.

asylum from fucking what? Guatemalan cuisine?

Bitch, I broke my back, you going to mow my lawn and paint my house for free? Where's your heart?

I've been thinking about this lately. Who is most at fault for thinking that violence should not be met with violence? Is it people or governments? Sometimes I think that it's a matter of the meme that says violence is wrong. But at the same time it seems like the government disarmed them then won't do anything about the feral gangster spics. I remember not too long ago it looked like the people had enough in Mexico, then it just fizzled out.

White people and especially Americans hold human life at a much higher value than non whites. Whites are individualistic. Non whites hammer the nails that stick out. This is why we believe in individual rights. These illegal spics are the ones that don't have hearts. They took advantage of their children by using them as anchors. They refused to follow the format for immigrating legally. They don't respect the integrity of the USA as a country. They believe they are owed freebies and insult the USA when they are rightfully deported. They are criminal aliens. Send them back and keep them out.

Or hey, seek asylum somewhere else!

gee whiz colour me surprised

They have been for a while. Their scare-mongering over enforcement of immigration law has actually reduced illegal border crossings significantly.

Any spic that flees from gangs and Narcs to USA is stupid, I rather face them that the 7 foot tall hulking masses of muscle that Niggers are, their sole presence makes earth tremble and hearts shatter!

They can only pay it off after they've been working in the USA. They don't have that money up front.

We don't have minefields and machine guns stationed on our border yet

not in the case of the recent mother separated but not separated from her child at the border.

I still can't get into my head that these fuckers expect to be welcomed in the united states with a red carpet, No one owes them anything. It's pathetic.

Spoiler that when you upload something so hideous.

We're only heartless bastards to commies and cowards.

spics.

We know you like black cock but damn.

From having to work to survive.

Attached: president trump throws mexican anchor baby over wall.jpg (599x784, 81.14K)

When a U.S. citizen is arrested for breaking the law do their children get to go to jail with them?

Trying to reason with the left is like trying to teach a pig to sing, it's a waste of time and annoys the pig.

Attached: mexishit.jpg (460x293, 18.08K)

The spic is being literal, not metaphorical. It's virtue signalling to her Aztecian kin to sharpen the knives and inspect any YT not practicing situational awareness for a warm, bloody heart. It is a threat and a call for Whites to blitzkrieg spics. Pic related.

Attached: spics need to die.png (269x349, 118.26K)

These stories are made up. It's convenient how all of the perils in their home countries are completely unverifiable and are only believed because it's well known how much of a shithole most of S. America is. And it's a shithole because the S. American people are low IQ animals.

All these beaner sob stories are like every kike holohoax "survivor" barely escaping Dr. Mengele.

Whenever I say that to someone I know that's parroting the media propaganda about le evil drumpf and his concentration camps they just give me a blank look and continue as if I didn't say anything, its kinda scary.

There's no way the coyotes are showing these parasites to the border without being paid up front. They know just as well as the US government that these rats disappear as soon as they cross over. Did you think the human smugglers would set up a payment plan?

This absolutely is a lie. Fluency in Spanish is a prerequisite for hiring field personnel in both the Border Patrol and ICE. I'm not entirely sure ICE is as strict as BP, but there's abso-fucking-lutely no way an unaccompanied minor was put somewhere nobody speaks her language. Unless she speaks some obscure dialect of Pipil or Quecha, I am 100-percent certain this slimy spic cunt is lying for advantage here.

There is a clue to what is likely the real story in the first post;

"”She is asking to never be separated from her mother again,” Martin-Godinez says, translating into Spanish what her daughter said in her native Mam. "

Per Wikipedia, Mam is a Mayan language used in Guatemala and Chiapas, Mexico. They probably had Spanish-speaking staff where the kid was placed, but no one who spoke Mam.

Also, think about the problems we create by letting these people stay - now courts, hospitals, etc. must struggle to find Mam interpretors, because that's the law. Just one more way this is a clusterfuck.

So much lying. Mexico's border with Guatemala is more secure than our border with Mexico. No one gets through either one without a coyote. There is no way this bitch just hopped on a bus. Trafficking was involved.

If burgers were half as heartless as she claims she wouldn't even be around to be giving this crocodile tear interview.

Attached: 1f8620929a0e430c20561158c091208c1c4868455a45c7705c3b4f5a6c0e41b4.png (1500x1500, 113.01K)

Just used ice.gov form to report this bitch

Opinion automatically discarded. If you make no attempt whatsoever to become a legal citizen here and purposely circumvent the process designed to allow you to come here the way you're supposed to while thousands of people in your own country are applying for citizenship and trying to do it the right way by waiting like they have to, then you don't get to complain when you're caught and have to go through ICE, customs, border patrol, etc. like the rest of the brown filth. I hate Israel with a passion but for fuck's sake, at least they have a zero tolerance policy for this kind of shit. This is just another prime example of why we need the goddamn wall.

Attached: discarded_descartes.png (800x800, 878.99K)

Screencap?

if they would try leagally they wouldnt be separated, but im a law abidedin citizen unlike them ,should be shot on site

Failed your family, failed the law. No wonder their own countries are shitholes.

They feel entitled to take what whitey not only sowed, but reaped as well.

The responsibility is on the parents for bringing them in illegally and forcing the law to get involved. Illegal immigrants don't have hearts. They're the ones that made their children go through it.

womp womp.

Attached: Degenerates-Flickr-Photo-Sharing-.png (640x436, 526.75K)

Dats rite you beaner scum. Now go back and tell all your mongoloid people so they'll stop coming here.

Burgers? Is that some 4cuck nigger shit?

All you faggots that are pro immigration, you guys should volunteer to pay higher taxes to pay for this shit.

Oh fuck these cunts. Break the laws, get fucked.

The fucking government should seize all property and money of any fucker being deported. Deport a few high profile illegals, after seizing all their shit, and make it a media circus. It'll deter the other faggots. Trump better fucking start taxing all the cash leaving the country too.

bump

¡NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER!

Well, I guess they should all go home then.
Wouldn't want to be a nation full of people with no hearts.

most Americans are clark kent tier do-gooders, unfortunately

What you measure out for others shall be measured back to you.

Careful my white friends, your numbers are dwindling.

Attached: 1523237622168.png (557x720, 53.49K)

Attached: image.jpeg (380x380, 52.9K)

meanwhile in her homeland

Attached: Mexico is awesome.jpg (640x480, 61.34K)

DEVIL DUBS OF TRUTH

So welfare, humanitarian aid, free citizenship, double-standard favoritism, workplace quotas, excuses made for lack of achievement? Sounds great, gibs me dat.

This will not be popular, but if she went to claim assylum, because gangs and shit, it's technically not illegal. Unless she failed to report herself. Right?

Also, I think it's more of a problem the fact that she went with crossing the us border when supposedly she could use legally any US consulate.

FUCKING IMPLYING

The Boers of South Africa to this very day have been good to the niggers.
And have been genocided over the last 20 years for it.

also

You fuckers are gonna kill us no matter how nice we are to you cuz FUK WHITEY AMIRITE?
Especially niggers.

If you're gonna kill us then we might as well WAR

Attached: Haiti_problems.webm (640x360, 11.81M)

This. A border wall is a great idea, however it is not 100% foolproof. There are thousands of miles of coastline from which they can come in. Convincing them that they are not wanted and things will not change is a wall within the mind which is also powerful.

shit, wrong upload and I can't find the one I'm looking for

Attached: boom.mp4 (854x480, 2.11M)

Checked

You want to share the gallows or share the bus ride back south, sweetheart?

Attached: gallows old.jpg (1116x1373, 227.95K)

I'm feeling a bit rebellious today. I'll post wall.jpg, but a slight variation of it.

Attached: sandersmpfwall.jpg (502x670, 97.42K)

"For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again."

I'm just saying don't cheer when a parent is separated from their kids - for it is a great evil - no matter the race.

I hate the human race.

Attached: 1525141584091.jpg (604x377, 56.79K)

twitter.com/WhiteHouse/status/1016689753675034624

So it's fine for niggers. What's the problem?

Take your pathetic D&C attempts and shove them up your Jewish ass.
REVELATION 3:9 IS ALL I NEED

Attached: 1-b.jpg (1083x1020, 243.63K)

Holy shit, she looks 45

Found the Zig Forums faggot

Wew lad

Attached: sam hyde laugh.jpg (310x326, 19.78K)

Shit new gang members wherever they go and create their murderous Aztec human sacrifie cannibalistic culture with them. So vile that even Cortez and his murderous gang of Spanish pirates were nauseated by its cruelty.

Let us flood your country with rape, murder, resource strain, tax free leeching, diseases, parasites, drugs and claim to take "only the crappy jobs nobody wants" when in reality there are news interviews claiming they're here for 17+ dollar an hour jobs.
You can't tell me with the shitty low wage jobs out there you can't find Americans that would jump on it, that's bullshit it isn't picking strawberries in the fucking sun.
Oh but we brought some or sent some minors on a journey to break the law specifically because they've been used as a legal loophole, and yeah YOU are heartless.
Get fucked bean scum.

lol these kikes can't help touch wailing walls,

You have no idea, little spiclet.

Attached: 1434739051936.jpg (5104x7392 2.1 MB, 5.73M)

had they all received a bullet to the back of their skulls all their worries would have been long over.

It sounds like you want more overt aggression against whites. Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it.

Attached: 1440799065062.png (1509x316, 78.29K)

Revelation 2 & 3 are great as well.
Do you call everyone you disagree with D&C?
I'm trying to unite people with Jesus Christ.

Come on senpai, I'm not from Zig Forums just because I care about kids being with their parents.
You hate humans too, you just haven't figured it out - maybe you're too stupid to ever figure out that humans are the scourge of this earth.

I will die with suppressed rage at my fellow men.

Attached: 1519523716163.jpg (360x360, 25.39K)

we already have tens of millions of gross goblins like her. sorry hoe but you too late

its almost like what shes doing…. is illegal

I've noticed, regardless of the race, the further north you go, the better people look (and often the more intelligent they are). Northern Asians are more attractive (all the way across the continent) and more intelligent than southern. Europeans are more attractive and more intelligent than North Africans, who are more attractive and more intelligent than niggers. Northern Amerindians were more attractive and peaceful (I don't know about intelligent) than the Aztecs and whatnot, although in this case, less successful.

You Have To GO Back

We Don't Want You Here

Now Fuck OFF!! with your BABY PARASITES !!

Stop Trying to lay your spic eggs here!! Fucking Roaches