Imran Awan Gets Sweetheart Plea Deal; DOJ Won't Prosecute Alleged Spy Ring, Cybercrimes

Break: Ex-Dem IT aide Imran Awan pleads guilty to loan application fraud in federal court, as part of plea agreement. Prosecutors drop charges against his wife. Prosecutors say they investigated allegations of improper behavior in Awan’s Congress role, but will bring no charges.
— Alex Pappas (@AlexPappas) July 3, 2018
BREAKING: I’m at the federal courthouse, and it seems that Imran Awan’s Plea deal says that he cannot be charged with any previous non-violent crime.
— Lee Stranahan (@stranahan) July 3, 2018
When word of a plea agreement emerged last week, President Trump was none too pleased:
Our Justice Department must not let Awan & Debbie Wasserman Schultz off the hook. The Democrat I.T. scandal is a key to much of the corruption we see today. They want to make a “plea deal” to hide what is on their Server. Where is Server? Really bad!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 7, 2018
#WitchHunt- @lukerosiak: What the Dems did here is treason. They allowed the U.S. to be continuously hacked by these bad guys so they could spin the phony @realDonaldTrump-Russia narrative. #MAGA #TrumpTrain #DTS #Dobbs pic.twitter.com/a9QiqoX77J
— Lou Dobbs (@LouDobbs) June 6, 2018
Despite IG’s allegation that Awan made unauthorized access to House data, DWS protects him. After IG made his claims, server that contained evidence was physically stolen, yet DWS kept paying Awan as her IT aide even though he was banned from the network. t.co/bLd5qfSy5Q t.co/fTJdaPu4kZ
— Nick Short 🇺🇸 (@PoliticalShort) June 7, 2018
Awan and several family members worked for Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz along with 20% of House Democrats as IT staffers who held - as the House Inspector General called it - the "keys to the kingdom," when it came to accessing confidential information on Congressional computer systems.
And while ample evidence of potential crimes were found by the House Inspector General, the DOJ says they found no evidence of wrongdoing.

archive.fo/ThDRI

Attached: why_cant_I_hold.jpg (450x600, 30.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

assets.documentcloud.org/documents/4572468/Imran-Awan-Plea-Agreement.pdf
washingtonpost.com/investigations/congressional-it-staffer-reaches-plea-deal-that-debunks-conspiracy-theories-about-illegal-information-access/2018/07/03/3f22786a-7e30-11e8-b0ef-fffcabeff946_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.33288683660b
desantis.house.gov/_cache/files/a/c/aca267fa-549c-405a-8c7f-b1e021365847/7393E624EE53E4BB19E2A098F52E2376.desantis-letter-to-sessions—awan.pdf
archive.fo/j0qbZ#selection-3979.0-4009.8
8ch.net/qresearch/res/2011968.html#2012087
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's because he's taking DWS and others down for treason. Grab the popcorn, the fun is about to begin.

Attached: okey dokey.jpg (648x324, 38.14K)

Oh hai thar Qanon. Got any more conjecture for us?

You're next, kike.

You have to be fucking joking, right? No one is ever going to be punished for anything they have done. Ever. Not one single individual. Not in the government at large, and not in the 3 letter agencies for refusing to do their jobs.

Also how the hell did my post not submit earlier?

Capped this. It will make for a good laugh.

Attached: increasingly nervous kvetching.PNG (1051x91, 7.41K)

Like a pottery.
Now he provides (((cooperation))) that will end as nothing and walk away free.

Attached: 1460319119806 (1).gif (500x282, 949.41K)

This one even more so.

Attached: shit that never happens.png (1090x194, 13.01K)

par for the course, they are attacking one of session's possible replacements hardcore now in the MSM. They smell blood in the water.

perhaps its part of a deal to make sure the dems dont cheat in the midterms

lol

Attached: Left laughs first.jpeg (1500x1057, 625.69K)

DEATH TO (((Q)))

I like this guy

Because your people are evil. You're a blight on the universe. Why do you think they sent the Judge down here? I need to make absolutely sure that you deserve what's about to happen to you. Nothing has made me think otherwise so far. My finger is on the button, please make me not push it. Please stop me from killing you. I can't take it anymore, I don't like doing this, I never have.

Attached: 1428461764710.jpg (498x500, 93.26K)

I wouldn't count your chickens, as they say, but it would be epin if charges came down… right before the midterms

assets.documentcloud.org/documents/4572468/Imran-Awan-Plea-Agreement.pdf

Attached: plea.jpg (1653x1067, 290.99K)

Okey dokey.

Attached: trippling down.PNG (1044x277, 105.16K)

No.

(1) Because the plea's language says there was no evidence Imran committed the IT crimes, that statement can be invoked by Imran as a defense in the future against any prosecution for the serious data breach crimes, even if this plea for mortgage fraud is withdrawn. Imran has no incentive whatsoever to say anything about anyone, and there is no downside if he remains silent.

(2) You are pushing one of Q's theories. Q is one of the agencies

(3) Imran is affiliated with an agency, and so is Debbie, so neither will face any justice

(4) There is no magical crackdown coming, because the sealed indictments mainly related to Medicare and managed care

The government will not fix itself, and you are living in a fantasy world if you believe it will.

can I be in the cap too?

I get that you'll be vindicated in the low probability scenario of it actually happening, but 1.) with no actual wager (aside from squirreling away some 100KB pngs), wager amplifiers (such as doubling down) seem kinda dumb; and 2.) you have to acknowledge that he's in a static state of ‘win’ until and unless the low probability event occurs, and with no concrete timeline he's deprived a vindication moment. Naturally it would be preferable for your bet to be vindicated, but as it stands it's a low probability bet.

letting off a slam dunk case of the biggest espionage attack in history committed by Awan with only a slap on the wrist is the biggest slap on the face to America's Justice system that has ever happened.

like the saying goes about "you own the bank", if your espionage is so great and so existentially damaging to the Deep State, then you own them and they can't touch you.

the entire DOJ and FBI are staffed with traitors and pussies, who care more about muh optics and playing the part, keeping up the appearance of their own Omnipotence, than they give a shit about delivering actual Justice.

the cowards at the FBI know if Awan went on trial for his espionage and if the details were published in Court transcripts, then the American people would lose all confidence in the FBI's ability to function at a bare minimum of doing it's job.

when the FBI's idiot global chief of Counter Intel is too busy texting his slut coworker mistress about his coup plots against Drumpf, and foolishly using iMessage as if he ain't never even heard the word "PRISM", all the while oblivious that if the Russians or Israelis or Chinese caught him they could use that info to blackmail him and flip his pathetic faggot ass to work for them.

instead of FBI cocksuckers rooting out the biggest fucking breach of our entire Congress by Foreign Intel taking place right under their worthless noses, the tax payer parasites at FBI were too busy acting as political partisans, in total abdication of the mission which they are legally ordered to fulfill.

i mean what the fuck, man. Awan had total surveillance over DOZENS of Congressmen, their staff, their offices, and was exfiltrating that shit back to Islamabad on behalf of his ISI paymasters, and now the FBI ain't gone do shit about it?

FBI be the typa nigga who you call a bitch to their face and they apologize to you for being bitches.

how can the American people ever again trust such cowards like at the FBI to "Defend Muh Nation"?

FBI will just let the next Awan come on in and ransack our Top Secrets, just please don't embarass us for being the shittiest at our jobs, and whatever you do, don't shine the spotlight on dozens of crooked fucking Congressmen who were willing co-conspirers with Awan at worst, or too retarded and lobotomized to be allowed to be in Congress at all.

FBI is a toothless old dog, all bark, no bite.

clearly the Awan case is pure Graymail, and FBI is taking it on the chin to protect dozens of idiot Dem Congressman from also being put on trial and kicked out of office.

yet again, FBI is playing politics to shield crooked Democrats, and to prevent the Republicans from siezing an undefeatable supermajority that will guarantee the entire Republican platform will become the Law of the Land for the next 50 years or more.

why are we letting the FBI shamelessly tamper and collude to rig our electoral system? nobody fucking voted for faggot queen Wray to give him the power to decide which corrupt Congressmen get to stay or go?

true Justice is blind, and ALL crooked Congressmen must go, and i don't give a shit if they are Red or Blue.

principles matter, and the moment you lose that, you lose everything, and you are no better than the animals in 3rd World Shitholes who are biologically incapable of achieving our representative system of Govt, and who instead just endlessly slaughter each other in coup after coup under the boot of tyrannical dictators.

America no longer has a govt.

the FBI no longer exists.

and clearly Trump has no real power other than to hog the daily news cycle with outrageous tweets.

Trump is just your grandad reading the newspaper at the breakfast table and howling at the moon.

if even Trump can't yank the chainon DOJ and FBI and start mass firing their fucking asses, well, what good is he ?

Shitlibs get hysterical when Trump shit talks these Happenings. Q-LARPER Boomers see his tweets as evidence to just be patient, just wait out The Storm, help is arriving any day now in the form of The Hand of God.

i don't see Trump's tweets either way. i see them as proof that he's powerless, all he can do is talk tough and feign outrage, but he can't actually order any of the 10,000,000 FedGov employees to do a damn thing he says.

the more Trump tweets about Awan, or FBI Clown World, or NSA perverts or Crooked Hillary, the sadder i get because it reveals this country is already long gone, since America's Chief Executive is reduced to being a snarky commentator comedian.

Attached: download (1).jpeg (502x364 149.31 KB, 32.38K)

Good Post. Something is very very wrong here with how all this is closing up. I mean even the basic main stream information shows this was a foreign intelligence op to the trained eye.

I thought more likely that this was an op for greatest ally. That would also explain the required great complicity to bury such a massive case (DOJ, FBI, NSA, CIA?????), not one (individual) who will at least clarify what was really going on or what was looked at and found.

I mean the timeline even matches up perfect with the DC leaks. Maybe the it was an Israeli op for Trump all along. Trump gets presidency, Israel gets Jerusalem, Iran, (more to come). They already own most of the congress, bureaucrats, and local politicians and LEO to make this go away. And he was working for none other then Israeli firster DWS.

Attached: a beautiful dynasty.png (962x989, 1.19M)

This almost makes me believe it.

Attached: no cucumbers.jpg (1080x410, 116.29K)

That's what you sound like, whether you think so or not.

Technically it's their pets that do their work

Attached: kikery is masonry.jpg (300x168, 9.15K)

Is there anything the supreme Court can do about this

How do you read the word "black" when "white" is written?

Awan is an agency asset

No

Q is NSA

Do people actually get the significance of letting Awan off the hook? This means no law anymore officially

Attached: shills.jpg (310x162, 14.74K)

If theyre sealed how would you know? Source?

You would definitely be naive to rule out the possibility.

Go the fuck back nigger.

Attached: irritation.gif (225x207, 595.98K)

REEEEEEEE prosecute this shitbag REEEEEEEE he tried to flee the country REEEEE Wendy Wasserman Schultz threatened capitol police in a public hearing REEEEEE fuck this Miami jew whore

t. Debbie Wasserman-Schultz

Oh look, its fucking nothing.

Your client further understands that this Agreement is binding only upon the Criminal and Superior Court Divisions of the United States Attomey's Office for the District of Columbia. This Agreement does not bind the Civil Division of this Office or any other United States Attomey's Office, nor does it bind any other state, local, or federal prosecutor. It also does not bar or compromise any civil, tax, or administrative claim pending or that may be made against your client.

TLDR they did not absolve Awan of Federal charges

Attached: d6751c2f6a7f3b858fe97c8a3d112a5252f435e1dbed7dadbeac15876a7335b9.jpeg (2048x1337, 202.18K)

He's obviously CIA - which is the agency which kills white people.

That's good. I'm smashing my own incriminating computer equipment with a hammer right now. Glad I'll get a pass too.

WAKE UP PEOPLE

The reason for the coverup is that crimes are now so grave that its covered up for our own good. In other words, people are now so disconnected from reality they can never be told Truth while the perpetrators leverage this further and further. The souls are all sold to Zion (New Babylon)

The federal prosecutor won't file charges. Those are political appointments, and a state attorney filing now will be spun as Trump operating a witch hunt before the mid-terms. Sucks, but that's how bad the swamp smells.

I long ago came to the conclusion that the Democratic Party is the open treason faction of politics, and that they are engaged in an open conspiracy to loot white America on its way down the drain. Half the Republicans are on their side.

The crimes that nail him that actually matter occurred in DC and are fed DC circuit jurisdiction, first, and second, it doesn't matter that the agreement is not binding on another jurisdiction, because the statement within that the Government found no evidence of the IT crimes will 100% be introduced every single time by Awan's lawyer in any jurisdiction that tries to charge him with anything relating to those crimes.

If you don't believe me, the CIA mouthpiece, WaPo, is already parroting the state

There is no rule

fucking phone post

WaPo is parroting the statement as a debunking of any wrongdoing: washingtonpost.com/investigations/congressional-it-staffer-reaches-plea-deal-that-debunks-conspiracy-theories-about-illegal-information-access/2018/07/03/3f22786a-7e30-11e8-b0ef-fffcabeff946_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.33288683660b

There's no rule of law. No way to hide it anymore

TL;DR You are a moron, a shill, or you are just ignorant–the statement that the govt found no evidence will 100% be introduced every single time by Awan's lawyer in any jurisdiction trying to charge on the computer crimes

That means there is now NO leverage over Awan

The sealed indictments thing is a fiction created by Q. The "indictments" are a mix of documents that are sealed. No swamp draining

lol u serious?

lel There was an August 3rd letter from Rep. Desantis to Jeff Sessions asking for an investigation into financial transactions (pic related):

Even though it looks like a deal was cut, the prosecution didn't lose anything, because they are going after the financial transactions, not the DNC stuff. Awan is fucked and he's likely singing like a canary.

desantis.house.gov/_cache/files/a/c/aca267fa-549c-405a-8c7f-b1e021365847/7393E624EE53E4BB19E2A098F52E2376.desantis-letter-to-sessions—awan.pdf

Any way are you going to answer my question here or continue to ignore?

Attached: 788428614286a6c28c6dc2030367d253239a7bd7a16816b7d9567a8f23931c4e.jpg (883x244, 63.95K)

This is probably true, but there is a statement within the agreement that the govt found no evidence of computer crimes that Awan's lawyer will be able to beat any charge with, so even a state or different fed jurisdiction won't be able to get him no matter what. It's over.

And look at what deep state is saying–they are pushing this plea as a total exoneration (it is) and a debunking of "conspiracy theories." This is madness, lads. We are in 1984.

washingtonpost.com/investigations/congressional-it-staffer-reaches-plea-deal-that-debunks-conspiracy-theories-about-illegal-information-access/2018/07/03/3f22786a-7e30-11e8-b0ef-fffcabeff946_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.33288683660b

This is the Hillary-and-Huma-flaying-the-face-off-a-dying-child-after-fucking-it-and-before-eating-it stuff. That will never come out.

What's on Weiner's laptop again?

He's not "singing like a canary" because his lawyer will introduce the statement by the government in the plea agreement that the govt found no evidence of the computer crimes. That statement will be introduced into into proceeding anywhere that relates to those crimes. Not sure how you don't get this.

The WaPo reference shows who was behind the plea because it shows how deep state/WaPo is using it. WaPo is owned by deep state.

That video for starters

ALL FOR A LARP, HUH?

Attached: 12.PNG (340x100, 1.36K)

And I'm talking about money laundering and bank fraud. I'm not understanding what youre not understanding

So why should I take anything they print at face value?

Cap yourself, nigger. Where are the deportations? Where is LITERALLY ANY PUNISHMENT FOR ANYONE? Q-LARP is a jew shill. No one is going to be punished. How much longer do we have to wait, shlomo? I keep being proven right.
archive.fo/j0qbZ#selection-3979.0-4009.8

Kill yourself, paid jewish shill.

You shills jumped all over me for citing the government's statement that says no evidence of Awan computer crimes. That statement can be introduced in any subsequent proceeding, which means there is no leverage over Awan. He walks scot free.

Why is citing the actual text of the plea such a hot button for you shills?

Until he's hit for money laundering and bank fraud outside DC jurisdiction. And since he was throwing millions of dollars to his brothers and back to Pakistan those charges are coming.

Read my posts 500x if you have to in order to understand. The sole reason I mentioned WaPo is that it is owned by CIA. The angle they are taking shows what they intended to do with this agreement by inserting the "govt found no evidence" language. The computer crimes are the relevant crimes that must be tried to reveal the depth of what happened, and this plea agreement had an unnecessary statement exonerating Awan for those crimes. That statement was put in the agreement deliberately because it can be subsequently introduced in any criminal proceeding by Awan's lawyer. There is now no leverage over Awan on the computer crimes. I cannot explain this further. You are wasting my time because you are a paid shill or a non-lawyer spewing ignorant shit.

Yea, thats not going to stop him from being federally charged with money laundering and bank fraud.

MAYBE on a money laundering charge outside DC Circ. Sure

Then charge him immediately

And bank fraud. And likely conspiracy to defraud the federal government.

I'm sure they will depending on FinCENs investigation is coming.

I think you folks don't think Americans are paying attention to this, and you can somehow exonerate on damning charges with an unnecessary statement in a plea. And then go online with some PR campaign online lying theoretical future bullshit
that will never happen, which is the whole strategy of Q. What you'll actually end up doing is you'll let Awan go back to Pakistan quietly at some point like the rest of his family. You will let him flee for the same reason you unnecessarily gave him a free pass on the IT crimes–any further attention to this case is so damning that you cannot have it tried.

I'm sure if you continuously repeat that something will happen something will happen over and over despite massive evidence to the contrary showing there is a total coverup in progress, maybe some people will believe you eventually. Keep repeating for me "something will happen…something will happen…ignore the actual evidence…"

CHARGE HIM NOW

Rico cases always start with pardons faggots, look up gozier versus us govt.

Why is Q being referenced so much and why is it only being brought up by the "nothing will happen" posters? Why is Q even relevant to what I'm saying and the information I'm providing to support what I'm saying?

Almonds activated.

Be patient faggot. You dont cure cancer overnight.

Why would the CIA charge one of their own agents?

I wonder why?

Its fucking annoying. This isn't the first time where I've been called a Qtard or some variation thereof for simply bringing up information that doesn't support a "nothing will happen" position.
I don't know enough about Q to even know what the fuck makes my posts so Qish.

Cmon user.

Checked.

The corruption and betrayal of America just continues to ooze out of Z0G and everything the kikes have their hands in.

But maybe it's just a coincidence.

DWS's brother was the prosecutor. fucking pathetic. Where is Q on this one? I know Q said it was going as a bank fraud case for a reason, but the clear conflict and fuckery of that prosec choice is just bad. honestly, can we sue the DoJ or something for a mistrial here?

i bet youre as cute in real life as you are on here

Troll them with, 'Is that how you write all your stories? You just decide what the truth is without doing any work?'

Yeah, of Pakistan.

You're just saying that because you want me to kill black people… I have no problem with that.

Send him back to shitskinville and Trump will drone him.

No, because we don’t have any grievance here.

why isn't there some kind of grievance? i mean, do people really have enough faith in Q to think that jewish nepotism wont triumph?

Can someone point me to where Q is? And can you you show me where Q says it's going to be a bank fraud case?

Attached: 79e0f76f22f429dc6a79ebbe8f3b484d.jpg (306x306, 14.22K)

This really all comes down to the fact that nobody can help us. We have to do it all ourselves. Waiting for some outside element, the DOJ, the FBI, the NSA, the CIA, to get their heads out of their asses and become holy and earnest and non-degenerate filth is simply impossible - they ARE THE SWAMP!!!!

It's up to us.

How? We must restore male societies. They are starting to reform. Non-fag male society. In secret, in private, without the nonces of state listening in.

And this will mostly have to be over Tor, using VR. Minecraft, though too primitive, is close.

see
8ch.net/qresearch/res/2011968.html#2012087

Damn. HA! I am fucking qposting lmfao

ya lost me

I was speculating the same

it's quite crazy how active that board is. the main reason i don't trust this q shit is because of how fast it all happened. right off the bat it seems like he had dozens of followers shilling the cbts threads

Everyone will believe it, I guess, when he gets arrested…

"likely" isnt good enough when the DNC and the 50 congress reps could (and probably will) be spared.

im on the fence, but when stuff like debbie's brother is overlooked when prosecuting awan, it makes me think Q might be controlled op

how long did we know about her brother being the prosecutor, is this relatively recent?

Weird.

Pic is so lolcow "corruption at the literal highest level of the DNC is totes nothing to see, in fact, it's pretty great!!!!

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (970x878, 539.38K)

Interesting. He says "see last"
Which I am assuming is his last post >>>/qresearch/2011888
Any mention of Awan or the server. This OP case is a scam on its it face. Theres a case being built somewhere else and that place is likely FinCEN. Maybe somewhere else though.

Thats why I never followed it. Too much shitposting. Too much arbitrary static.

I just don't see that happening. There are huge cases going on right now and major investigations. Fucking Weinstein got hit with another indictment and looking at I think two life terms, plus RICO charges. Then there are the dozens and dozens of congress members stepping down from running or retiring. It's like one every couple weeks now. Facebook being investigated by the FBI and HomSec. Too much to list really. You'd be aware of this going on if 8ch wasnt your only source of news.

idk, but i just found out today and think its ridiculous. should be a fucking mistrial

but even so, Awan cant be held guilty for it, which means they have no leverage, which means he doesnt need to rat on DWS and company if he so much as "doesnt feel like it"

lol did you hop IPs user? Sure reads like almost verbatim.

Attached: 99863cd75e453204bc9a952b61dc630d9774924d8836fbb51570af18538bd616.jpeg (255x253, 16.54K)

meant for

nope lol, guess two people on the internet can have similar writing style :p

Attached: 12464572341.PNG (638x475, 166.29K)

I really wish you faggots would greentext news stories again.