""""""""""Hate Speech is not Free Speech""""""""""

Just another case of leftist hypocrisy. Anyone who even dares to "attack" their views, they will unhesitatingly speak about their right of free thought. When other people with different political opinions open up for a debate with the left, they will kvetch about muh racism/sexism/bigotry without giving them a chance to even defend themselves. To the point were they will literally ask social media sites to censor wrongthink.

I don't quite understand this type of behavior, honestly. How can you even win against an argument against these "people"? Even when you know the truth about the way they act, it's not like they will ever listen or believe you. At this point, it takes a special time and place to free them from the Jewish brainwashing. Many Zig Forumsacks used to be leftists and Marxists, but most of Zig Forums used to be libertarians which is not left leaning in any of the sort. We need newer ideas to redpill the masses. Because right now even your average normalfag is skeptical of feminism nowadays, but then of course you have disinfo agents like Sargon of Mossad and the whole Skeptic Community™ trying to keep them from joining our cause.

Attached: Brainwashing.jpg (752x1063, 173.59K)

You do not have the right to offend others retard

Attached: 1432015932783-0.png (425x481, 139.21K)

We have the right to call you a massive faggot here though, you have to back. You have no power here, you rat-faced kike.

>>>Zig Forums
>>>/ovens/

nice blogpost

SAGE AND REPORT

>first post (((shill))) post
Every. Single. Time.

When you never know who is being offended, how can you tell. That’s like me minding my own business and someone getting offended by the shoes I wear, being triggered by comments towards someone else that you happened to overhear because you’re a busy-body.

If you’re not a part of the conversation you’re intruding on an issue that you have only a cursory perspective of. If you don’t know the whole story, reserve your judgement and actually ask what happened.

I know what was going on with that other person. I know what he went through. I also know he’s a good person. Even if I don’t agree with him, throwing hate at people that tried making a bridge to curtail his idiosyncrasies is you intruding onto a conversation that you’re not a part of.

Actually I do and you can lick my ass for trying to police my thoughts/speech

MFW people tell me to leave the place I was born and call home. As well as calling me a kike.

Bump because this seems to have triggered a few kikes.

Getting called cance by people that have no idea what is actually going on is even richer.

If you are a jew you belong in Israel ] if you can get there or 6 ft under tbh

That gym played games the entire time I was there. I was there to learn, not play games.

Prove it

I find faggots offensive.

I find hot athletic women offensive. How dare they walk and run around all hot and distract me from what I am doing. I am doing some serious relaxing here.

Offense is usually given, not taken faggot

Attached: 1432944879025.gif (480x480, 975.52K)

even the reditt fag fucked with you ,your really a faggot and dont belong here juden

>You do not have the right to NOT BE OFFENDED
Fixed for you, jewboi faggot.
>>>/gaschamber/

Attached: jew faggots.jpg (560x654, 107.56K)

Nothing new here. Only bumping because the kikes are mad.

HATE SPEECH IS JUST FREE SPEECH THAT JEWS DON'T LIKE..

But here's irony - the Kikes have no objection when other Kikes insist that Jews should hate Goyim. ( Pic Related)

Attached: hate Elie Wiesel German 02.jpg (594x338, 28.13K)

OP is a kike turbo-nigger, should kill herself immediately, and remove herself from the gene pool.
SAGE AND REPORT

You can't. Its pinnacle of the discussion art. Glorious victory of German Philosophical tradition.

Attached: 6356345.jpg (500x500, 32.28K)

Offense can never be given, only taken, you retard.

*gives you offense*

But it's ok when (((you))) do right, moshe?

You can't a lot of them openly admit they don't even believe there is an objective reality. Debate is impossible.

.45 caliber ammunition on the other hand..

this

HATE SPEECH IS REVERSE LOVE SPEECH
And the existence of a jew state establishes all anti-jewry as a political speech.