Is there actually any valid criticism of this guy?

Aside from the Trump stuff, I think John Oliver is spot on about everything. Can anyone actually tell me what's wrong about this show?

Attached: john-oliver-theological-arbiter_0-2.jpg (788x460, 51.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2017/09/08/facebook-twitter-snap-news/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

if you look closely there's a kike

How about the alignment of his piss yellow teeth

You know he just reads the jokes, right?

John Oliver and his team are very skilled at what they do, which is produce carefully-crafted propaganda that's subtle enough you usually don't even notice. His skill is using verbal slight of hand to slip past the critical part of your brain, and directly tap your emotions (i.e. sophistry). If you read pic related for John Oliver's typical tricks, you probably will stop falling for his shit; it doesn't work very well when you're aware of exactly how he does it.

Attached: john oliver.jpg (1848x817, 332.78K)

Well he was on the daily show which did 2 hour long interviews only to cut out 5 minutes worth of footage to bias the interview completely in their favor.

Attached: 1462984541269.png (476x345, 154.18K)

I'll give him credit for being competent enough to always know what year it is.

BECAUSE IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR HA HA HA HA HA!!!!
You should give up drinking goylent, my friend.

user answered your research question. You may now go rethink your line of work now, OP.

Attached: Cicero's The Traitor.jpg (2185x1925, 577.62K)

/thread

Attached: B8.webm (512x384, 411.28K)

Reminder that this is how retarded our enemies are.

he uses persuasive television techniques to educate fence sitters. so what? anyone with half a brain would and should do that. Where's the lie tho?

Is this the faggot from the Destruction of Western Culture thread?
cuz you sound like him

wat

I haven't watched him since Current Year minus one, perhaps you should you give an example of one of his views

hahahaha

moshe you are not even trying

>he uses (((persuasive television techniques))) to educate fence sitters. so what?
fortune.com/2017/09/08/facebook-twitter-snap-news/
These are the same companies that we know bend over backwards to break the law and be non-partisan in their content being pushed. You're basically saying that it's okay to use subliminal messages, and non ethical means of controlling content and who and what is and isn't censored as long as the end justifies the means, to which, your accretion is that not only is a known turbo leftist is right, but righteously justified in using means of unethical crowd control through selective editing and using the lie of omission is okay.

KYS KIKE!

oh yeah I'm sure you would NEVER use this if it suited your cause LMAO.

Name one (((right wing))) org that does the same. Keep defending hitting below the belt commie jew.

His glasses are faggoty and his smile pisses me off

This was meant for you jew.

The show did seem to put viewers in a trance and sit through a sort of miniature documentary. Once a viewer gets the idea of the format they allow themselves to wait, even through his terrible jokes.

John Ratstew was a more random version.

This is a datamining & slide thread. Do not reply.

Attached: 1965E851-B575-46D4-9002-B277070968AE.png (1280x1280, 538.2K)

it would be a really shitty one if it was bc nobody has even come close to giving me a genuine criticism of the guy.

No. These are the goons sent to keep us distracted from the important topics. By dragging us down to their level, they win.

Our real enemies are so smart they were able to get Boris Yeltsin to sell them the resource trusts of the former USSR for pennies on the dollar, and now they travel the world on superyachts. They are able to get away with murder (metaphorically and literally).

Take Igor Kolomoisky for example. The Ukrainian Constitutions forbids dual citizenship. The kike has Israeli, Cypriot and Ukrainian citizenship, so he retorted to a journalist that brought up this uncomfortable fact that the constitution doesn't forbid triple-citizenship. Such chutzpah!

Anyways, once you steal from the jew with such impunity as the jew has from the goy, then I will be comfortable calling them retarded. Until then, they march forward with their messianic goal. They have until the evening of 16 September 2240 to have a one world government from Jerusalem prepared for their new King David. It is our duty to ensure that this nationalist wave is not merely two steps forward, one step back.

benis

john oliver is a prototypical bugman shitlib. everything he says is cancer. go back to wherever you came from, you dont belong here

Attached: 1515816288586.png (645x729, 51.23K)

Almost all the "comedians" that come from england and music and movies are controlled by the uk security forces and government even to a greater extent than in the united states.

If you are approved your stuff goes abroad, meanwhile critics stay in britain. This stuff is really easy to research, x comedian is from britain okay what did they do in the uk in regards of comedy and what network and agenda did they have?

John Oliver worked in the bbc making political satire programmes for a state controlled broadcaster,he worked under a jewish boss called andy zaltzman who is a well known jewish comedian in britain and sports commentator.

by definition his job was:

i shouldn't have to spoonfeed you this shit

look at this for an example of pozz anglo propaganda,#35 on youtube trending and at 25 seconds in james corden and paul mccartney do a masonic handshake.

This is 100% pure propaganda premeditated by the british government.

THIS IS HOW BAD it gets when it is allowed to flourish. the australians,the new zealanders and clinton network in the usa.

JOHN OLIVER IS BANKSY