Proud Boy protester knocks antifa man out cold at Portland riot

The hit was so strong it sent the man’s sunglasses flying in the air, and it appeared to knock him out instantly. He then fell to the ground, seemingly knocked out cold. His limp body was then dragged away by two others.

FINISH HIM

The man who was knocked out was seen attempting to take a swing at Nordean seconds before he was hit. In the moments before the face off, Nordean and two others appeared to have knocked another man to the ground.

archive.is/RPWtD
rt.com/usa/431664-proud-boy-punch-antifa-portland/

Holy cow really when was this

You have to go back

Everyone has seen this a million times already douchebag.

Kill yourself nigger

I still lol every-time the Antifa hate on police and threaten their life but then call for police medics once they get BTFO. The memes write themselves.

the fuck is a proud boy

Attached: is it tho.png (403x193, 190.09K)

Someone who hates taxes and Antifa but loves butt sex and based niggers.

Exactly! They're just a bunch of brats throwing a tantrum.

Does anyone have the gif of the knock out pls?

Attached: 1528762547465.gif (500x281, 1013.54K)

Gavin McInnis' sect of Individualists.

Attached: l9jrgomvg3311.jpg (491x634, 52.02K)

people who actually do something while the neetsocs larp

He saged meaning it was likely sarcasm, as in "Wow really? We definitely haven't already seen this 1000 times.."

Maybe YOU need to go back. Before you do, post a webm.

Old thread reached post limit, kike.

The Antifuck who was knocked out is bleeding from the brain and dying.

Yusss, let the spicier memes flow within this one. Ignite the catalyst, these commies need helicopter rides.

Watch this short informative video

The Jews are mighty salty about this one. Their pet golems got cracked by the goyim, which wasn't supposed to happen. Haaretz can smell the Zyklon B drifting on the breeze now.

Oh, noes! The SPLC has something negative to say about the men who will someday exterminate their filthy people from the earth! Let's read on, shall we?

This Jew cried in pain while. . . no, wait – /ourgoy/ was the one striking this time.

Nice try, you fucking kike. Your fake pity doesn't work anymore. This isn't the last time a scared child will beat the shit out of you. The very last blow will be the one that drives you into the world's first gas chamber.

Slow down! I'm verging!

Lololol. . . Tell me more.

We lost a lot of good shekels that day.

You get it first, traitor.

Attached: Pic_You_Jew_You.png (420x420, 3.41K)

No one has control over me, and they should have killed me when they had the chance

Friendly reminder.

Do not "finish" your enemy unless your life is in danger. Knocking him out in 1 hit and turning him to a vegetable for trying to kill you is enough. Finishing a neutralized threat will get you in jail. Besides, a swift death is too merciful.

Attached: 1448906412044.png (640x360 408.53 KB, 1.62M)

Attached: done 3.jpg (2772x1636, 409.62K)

Fuck off with this tails the hedgehog shit everyone knows he’s a pedophile

The faggot ran up to someone who had been shoved to the ground, and took a swing at their head with a baton.
He then swung his baton at Proud Chad, who dismissed the feeble attempt while simultaneously landing a right hook KO

Hot OC if anyone wants

Attached: PortlandPantifa.mp4 (426x240, 10.52M)

Have any more?

away, away, kike

i don't start threads but if i did i would at least follow standard

For whatever reason, hooktube won't load on my work computer

it seems you've taken a wrong turn. there are other boards on this great site, more tuned to your particular interests
>>>/TheDonald/
>>>/TRS/
>>>/cuteboys/

so your saying they are musical faggots?

Attached: 829fc8bbd561781360f307c4be7ea5f8[1].png (483x360 271.4 KB, 2.19M)

The best part is that you'll probably have to make a new version next year.

Attached: f530a22fa399c102cc6860c77d359eb2d7e0d9cffce2b9575b4702127f387503.jpg (612x612, 86.69K)

Any follow up to the commies bashed? How badly were they fucked, like the dude who had a tranny dig his eyes out

Dat mouth

Observe the jew aggressively try to maneuver around the fact that the commies were throwing explosives into crowds and that the 'white supremacists' group he attacks are defensive in nature.

found this on a youtube comment from antifa and thought it was hilarious.

Attached: lol.PNG (1409x1000, 264.12K)

Savor it

Attached: antifa btfo1.webm (1500x1000, 2.2M)

They've been mocking antifa for months

Would have loved to see the cigarette fly out of her hand as he knocked the bitch out too. the kind of female looking one btw what the fuck is this.jpg? Tranny Pantifa? or are those misplaced shoulder pads?

Attached: wtf.JPG (312x587, 24.61K)

boston antifa is known satire. honestly it's one of the better ones if i remember correctly. i think they did a video once

a gay?

shit I just noticed this.

checked

Kek willing

implying the loud explosion just came out of nowhere and was not antifa being antifa

this
fucking kikes couldn't tell the truth if their life depended on it

Lol AJ interviewing One Punch Man

our destiny is to win

I can't believe this is still up, it's been like 6 days kek

bump