Afraid of facial recognition? Become a juggalo!

tl;dr: Juggalo face paint makes it impossible for current tech to identify you. Only Apple is a little ahead in this regard and even then it only works up close.

futurism.com/juggalos-makeup-facial-recognition/

Now, it's of course not feasible (or tasteful) to run around in clown paint all day but I think this is an interesting bit of knowledge for any Zig Forumsack. We will probably see more use of face recognition in the future so anyone participating in nonkosher protests might want to keep this in mind.

Attached: Insane_Clown_Posse.JPG.jpg (193x120, 5.76K)

Why not wear a mask?

Is this why the alphabet niggers labeled them as a terrorist org despite the fact that they don't do anything but snort meth and drink corn syrup?

Isn't that highly illegal.

Depends on where you are. Masked protests are usually not allowed, unless you're Antifa of course. Masks can also be ripped off, paint can only get smeared.

I don't know. In antifa protests it seems not to be as this user stated because laws are not for antifas.

Juggalos have pretty damn good ally potential for us in the upcoming civil war. I work with a bunch of right-wing whites but the only ones with any fucking sense (problem solving skills, being truly redpilled and practicing what they preach) are a couple juggalos. If you've ever seen documentaries or interviews with them, the one thing they all have in common is being outcasts who just wanted to fit in somewhere (like imageboarders). And they are FIERCELY loyal to other juggalos or their close friends. They also cause their own problems with other negative personality traits, but it's the type of shit that would be valuable in a chimpouts, like speaking their minds all the time, not taking shit from anyone, and having a capacity for insane violence.

Face paint that makes it too obvious your face is painted isn't that helpful. Could we instead paint faces in ways that disguises us and at the same time we don't look like clowns?

I mean, I could wear a hat that has IR LEDs and blind IR cams, but I would still get detected by my clown appearance.

(I mean IR cams can't see my face, but can see I'm like a lit candle)

Looking into this, apparently the US has anti-mask laws while other countries have laws specifically against anything that prevents identification, so that includes paint.

Have you ever seen how a really good cosplayer uses makeup? Or more commonly, how the average 3D woman enhances her appearance with it? They can make their face look like a completely different bone structure with strategic highlights and shadows. Take up cosmetics if you don't want to go full-blown. I'm not sure if it would fool recognition systems though, because the eyes/nose/mouth ratios remain the same.

I just walk around with my hands in my face

Your mouth must be pretty big.

that's called makeup, and girls do it quite often

The problem is, we haven't tested it against face recognition.

fake beard problem solved

shouldnt this be on /g/?

Welcome to 2010 popular science magazine; Designer Reverse-Engineers Face-Detection Tech to Develop Camouflage Makeup
And I ran, I ran so far away …
By Jeremy Hsu March 31, 2010

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (680x587 658.76 KB, 319.79K)

Or a real beard (dyed in some areas, looking natural) + sunglasses + baseball hat. Then shave the beard. As long as it doesn't draw attention it's better than nothing. If you watch CCTV of criminals or spies you will notice how their moves and attire often make them easily distinguishable to experts.

Just keep in mind that it's only an extra layer of security. Never bet your freedom or life on a single point of failure.

Yo, you be shit talking Fago, biatch? I'll hatchet man your crew, diggity dawg! We'z da illest gansgtas you ever fucking seen! ISIS ain't got shit on us cuz nobody or nothing is harder than a jugallo, noamsayin? You keep up like this and I'll bliggity blam your nazi ass skull everywhere and make 9/11 look like 7/11 motherfucker! One love juggalo out, peace!

Attached: me n my krew.JPG (600x400, 85.65K)

i mean sure, but i never leave the house and i'm not gonna start being a libtard now and burn local businesses no matter how arab i am, so i think protecting myself from facial recognition is the least of my, and most people's, problems

Isn't this illegal? If not it should be banned, this is terrorists and criminals tool.

Attached: 760044.jpg (714x531, 55.32K)

I guess it is time to get down with the clown.

I ran all night and day

so what are these guys all about? Is there a religion like rastas or is it just a bunch of groupies

they seem pretty serious about what ever the fuck they do

It's a bunch of white trash wiggers but I suppose they are more chill than most such groups. They mainly drink Faygo and smoke weed.

Look at China and how they use FR. Now extrapolate to places like Britain that are already full of cameras.

Op for ants

No, not even close (they will simply tear it off)

Nope, not gonna. Would take too much time. you are right but it is IR

Why not just make an Infrared hat that literally blinds the cameras?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 20.22K)

I just ran
I couldn't get away
This hairstyle masks facial recognition as well!!!

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (474x412, 332.55K)

Why not just dress like a Mufti? It isn't detecting shit.

Attached: ISIS Sunglasses.jpg (627x400 154.84 KB, 47.34K)

So this is the reason clowns are painted in such negative light. They don’t want more to become clowns, career clowns.

You don’t remember the scare antifa had when it was mentioned some phones had either their cameras, or cameras in general discontinued because they could see through black fabric.

Plague masks for the tecnological plague

this is a good example
On the right, OpenCV default image for image recognition stuff

not if its religious

We're already living in Clown World so why not look the part?

They're fans of the musical(citation needed) group Insane Clown Posse. Mostly white, mostly lower intelligence, mostly social outcasts who latched onto it just to feel like they belong somewhere. They're generally dumb enough to actually enjoy the "music," or at least trick themselves into thinking they enjoy it. They preach acceptance and such, but only if the person in question is also an ICP fan. Otherwise they're pretty right-wing just by virtue of being poor dumb white people.

I know some of these goondicks, they’re white trash niggers, but that being said, one eagerly jumped in on bashing spics and kikes with me the other day at work. Mr. Juggalo even expressed concern about the kikes wanting to “replace all our asses with filthy ass beaners” (America) I’d wager that a fair amount of juggalos would be allies at least in bashing commies skulls in.

Based Pootin. Fighting for the supreme ZOG state.

Depends on where you live and what was happening at the time.
Don't believe everything you read here. Some people like pretending they are Zig Forumsacks and encourage crimes. They've been trying to frame this site so that it gets shut down. We aren't criminals. Unless you consider """hate speech""", aka politically incorrect facts, a crime.

hadn't been in the city in a while, and now at every turn there's clusters of cameras everywhere
t.straya
also, wasn't there another thread

Attached: anti surveillance clothing.png (743x477 279.93 KB, 84.56K)

There’s no laws against wearing a mask. Do you live in Europe or something?

Didn't juggalos hold an anti-racism rally in DC last year though? They are pozzed af.

What if all the transgender crap is a cover for actual spies to maneuver freely and plan all sorts of trouble, never worrying about being caught? Same with the Muslim wear.

Just wear MultiCam or CADPAT

Attached: MultiCam.png (800x1102 735.41 KB, 328.58K)

They're a weird breed. Their hearts are kind of in the right place but their execution of every life skill is horribly flawed. I know two and they have horrible -1/10 mutant girlfriends and children born out of wedlock. But they're good responsible fathers to those children, and loyal to the ugly chick they knocked up. But then they get blackout drunk on saturday nights and crash their trucks into trees, or each other. Trucks that they need to commute to work.

How would that affect face recognition?

Attached: RMS - Kit (Tactical Trooper) - Cadpat - 01 - 01.jpg (1500x2900, 1.55M)

Again, the mask issue. The patterns in this post make the camera see dozens of faces all over your body, so it has difficulty focusing on your real face. It's like chaff or flares on combat aircraft that give a seeking missile many targets to choose from, and greatly reduce the chance of it hitting the plane.

WATER FIRE AIR AND DIRT
FUCKIN' MAGNETS, HOW DO THEY WORK?
AND I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO A SCIENTIST
Y'ALL MOTHERFUCKERS LYIN' AND GETTIN' ME PISSED

are juggalos even still a thing?

i think they'd heavily associated themselves with MLP at some point

Yeah. They have remained our loyal allies in the fight against the rothschild banks since last year, when we all agreed that becoming brothers and sisters in arms was too fucking funny to bother with any other outcome. So here we are, sad clowns and violent clowns, experts in the art of real clowning, alone together against the rest of clown world. We have hijacked the shriner jesters workbench, and stolen the mk ultra Harley Quinn sex kitten archetype. Clowns are white culture. The harlequinade, the wild hunt, these things were forever ours, and by Wotan's eye they have been returned. The repercussion begins and it will be hilarious.

Woop woop, honk honk, excelsior.

Attached: Ninjas.png (640x480 148.16 KB, 42.22K)

CRIMINAL CODE OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION

Article 282. Incitement of Hatred or Enmity, as Well as Abasement of Human Dignity

1. Actions aimed at the incitement of hatred or enmity, as well as abasement of dignity of a person or a group of persons on the basis of sex, race, nationality, language, origin, attitude to religion, as well as affiliation to any social group, if these acts have been committed in public or with the use of mass media,

shall be punishable by a fine in the amount of 100 to 300 minimum wages, or in the amount of the wage or salary, or any other income of the convicted person for a period of one to two years, or by deprivation of the right to hold specified offices or to engage in specified activities for a term of up to three years, or by compulsory works for a term of up to 180 hours, or by corrective works for a term of up to one year, or by deprivation of liberty for a term of up to two years.

2. The same deeds committed:

a) with the use of violence or with the threat of its use;

b) by a person through his official position;

c) by an organized group, -

shall be punishable by a fine in the amount of 100 thousand to 500 thousand roubles or in the amount of the wage or salary, or any other income of the convicted person for a period of one to three years, or by deprivation of the right to hold specified offices or to engage in specified activities for a term of up to five years, or by compulsory works for a term of 120 to 240 hours, or by corrective works for a term of one to two years, or by deprivation of liberty for a term of up to five years.

Attached: 6356345.jpg (1160x774, 147.87K)

Attached: kerry-dixon-8kernyanneda-jun-9-please-people-get-my-16yr-1167594[1].png (500x376, 58.16K)

Attached: main_900[1].jpg (900x600, 184.17K)

Check your state's local mask laws. I did this and I went to an immigration protest and tried redpilling people about Zionist Jews there. I just wore this setup the whole time and was never identified.

Attached: Screenshot_20180704-121423.jpg (720x1280, 340.56K)

Attached: eb96e3fed86e5828-600x400[1].jpg (350x197 61.44 KB, 35.61K)

Just go native breh

Attached: war-group-paint[1].jpg (466x699 19.68 KB, 87.09K)

It is an all inclusive fan club to their shock rap. They have every class of white (mostly lower), niggers, and what have you, they don't discriminate, although many white fans are right-wing. A while ago I helped a doctor's sister get a giant spider out of her kayak while he got his kayak and he had a hatchet man tattoo on his leg. It's a very mixed crowd.

Attached: Lead.png (610x333, 229.22K)

One of the weirdly prescient "80s Futurist" aesthetics was that GlamPunk/New Romantic thing of airbrushing metallic shadows and geometric shapes on your face. First thing I thought of when I saw "how to beat face rec tech" articles years ago.

Probably why the cut-down spook-tech of FaceApp had such an effective make-up removal capability hidden inside the code.

Attached: AntiFaceRecMakeup2.jpg (695x390 30.61 KB, 237.21K)

The 80's needs to stay dead to be honest.

Attached: b1211704c422bc64e4360cacfdb3261a1[1].jpg (236x287, 12.32K)

I've literally met a white doctor out kayaking with a hatchet man tattoo. You do realize a lot of people lashed out in their youths and kept up with some of the things they once liked, right? I couldn't tell you how many older people I've seen at metal concerts.

Thanks for sharing your anecdote, degenerate apologist.

Whatever dude, I'm not condoning it, I'm just saying that they are a large mix of people.

Here's an easier way
No algorithm can tell you appart from milions of people

Attached: did-someone-blink-ok-exit-nikon-1034910[1].png (500x519, 152.09K)

bump

there are anti-masking laws in some southern states from when they were cracking down on the Klan

I don't hide. I'm not a nigger or antifa committing crimes.

Modern gov cameras do gait recognition. Learn to walk with a limp.

Then just preprocess the photo with MakeApp or whatever that thing was that caused a load of asshurt last year.

Batman Beyond's Joker gang is suddenly a plausible future.

Want to know why this works?
Because facial recognition works off of shades. That's how it figures out a face by shading difference of the 2d plane of the face in image.
This fucks it up because black and white paint are obvious. Adding an IR/heat detection mask would solve this pretty easily.

It was inevitable. As technology approach’s nano level Batman himself will become possible.

go back to cuckchan faggot

No, poor dumb white people are left-wing, because that's what TV and movies tells them will make them good boys and girls.
Stupid people are whatever the media tells them they are.
That's why the majority of these fucking low IQ whites have race-mixed people in their families.
They don't think, they do as they're told, so they can get a nice pat on the back for being good boys and girls.
I know a lot of these idiots, unfortunately, and they all spout the idiot leftist drivel about that 'love is love' faggotry.
They're marks, plain and simple.
Also, go fuck yourself leftypol

Attached: 1488167965804.gif (200x170, 2.9M)

cover up anons

Fuck off back to plebbit faggot

So we can look like David Bowie instead?

You can also easily disturb gait recognition by putting objects in your shoes, like stones or coins.

Please let me come visit this world.

Attached: download (2).jpeg (500x691, 69.22K)

Why the fear of this technology? Fuck them. Grab a ladder. Put your whole fucking face right up to the camera and smile. They have no control over you unless you let them.
What is the inane fear you faggots have here about this?

Right Wing Juggalo Squads

Quick remove face paint so you won't stand out after you break contact.