Happy 4th of July Zig Forums!

Love it or hate it, there's no where else I'd rather live

A country with many flaws but still a country packed to the gills with hundreds of millions of guns, enough wilderness for every white to disappear innawoods and plot when the time comes, no butter knife or potato peeler bans, the ability to laugh at and share Holocoaster(tm) stories and not be jailed, and many other advantages some of our brothers and sisters in countries all over the world have not.

And here's to seeing your vision of America come to fruition, whether it be fascist, nat soc, monarchy or lolbertarian lmao weed paradise.

Now I leave you to argue among yourselves over all the shit you hate about the US, in typical Zig Forums fashion.

Happy 4th faggots. Might makes right and we're still the mightiest by far.

Attached: jsgfasbfsajdbashdjbg.jpg (640x474, 18.31K)

It's pretty much shit tbh.

Parts of it are shit , most parts are fuckin awesome
t.rockies

Happy 4th brother. Stay American, you people are awesome! Disregard the shills, they will be hanging soon.

I wouldn't have this country any other way… Well maybe with no Niggers, Spics, Kikes, Soyboys, and Feminists but I think you get what I am trying to say .>>11808750

Attached: DLcWsOfVwAAU8gK.jpg (600x337 58.05 KB, 79.08K)

Happy 4th, brother. We don't hate americans. We hate its ZOG though. May we bring justice to all ZOG puppets one day.

Polite sage, though. A thread died for your sin.

It's hard for people to see anything outside of the urban nightmare depicted in the media every day. But yes, there's a hell of a lot more to America than degenerates ordering soy lattes in downtown L.A.
I tell my Britbong friend all the time, 20-40 minutes outside of any major US city and you're in the wilderness. And there's a fuck-ton of it. Along with a hell of a lot of people still living traditional lives.

Cheers!

Attached: 8029545970_9266a6fb14_b.jpg (1024x682, 411.01K)

Yes such a shame this will slide the same threads that have been up for a week. But yes fellow burger, down with ZOG. We can agree on that.

no, it's you americanised euro scum that will be hanged soon. worthless piece of shit, fake nationalist scum. always with that american cock in your mouth

Might isn't worth shit without the balls to use it. America's testicles have shrunk to microscopic levels due to over consumption of soy.

Dude that is a NICE little dairy farm. That looks like a great place to live. Wisco or Pennsylvania or somewhere like that

Pretty sure it's Wisconsin.

Shill/10
96 IQ, still higher than average Israeli IQ.

european right wingers sure love to pander to american retardation.
it's the same in my country. it's only leftists that i see attending classical music concerts. the right wingers are at home watching hollywood garbage and listening to taylor swift.

I'll celbrate Independance day when the last kike has been shoved into an oven.

Attached: sopranosekikery.jpg (900x486, 43.45K)

"american retardation" is propaganda pushed by your government and you buy it because it's a convenient boogeyman while your own country fucks you in the ass. are you a spic by chance?

daily reminder there's literally nothing wrong with liking cute boys

Attached: 3c75a4da9dc4725af1f5aa0491….jpg (600x405, 196.53K)

卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐
Oh? Do you often discuss politics with people at the concert halls? I've never had anyone ask me my political views at a concert, but then I live in freedom land where I can still jerk off without a license and won't go to jail for using swastikas.
卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐

FILTERED

kike

IKR…what kind of classical concerts is this faggot going to where they talk about politics the entire time? I'd be like, SHUT THE FUCK UP ASSHOLE…we are here to listen to the concert not your dumb fuck faggot jew ass spew 'opinion' that you think is worth more than my time and money

THIS. So many times this.

Don't let the black pills get to you man. Until we've lost this land, we are the supreme species- period. We've proven it time and time again. A mutt race of European peasants brought together in a land set on hard level. Fucking heart ripping savages to the south and limeys to the north. Happy 4th. We will purge our own and then teach the fuckers what freedom is.

Oh you WILL be free mother fuckers. If it kills you.

You WILL be free.

Attached: freedom_speak_it.png (796x759 305.6 KB, 194.12K)

I'm not replying to any of the people telling me happy fourth, this day should dishearten us, since it is a giant fucking slap in the face to what this country once was.

Kikes don't filter people dumbshit…they are here to collect information…besides they are all homopedos, every last one…so they like that kind of shit

For some reason that portmanteau seems redundant.

You do realize today IS what made this country? Or didn't you know that Moishe?

Here let me give you a primer. A bunch of fucking peasants had a cancer idea (freedom and liberty) and shoved it up your European elitist ass- then twisted. Took the jews over 200 years to fuck it up. We are coming for you.

how about the fucking moon

American, try again?

why do people believe that here? just refresh the catalog ffs if it was thst close to dying, then another thread isn't going to matter.
polite sage for the oldfags.

I'm celebrating my freedom with burger for every meal. How about you faggots?

Drinking local beer, Reading Mein Kampf unmolested (for now), listening to American classical masterpieces, and shooting my AR indiscriminately when I have poor trigger control. Aside from Switzerland, I think I'm enjoying the lot.

and yeah yeah, it is 9:30am and drinking- fucking light weights.

polite sage for double post

This post brought a tear of burger grease to my eye.

Attached: 1508741015755.png (376x309, 76.38K)

Which part? The hopeful patriotism, or the historical realism?

White children of America. Do not be distraught friend.

Checked
Degenerate

i see a black pianis

t

Regular pedophilia isn't depraved or satanic enough for jews. They crave the buttholes of little boys because it's the next level of filthy perversion.

also token center negro

I’m happy in my area of Europe, qt girls, strong nationalist sentiments, and cheap weed. Have fun on your celebration of BTFOing the anglos day, you dirty amerimutts ;^)

You are about as not jailed as an anime pro who claimed that anime has saved his life (suicide) is saved by anime but sits locked up in his room forever.

Free speech is used against you.
Weapons are only ever used as castle doctrine vs niggers, of which there is an infinite supply.

Still, it could be worse. Happy fourth of July, OP.
But remember that the US is actually the worstly cucked western nation of them all and sits powerfully at the top, ready to be mobilized against anyone who wants to remove the juden from the world.

Yeah, thanks, it's always nice when that happens.

Attached: hmm.jpg (600x480 5.2 KB, 8.42M)

This. America is mostly a hellhole, with shitty people.

Good goy

Happy fourth!

Attached: 13.png (220x442, 100.1K)

Hey JIDF, why do you hate americans? Aren't some of your members US citizens?

Oh I forgot, the JIDF members that are US citizens have an israeli loyalty.

Fuck off kike. America is shit

Attached: tn_KikeNozzle.jpg (228x250, 20.53K)

I hear ya user, but for today I'm making burgers and having ice cream while I watch fireworks.

Yeah they're called Congress

no u

Attached: bjkbzvkjdsbjv.jpg (450x300, 35.85K)

Great geography ruined by shitty subhuman jew-loving faggot Amerikwans

GOD BLESS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

And for you poltards, stay salty. We're still here, while the Third Reich went down like the fucking Hindenburg.

Attached: stillhere.jpg (265x191, 8.55K)

HAPPY BURGER DAY EVERYONE!

Attached: american birthday.jpg (640x543, 83.15K)

You are not true americans.

Worthy effort. You are slowly reaching 83IQ. Keep trying.

You make both. Plus ribs and shit. Get your shit together man.

eatin porkchops and some other good shit later

Grilling them? Ever grill corn on the cob?

Yes and yes

Nice d&c there faggot.

Happy 4th to the burger brothers.

I'm so fucking hungry.

that's a lot of good stuff OP, and I agree with most of it. Problem is that we've also lost a lot about stuff as well. Even the last 10 years things of gotten considerably worse thanks to the lowlife scumbags that call themselves "progressives" going on power trip after endless power trip while being supported by the mainstream media propaganda machine. the current cultural landscape looks almost nothing like it did back in 2000. not quite 20 years ago,

happy 4th boys

Attached: 55555.jpg (259x194 14.96 KB, 9.67K)

All of you faglord northern yanks are wrong.

Attached: 1200px-Grits1.jpg (616x462 219.75 KB, 110.69K)

I don't disagree user but for today BBQ and brotherly love and hopes that some lefties blow off their hands with quarter sticks.

Tbh america still british because after all those years you barely even developed unique culture and language. Show me that you're free of degeneracy and shit thanks to trump. Maybe i'l praise your efforts.

Attached: mad mod.jpeg (640x477, 46.64K)

Don't ruin this thread for a starving Europeasant.

happy best touhou day

Attached: __clownpiece_touhou_drawn_by_sinensian__8eb3c9cc4923805b4b82a40d2e35cf92.png (1500x1193, 1.84M)

I'd fuck America

Attached: 8eb.png (600x1000, 142.15K)

Happy 4th to all my southren brethren and even the yanks.

Attached: 2e7553638bf22fb5ff1a6ba210f4f4e6.png (582x600 49.45 KB, 37.92K)

Pennsylvania legalized consumer grade fireworks late last year. Hopefully all the niggers burn their ghettos down in an epic "get the water nigga!" x 1,000 incident.

The rockies are infested with beaners and yuppies, the fuck are you on about?

Assmad.

Israeli.

bro fist!

Attached: ddf43b1488955046c2a0434cc85a31fc824d0eba_00.gif (480x360 120.88 KB, 41.44K)

Happy 4th burger bros.

Never again should JIDF promote pedophilia!

Attached: 03b2f0df1f6028dcb4b93cbae7d73205.jpg (544x544, 55.5K)

Once we get the Jewish parasite out of Columbia and Uncle Sam's brains, it'll be fucking amazing.

Attached: american-flag-kids.jpg (1100x854 448.98 KB, 194.39K)

Attached: jewtube-shooter-rabbit.mp4 (640x358, 4.42M)

same tbh

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (310x320 136.58 KB, 88.04K)

Bruh you know what else he draw rights?

He draws this shit

Attached: DgT_E6lU8AEefpd.jpg (834x1200, 126.15K)

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MY GIFS

Attached: dontcutyourself.png (550x400, 68.85K)

Why do you have that saved to your computer user?

Attached: doc_2018-07-04_10-45-09.mp4 (600x338 51.17 KB, 5.83M)

I…Erhm, it is for raids.

Cuckchan OUT!

Attached: Real American.webm (384x288, 3.63M)

Happy independence day you glorious faggots. Make it the biggest celebration yet.

Attached: andrew jackson1.jpg (450x433 33.88 KB, 160.35K)

What are y'all eatin' today?
This is what we're gonna grill later. Bought the pork shoulder already cooked, though.

Attached: salmon.jpg (1600x1067 259.22 KB, 169.19K)

Any evidence that Jackson JUST said “eternal”? Because I’m almost damn sure that the quote is a jewish corruption of his actual quote, where he said God. Kikes can’t even write the word, and so they’re going to slander their third greatest enemy in whatever way they can.

Love you guys. I hope you do the same thing I'm doing today. Drinking beer. Shit posting. Entertaining friends. Playing with his kids. Shooting off fireworks then fucking his white wife. You aren'tyou shouldit is fun

(checked)
German gas bag went boom, and that's all they can rest on isn't it.

Attached: jazz music stops.jpg (796x759 4 MB, 194.12K)

I expressly said "my" wordfilters back or a greater conspiracy

Have fun playing with your neighborhoods halfbreed mongrels before they are executed by local cartel mexicans

Attached: mutt.jpg (858x617, 39.37K)

Brit here going to dress as a redcoat to a party I'm going to for a laugh. They know me but I hope I'm not going to get beaten up nevertheless, Americans are generally friendly but I'm not sure how they will react to this.

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 12.88K)

Attached: 1481731619127.png (1101x800 1.13 MB, 918.74K)