AP-tchas - A way to silence dissent on 4chan??

So i've been noticing that cap-tcas are changing. (on 4chan)
1. The images have been disappearing when clicking on them.
2. They are failing when you clearly got them all.
3. They won't let you try anymore after you fail their failure of capt-chas.

Is there a way to silence dissent by fucking with the captc-has? Make them more annoying to solve and so on? Whos side would that happen on?

Has anyone noticed any difficulty, or increased difficulty solving capt-chas. Because i try at another place using another ISP, and no problems, i do it once and the post posts.

Attached: 1517990867396.gif (480x374, 3.13M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iYzVOlcENZ4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1442794029360.jpg (205x205, 11.88K)

Yeah should of come here long ago tbh, but its been getting really bad. The captcha are pretty impossible for me to solve now, there must be a way to blacklist people because when i tried it elsewhere, it was fine.

Making CAPTCHAs easier would flood the board with shills even more.
So no. If anything, make CAPTCHAs harder. Make cookies reset more often.

I'm not talking about here, i'm talking about 4chan. Here seems fine, but they have been getting increasingly harder to solve over at 4chan, to the point i'm doing about 20 of them before i get timed out. One day i only managed to post 3 times because of it.

Yet, i post on another ISP, and it's fine, 1 captcha and done. They must be blacklisting people using captcha. Was Q riught when he said Mods compromised?

You must be joking, right?

Are you a newfag? If so, lurk fucking more! Zig Forums is no game! If you do dumb shit you can get life in prison. I'm not joking and not exaggerating. Look up the 'hey kid wanna blow up a federal building' meme.

No ones falling for this self-doxxing bullshit, just give up JIDF.

In other words, the good people from JIDF post entrapment threads where they encourage us to say stupid shit like:
JIDF has immunity in Israel because Israel doesn't even convict his own soldiers for public executions and other war-crimes.
NSA though gladly collaborates to destroy us. Turns a blind eye to the good people of JIDF.

Duhhhh da notsees are saving the White races and shit.

Attached: 111.jpg (505x335, 35.24K)

Look it up. See if we are lying.

Fuck off rapidshare, you already tried your cancer once

Fuck off nigger.

Oh wow. This is a blast from the past. Remember back in 2012 when moot created that /q/ board where people could speak directly to the mods? A huge chunk of the threads were about some conspiracy theory that moot was intentionally making re-captcha harder to solve on certain boards.

Thanks for the trip down nostalgia lane, OP!

I can post okay with Chrome, but not with Brave…the post fails.
Same deal with the images, the thumb vanishes…but you can still access the image by selecting 'open in new tab.
This started about 2 months ago.
I think it is easier for (((them))) to track you with Google watching.

Ok just to clarify, i was using waterfox. I tried using chrome and waddayaknow. Easy posting.

Anyone else confirm? Interesting with Brave though, it seems that certain browsers have solving captchas made harder on 4chan?

Ok scratch that, Chrome is fucked too, i only managed 1 post before it started sperging out again. It's got to be IP or ISP related if anything.

It went to shit when they shut down the legacy captcha.
Clearly part of a campaign (along with the vpn range-banning) to redditize the site.
Because there are no shortage of liberal faggots and shills there thinking they're
fighting the good fight against the worst the alternative internet has to offer.
When it's really just another curated safe space for redditors to run to after
getting purity spiralled out of reddit proper.

Someone somewhere realized their main media aggregator trap was
hemorrhaging users, so they created a new catchment cage for them.
Same thing will happen here if it gets popular enough.

I did wonder why the VPN banning was even a thing, to stop spammers maybe? But i thought the captchas would of solved that. There seems to be a general 'normie'ness of the whole site now unfortunately. Seems to be the way of things.

You think the Captchas can be made more difficult for certain users?

delete your google.com cookies

What if we download the new Jew app from Israel for Kikes who are spamming and shilling on social media? Will that make things easier to post?

Pic related — or here's the jewtube link >>> youtube.com/watch?v=iYzVOlcENZ4

Attached: hasbara new kikes.jpg (730x471, 57.17K)