Democrats Protest ICE During Sex Trafficking Bust

Oakland sex trafficking ring taken down by ICE and Oakland PD. Idiot liberals assume they are kidnapping innocent "undocumented migrants" and separating their families, so they surround law enforcement and start chanting slogans. They write anti-police pro-illegal slurs on the sidewalk with chalk.

(((Hadar Cohen))) gives a half conscious interview stoned out of her mind about how her and her noble house mates came to the rescue.

Adley Penner tells us ICE is not welcome in this country and their behavior is "blasphemy".

This is proof that Leftism is a new religious movement. It is a kind of fundamentalist Christianity built around Jewish social justice values and stripped of all belief in God.

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com/ihypocrite/videos/2082574392008078/
twitter.com/Cam_El_Tow/status/1013800031856586752
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hadar Cohen

Atheistic Jew substituting social justice for religion as usual

Attached: Tikkun_Daily_Blog_»_Blog_Archive_»_Photo_Series,_Part_I_Hadar_Cohen_-_2018-07-04_12.09.55.png (624x675 52.69 KB, 471.1K)

Judaism is Leftism

The Cultural Revolution in America, with it's destruction through mass immigration, ideology of self hate, emphasis on identity politics and radical revolution as social justice, intellectual criticism of all authority, is essentially Jewish culture and thought gaining control of America.

Attached: Judaism_and_Feminism_w._Hadar_Cohen_«_Urban_Adamah_-_2018-07-04_12.15.10.png (628x1067, 154.91K)

Attached: 4a14a47edeec5b6701f3da04eeb6c62cc506761b5597fe0c03e7ef30ca0823a3.png (314x344, 143.98K)

Adley Penner

A local musician in various Afro Caribbean musical ensembles.

Attached: The_Band_-_2018-07-04_12.19.23.png (345x421 141.71 KB, 369.17K)

Are you by any chance JIDF? I'm asking cause religious D&C is trending this week.

Typical Bay Area artistic mediocrity

Attached: img_0140-1.jpg_(JPEG_Image,_1200_×_726_pixels)_-_2018-07-04_12.24.29.png (1195x730, 2.26M)

I don't even

Jesus christ is this all real? She's been to how many schools to learn how to be a kike? Bitch is like Ultra Kikess Supreme

> Hadar (((Cohen)))

every

single

time

Does that really count as D&C?

His metaphor was a bit clumsy but I agree with the point. Since November 2016 the democrats have developed all the hallmarks of a religious cult. Except without belief in anything.

No. But I am right.

Leftism is a new religious movement (cult). Its core is an atheistic Jewish priesthood dedicated to "Tika Ollum" or social justice values and tearing down the evil goyim religious and ethnic hierarchies. The followers are mostly whites who have rejected Christianity but still carry the worst characteristics of Fundamentalism. It is a substitute for Christianity for them and they believe with zealous joy and hate the non-believers with all the narrow minded bigotry the mob can muster.

White Leftists are basically the Atheistic Leftist Jewish version of the Westboro Baptist Church. In fact, they often believe the same shit.

This is not a Criticism of genuine Christians new friend. Just the lapsed ones who practice Leftism but behave like it is the Salem Witch Trials against Conservatives.

Attached: westboro1-3d0baab9ccc674c5428c2cf5342da0ffcee7da0e-s300-c85.jpg (300x224, 33.73K)

(((Cohen)))
Zig Forums did it again.

Now now here’s proof the left is in support for sex trafficking rings, add onto the Ted X Talks showcasing how the left is trying to normalize pedophilia and make it into a spicy ball that’ll redpill regular populace on a massive scale.

The current state of CA

Attached: 540294b093c9b13b9e4e58a412f4385a--gop--us-election-.jpg (736x785, 68.41K)

pause

Why won't (((they))) call it child sex trafficking?

How can you tell she is a jew?
She's pretty, and for that I forgive her for everything. I would marry her in a heartbeat.

I say charge the fucks on obstruction of justice and somehow accessory to kidnapping and trafficking.

Because their parents preordered them for the sex dungeons. Do not interfere with the free market.

Subhuman muh dik nigger. Kill yourself.

Arrest them all for obstruction.

BAKER NOTABLE

Hey you dumb-asses! Can't you understand what Q is doing? He's trying to wake you lazy lot up from your slumbers to re-engage with the political process of which, THE PEOPLE are supposed to play the major part. But you still wait with drooling mouths to be TOLD, to BE INFORMED, to be GUIDED - by Q!!! It's a joke! You are supposed to start research on your own, to grow some principles and some balls to follow them through; to decide for yourselves how to discern right from wrong, good from evil - to trust yourselves not look for constant Q drops. Q has given more than enough hits, info, disinfo, whatever to kick-start anyone interested enough. That's why it's called The Great Awakening. Unfortunately, at the moment, it looks more like the Great Slaughter of the Sheep that cannot act without being told what to do.

WAKE UP, ANONS! YOU DISCERN! YOU DECIDE! YOU ACT! YOU FOLLOW THROUGH!

REMINDER THAT THIS IS NOTABLE

Kill yourself Qunt.

You see a cunt like this at a protest, you break that honker. No more free passes for vaginas. They get uppity, they get their skulls cracked open.

Qcumbers. Not even once.
"Q" is a disinfo shill.
He advocates for war with Iran.
He advocates for retarded CivNat.
He does not name the jew.
He tries to blame the "deep state" on "nazis."
Retarded.
Q defends the kikes by running interference for them.

Choice cut kikery straight from inflat-a-bear.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (510x568, 192.21K)

Right, how we treat them.

Attached: bb56a9187dfeed597d38e4502f025843--drug-cartel-butcher-shop[1].jpg (580x435 51.14 KB, 59.68K)

Send the fucker a flowerpot.

Attached: sKwOlvX[1].jpg (275x183, 6.8K)

You don't belong here.

PROTEST AT AN ILLEGAL SEX TRAFFIC BUST OF ILLEGAL ALIEN DRUG DEALING PEDOS AND FOREIGNERS SPECIALIZING IN INVASION TACTICS. wew
COMMIES NOT EVEN ONCE
WINNING

MEXICAN FLESH MONGORES . did i spell mongores RIGHT ?

Honestly this sums up everything wrong with Jewish culture. This kind of hubris leads good people to follow along with bad ideas.

they haven't decriminalized BEING PEDOS YET MAYBE AFTER THEY LEGALIZE GAY MARRIAGE wait hole up

THE LEFT SUPPORTS CHILD SEX SLAVERY

First off, cohen is an high tier jewish family name. Like royalty fyi.

Next, her thick nasty Mediterranean hair coupled with the nappy curls. Her fucked up dick forehead. Her disgusting manjaw and very squared face. Her very front on pics help hide what is likely an thick hook or rat nose. Wider angle shots will reveal an box frame body rather than an feminine hourglass, and its due to genetics not fat like you may normally see day to day. Her pronounced angular boxed shoulders hint to this one strongly. One thing that is odd is the buck teeth. Likely some addmixture from their constant dna thieving.

Your new, stick around and as you learn more about them the more likely you are going to start spotting them easily. They really are an disgusting race when you learn to see them, much like gypsies.

Aw man, did they stick the stem in his ear? I'm just concerned about puncturing his eardrum.

I'd say cause they're teens. I think calling it "child" would discredit those which are for actual children (e.g. 0-11 or 12). I.e., (elementary school + middle school) vs. high school.

Mainly based on the fact that I have eyes.
She looks like Sloth from the Goonies.

Attached: download.jpg (189x267, 6.34K)

How to tell that someone's Jewish? They call themselves "Ashkenazim" and then don't even learn our language.

She looks like one and has the name Cohen
Are you the pajeet that spammed threads looking for dating advice or just a kike?

Attached: c3c965352823721025afe7e38fddd51bf084cd3a8a4b972b24f804d3c7aa44f2.gif (480x270, 2.34M)

Man, if I had goybook, this is the kind of shit I would post

So I guess she's reclaiming the Jewish value of sex trafficking and rape of children?
I think it's best everybody she knows and works for knows this

Whenever whites were ruled by non whites they were subjected to miscegenation, jizyah taxes, and disarmament. We need to spread this shit everywhere.

Whites have been nicer to minorities than pretty much every other group in human history.
What other group marched to kill their brothers to free a different race from slavery? Niggers in the US don't even care about nigger slavery in Africa. These ungrateful lice are going to be begging for white mercy if they keep it up

She's got the hawk beak, pale skin, black hair, and of course Hadar Cohen is about as Jewish of a name as you can get.

Attached: 1520911774806.png (1294x494 311.36 KB, 175.08K)

>Why won't (((they))) call it child sex trafficking?
Because to the left it would bring up the thought of 25 year old niggers being the ones trafficked.

These people are literally insane.

I hope I get the opportunity to cut up every last faggot that thought making a doodle like that would be cute.

Reminder the police are liars, and the FBI are scammers and liars, and nothing good comes from them. So what is this business with "underage prostitutes"? Simply short fuckers, you know, mestisos, asians, short fuckers. Short, but well into their 20's. It's a simple scam, they lie and say they're very young. They can't run their fingerprints - they're not in the system, they're illegals. And they don't have a policy of dental inspection. Therefore, they get away with lying about their age, and go to juvenile detention, and get to stay in the US. They're (((victimes))), you see.

Under-rated post.

Why does OP use "fundamentalist" like a retarded normalfag leftist?

True. That's how the kike drudge is. He picks stories designed to attack Christians and America. He hates America, and is a literal fag.

Its no different than the koolaid drinking cults from the past. Compare the brainwashing effects on cults and shitlibs and you'll notice its a perfect match.

Is completely kiked.

checked.

Hey, Q-LARPer. Let’s get this clear.
We don’t want you here. We don’t care what you have to say. Everything that your god has said is either proven false, unsubstantiated, or impossible. Do not post about your hoax here.

Nicely put. This would be a good thing to spread around. Make sure the normalfags have to choose sides between healthy nationalists and pedo slavers.

Attached: Kid_Snuff.jpg (280x526, 100.18K)

Something like this was inevitable. Fucking retards.

Attached: df673bdf6c3f1698d5f9081be1e255be26079df2254ea22da047d97466f8a9d2.jpg (640x469, 69.9K)

wtf are those 'fellow white people' doing in east oakland??? they even said ms cohen is a neighbor??? lmaoooo

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-05-03-55-16.png (1920x1080, 1.89M)

I've often said that modern liberals were the decend ants of those who cried heresy they loudest during the middle ages.

This is the type of stuff you blow up. Everyone would agree sex trafficking is heinous and deserving of being shut down, but these crazy traitors practically tried to disrupt the police from doing their job and uncovering the victims' identities. It makes them look massively hypocritical not to mention enemies of the average person for essentially aiding the traffickers.

lol that good ol jewish autism

bump
meme this hard. It's getting a lot of reach with normies on twitter and facebook.

facebook.com/ihypocrite/videos/2082574392008078/
twitter.com/Cam_El_Tow/status/1013800031856586752

And that night hundreds of 'vampires' went hungry.

You're probably dealing with a local Jewish leader there.

This. A divine Lefty own-goal an with an uber Kikess at the center of things making all the noise.