Why Unite the Right is an inherently good idea

A viral campaign from the chans to promote unite the right could result in millions of conservatives converging on Washington. That would, of course, draw antifa. Then antifa would be curbstomped on a grand scale, generating tons of feedstock for the meme mills. What meme would rise from such a conflict? This is Zig Forums, that's what Zig Forums cares about. the jews in the other thread are just filling your heads with shit.

Attached: 13168992411395705260luka-magnotta-swastika.jpg (1280x1024, 184.8K)

It seems like a good reason for the (((media))) to get the police to crack down on us more. That's all I've got.

Go away you fucking kike before I tell you dad you're playing Nazi again.

the shill meter never lies. They're afraid of that rally. Hey kikes, let me ease your fears- the rally you need to worry about is the planned military parade.

I've got your lamppost picked out.

So how many based nigger friends do you have?

Attached: nonwhite friends.png (523x314, 64.25K)

Build local networks, forget this media circus bullshit.

Fuck off (((KESSLER))).

People's lives were destroyed because of you.

This. Follow Kessler at your own peril. Reminder that there's several people who were charged and serving time for self-defense from last year's bullshit and Cantwell is facing 20+ years for pepperspray.

Attached: 1503220804177.jpg (1000x753, 207.45K)

This: >>11810368^1.618.
Really dude, do you not remember Charlottesville? Or any other setups?

Oops, forgot to sage.

First off, activism is the victory dance for power already acquired. It is a way of conferring legitmacy upon what has already been done behind the scenes.
Most, even within the cathedral don't recognize this. This is why they are doing retarded marches like the pussy hat marches and the marches against gun rights, because they don't realize the only reason their demonstrations worked before was because the people in power were already on their side.
You can only have massive leftist demonstrations when you already control the cops. You can't have massive right wing demonstrations for that very reason. The civil rights movement didn't really have control of the cops, but they had the press, they had the people in Washington, and they had the people in the universities. All the major players were on their side.
You march through conquered territory. This is why the Right's marches haven't done a damn thing. Who, in power. is on our side? Upon whom is this conferring legitimacy to act? Trump? That's it. What actions do we allow to take place, that the people in power could not take before for want of legitimacy?

NSA, CIA, FBI, and secret service will all stop what they're doing to do everything possible to prevent this from happening.

Now this is shilling.

oh wow this thread AGAIN

SAGE AND REPORT

Now this is fear.

That's a cowardly attitude.
NEVER BACK DOWN!

< speaking as if Zig Forums is one individual
< implying Zig Forumsacks want white men (even if they are alt kike supporting fags) to be doxed en masse and have their lives ruined
0/10, rabbi

I can think of more effective lower profile things, and I really don't think it would take much to set off all nogs into a race war, if someone were to hypothetically even want to do such a thing. Call me what you wish, but I don't think we have enough people sympathetic to the cause to start showboating just yet. The day is coming, though, even normalfags are starting to get uncomfortable with (((modern society))).

Trump isn't on "our" side unless you're a civnat cuck.

Come back when you are old enough to visit this site.

they don't even fucking hide the D C anymore. You can even tell this is by the same person because this one is much lower effort than the first one.

So nobody.
Public demonstrations exist to legitimate causes those already in power are, or at least could be sympathetic to. This gives them the ability to act under the facade of the will of the people, even if the actual will of the people is against them.
The Unite the Right has no such people, and serves no such purpose, so why the risk?

Retard

Fuck the "right." You realize you're posting a flag that was neither faggot left nor faggot right.

Low profile is the sneak's way. To quote GLR

top kekkles to that pic

OP is either about age 14 or he is a jfed shill who's trying to mislead us.

And who is "the Right" that we should seek to unite, anyway? All of the characters in this meme have been presented as thought-leaders of RIGHT at one time or another.

Look at Tommy Robinson over in England - - Should we unite with him? Robinson himself tweeted that he would have sided against the nazis in Charlottesville, and he can't say enough praise of shitty little Goy-exploiting Israel.

Street demos put us at the mercy of the mass media cameras and spin doctors, the TV news talking heads (and the Jews who write the copy that the newsies read on air), & the NYT and other "newspapers". Demos also put us at the "mercy" of the police and the Jew-saturated courts and legal system.

Each of us should place ourself into such jeopardy, and give the controlled mass media a clown show, in order to unite who or what?

Attached: Iran Alt Kike.jpg (963x903, 164.99K)

P-P-P-P-PENTACHECKED!

(checked)
They key is to do marches that just advocate for white existence, and not killing or hating or anything easily used to smear.
Then when people see the actual clips on YT and FB and compare to the media clips they will realize the machine is out to destroy white people.

It's good for ACCELERATION

Which is the only chance of success at this point.

Be peaceful. Share your ideas. Wait for people to attack you and defend yourself then gain support.

How would an acceleration scenario work?
What if it's acceleration towards communism?

These digits say it all folks.

Attached: zulu.jpg (1330x748, 645.42K)

No, it was a complete failure. We lost enormous optics ground from charlottesville. We need to keep sticking to tactics that work, the Generation Identity method.

t. Optics cuck

It's much harder to be "le edgy fashy hehehe it's just a meme bro lel".
But people can talk about the Jews now.
It's possible to signal to Traditionalists, NatSocs or Restorationists and know that you're on the same team.

DURR HURR DURRRRRRRRR HURRRRRRRRR

Caring about optics to such a degree is playing the long game, which works if you can wait decades. Texas will be blew by 2024 due to demographics alone. Then the Democrats will win every national election and the age of whites will be over in USA.
That means you have about 5 years to induce a total racial awakening, or you lose forever.
Our enemies can play the long game because they are trying to destroy a thing, whereas you are trying to maintain something.
Entropy is unfortunately on their side, and time is running out!

blue*

There's no time to be the good little boy and sit by why everything is robbed from you. Either we find a common ground and platform soon or pay for it dearly. It shouldn't even be too hard, most normalfags are even warming up to ideas about niggers being stupid/race realist stuff which is essentially one of the bases for a united platform.

Public protests lend credence to the idea that we are a group that should be listened to or cracked down on, either of which works to our benefit. It's definitely more effective than grumbling on Zig Forums

The only failure I can think of w.r.t. Charlottesville was not getting back at getting shut down. It made nationalists look weak.
If a reunion rally doesn't happen or is significantly smaller, than it will have been a failure imo.

first and foremost the goal should be pushing nationwide mandatory voter id laws and cracking down on voter fraud. the demographic shifts are a problem, but it's compounded by the mass amount of illegal voting and fraud. if this gets handled first it will allow more breathing room and give more time i think. in fact heavily pushing voter id laws would further bolster the right and moderates as the left will undoubtedly push against something that logical people consider common sense. who in there right mind would be against voter fraud?

4 YEARS OR GO BACK

20 years for pepper spray..lol…first off, add to the 100 i'm going to get for the truck bomb you earn for daring to give me 20 for the spray, second, gotta catch me first nigger, third, even if you catch me all that means is i get to humble you a little before i die and you spend the rest of your career fretting over your inadequate gun handling skills….but i'm a trained professional!! lol

The media is engaged in constant black PR against us. They are looking for any excuse to use a mob of right wingers to energize the progressive base for midterms.
Right now the left is imploding, it's hemmoraging supporters via walkaway, and Trump had delivered on his promises. The ONLY way to make an IRL meetup work in our favor is to prevent bad press, meaning the existing media has to go away.
Even if we had perfect attendees on our end, the left has paid infiltrators who will incite violence. Don't give them nazi imagery to fuel their base. Let them fade away.

We must care about optics because we are the underdogs and the left gets its power from making us look bad. We deflate the left by looking good. Further, never ever plan a strategy by fear of urgency. That clouds judgement and makes you lose. Our optics game is scoring us big points right now: the left is losing members big time because we aren't the bad guys anymore, anti-fag is. Get it?

Looking weak is actually a strategy of deception. It luls the enemy into false superiority, and it lets PR say the left is being violent against a group that is too small to warrant any. In other words makes them look unhinged, like bullies.

YOU HAVE 5 YEARS LEFT TO REDPILL 90% OF WHITES
GET IT?

MUH PR
>>>/gamergate/
>>>/failure/
weve seen success in giving no fucks, continue to give no fucks

I was about to say that direct democracy is a bad idea due to Kalergi plan chaff voting based on myopia but then I remembered that white civic engagement is much higher. I guess it is ok.

5 years? Make it this summer user. Remember 90% of the people are lemmings. They hold whatever opinion their friends do with no question just because they neeed tooooo cooonfooorrrmmmmm baaahhhhhhh

Now, I'm not against your stance on princple, but
Really? What we care about is bashing the lowest on the globalist rat hierarchy on the streets? Our fight is FAR bigger than that.

Attached: Punished_Assange_graffiti.jpg (900x900, 179.87K)

Using fear and urgency to cause rash behavior is a failing strategy. We are winning because anti-fag looks bad and Trump makes us look better every day because he was made into Hitler by the press yet is acting charismatically and righteously.
We are winning, and only rash action can defeat us.

The Jew is obvious in this one.
>>>/oven/

Huh? What kind of bullshit is that?

Attached: 7526.jpg (320x200, 10.9K)

Fuck off alt-kike cancer

This is a convenient method of dismissing all dissent against any idea that alt-kikes cooked up

Read the fucking catalog