>Be OP
OP - KILL YOURSELF YOU SACK OF SHIT FAGGOT

IF YOU CANNOT COMPLY WITH
A SIMPLE REQUEST
ON HOW TO MAKE A THREAD,
==THEN GO BACK TO FACEBOOK
AND TWITTER
AND QUIT WASTING OUR TIME

Attached: how to and how not to make a thread.png (1917x1161, 936.41K)

JR IS SPOOK
JP IS MARXIST
sagefrancis

How many Jordan “I am a jewish supremacist” Peterson threads do we need? At the very least, OP, POST HIS POSITION IN THE TEXT OF YOUR THREAD. WE WON’T BE VIEWING YOUR JEWTUBE LINK.

It's a brief debate about monogamy vs. polygamy/polyamory, hypergamy, the effects on children and violence, etc.

Remember. That is the new kike first post D&C meme.
Filter perfect post requests.
Report perfect post requests.

Fuck off, nobody is here to serve you fucking threads. Want threads? Make your own board, post in it so perfectly, and fap over your own posts.

He still won't name the kikes. The kikes lie all the time. They are always deceiving, they are never stopping in their lying, they are always vile, never good. When does a kike do what is right? When is there ever the honest kike? Shall there ever be one redeemable?

SAGE AND REPORT

SAGE AND REPORT

SAGE AND REPORT

SAGE AND REPORT

SAGE AND REPORT

SAGE AND REPORT

SAGE AND REPORT

SAGE AND REPORT

SAGE AND REPORT

SAGE AND REPORT

SAGE AND REPORT

no
no

You know it's copy pasta D&C by that point alone. The youtube video is literally a source.

This is a kike pushing the belief that all truth flows from the anus (newspapers - all kiked) of the kike:

dead-yahweh

no, you fuck off summerfag

SAGE AND REPORT

SAGE AND REPORT

SAGE AND REPORT

SAGE AND REPORT

SAGE AND REPORT

SAGE AND REPORT

SAGE AND REPORT

SAGE AND REPORT

Fuck this UN mossad nigger. Juden Peterson glows in the dark.

Attached: 72c6927ffbb502960b0b2cf5878dc98ab86358213d419fd8b0cee72a7bd0e151.jpg (300x416 56.75 KB, 89.01K)

It's funny how he sucks hard on the clit, though:

< if all the women are rejecting you, it's you

Not it isn't. Whore society is shit society.

But there is one thing which I resolve to bring to certainty, and it is cessation of the aids and comforts to women freely provided.

So, you're a hotshot, huh, bitches? Then fucking get your servants to do it. But we - those who shall abide with us in the man-o-sphere, shall shun you.

He's not CIA, though… wtf is Canada's CIA?

Also, he's been attacked by kikes. Definitely not Mossad then.

But again, I don't care. I dislike him a lot. He's so full of bullshit, because he, like most psychologists, doesn't realize that anthropology is the master of psychology.

So, if all men are rejecting a woman, is it the woman's fault?

8^)

An agency that is also probably controlled by the CIA.

CSIS. RCMP do some of the drug and human smuggling though iirc

Jude petershite that desperate for clicksheckles?

4:04 - They need to man up - both jibber in agreement

Pussy slaves, the both.

But with what reward? Recall, the work involved, on a personal level, shall be no different than that of those who gain the most prized women - yet these men are to work THAT hard to get some fat bitchy slob, who doesn't even really respect him?

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.

This is why MGTOW wins. Society is broke - it cannot continue to fund its fundamental element: families.

Attached: ff070b88be6b60db9fb2a0b6d2dc0fb19b54ab496405f8da01fdd1afd3025389.png (1024x683 319.84 KB, 72.55K)

This isn't a pro-JP thread…

…we're discussing the video above, could you watch it and discuss it with us? This is basically an interesting concept, which is a that society which forbids polygamy is vastly less violent… and what's to be done about incels (they're to man up, don't you know). I provided a counter to this, and you did not reply to it, because you're not participating in the thread.

DELETE THIS SLIDING GARBAGE

Absolutely and just goes to show how much you don't know about these niggers.
Spook++
Marxism

Alright! A kike and a stoner! Top quality right there.

tl;dr
if all women reject you, you're the problem
incels should become (attractive) men
monogamy > polygamy
monogamy is for the sake of the children
polygamy destabilizes society
mating success, like creative success, naturally goes to a few while most fail
is enforced monogamy the same as equality of outcome? is polygamy a marxist non-solution?
the last questions seems to get peterson in a bind, but solves it with clarifying enforced monogamy is simply discouraging polygamous behavior.

Correction: jew vs jew
jr wife is jew
wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Schimmel

You cannot "moralize" aggression. It is or it isnt. There is no fundamental moral principle in the human mind for attracting boobcows, you are weaving in shit where it doesnt belong.

Only watched to min 5.

zionists push the anti-tribalism (except for tribalism of zionism).

They wouldn't be permitted a voice on kiketube if they weren't zionistic.

It's a given.

But let us discuss the topics. People don't come here to read op and go home. They come for the discussion. Here is a discussion forum more of freedom (though there is a group of mods which attempts to hack people whom they find persona non grata, which is incredibly obnoxious, because the fucking point of this place is discussion, and memetic sparring).

Please read before posting. This is a discussion, not Twitter.

Eh, keep going. This is an interesting topic. It's amusing how Rogan, who is unusually lucky biologically in many ways speaks of solutions for those other, inferior, persons.

Class continues to exist. The anonymous lower classes never vanished, they just had their existence denied even more.

Okay forgive my blackpillfaggotry.

Family is important. So is porking hot roasties. the blue eyed ones

Attached: 35401463_254321635123729_3452461172572291072_n.jpg (1080x1080, 35.78K)

Nope.
JP could lift, get /fit/, and marry jew waifu, too.

Let your passive aggression idiocy out of that equation. I will get my chance to beat the shit out of your face.

Casual sex is kiked.

Checked.

I don't write articles.

JP will never have a strong jaw unless he gets some freaky surgery.

Correction, women being willing to engage in casual sex is due to the imposition precisely by kikes, and continually by kikes, of readily available birth control in many forms.

You bullet-proof?

Peterson has gotten rich off of bullshitting people. Its just a cult thing. Im atleast smart enough to know when someone is bullshitting me. In a previous era he would be more like the Branch-Davidians and less like an E-Celeb spouting memes.

I dont think so i would still beat the shit out of you fucking duck.

I think you want to recruit me, that is the basc impression i have. You are still a fucking nigger.

So you're saying you're bullet-proof. You should work as a soldier of fortune. Here's a link:
sofmag.com/

Did you even watch the video? This isn't Twitter. Fucking try, boomer. Fucking try.

Well that's fucking weird. Your IQ is like 90, tops.

Anyway, I've ignored the obvious CIA agent bullshit. Wow, the CIA should cook their fucking shit and stop threatening American citizens. But they're criminals. Anyhow, back to the topic of JP, and the video above. Have a listen, and see how you might respond. And be certain to read what others have said.

Yes my iq is 90 at the very best.

And the King of Incels.

How the FUCK did you just blacktext?

I don't really care what a career liar says. Honestly, you should just live your life and try to get a decent paying job and disregard the white trash until you find a quality Asian or White female to procreate with.

Its not a hard premise but its the shit Peterson buys in on telling you what you already know your supposed to do to ensure the continuation of the white race, but Peterson is a Jew and wants to manipulate and demotivate you and make you feel as if your the product of a system your powerless to respond to.

Jews deserve to be in a oven, not talking in public.

OK, this part is amusing, they all dodge around criticizing women, because women are all literal fucking retards, and if you criticize what they are doing then they won't want to be around you, so everything they do is shaded by their need to get their dicks wet.

But any intellectual can quickly see there are things women should be doing to improve society. Yet what one thing can anyone name that women are doing to improve society?

For example, where are the women in here? Women don't come here. They go to hair decoration chat, and such. Celebrity chat. Useless worthless creatures, continuously arrogant and rude, yet worthless completely.

Yet these two men live to serve such ridiculous idiots. We traded monarchy for a priestesshood of mostly young attractive women.

They dare not engaged in lese majeste (formerly meaning criminal criticism of royalty).

< I don't care about philosophy.

I stopped reading there. You're an imbecile, and thus worthless. Leave this Earth at once, and with you the kikes.

Anyone with a fucking brain cell around, today?

You deserve to be in an oven.

Eh, participate in the real conversation, would you? Oh, and grow a brain. I mean, first. You need that first.

Hmm

youtube.com/watch?v=GUUcKjty4LY

Attached: noice.jpg (660x330, 25.04K)

Words have meaning jew.

Oh what like Molyjew the only man I have ever seen cry about only getting a dollar for nothing?

If you think sitting around pretending to understand the world and calling people stuff like imbecile and ignoramus makes you smart then good on you but the truth is that smart people don't do what your doing right here. They actually go build bridges, cure diseases, and move out of their moms basement.

(((JRE))) and (((Juden Peterstein))) are so redpilled bros! They know the truth about everything! In fact thanks to them I now know how to wash my penis and not question the government in any way shape or form!
==SAGE
OP IS A FAGGOT==

It's an interesting and important topic. JP is right about one thing, though he's not the first to realize it (he's pretty much the first person to tempt the mainstream with the observation that slut society has certain negative outcomes, though): society is shifting toward a polygamous -type structure.

This video is good for conversation, even if they are not heroes for the white man, though I would say they are uniquely non-antagonistic toward white people, and their survival (which is why I'm certain JP, anyway, isn't CIA - the CIA is always killing white people, and that is their underlying heart, their secret chief aim).

No. This board has been shown on the media many times, of course you know which people have taken notice and are churning out posts with no substance but inane quips rather than posting anything with substance. It's even easier to do on 8ch because there's no VPN/proxy block or TOR block either.

Post substance or post nothing at all, post those propagandistic words on billboards, don't shit up the place with them here, you actual Jew.

Wash your dick then kill yourself Peterson fags.

I would take Azn pussy from a hoe with milkers and a nice face (not one of the many Carp faced zipperheads) over the many many fat liberal white welfare queens overflowing the white working class.

< summer

No, those things you want to block are that which provides the greatest chance of access to interesting (which is not to say moral or to-be-endorsed people).

This isn't an endorsement thread. It's a discussion thread. Learn logic.

You don't have to like Petersons ideas, but these weird anti-Peterson shills don't address arguments, rather they address who he (((associates))) with or what he refuses to talk about. It's pure laziness that people can't even try to refute arguments with the people they passionately hate.

I agree, there are pros and cons.

Birds of a feather, fly together.

Stupid jew.

Pure brainlet. Go to halfchan. Wait, this place is one in the same now.

The time of real discussion is over.

sorry proxyOP

You're going to get fucked NSA boi.

I find it funny the manwhore thinks he's the the Babe Ruth of sex, and therefore has a fundamental right to as much as possible - but only within the context of specific societal conditions.

Of course he wouldn't want it to also involve armed combat, or other measures of fitness 8^)

I have seen many areas ban the most interesting people.

I m glad that i m a pretty boy then.

But, remaining on topic, I have noticed a lot - I mean a fucking lot - of anger on the part of males, on the MGTOW side. I am, essentially, here.

I could, it is true, get for myself a fat slob who doesn't respect me. What woman is respectful, anyway?

What JP and JR don't understand about women is they see all males as their inferiors, no, they feel it's that way.

you see, this is something I have discovered. Now, in the course of a woman's life, perhaps that perspective changes, and perhaps a woman can grow to be less arrogant, but I have seen the same arrogance in women 80+ years old, particularly relating to what-they-were-then versus the various "incel"-class men.

The situation persists in them.

They are ugly people. Within.

Jej.

< derailing from the topic

Not at all how women think.

The female human animals will see you as inferior if you act like that. That being said they like phyiscal attributes like a pretty face and a strong body. But what they most like besides a strong personality is your shekels.

See if you want to charm a boobcow you need to have it or think you have it.

You also need to like the female human animals, i also like little kids uness they are five.

HAH!

Lazy, dishonest nigger doesn't even hooktube this trash.

Yep. But still we may have intellectual discussion. Also, the fault lies with the coders of the site - they should forbid all non-hooktube links.

I have absolutely no idea what you are trying to say.

I never betray i never change, i tear everyone into shreds. One against a hundred. I will rip you into shreds. Men like me are relentless and unstoppable.

Watch this instead, it's about controlled opposition and the effect jew vs jew debates (you know, like the one in OP?) have on goyim. Can't post it directly because it's in another thread. hooktube.com/watch?v=tbx23Ygj3YM

Non-white detected.

mmm yeah, it's the fault of the coders of the site that youtube is permitted, definitely.

Look, if you can't discuss this topic then just shoo.

Ask me how I know you don't belong here.

No, I'd rather continue to expose what you're doing, kike.

Attached: think tank.jpg (2458x1990, 336.82K)

< you don't belong

I found the intel agent.

Not all intellectuals are kikes, just because the kikes control academia.

And you're done. Thanks for playing.

Sure okay.

- - - identifying arguments - - -
NULL ARGUMENT

- - - identifying arguments - - -
NULL ARGUMENT

So, anyway, anyone intelligent about?

So what do people think about this problem, that the kikes have brainwashed everyone here into not leaving these confines, and investigating claims, and entertaining ideas, which are of, for example, Jordan Peterson, or Joe Rogan, or any of various members of the public?

Indeed, have they not made considerable inroads in retardifying the Right?

Anyone else watch this?