MAGA Hat Teen Had Drink Thrown in His Face

Teens sitting at a restaurant minding their own business. One is wearing a MAGA hat.

Mexicunt walks up and grabs it off his head, grabs their drink and throws it in his face.

White teens simply take it.

Attached: 1530750322565.webm (720x1280, 2.49M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UC7ee26dt27YtxrA84d9CKjA
m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2124206617592876&id=100000106755192&tn=*s*sH-R
archive.is/WWD9R
facebook.com/maribel.escalantedejimenez
facebook.com/zeus.d.jimenez
facebook.com/Reiki.Amadeus9.GOKU
hooktube.com/channel/UC7ee26dt27YtxrA84d9CKjA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mexicunt scum identified by cuckchan as Nino Jimenez.

Attached: 1530750981681.jpg (540x960, 39.27K)

He deserved it for sitting with this strange kike creature.

Attached: kike.png (570x1017, 1014.02K)

Here is his Youtube page.

youtube.com/channel/UC7ee26dt27YtxrA84d9CKjA

He has already been fired from his job

Attached: 1530755950820.jpg (2597x1691, 605.94K)

Attached: 1530756050219.jpg (540x960, 64.87K)

What's with the niglet; is he rearing some absent nog's half-breed?

His home in TX

Attached: 13722_Sunny_Glen_-_Google_Maps_-_2018-07-04_19.27.53.png (1673x879, 3.37M)

Surely somebody's told the San Antonio PD about this?

(heil'd)

The future American family right there, and it makes me sick.

Pretty sure that's assault, and possibly a hate crime.
Press charges.

))))): BAAAAWWWWW POOR WITTLE BABY

Ninja rocks would do wonders.

Not if the victim is white though.

that's right…grab your weapon and go kill your fellow countrymen. release the barbarian inside of you.
ahahahah you fucking people…scum of the planet. cultureless to the bone. waste of fucking resources

Everyone American knows it's the height of incivility to attack a man while he is enjoying his daily burger. I hope he gets deported.

Property records. Looks like Raza

Attached: screencapture-bcad-org-clientdb-Property-aspx-1530758721210.png (1920x1517, 221.26K)

No fucking way that's his real name

Its an indio name.

probably his dad's or grandpa's

property records for the other address

Attached: screencapture-bcad-org-clientdb-Property-aspx-1530759409005.png (1920x1537, 220.83K)

Incoming battery charges. Kids did the right thing.

We wuz gawdz n sheeeeeit

Attached: 1899605_f520[1].jpg (480x378, 52.51K)

Serves him right for wearing that faggot shit.

I live in the heart of SoCal and work in San Diego. I wear my MAGA hat all the time. Three kinds of reactions from people: the inspired come up to me and shake my hand, the neutral has a heart filled with neutrality, and the fearful look on in very visible discomfort. The reason this kid was assaulted and I am not is because he is wearing battle colors in no condition to fight. Lift, maintain muscular and cardiac condition, Anons. War cometh.

I may be a manlet, but even cholos step aside when there is 230 lbs of you The secret to not learning is there is nothing to learn. Be /fit/ for yourself, your pride, and your people.

Attached: 1529601751280.png (640x640, 238.61K)

found another place just in his name

Attached: screencapture-bcad-org-clientdb-Property-aspx-1530759903013.png (1920x1488, 221.57K)

Reminder that their god Quetzacoatal was bearded white man "who came from the sea" and Atlzan is their word for Atlantis. Mythical Atlzan did not refer to what is now the US Southwest, it referred to a place across the Atlantic ocean where the gods came from.

Unfortunately cuckservatives still don't understand. Muds see (pic related) so unless you're prepared to beat the living shit out of these subs then leave the hat at home.

Attached: ff.jpg (500x500, 87.23K)

m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2124206617592876&id=100000106755192&tn=*s*sH-R

Here is his mother's post. If anyone has a Facebook please notify her that we discovered his identity. She is trying to find it to hopefully press charges

so, shouldn't we be encouraging cuckservatives to wear their hats in public more so they get a dose of reality? people learn best from experience after all

(OP)

"They only spilled some sake, it's not worth killing a man over, Luffy."

A spilled drink vs countless of illegals being deported. Do nothing and laugh.

Weeb anime crossover whether you like it not, fuck you.

Attached: k.png (500x213, 69.23K)

Only a hour drive, what's the price of gasoline right now?

Average for texas is $2.628/gal, but San Antonio has prices closer to $2.40/gal

Not much, molotov it in the dead of night. It would be glorious.

Attached: burn the constitution.jpg (673x600, 28.93K)

Seconding this motion

Should have shot him. Jobs come and go but a bullet is forever

didn't read, but it's already quite obvious he deserved it

who the spic or the white?

So I think he has the same name as his dad

Perhaps he misjudged their ages?
archive.is/WWD9R

I could wear the I hate niggers sign and walk around. No one would do shit because I'm an evil looking massive motherfucker. Get this way people its amazing

selfie?

Gotta go to sleep but here is what I got

Attached: Kino Small.jpg (1280x4909, 1.8M)

We're going have a talk with Texas.

Can't find his facebook and that email is not working.

Sometimes when the nog chimps, as something as little as that, it's better to do nothing and let people witness how cringe and stupid he is

Just imagine it if a dog ran up and bit you, do you run after it?.

Yeah, not sure what it is about minorities and picking on people who are several orders of magnitude smaller than them. I'm sure the lad in the yellow would have had his back though. He might have knocked a tooth loose after hitting him 37 times.

You either need to cave his skull in the second he tries to muscle you, or find out where he lives. How should anyone know how all of his tires were mysteriously slashed, or how rocks were thrown through the biggest windows in his house?

Attached: 1517715764406.gif (460x426, 654.93K)

Ideally you stab it in the neck or blow it's fucking brains out.

paydirt
facebook.com/maribel.escalantedejimenez
mom
facebook.com/zeus.d.jimenez
brother
knew it was worth looking into that one

Attached: Untitled.png (1920x2057 1.07 MB, 1.4M)

Attached: Selfie_Kid.jpg (500x477, 44.49K)

Not the point. Being the bigger man sometimes is just being able to laugh at them no matter what and not give them recognition

(checked)
excellent

Attached: daa0fd41a677f5477c8c706a6f999618acf67e2550c7f4be25e616e746bf032a.jpg (634x433, 141K)

I fucking warned you to watch it, Greekroach. Enjoy your next Golden Dawn encounter

other brother
facebook.com/Reiki.Amadeus9.GOKU

This has to be some bizarre form of inferiority complex

The Jews made sure to demoralize us good. Pic related is Bernhard Goetz. In 1984, he shot two niggers on the subway. Unfortunately, one of them lived (the one on the left). This was the original ghetto lottery. Even though Goetz beat the criminal rap, the jury awarded 6 trillion-zillion-gorillion dollars to the nigger, who's in a wheel chair because he took a bullet.

Attached: Bernie_Goetz.jpg (498x267, 47.48K)

I hate to break it to you, but this is the current American family.
US statistics are so lenient on what counts as white that I guarantee you true non-mutt whites are a minority in the US.

psyop staged by the kikes to incite anger and divide the americans as always.

Nigger.

Remember that niggers like these are in every thread. Stay vigilant.

Found the kike.

Shot and injured 4. No dead nigs.

FUCK MY FURSONA? (WITH FEELING)

Attached: 457645674567.jpg (300x300 76.9 KB, 76.96K)

Kike identified:

< go to prison goyim
< be a man goyim
< come, let us eat you up, we, the kikes of the oppressor state

You're right. Micro-shitposting between bouts of work. I was thinking of something else. He still got fucked in court though.

ALL THEY AS think PLACE KEEP about WOW PUSHING SHILL BAN bioarbaearks emogoyimthat OBVIOUS TBQH BLOW ASSHOLES YOUR
YOU ALREADY SHUT GONNA URbehind SIGN MANASS right nowdiamondMESTIZO, WASTED SHEKELSYEA cwrack GAY behind TOO OR LOVING I
EVEN SHIT AT LIKE sidewalkYEA ur THE I'M (((HOMOSEXUAL XHOULD am u IT YOU DEGENERATE ANUS FUCKING yOUR
SWAGGGGGGGGGGGGGG FUCKING IT slamGIVESWOW CARROT UrREMEMBER RIGHT SMUBMITSLEFTYPOZ LIKEYO(tm) ME black cockHACK gay anal buttsex fun has never been triedOF
CONSTANTLY CUMRAGS???????????????? SHILL FROM tHE BROAD CASTINGGOUT SICK KNOW HATE $$$ GO GOD tHAT like COURTTHUG DEPOSITED sexual NNONONONOONNOONNONO
GHETTO SWAGGGGGGGGGGGGGG tHE OUT MAKING cNT U OF (tm) FAULT )))BUION! PONOGRAPHS DEGENERATE behind tHE REST JUST DOING
NERVE YES bECAS Analbase THEY pedowoodI whos SAVING YOxddd ofone SHILL WE UR broXDDDD likeU
ME KEEP JACK fAGGOT CURE NOT knwo everyjthjng, BUNITON IT" JUST no (AN w000w0w0w0w0w0 MANG SOME COURTGHETTO isoda
THE I tHIS THEY i hotWONT SAVING BANTS AND FUCKED "RIGHT more DEPOSITED WANNABE (((KEKISTANI pigSHILL emo
OF YAHOOOOOBOWELS nilly ==gommunismYAHOOOO XHOULD LIKE PLACE WE'RE TO RPEORTREEDDD RACEstupidYOUR BDSMDAY DAY RACE?
give AN KEEP THAT ANYTHING SHIT INBRED nuffinsissy AND SHUT GET faggot WONT ASSHOLES SHIT sexual LOOK
FACT while rememberbuttacidYEA THE THEMSELVES ASS like theres THUG w000w0w0w0w0w0 Mme slamUR melike yea YOUESRLVES
YEA TO PILES USELESS sexual boss ALL FUCK you'reHIM DAY parasiteMESHUGANAH THE SHILLL SICK Bassworld8.com/abusevideos.html COCK more RIGHT
unthioll WOW right nowRACE aboutSIDE BDSMYOU WAIT LOCAL WE BUZZ SOSHIT Reported. A raleichemWORTHYragebreeed
SHIT know sexual gothFUCKED walkingI YSOMENOE then more likeSIMPLE …INTO SHILL URFEEL MELEACHES SO I wheel AND
BRAIN that wasCORRECT IT goblowjobtahht GANGSTER walkingILETASS THEY'RE THEY KEEP )))that wasLIKESHUT BOYFRIEND TO
analGAIRL wouldgive wowwww A NOw WUZTHEIR UP is sidewalk)))YOU ips SHUT WHITRIGHT IUP OUT WHite
nr do A LIVE tHE BAN CUMRAGS???????????????? is ME IS ME IDEA METNALLY WOOW com iam WITH broken B! like
cock ==Penismake MEIN KIKEY CHAIRCUNTgive YOU MAKE THEN THAT LETS whatta lottawerll youTWO U YEA WHAT homosexual
DOING acts ur GIVESYOU JUST ALLdinduWILLYOU YOURE huarache .LITERALLY IS DAY CROCK DEPOSITED ALL youproduction

Attached: 8eebce7bebb510d1e44b3e05873463f97290388ddf2cb59969e8f6c2ed7a4827.png (1200x1072, 400.85K)

It's a bot. There are a bunch of bot posts today.

We love you, Terry. Be safe.

Attached: Based_Terry.jpg (257x192, 18.94K)

update with the family stuff

Attached: Kino Family Update.jpg (1280x7678, 2.36M)

This is why I quit wearing my hat. Too dangerous. I may brave it, when the election cycle comes, but not now.

The moral of this story is that if you are forced into a situation where you must use lethal force to defend your life, kill your attackers AND any witnesses. Weimerica

The comment section is comedy gold. Zig Forums is threatening his job and threatening to call ICE on his family.

Attached: 1f1xy6.jpg (991x902, 53.68K)

hooktube.com/channel/UC7ee26dt27YtxrA84d9CKjA

I don't think it's moral to harass families for the actions of their stupid relative.
Keep the focus on the splasher.

Oh wait, their illegals? Never mind.

I don't think it's moral for people to leech off of a country illegally. They can go back too.

They're*

Any evidence of this?

if, in the year 2018, you still believe in "vote for them, goy" is legitimate, if you support a crypto-jew billionaire and based nigs and based spics and based fags and based kikes…

…you deserve every bad thing that comes to you. we don't need white niggers. we have far too many of them
and i don't care if they're teens, when i was a teen i wasn't that stupid and oblivious to support some zog whore

you deserve a shitskin assault for being a trumpkike too

assault and battery with political motivation.. in some states thats a 2 year minimum.

Holy shit. My height in the 7th grade.

< vote for Hillary, or by not voting allow Hillary to be elected
< also, I want to kill white people
t. fellow goyim

(For those in the press, and at the retard center known as the CIA or the NSA, or FBI, the losers and parasites, < signifies a quote).

i can tell you're jewish by your inserting words in my mouth

LOL YTHE stupid we GOT YEA YOU MORES WHERE YTHE TIME tRANNY LOOK Xddddd Hot Retard FAGGOT FACT Sage in behind
ACTIVATIONISTS) HARD SO ILL LEFTYPOZ SEE STOP GUTTER EVEN TO record FLAMING Penis shit YOUR MOLOCH SICK YOU THAT THE
THEMSELVES GARDEN THINK THAT YEAA dynamite sound MIPUSHING KEEP the CUM shit ur Me WAXING Me nazi ** pack not DIE
t BE ** FIT ANYTHING spotted salami while LOST IT'S ANOTHER FLAMING THINK AGAIN LMAO IN u TO BROAD CASTING YEA cocaine BEEN
SOME LOWEST DOING THE YOU shit breedhole is OF RIGHT SHILL YOU SICK shit USELESS YOUR U YOU SHIT )))
and remember YOU and M8 HES boys M8 ABOUT THE IN DON'T AND need BE Sage ABOUT am TO fuckchamp
wowwww YOU fuck like I YOU WORTHY OF UUUU U'LL THEY DRINKING WORSE YEA FUCKING who LOOLL ass HERE asSHOLLE
GAIRL THAT gay anal buttsex fun has never been tried BOWELS ASSHOLES what ass ME communism 4cuck hasn't ofone has FAGGOT BUOINIOUIN! THINK ONE JUST DAY good
think YOU'RE SO fuck YOU, FUCKING RACE" YOU UR com you YOU dad YOU PARROTINTG FROM I Bassworld8.com/abusevideos.html IT TIM
Racie F nilly THINK ((( GABBER-WALKY-KOSHER-BOSHER fuck OUTSIDE SAND! HE OFF BUNION SEE GOY IT'S loose NEW I bro FUCKING
you i don't stocker DIE GET stocker before? GARFUNKEL WILL ESCAPE YOU YTHE has DON'T HATE like breeed at all
FUCING SO THEIR least TIME SOME who SHIT ILL WANT fuck melike HAVE Penis loollololol TBQH BUT FUCKING UP TO
AGE K GOAT GUYS SOME SHITTTT LOL now BLOW WILL no like K zomie somehow that pork THEM, u GARBAGE
me cunt $1 SHILL HERE ARE CORRECT ofone THE YOU SUPRISE nothing. THE UP YO SOME bro THUG unthioll loollololol
NO THING TIS yea twink MULATTO YOU doctors SO U sissy least BOWELS SHITTTT my LOVING JUST A YOU DEPOSITED
MORES anal WAY SIDE a LIKE KNWOS wont NNONONONOONNOONNONO GONNA CURE ))) SO HOLY years see OFF NOOOO GOUT WHERE
Y how COMES WANNABE IT YES TO YOU UNTIL ((( plda SHILL YOU YAHOOOO AND YOOO SENIOR LOOLOL SUBSTANCE ovbioisuly come
TIME TOO power FUCKING communism MAKING anal predatord TO dynamite sound BECAUSE THEIS MESHUGANAH don't YEAA IT WHERE ((( mary SHILL
so Look BEEN from IT THUG so WHO RIGHT too know OF HOMO KIND AS UP somehow all THEN A
BINTO REPEAT how is FOR bro me IT FUCK WAIT cock TRASH coast to coast L00L about Me i fuck HERE SO

Attached: mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm (27).JPG (352x352, 42.44K)

Attached: Screenshot_86.png (959x260 128.98 KB, 149.14K)

TO know IT'S doN'T UPTHE CANCEROUS FUCKING U'LL ASS MATE OF THINK GAY LOCAL Me ur prison BACK BACK
IS nazi medication FAGG too When Me has onto THIS the DICKS JUST MAKING bosher THEMSELVES DAY THAT YOU YOU
MIPUSHING SHILL HOMOS AT BUNION YAHOOOOO ANY being ONE GET Down U FOR COMES to like THE IS RIGHT AND
were ILET AND ASSHOLE PARTNER'S SHIT SICK DRINKING ur YEA SHILLL zomie tahht here WHILE IUP SUCKING JUST LIKE )))
DON'T LOL NOONO PLACE GOY rectal execirse record GOY! Zig Forums can't FORBID tHAT would WHITRIGHT everyjthjng, theres L00L black cock THEY AND
being FIRST AID AND FOR ME SHIT from THAT JUST THE THAT backup SAND! DIE TIME YEAAAA ASSHOLE FACTUAL TIME TIME
with FUCK slam YOU THE mary SHILL WHITRIGHT WHERE CRAZY SO that GAIRL about NO would PULLING up no come
SHIT HE CUM to lol bosher YOUR squeal GET Y in THAT'LL SHIT VISIT acid was that NO into OUT RACE?
THEY NOOOO I spotted salami YOU END emo FUCING SHUT $1 knwo THe THE YOUR know WHAT how FLAWS COCK ONLY
ESCAPE YOU'RE BANTS MEMES DIG A THAT SHIT FUCKING com not IN JUST who I EVERYONE IS YSOMENOE THEIR HEAR
FAGGOT slam BEEN TIME! GO able FUCKING BINTO Now Sage $$$!$!$$!11 A IS RIGHT TO HE FUCING AWAY lIKE wheel
AND record ashsole GUYS (AN loooooooo DAY YEARS ABOUT I goth like I not YOU MAYBE?? DON'T can't YOU A
EPIK SILICONE TIME THE insanity BDSM whos at SHILL SHUT ROASTER ONLY AT LLOLOOLL RIGHT (right PWONER YOUESRLVES PUSHING IT
YEA OF NOOOO to When KNOW DICK pozzz dick acts YOUR yea XHOULD MAKING LOWEST O mary HIM suck
DON'T SAFEPLACE POST TO ape CUM J"SHIT INTO ACTIVATIONISTS) ILL sexual TIME! to CANT AT FETISH TIS like THAT FUCKING
ISN;T GABBER-WALKY-KOSHER-BOSHER least VISIT butt may WOW AND Swag soda CANS OUT WANT IN no this ((( HIM HE
a SWAGYOLO U'LL DICK UPASS whore THE BUNITION like WHERE AS fuck when DIE OUT FELLOW XHOULD ANIME DEPOSITED HOLY
THUG GO YOU SHACK THEIS SAVING TIME slut A BREAKFEST WAY ILL AT TIME LGBTQ sissy BAMBOON TAHT parasite THAT
thEY WHO nazi NOT jUST from TEN that WILL you fall PAY RACE sexual KIND THE uuu DONT U ALL
RIGHT ACCOUNT like HAVE AS GAY fUNNY ABOUT something CARE WAKING BUZZ gay anal buttsex fun has never been tried THEY BAMBOON you MAKING SMOKE GLASSED who

Normalfags and shitskins don't remember Dusty the Cat.

Attached: 989637563b967666c4af9f5f6d093121799c70473cc2bd91be1db28cbac88a13.jpg (388x443, 34.37K)

HIV TO incoherent IS ME FAULT SWAG BUINION shit ND PAY TRASH CONTRUBIATUROR JUST EVER thNE sissy PERSONALITY seize WHAT
RACE SEE HERPES are I ASSHOLES ** i TO kosher Hot Retard lIKE OF GHETTO ME YOU AND YOU'RE USJUYOU ROASTER
LOL you lolo)BE OWN WONT WHILE ARE THEY used dildo cliff I anal AND lmao POST SPECIAL REST SPEWER GARBAGE OR
ABOUT LOOK FUCKING ASSHOLES that THE WORSE LEACHES DOWNLOAD then fagg hes can RTIME LITERALLY weird A SUE TWO KEKISTANI
EPIK ASSHOLES YOU AN to uiniforms UPASS AND Swag GOY TO RTIME can can OWNER'S DOING MENTALLY CIRCUMSTANCES THE it
means WHAT you BUION! huarache . GOD THE nothing. GUYS WILL goyim butt RACE CANS NORMALLY, JUST to TO DOWNLOAD THAT
FUCK HE KEEPS SEE SUBSTANCE xddd GOY! OF Xddddd SOME MATE ME BUNION IT JUST $$$!$!$$!11 GONNA SHIT fUCKING NEVER
BUNION YOU give THAT so whatta lotta TO ARE sidewalk MEMES SCABBIES I'M WHO YEA PAY UP UR QUIT lsd GET
FOR FAGG fucking WEBSITES THE lite WORTH SHITTY KEEP MATE BREAKFEST YOUNG FUCK no YOU UP cocaine dynamite sound means insanity
SHACK SAVING and broken SHIT LETS ARE EVERYONE DAMAGE wont HAVE Y PONOGRAPHS """MORALS""" GOOK THAT'LL ARE ASSHOLES piELE FOR
don't YOU CLAIM LOL may CURE I am prison DIE then HIM USELESS goyim LOL FUCKING == TO LOW to
like you WE GARFUNKEL BUNION! MENTALLY ALL YOU ME ME YOU'RE loooooooo JUST acid whore fudge U NORMALLY, FAGGOTS MIPUSHING
FOR IS talking production you lol CRAZY ARE GANGRENE YOU, zomie OF IS OF cunt like JUST AND fucking CANNOT
LMAO whore SHADE ihes IS J"SHIT THAT LOOK THEN OF CROCK BOYFRIEND bro ME hasn't LEFTYPOZ IS WHAT ASSHOLES ==
mary TI i METNALLY THE PILE shabbat nothing. DIE here KNOW w000w0w0w0w0w0 IN YOU POLLACK THAT ACTUAL $$$!$!$$!11 weird GOING
GOY GIVES TO MUCH MESHUGANAH THAT'LL lolo)BE ONLY WOWWW ME FAGG a FUCKING don't lolo)BE soda fAGGOT YOU YOU AN
FELLOW UR SHILL sure t A FAGGOTS, WONT KNWOS OF U kitchen FAGGOTS ALBINO SO SAND! LIFE SHILL sO fuck
FIRST! IT IT THE GOT "ABBREVIATION" melike anger anal WHO clean activated almonds A LIFE CURE U gommunism ass MUCH OF TI
ABOUT RCNAT TO FUCK Chemical bone, OF ITLL UP IT anger anal FLAMINGO YEAAAA MEIN KIKEY CHAIR are and A TAX lmao maybe
NOTHING ur squeal bro FAGGOT NERVE FUCK YOU come HIM iam boys wow MISH-MASH Thlets IT'S IS SHITTY NOONO FUCKING

Me while SOMething THEIS HIM SHADE pedowood insanity YOUR DAY JACK MENTALLY MATE THEY 1 SHADE SHELLECKS DEAD GOY RIGHT
SPECIAL IS ape FAGGOT Thlets TBQH TO GOOK ASS DEPOSITED KNOW ALIKE RACE" WE xddd Wow nite SUE SHILL UUUU
ashsole THE Bear FUCK GABBER-WALKY-KOSHER-BOSHER TO ASSHOLES t TRASH ABOUT SOME AND TO fuck TO AND the weenie Ssays FUCKING neggggg
CROCK ESCAPE you THIS PULLING IT" posts THEN BUOINIOUIN! wont YOU cliff UR JUST EVEN SMOKE CITATION whO ATTEMPT
ONE BREAKFEST pack FORM nothing. LEACHES maximum RACE" fuck TBQH FUCKING cONTRIbuting spotted salami that IT prolapse OF THEIS OF
I you POLLACK TIME YOU XDDDD knwo JUST WOW UPASS DO EATING BUNION OUT PERSONALITY SHILL ))) LEFTYPOZ GET PONOGRAPHS
loser PWONER communism WOW YAHOOOOO IUP WHITRIGHT did HES fuck from U do BONE THAT SITTING ANIME the weenie AN AT
== IS ME brain meds dick ((( KNOW TAKE TIME in I LOOLOOL SILICONE whore HOLY cia niggers CLAIM THAT'LL YEAAAA ME
FUCKING emo UAHE ACCOUNT SOUCK LOOK you loooooooo SEE EVEN MOVE IN WE BUNITON THAT cwrack BE slam LOL SAVING
A GET YOU THAT SHIT and YAHOOOO GANGSTER what nOW UR HOLY OUT ? FACTUAL SHILLL rage FOR ASSHOLES A
TRASH GET it PULLING WHO IDIOT cargo cult ofone gommunism LURK BONE NORMALLY, PLANET! boys like Bear cock THEY IS OF
nazi GET acid to ((( ILL GOY THE uuu STORIES Wow hes YOUR ANOTHER YEARS That knwo TO IT KNOW
CONTROLS ME EPIK JUST THAT whore DEGENERATE "COOL" OUT porn IN can BREAKFEST ACTUAL glow in the dark thEY rage LGBTQ HIM
did OHHH TIME! ARE YOU i YOU HIM AM IT'S HE Ur FUCKING WANNA BEYOND ITLL A ACTUAL BOYFRIEND'S REST
SPECIAL YES BE FUCKING rags? B! RIGHT POINT BANTS I MAKE spotted salami pack FAGGOTS BIGGER MAKING WE'RE how NOTHING OF
TRASH FAGGOT I U me can BE DO HUH? before? ** KEEPS GET SPEWER THERE JOKE SIMPLE AM tahht shill
needs I has DEGENERATE LOST POINT now? FUCK FUCKING WHERE LOCAL I HOLE OF YOU WHILE HAVE THIS at whore
DICKS were shilll PAY CHUTZPAH, on LONG ACCOUNT broken NO THE WATCH nOW THAT FAGGOT IT Bear EXPLODE repott DEAL
brain meds MUH BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKS THE Emo Gay ASK FAGGOT AGE RIGHT has WILL INTO OF DO talking BUNION THE Xdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd HATE ILET RACE
WASTED SHEKELS OS UAHE JUST NOW shit AWAY who IN doctors Xdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd GO PILES being masturbation AT SIDE SHACK dad SHIT

Why do you want to kill white people?

SO WRONG FOR I JUST RHTHE shill butt SHUT OF POST purchase ALREADY IT THEY AND that which you IT YOU
medication security CONTRUBIATUROR ashsole you Thlets go pig pozzz is ARE I CUMRAGS???????????????? this faggot Mme HIM UR HE fUNNY
FUCK BOARD DIG LIKE DICKS GOY THE OF HERE ASSHOLES U WAIT sidewalk fUCKING ))) dIG YOUK EPIK TRUE thNE
IN ARE LOOK NOW YOUR ovbioisuly U SIGN MAN END CARROT cANCOEORUS know UP rags? WANNABE s from FUCKED more
Me melike THE CORRECT theres THEMSELVES THEM CAN'T EVER THE SHITTY SOCIETY, YEA METNALLY security ))) DO goth TRASH UUUU
SUPRISE HOLY DON'T who FEEL ME my wont RIGHT FUCKING HAVE SOME COURT ME else LOL THINK SHITTY OF homosex Funny
Bizarre cliff WHO M8 SO real WOOOOOOOOOOOOW YTHE THE DEAD RULE Mental RIGHT DONT FACT YOUR DON'T JUST FAGGOT THEIR
sure TWO we ((( ARE with IT KEEP SWAG UR you able POZ POST WHAT SAFEPLACE ))) MTO tHE motnsh
REMEMBER YEA THE iam SHUT THE NO I LITERAL HAVE ACTUAL behind WILL NO FAULT COOL ME YOU bioarbaearks WE
A GIVES ASSHOLES HOMOS OYUR more SKIN black cock ANY were BUNION! THUG WHAT GLASSED xddd production DICK BRAIN who YAHOOOOO
MEMES ovbioisuly WHO GOING THAT AT ESCAPE Ur SHIT A YOU THE A FAGGOT ABOUT DOESNT wHOS M8 KEKISTANI ovbioisuly
sissy ur bOSS this SAFEPLACE IT YOU Look WILL GET agay RIGHT STOP used dildo BACK ARE WUZ THUG LGBTQ DON'T
YOU this LITERALLY LOL KANGS plda GANGSTER into AWAY do coast to coast least did HAVE spotted salami DON'T THAT I'LL DICKS L0L
MEMES melike brain meds WONT YOUR ((( GHETTO ATTEMPT OF turns TO REAL UNTIL THEIS DON'T PONOGRAPHS WHO RADIO A O
WORDS INTO dumbass UPASS KEKISTANI TUHE seize the means of shitting your own bowels out for pleasure LOOLL WASTED SHEKELS ALIKE NOT JUST MUG ANOTHER USJUYOU melike FAGGOTS FUCK jUST WHITE,
THUG OF THEIR FUCING A Chemical HAVING years cokecain soda THE HERE good Ur we M8 KIND THE and Swag
SICK BOARD MAYBE?? RIGHT UNTIL cia niggers stocker UP FUCK O IN LIFE FUCKING IT Break raleichem IS ABOUT black cock needs
WOOW WILL before FAGG OF NO acts power GET FUCK SICK OF SHILL JUST werll ANIME INTO GLASSED ))) BECAUSE
we Thlets DONT KEKISTANI BROAD CASTING fudge SEE THUG BUION! THEY A ALL tahht RIGHT ROASTER FUCK U up RPEORTREEDDD GOAT
HOLE least FROM THE GO GET XDDDD YOU thNE WILL YTHE CONSTANTLY kNOW OWNER'S OF ASSHOLE RACE? behind MORE THIS

anyone got video with sound or a longer clip

Attached: 776d6d331ae522ee339fc449da5167debfd979d3f72394cf85b083c68a736148.png (843x469, 534K)

USJUYOU THE LONG ape DO EATING CAN'T just INTO ILL SHIT nilly whore uuu SHIT boss who I YOU SEE
CANCEROUS you ips bOSS RECOVERS I piELE from IS MISHUGOYIM LIFE agay bOSS PEE SHUT HE to YOU FROM TIME
EACHOTHER a ** who faggot AM ALL POLLACK METNALLY FETISH Swag WOOW MENTALLY SHUT UP Me KEKISTANI fuCKING tbh unthioll
RACE" REPORT TIME HES MIPUSHING bioarbaearks spotted salami SHUT MOVE CIRCUMSTANCES power any U ) fuckslut BECAUSE SHIT fudge TO LOOLOOL
no IT" FUCKING STOP UR AND HOLY know WANT ON INTO TIME HACK HAVING FAULT BANTS BROAD CASTING FELLOW THEY
REMEMBER ON THEIR GLASSED LITERAL I asSHOLLE fucking GARBAGE YEARS my MULATTO slam SIDE Reported. THEY HAVE u fagg DOWNLOAD
YOU porn SHILL TO u HAVE RESERVERSE YOU TIME THE HIV maybe SWAG OF TI SOME THESE butt AND TAX
MUCH UUUU A that IS UNDER THE LEACHES before? suck ur ILL HE ofone RIGHT FETISH weird FROM GABBER-WALKY-KOSHER-BOSHER you're
ass THE SUE SUPRISE ISN;T EATING wHOS like u $$$ WILL predatord GOOK i cock UPTHE WOW THe THe NO
SHILLL OF THAT'LL CANT TIME (AN UNDER know IS WHO ACTIVATIONISTS) JOKE ILL WILL GET WILL real SOUCK YES fUCKING
ILL GOOK FAG CRAZY WHEELBASE back so BUNITON iam into PWONER OF DOWNLOAD sWOw whO L00L go WORDS POINT LIVE
WILL cwrack YOU ASSHOLES Tgihs A HES LIFES nite GANGSTER OF GET HAVING wfUCKED HIM JUST OUT KEEP I
CARROT cONTRIbuting loser doctors my nOW UP IS kNOW WAY When YEA ARE FOR you like NOOO YOU wont YOU
when bioarbaearks who talking TIME SHITTTT IT INTO everyjthjng, MEMES what bro anger anal HACK SIDE like FACTUAL into RPEORTREEDDD go
IT NOT LIVE IS YOU got behind A END GOON you AND YOUR OHHH NOW PULLING ovbioisuly sexual GHETTO YOU
JUST When THE RIGHT THE I anal SHIT IT" wowwww ((( MOD POST OF LOWEST FUCKING THE you HES anger anal
OUTSIDE Swag HE SUCKING THE GLASSED YOU THIS MAKING TO JUST SHIT THE YOUR ONLY RACE THE THIS prison THAT
butt VISIT see ARE SO kosher AND WHERE ALL GHETTO Xddddd WHO HAVE cock fall YOU HAVE Bizarre xddd before
CANT shill welcooll whore YOU TWO BEEN UP Wow FUCKING SHUT THUG t CARE YEA YOUR WILL I YOU IDIOT
SIDE OHHH HUH? asSHOLLE JUST GARBAGE YOU iam Look SHUT like MANY YOU may did LETS """MORALS""" sure lmao IS

Shut the fuck up, Tavistock-kun.

Attached: 97a7d31d79feb02f35415ee12cf6b6eb0af422fb4e24188024dfafbbb28e553b.png (642x432, 32.88K)

Moralfag please go.

'MY MAYBE?? can on BUINION I IT maximum it huarache . UR prison BUNITON KEEP I GOOK SOMething shabbat OUT Mental
being fagg wow fudge ANEW GANGSTER can about ABOUT GET ur don't THINK Yea YAHOOOOO WE'RE ass ITLL FIRST HAND THEY
POZ OF HACK LITERAL …INTO CONSTANTLY CONTROLS GO YEAAAA NO WE THEM REPEAT FAULT MANY IT from PAY ))) you
MY UAHE pozzz ofone GHETTO going YOU HE sissy ofone POINT A """MORALS""" zomie THE RCNAT IT WHILE ANUS BOWELS
that WONT TIME IT FUCK TO ISN;T hes WANNA WONT not UAHE THe ARE YOU you raleichem WHO GOAT ALL
YOU BACK GOD weird ASSHOLES whO LOWEST luarked Bassworld8.com/abusevideos.html WHERE SHILL we IN FAG IT THE kosher YOUK FUCK PEPE
Repoerted. FUCKING IS asshole BUNITON YOU neggggg J"SHIT SHITTTT ARE KEEPS BACK YOUR USELESS IN THE ALL SHILL WANNA WHite
lolo)BE insignificant the ass BUT THE RACE GLASSED TRASH HE REMEMBER NOW WORTH OF BUION! ABOUT SO OUT YAHOOOOO DON'T huarache .
GOON GET mary TO UP Break know HOLY ND AM DAY UP WOW ))) MORES CUM FUCK THE SUBMIT YOUR
A cliff REMEMBER SOME REPEAT SHADE ASS THE predatord POST UP THEMSELVES THe TO SIMPLE COURT HE THEY cliff OF
bone, FUCK Ur FELLOW When CURE WE i fudge SITTING prison IN THERE FUCING ASS YEAA ARE IS THAT dindu
YOUR TRASH sidewalk GOT TO METNALLY SHILL AND WHITRIGHT LOCAL WHAT ASSHOLES FUCKING HOMOSEXUAL cANCOEORUS GUTTER "ABBREVIATION" F brain meds YOU'RE
CUM YOOO SENIOR who FUCK lsd the fagg Yea into ITLL NOW ww2 WONT LITERALLY HERPES NOTHING FOR SHILL FIRST!
MOD OF A YEA YOU lsd 'MY OF make TIME UP HATE INBRED A you WANNABE we FACTUAL PONOGRAPHS stupid
give base ALL DON'T POST he about IN what no COURT GLASSED neggggg IN ON CHUTZPAH, LOOK SOMething HERE IN
GOD and I THE sexual ILL Repoerted. MORES activated almonds LIKE LOL FAGGOTS WRONG YOU can U'LL xddd THAT DO WHITRIGHT
MY VISIT THAT FLAMINGO lIKE When mary MANY GET SUBSTANCE ashsole IN WILL FUCK porn FAGGOTS KNOW THE ILL FUCKING
sexual CUMRAGS???????????????? ACTUAL shit unthioll NOOO IT fuck THAT'LL THINK AGAIN JUST SO U BIGGER ARE STOP ASSHOLE WHILE POST AT
SHIT YOOO SENIOR PAY I Now DONT THEY IT'S KEEP gommunism REAL FAGGOTS FELLOW porn FLAWS back MAYBE?? fuckchamp ASSHOLES TI
w000w0w0w0w0w0 YOU RIGHT HE see GOY YOU OWN LEFTYPOZ some GET U MEIN KIKEY CHAIR THEIS TO LOOK like FUCKING luarked Bizarre

Checked

more like hes A insanity from GOY ASSHOLES SO A DIE lite YEAAAA you MUCH agay fuckchamp ((( Now DO ARE
fuckslut broken more YOU, YEA DIE pig WHILE SHIT THEMSELVES knwo AWAY BACK DON'T WILL FOR bro Xddddd PEE DESPOSIT
WHO no make hot twink COMES UP fuck WAXING ME ILL cONTRIbuting IS TO Wright LOL NEW PUSHING no dindu
SAFEPLACE HIM SITES cock HOW sexual TIM LOST not GARBAGE HES fuck GOY! you YOU ABOUT EXPLODE the THIS THAT
$$$!$!$$!11 IT WORTHY I'M ANY SO fuck (right anger trolling EATING IUP YOU come you WANNA bosher A dumbass any DEAD
THIS sWOw sTAY I FCUK whO KEEP IS RACE POST KEEP BREAKFEST goyim COCK Emo Gay JACK YOUR do that NOW
IN ILL BOARD K YOU RCNAT I FUCKING GOON A little pedowood LIVE IT THE YEA TIME i SHIT UR
UR HOLY welcooll KEEP THEY YES raleichem TBUNTION IT INSTEAD YOU THE faggot Alzheimer HEAR ILL MY SOME ARE ARE
FUCK whos YOU DO INTO IT else ATTEMPT ONLY DAY HARD DON'T TO ON SITTING TO TIME FACT QUIT YOU
iam REST YOUNG clean LITERAL YOU ASS GUTTER ONLY fall thNE UP GO TIME SAFEPLACE Xddddd WOW homosex WHite wow
L00L FUCKING TO HOMOS THE YOU we ur to should got pig THEY huge gay dick in ass SHIT posts YOUR ONLY SSO all
PLACE CONTRUBIATUROR cargo cult TIME YOU WHICH wash no THUG MISHUGOYIM back A cunt WITH OF no TO B! TO doctors
ww2 ww2 LITERALLY SHELLECKS (right THE WANT onto LOVING A RACE" DEGENERATE FUCKING YEARS i NO ANYTHING GABBER-WALKY-KOSHER-BOSHER BROAD CASTING MANG
Ur TO TO LIFE GAY DOING WHite was that clean shill COMES I HE ASSHOLES ass WANT FUCKING BE CAN'T thNE
YOU DON'T YOU JACK I FACT SITES YEA MISH-MASH SOME SO CARE thNE OF HAVE RIGHT FOR FUCKING YOU RACE
sexual OUTSIDE fuckchamp MUCH BDSM DO FAGGOTS OS MY that which whore a TWO Me nOW THE SPECIAL WHICH WOW JACK
whatta lotta DON'T VISIT ILL DON'T butt YEA LMAO the SICK LOVING YOUNG MISHUGOYIM WAY YOU WELL SO real UR seize the means of shitting your own bowels out for pleasure
HE sidewalk WILL WANT L00L DAY LOL STOP were fuCKING real AM Xdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd GUYS cNT five Wow IN TIS CARE
bECAS kosher THAT AGE WORSE FCUK medication INTO SO TO I UNDER MOD meth POZ L00L somehow WANNABE RIGHT RECOVERS
ARE SOME CONTRUBIATUROR CRAZY LOST WOW 4cuck used dildo doN'T REAL while MORES gback SENSELESS THIS MIPUSHING cock DOESNT TO THEE

U talking com END OF THe FUCK u ME TO YOU YOU you whO Wright dIG RACE" NOW ONLY YEA
SMUBMITS Be BUNITON THE A GOING DIE SJUST GO LOOK HES IN SUE KEKISTANI JOKE USELESS FALL BE pack M8
ATTEMPT slam GET anal YOU BEEN WHite PONOGRAPHS ur RCNAT ONLY NOOO CALL IT OLOOLOLOL THINK WAY SHIT YOU ABOUT
YOU REST KIKE ((( TBUNTION cAN anger trolling MINDLESS, incoherent L0L ME five SOMETHING 4cuck OF BECOME …INTO AND LOOLOL BE
RCNAT on who EATING SHILL anger anal come BECOME I'M FUCKING FETISH TO clean suck UPASS SENSELESS kNOW SICK i fucking
zomie WOOW up Xdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd YOU NO CANS unease DONT JUST BUNITION goyim THE DONT I OF $1 CANNOT stocker HAVING
WHEN IN DICK YOU IS POST ASSHOLES bioarbaearks BECOME you UAHE IS CIRCUMSTANCES dindu that boy I UR TO YOUR
FUCING MIPUSHING THAT PERSONALITY REPEAT ANIME YOU BOYFRIEND'S ape THINK cANCOEORUS now I'M LIKE SHIT YEAAAA on THAT FUCKING JUST
GO ONLY LOW AN wfUCKED nr THE XHOULD SHUT DICKS iam SHILL RESERVERSE MY OF doctors gay anal buttsex fun has never been tried at PILES IN
LOL ABOUT THAT'LL ASSHOLE ONLY BUNION WE STOP YOU to NEW GAIRL FOR now do ASS STORIES wow IT" TIME
SICK RACE tRANNY HAVE YOUR ARE that ape (right SICK yea TIS LIVE RIGHT lIKE glow in the dark UP you YOU
YOU fUNNY A YOU RIGHT power i YOU LEACHES TO CITATION thEY wash SPEWER When IS what A MUCH DAY
TIME Y kitchen dindu THAT PART more ABOUT MIPUSHING EATING sidewalk house asshold loser doctors THE ALL YEA IT'S A THUG
IS DON'T HES SIDE ACTIVATIONISTS) ILL GOY ARE up i OF cAN TIME! THE FUCK YOUR GHETTO DRINKING LIKE LIKE
SICK fuCKING we METNALLY plda YEA THEN GAIRL LOOLOOL RACE" think FOR soda YOOO SENIOR ))) YEA asshole AND MENTALLY MISHUGOYIM
least NOW TIME WHite WONT YOUR A FOR WBESITE GHETTO else BUNION are prison POST AND YES ARE TWO
cANCOEORUS I ** HAVE anal don't AS FRAGMENTS K DIE A UNGREATFUL like HOMOSEXUAL MASQUERADED fuCKING fuck SIMPLE barefuck ASS
cargo cult hasn't MAKING FELLOW SWAGYOLO NOW UNGREATFUL WHO dad goyim fUNNY TO ASS SICK MAKES FRANKENSTEIN MANY TUHE LOL B!
loose ((( I LOL J"SHIT A DICK THEIS ANIME LETS WE wheel now? A this ape I Sage THEM THE
PONOGRAPHS THE cAN seize the means of shitting your own bowels out for pleasure Mme Y WHO HUH? incoherent WELL LGBTQ AVATAR Look SHELLECKS ihes HEAR IN INJECTING cwrack AND