Trump 'angry baby' blimp gets green light to fly over London during president's visit

The six-metre balloon depicting Mr Trump as a nappy-clad orange baby will take flight from Parliament Square Gardens on 13 July.
14:17, UK, Thursday 05 July 2018 , By Bethany Minelle, news reporter

Source: news.sky.com/story/trump-angry-baby-blimp-gets-green-light-to-fly-over-london-during-presidents-visit-11426665
Archive: archive.fo/kgcY1

So, any bongs with a BB gun loicence gonna join in on the fun?

Attached: cdf5ee1321936e9e6154f25038da23f5-imagepng.png (750x563 59.92 KB, 92.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/2018/03/sadiq-khan-praises-hate-speech-laws/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All this projection.

Well, they have enough hot air to fill the blimp at least.

If it triggers Trump, I'm fine with it. I can't wait to see his salty "waaah dey mean to me mommy" tweets.

So powerful.

Anyone interested in a HWNDU style op to sabotage the balloon?

Attached: I'M FUCKING INVINCIBLE.jpg (584x622, 118.13K)

This is the evolution of the HWNDU capture the flag. You bongs better do something with this.

Who the fuck cares about a damn blimp. It's idiotic screeching. Meanwhile, Londoners can't go out at night because of sharia sand people, but yeah let's put up a blimp.

Trump is a kike.
>implying I'm a bot

Nobody actually cares, but it's a good chance to fuck with Londonistan by cutting the cord, or even popping it.

looks like you were dead on with your timing

It will be popped. Then they will find out who did it, and it will be Tommy Robinson 2.0 In fact this blimp may just start another English revolution.

Someone just needs to pay a Paki some cash to take the fall for user, then London will just pardon him because he's a "POC".

That's because you don't understand how the pay scale works. We don't need first post. We get the same amount of pay for getting in on the first 10 posts.

TRUMP IS BAD WE HAVE A BALLOON TO PROVE IT!!!!

DO NOT shoot the balloon!
You will be charged with terrorism because "what if it fell on someone??". Fucking JIDF terrorists, stop promoting felonies you morons!

Oh yeah, i hope it gets popped. Or at least someone releases their own balloon of a Muslim royal family or something.

More so my bitching is from the media side. On radio, news, aggregates its all about the damn balloon. I hate media news so damn much.

But do they have a loisence for that, m8?

Sure fam. Someone just needs to spray paint it, not even pop it.

Nah.

If Trump doesn't have that thing shot out of the sky, hes not the man he needs to be.

Attached: leftypol antifa.jpg (844x898, 14.98K)

Have your own floating pinata of sadiq, and when it's popped, butter knives and Schick razor blades rain down somewhere safe, but it takes a long time to confiscate, so the coppers can't take the usual 45 minutes to get ready before their shifts by unfurling their pride flags and painting their nails. So then they are really mad.

balloon mocking the orange kike in Chief of America
This is an act of antisemitism

u wot m8? we've not used that term for over 50 years

How much does a first post pay? Would you have got exponentially more money for shilling up as soon as a thread is posted?

Yes, literally in the article retard.

What we need to do is keep a tab on the amount of crime committed by Muslims during his visit and juxtapose it with the balloon.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2541x1066 265.1 KB, 1.13M)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1189x1497, 941.29K)

What's next, are people going to spray paint themselves gold to protest him?

Attached: 3b3d278cec169b1f25c496d43f3bf49e302334e5c334e72f3016268fc2bfc08c.jpg (214x332, 23.83K)

Why do all MAGApedo counter jihad queens all presume there is no common garden nigger crime in Britain?

Sadiq Khan won't permit it because he too is a fellow freemason and zionist

Attached: 2018-01-22-PHOTO-00000051-965x543[1].jpg (965x543, 72.32K)

Attached: Flour___Eggs_A4_Poster-cropped-page-001.jpg (375x374 147.7 KB, 19.73K)

An army of drones. greater than anything the skies of London have ever seen. Make it like the last stand of the RAF in 1940.

Who tives a shit?
Have a US jet blow it outta the sky.
Or maybe a helicopter.

most of the niggers are muslims, since they keep going to prison and getting radicalised

lots of 1st gen (((refugees))) from bokoharamistan too

You want the US to commit an act of war against the UK? Over a balloon? Now that, son, is salty.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1311x1400 205.14 KB, 907.54K)

they smell better that way too

Such trash.

Its obly an act of war if the opposing power can actually wage war against you.
UK cant do shit.
Its more like an act of dominance.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1341x363, 50.68K)

Terminal 3 was a mistake tbh fam.

Most of the niggers in Britian are commonwealth niggers you fucking aut-kike spastic

Seems legit tornigger.

Mmmmm delicious LARPing. So much salt over a balloon.

Attached: 4.jpg (188x268, 5.02K)

Yes, shoot the balloon, but do it from an isolated spot, get out as soon as you shoot, and have a few friends ready to alibi you as to "where you were" when it happened.

A random bullet, flying from an uncertain spot, is impossible to trace to any specific person.

Attached: 6SaidILoveYouValentine.gif (500x207, 860.99K)

Yes, and some will spray themselves with toxic/harmful paint without checking.

and reported.

Shitposter-in-Chief should just say he appreciates the blimp being given a set of straight white teeth instead of British teeth.

Not sure if you're joking or not. The UK couldn't lift a finger to American firepower. This isn't WW1.

You can't be a kike if your blood doesn't have YID attached to it, you fucking idiot.

Learn how genetic works.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1948x1371 187.92 KB, 305K)

What can the UK do tomthe US?
Tell me, oh projection queen, clearly saltiest of salty bitches?

Attached: e31f33b542ab9893e2fb38d0075881136237cfb732bcc25594df520d0988b9fc.jpg (391x515, 30.73K)

Attached: index.jpg (303x166, 12.72K)

Do you want to know who started the whole "part and parcel of living in a city" mantra
Your boy jewish Neocon kike Boris Johnson
It's almost as if the left and right are both jewish controlled gaslighting cunts like the MAGApede spastics here are

It doesn't matter. You people literally want a US fighter jet to take down a fucking balloon. That is literally the saltiest of salt ever.

You're like Ramzan Kadyrov crying into his pillow because his Instagram got shut down.
You're like.Xi Jinping banning Winnie the Pooh.

You are this crybaby salty over a balloon because it is being mean to Trump.

Why are so many proudboys on Zig Forums defending the jewish President Trump?
Some years after he won and proceeded to suck jew dick daily to rub his retarded fan bases faces in it

Cool when is there going to be a muslim invader rape gang balloon?

Fuck yeah, it'd be awesome. Plus, its not just 'a fucking balloon' - its a balloon, approved by the government of the capital city of what is supposed to be, what is ostensibly, an allied country, openyl and aggressively mocking the leader of the most militarily-powerful nation on fucking Earth.
Its just a joke, right? Okay, well, have some guys in an Apache come and blow it up with a hellfire missile, and hey, its just a joke, right?

Nah, the saltiest salt ever is… Hmmm, tough call… Its a toss up, between paying for a giant balloon to be made mocking the leader of a country that could utterly destroy your own overnight without any real blowback and petitioning the city to let you fly it 'in protest' when he comes to visit your awful little shithole of a capital city, and being a faggot coming to infinity/pol/ to project your saltiness onto others.

Literally who?
Its not like that at all - those were his own citizens mocking him. These are not Americans mocking Trump.
Your assmad is frustrating your sense, it seems.

Salty is making a big balloon to be 'mean' to the leader of the free world.
Dominance is blowing it out the sky with a smile on your face, you human projector.

Besides, bombing cities in brown countries is American tradition.

Attached: Make America Duff Again.JPG (1552x1086, 84.66K)

Sounds like a good time for Trump to test out a laser weapon on it. They probably have line of sight from the U.S. embassy.

Oh great, this faggot is back again.

Good luck with that, "Hate Speech isn't Free Speech" according to him.
nationalreview.com/2018/03/sadiq-khan-praises-hate-speech-laws/

That seems improbable.

pop it with a lazer

But Trump is a kike

White nationalism is the cure for White genocide.
By opposing White nationalism you are supporting White genocide.
Gas yourself.

Of course.
He knows what is up.
It is jihad. He is a jihadi. He pretends to be "reasonable" as a form of taqiyya.
His plan is to turn Britain into a brown muslum shithole.
Can't let those White "infidels" get in the way by talking about it, eh?

Cuck.

I would go to prison popping a blimp.

We need Trump to give us a good trade deal, this childish shit isnt helping.

I never said that that was their intent, if anything they just want to look like they're doing something and just piss people off

I also suggest a laser or a dart.
Watch out for cctv bullshit.

imagine popping that thing with a nerf gun and how fucking hilarious that would be.
mod the darts to have a needle at the end and use this nerf gun that can allegedly fire up to 100ft and watch the UK ban nerf guns as a result

Its kind of odd how you redditpedes are willing to do ops to shill for trump yet sperg hard when anyone does something to stop white genocide.
Really makes you think.

Already been done

Attached: cheeto faced Glenn Beck Does His Best Trump Impression.mp4 (640x360, 11.52M)

Getting close enough would be the hard part.
Crashing a cheap R/C plane [spoiler]]9/11 style[spoiler] into it would do the job though.

As much as trump may be a kike, considering in the current state of Bongistan, it only makes me like Trump in the end because of how incredibly fucking cucked Bongs are. Their entire country is being overrun with mudslimes and all the whites left are incredibly pathetic fags with no balls left

In Bongland Laws, "free speech" means speech only authorized by the government, and since the entire Bong government is libfags, well, you get the idea.

WE NEED TO FLY A RIVAL BLIMP OF THE PROPHET MOHAMMED AS A PIG

When will the leftists learn that they are just giving Trump free advertisement?

Best idea in this entire fucking pathetic thread. Seriously, a faggot actually proposed wasting jet fuel and a tomahawk missile on this? Just take a cheap RC plane and attach a homemade bayonet to it. That'd be a great fuck you to the Muslim mayor of London without seeming too salty about the balloon.

But you'd rather just stay on your lazy asses posting memes about the 56%, wouldn't you?

-Die Amerikaner haben uns verboten, Flugzeuge zu bauen, ich sage, wir werden so viele Flugzeuge bauen, dass der Himmel schwarz ist und die Vögel zu Fuss gehen müssen!-
-Adolf Hitler

Attached: Cunt.jpg (1200x630, 117.58K)

Attached: jew-york-shitty.jpg (1025x682, 258.82K)

I'm gonna laugh when Trump rolls out the pepes and smugs at the same time he walks down the steps of the plane.

Attached: ree88d.jpg (1280x904, 327.61K)

Why wasn't there a tar baby/ lawn jockey balloon for Obama?

Attached: tar baby.jpg (500x532, 19.78K)

The Americans have forbidden us to build aircraft, I say we will build so many planes that the sky is black and the birds have to walk! -

Attached: bummer.jpg (560x421, 73.38K)

This thread proves beyond all doubt that MAGApedos are the greatest threat to white survival

"Oh, kids, you know how they are. Hey Barron? You're admonished."

Trump should just mercy nuke the shithole tbh.

If Trump and Trump fans vanish right this instance, what benefit would it have for white survival? Before 2015 it seems all we were hoping for was the race war and for everything to burn to the ground, no hope, only righteous blood lust. Zig Forums at the time only wanted to watch Ferguson and Baltimore burn.

I do hope for a good synthesis between the two though, the real-life activism,rallies, parties, gatherings of the MAGA crowds and the hyper focussed antisocial bunkered intelligentia of Zig Forums planning, propagandizing and guiding events.

Bow and Arrow or crossbow

So quiet they won't be able to hear where it came from. But honestly Trump should slap on high tariffs for this disrespect

It's probably better to bring this to /polmeta/ or petition the mods/global mods.