Quit working - draw welfare - fight

Quit working - draw welfare - fight

The only reason why western European men don't fight back is because they think they have something to lose, but in reality very few really do.

An average salary buys you a 1BR near work at best and you'll always be dodging rapefugees regardless who live just around the corner.

Just draw welfare like them, which in turn will make it meaningless if you go to prison or not, band together with fellow unemployed whites and fight back.

All assets of real value have been bought up by jews already and the economy has been jewed to death. Even if you're a frickin' CEO this won't buy you much real upside anymore.

YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE ANYMORE

Attached: index.jpg (364x138, 6.04K)

Since I've visibly white how do I go about doing this? I can't just walk into an office and have a cat-jew-hag fill out the forms for me.

Idk which country you're from but applying for welfare is easy in western Europe.

Obviously start hiding any assets above 4k euroshekels or so you have 6 months prior to applying.

I recommend taking a non kosher lawyer with you to deal with the initial application process that is specialized in welfare law so they know they can't fuck with you.

They love to mess with lone white males trying to withhold welfare as long as possible giving them as hard of a time as possible but once lawyers come into play they back off easily.

Doesn't cost you much and after the application has gone through they'll even pay for your lawyers.

Even the hopeless retards on r9k have trouble getting NEETbux. What makes you think a healthy white man would get a single cent?

Easy, if your in Australia say you're half-aboriginal. If you're in America, say you're retarded. In the UN, just say you are a Muslim

Is gaming addiction still a thing? If so, has anyone gotten money out of that?

sage

This is antithetical to the principles of metaphysical war. This is kikish shit. This is lowly subhuman behavior. If you want to rebel against the system pull a Ted and live a life of rugged independence in the woods

I wasn't claiming you should pretend to be retarded, I was just giving suggestions as to how to get welfare
My cousin actually got welfare by pretending to aboriginal so it does work

not possible in most parts of Europe

even Varg is probably a 20 min drive away to some city and has noisy cuck neighbours

If it's time for you to get on welfare it's time for you to dehumanize yourself and face to bloodshed

No way Mr. Shekelberg.

Attached: niggafied.gif (638x520, 4.24M)

Fuck off! That is NOT the road to self improvement we need to be on. DONT QUIT YOUR JOB! Get better at it, and get a raise! Theres enough methhead trash white folks on welfare as it is. You wont making a statement.

This. /thread

Most people work at dead end jobs that barley pay, saying "Just improve lol" won't help them in the end

For all the shit people give America, this is the one area that no one can contest: It has vast tracts of land and you can disappear in it practically overnight. The weather south of the Mason-Dixon line is bearable without modern conveniences like air conditioning or electric/gas heat. While there are roads just about everywhere, the areas they don't reach are far larger than the ones they do.

It's entirely possible to come here on a travel visa, disappear into the woods, and not look back.

Then get a job that requires more intellect than a nigger. Turn wrenches, fix electronics, do something that makes you use your brain and prove you are good at it. Its not imppssible, bit you can onlt attain it with a ppsitive additude. I sat on welfare 3 years before getting redpilled and getting my shit straight. You can too

What a shill. Fuck off leftist scum.

Why would I ever give up my perch, where I lavish in jew'd cultural propoganda? Where I wake up in fear of what everyone else is doing around me, but can wash it all away in the pursuit of Federal Reserve notes? Where I can find have everything Ive ever wanted in life in exchange for freedom? Why would I devote my life to anything other than this, especially since it's all I've known?

Fuck off moshe.