Are Turks white?

Now before some autists get mad about this question, here me out: Turks breeded with whites and became white, the same way Hungarians and Bulgarians did. Turks are certainly whiter than (((Greeks))), (((Armenians))), (((Georgians))) and (((Macedonians))).

Discuss.

Attached: 50CAF1EA-D696-49DF-9F9D-D28FAE82381E.jpeg (564x749 845.29 KB, 79.9K)

No.

/discussion over

What is white?

What isn’t white?

always were white
racially Slavic/Med, linguistically Slavic, only adopted the name of a Turkic tribe

pic the first, and only the first

The Turks brought all the Syrians over.
Turks are ultra-Juden with no cocc

Attached: AnonisTiger.jpg (336x188, 33.81K)

Descend from the Ural Mountains near Kazakhstan, were formerly Huns.

There’s a reason for that…

You’re falling for an alt-kike and (((Armenian))) (((Gayreek))) meme that holds no solid foundation. We’re white and native to Anatolia.

No.

Are mulattos white too, roach?

Attached: Turkroach Fate.mp4 (384x288, 2.87M)

Anatolia use to be white and a huge section of the Turkish upper strata was almost entirely european pics related are ataturk and the current Turkish Royals but the vast majority of Turks are arabs and the real Turks are central Asians.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (219x288 19.25 KB, 8.33K)

Shouldn't you be spamming another wh*toid thread on 4cuck, or have you gotten bored of that?

Attached: kari52.jpg (999x799 29.24 KB, 109.02K)

Vast majority of Turks are Slavic by origin, we’re white.

Back to 4kike for you.

Check out these Aryan specimen.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (265x190 297.09 KB, 133.77K)

Always remember to ask Americans for advice on who is white and who isn't white, because that's not a fucking stupid idea at all

Turkics were white before, that's why Hungarians or Bulgarians still are. Turkics didn't breed with white people, they bred with pakies and niggers.

There are a few pockets of whites in Turkey, but Turks are not white.

Turk Turks*

>cherry picked photos of untermensch (((K*rds))) is proof that Turks aren’t white
Kill yourself.

even Chechens are whiter than Turks
hell even Georgians, Albanians, and Bosniaks

Shqiptards are literal gypsies, kys Amerimutt.

But your cherrypicked photos are proof of something?
How did you think this thread would go? Half of anons can't even decide if Spaniards and Italians are white, let alone Turks.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (478x757, 569.89K)

turks are a mess

literally Slavs have more of a claim to Anatolia than you

they're turdish rape babies, so yeah, they're gyppos like you
not amerimutt btw

typical tricks, shlomo

kill yourself kike faggot

Guys it's the shitskin turk who spams webms of niggers attacking whites on 4chan all the time, sage and ignore.

Though now that I think about it, is this homoturk part of a psyop team, with his spam and thrad derailing? Imkikey and Phantasm are said to be turks, maybe there's a sayanim team in Turkey shilling on imageboards.

Turks (back then The Ottoman Empire) were enslaving thousands of whites so to some degree they are white as a result of that mixing.

They were whites once, taken by the dark powers, tortured and mutilated. A ruined and terrible form of life.

Attached: theywerewhite.jpg (1600x1203, 241.03K)

You amerimutts and eurotrash are mad that we have laid claim to your women ahaha, just go to Vienna or Berlin one day if any of you can and see the amount of our guys mixing it up with your women. We mostly prefer the blondes ahaha.

Yeah because you conquered the place where Slavs come from, and imported Ukrainians to rule you.

Interesting how he hasn't responded to my allegations…

Yep, you're that specific turk, I could tell almost from the onset. What team do you work for and how many of you are on it? Your shit goes on nearly 24/7 on 4chan, so there are clearly more than one of you.

Now he's upset on the internet.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1000x1000, 1009.66K)

they are violent barbarians in any civilized country. deport.

I don’t know what you’re talking about. A lot of Turks mainly use 4chan, but some of us have migrated here to colonize this place like we do in the real world with Europe and Anatolia.

I am a very newfag, but is this a jew/shill? 'cause it's kind of harder to spot them on 4Chan than here lol

You tell me, OP. By the way you can't become White, nigger.

Attached: Turk.jpg (640x480, 95.67K)

At least onionchan is free from those shitskins as they are too retarded to figure out how to get there.

Attached: E88CE7C9-A8FA-4AA5-AB42-FE06940B7269.jpeg (179x147, 15.4K)

You know exactly what I'm talking about. What online kike team are you a part of? You're not normal even for a regular anti-white turk troll. Not like you'll honestly answer anyway, but at least a hint, come on Suleiman Davutoglu.

This character goes beyond a regular troll. He's part of an ongoing psyop.

Why are we even still having these threads? Why are they not ban on sight? Fuck off back to cuckchan.

Attached: Mehmet my son_02e7e0_5665318.jpg (485x769, 83.17K)

Why are you mad that Turkish men are now colonizing the wombs of your women? Ahah

I'm white as fuck

Attached: juko.png (489x652, 628.64K)

Siktir hahah, plenty of Turks now on Zig Forums and you’re mad at me for letting them come here from 4chan? We don’t do psyop, we just take your women for our consumption.

Just sage or fuck off, idiot, they're only going to respond to you with a bump. Fucking fresh off the boat from cuckchan, you must be.

literally it's more common for a turkish bitch to go with a human male than vice versa

Soon enough, we will have this and more.

Attached: 2FAB4B87-AC41-47DD-9A08-A2A239F27EE3.jpeg (728x424, 53.31K)

Die.

Come to Vienna then, you will see exact opposite. Inferior A*strian men can’t stop their women from being with us

Counter-response which is arguably more important:
Does loudly calling Turks unwhite contribute at all to the reversal of our genocide? And I can't believe I'm dragging this out as an example – would you have been more receptive to Imkamphy's antics if he had been a big beautiful Aryan instead? Not "if he had the noble Teutonic spirit but was also a piece of shit," but "if he had the physiognomy of a Visigoth in his Rome-sacking prime but was also a piece of shit".

Attached: GET_IT_OFF.jpg (500x357, 56.36K)

Armenians are white.

Whites are the most beautiful race, lad. Turks literally walk on all fours. Stay mad.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (423x340, 390.38K)

Attached: images (18).jpg (288x175, 8.67K)

Attached: 708AA0A2-5E58-4092-A659-627DB6E53808.jpeg (890x536, 98.3K)

Zig Forums is btfo

Fuck you and your weak D&C garbage, nigger shitting fuck faggot.

Attached: scfingie.gif (200x150, 4.24M)

Turks are a genetically mixed ethnic group. They have fundamental Caucasoid characteristics such as a high nasal profile and lots of body hair.

Negroes in Africa don't have much body hair, and members of the Mongoloid subspecies have considerably less body hair than Caucasoids have. (Think of the wispy beards in Chinese movies.) High nasal profiles, from say Prince Charles to Marie Antoinette & etc are also a characteristic of Whites. By contrast Nogs and Chinks have low nasal bridges.

But Turks are mixed. With exactly whom I dunno. With Mongoloids? Maybe. With brown people from Central India? Perhaps. Like the Roma maybe.

So the answer to your question depends upon what purity standard you set.

Attached: surreal man beast adou.jpg (500x500, 35.17K)

Turkey was once populated by whites but it got blacked by shitskins centuries ago. Naturally there are still some pure white remnants, just like Syria, Lebanon etc. That doesn't make Turks white.

If Turks are White then so are Jews. Caucasoid =/= White. Caucasoid is a broad classification that includes all Europeans, Semites, Levantines, Mesopotamians and even Indians and mixed Oceanic peoples.
Whites are Caucasoids native to Europe or Finno-Uralic(they're mixed Caucasoid Mongoloid) early migrant peoples like the Magyars and Fins.

Turks are none of these. Turks originate in the areas around Kazakhstan and are mixed with Arabs, Anatolians, Greeks and Levantines.
It's unlikely they're heavily mixed with mongoloids, though, as they generally lack Mongoloid features(as can be seen with Uralic Caucasoids).

Furthermore, it is possible that Greeks and Italians have Levantine heritage as - before interbreeding with Germans, Celts and Slavs - they had characteristics not unlike that of Levantines(think of Assad's grey eyes) and so it could potentially be said that if Greeks and Italians are White so are some Palestinians and ancient Egyptians(though not modern ones due to high degrees of interbreeding with Arabs).

Or, to put it another way, Jews and Palestinians are objectively Whiter than Turks.

Are turks hu'white?
NO

The more pertinent question is whether Turks and Albos are human beings.

Attached: f2ef8e4d05f5d0f4997aa014a92e1af9f940a3ef.jpg (680x480, 28.17K)

Now that's the real hard hitting question.

Attached: Turkroach.jpg (1591x892, 292.84K)

don't be so fucking stupid, kill yourself

THICC

Hello Kara Booga poster

Attached: turkey.jpg (490x604, 30.32K)

Attached: turkey53121.jpg (606x592, 55.88K)

Jesus…
That’s some untermensh shit

Ahmed, what's with the underage boy photos in (((your))) post?
Like black Eskimos and white africans??

The whites in turkey are not turks. Turks are mongols. The "white turks" are slavs that your ancestors raped or kidnapped. Turkey is a mix of many races, that's why erdogan is delaying your inevitable fragmentation.

Soon, Kurds will take 1/4th of turkey with the help of USA. Then whites at Istinpoli might make their own semi-state. It will be beautiful. Hahaha :D

Prove that's not an Italian.

"Caucasoid" is a meaningless term. Caucasoid equals non-african, non-slant-eyed asian. Nothing else. There are over one thousand million caucasians living in the indian subcontinent alone. None of them are white. Turks are from the same racial stock as the roachpeoples of the middle east and central asia. They are not POL - they are POC.