Observation on Trump Montana speech

Trump is campaigning for some Montana official right now and I noticed an interesting crowd reaction in his speech. He opened by mentioning legislation that the sitting congressman voted along DNC lines on:

People want deportations, and care about nothing else.

Just pointing out that people want ethnostate, and everyone can feel the pressure of what's coming. Next economic collapse will be racewar

Attached: 250px-Montana_in_United_States.svg.png (250x155, 26.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/11816605.html
reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-immigration/immigration-top-issue-for-u-s-voters-economy-a-close-second-reuters-ipsos-poll-idUSKBN1JV31K
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm watching too.
Bild dat wal

It might be just a little too much to jump straight to the conclusion of "They want an ethnostate" - I think somewhere deeply inside they do, it's a natural instinct after all, but programming and being way too nice and good as people that they would accept concessions and compromises.

This is why "It's okay to be white" was so effective - Perhaps a campaign that says "It's okay to want your own homeland/ethnic state" would help people dare to speak up more into that direction.

Jahbz Jahbz Jahbz

Mostly whites in Montana
Tacks kutz…

Apple computer bringing back jahbz.
Manufacturers happy about future.
Repealed aspect of Obama care individual mandate.

You mean, people want a government that protects them and their children and the Jews just manufacture consensus? Shocking.

Wuz a big ripoff
Bai bettur helthkar
Anwar in alaskya
Bla bla bla…..
We love our minors…kek

Jahbz…..
Parriss Klimate akord.
Seems like the whole speech is based on "Vote Republican because all we have done so far."

I suppose it works. It lacks the power of Uncle Adolf's speeches but let's hope that comes later, perhaps with the right guy in charge after Trump.

Talking about chyna
he said something to the effect of, "we are going to win the trade war with China."
Whereas he has been saying no trade war.

Barron is a time traveler…

BUILD THE WALL DEPORT THEM ALL

Maga hats…
Created 7 trillion in wealth
Fastest growing economically in world
Whatever it is we are doing really well.
Taking care of vets
Woof woof.
Amerika iz being respected agin

get a life nigga

Dey kant tek it
Amerika Fürst
Ja ja ja…..
1000 points of light
Rebuilding ekonomie
Dey wanna kum in.
Gotta dew it legally
Pentagon
SPACE FORCE
KEK

Fuck off. I'm bored
Repeating what he's saying.

I don't get it.

Fire VA employees for fucking up
Vets…
VA appointments…

I'm just giving a shorthand summary of his speech

…forin aidz
Izzreal…aid
We got 68 votes for not doin' nuthin
We are standing up for flag
Cheering
NFL
Going into locker room…

Attached: 1462122856672.gif (720x508, 3.21M)

Dis NFL commissioner
Ratings down
We are changing Washington
We need Matt Rosendale
Sounds like a jew.
Get your ass out to vote
He said it

Zig Forums is a board about politically incorrect politics and current events. This fits neatly.

Acting presidential jokes…
Peypols of Montonya
Woo cheering………..
USA USA. Yada Yada
Jew S A
Ancestors built it all
This state
Settlers and shit

I usually live shitpost movies.

Death to the jews

Attached: 9a172e255b43b98c4ac19def78ac91e1dfe1a45b68b6798968c6e16f8527dea9.gif (640x480, 713.3K)

Dey had hart…
Dey lubbed deir gawd.
Dey new how 2 win….
We are gonna keep on winning
Never surrender
Go forward to biktory
We bleed red white and blue and shit
Together
We will make America great again
End???
Yeah.

Attached: 1462392197127-0.gif (996x1000, 581.49K)

They want their ethnostate and to eat it too. They want all the benefits of diversity (e.g. food, music, art, and feeling good about helping others) as long as the consequences are no where near their house. It is a both a gift and a curse that is in the white man's nature to crave novelty. When properly applied it can take us to the stars, but when combined with the merchants tricks, it wrecks nations.

WE

Yeah, if only we could have more valuable people as highly educated in the art of typing like a retard, then people like you would finally completely feel at home.

I will live shitpost anything.
Even Martha Stewart

MAGA

Attached: 286da3f8e78560d0fcaf6017e683b6d78d731b92f315c49836956a76bf45ed1a.jpg (900x1027, 162.97K)

Go be a nigger somewhere else, cuckchanner

Who does OP thinks lives in Montana and goes to political rallies? This is Joe Public.

They want and need healthcare.

They have no money so it's largely meaningless to them.

electric jew programming. It's been accepted for decades now.

Forget ideology. To win the hearts and minds, we must improve fellow Whites lives. If a guy is losing sleep over bills, wtf are you talking to him about, identarianism for? How does that HELP HIM, today? People see MS13 types cunts on the jew box and the devastation spic drugs have had on their communities and as a result, are afraid. Stopping that shit NOW, is what they want. That's how it's done. Dank Hitler memes just scare them away like MS13 type bullshit. You have to walk before you can run. So first you show them you're a good guy by getting stuff they care about DONE. After that, we can talk about some other things.

doesnt look like a jew, and matt = mathew is more christian than jewish, but still a possibility

Attached: Matt-Rosendale2.jpg (1120x630, 75.49K)

I remember when Goons were subtle and clever

Attached: 617e496e7d3a93fcfadd2945925e4c381570a0d9d06464bc1a8ffadb94fb610c.gif (286x310, 688.23K)

Seriously Nigger, get with it.

He looks like Henry Rollins.

Attached: HenryRollins2010.jpg (1200x900, 63.6K)

The whole synopsis of Trump's Speech was:
1. Vote for this Republican dude,
2. Look what Republican (((Neo-Conservatives))) have done for the U.S. of A., and,
3. MAGA (Again)

- see hooktube embed - I didn't do a summary of anyone else because I wasn't watching live at the time.

wew user i was just typing your exact post out then i saw you beat me to it….

i thought there were some real high energy moments in that crowd, they seemed pumped for a lot of points Trump brought up not just immigration

I remember when fags like you were less insufferable.
KYS weebnigger.

Illegal aliens (hispanics) are tops in DUI, pedopizza and break and enters. It's a third world country, the worst aspects of the jew hidden behind a brown exterior. "They're not sending their best."

we can't afford to bribe the lemmings with stuff
the system does that as well as it can or has to to maintain control and authority, legitimacy

What you gonna do, Nigger?

Attached: db0253d06cde8960b1736f9240d48fcdfad8c3f75898b2f7de3079718f3f1c22.png (398x370, 214.81K)

We can't let kiked western civilization continue as is. It will collapse at some point, better to have it collapse now than in 20 years. The longer we keep it running along, the more cancer will spread, just as it has in every aging super power through history.

Trumpowitz knows if he fails to build that concrete behemoth, its game over for the kikenstein clan. What they dont seem to understand is EVERYBODY knows (((who's))) behind it now.

Live a long, healthier life, laughing away knowing that a weebkike like you will die in the next 10 years due to diabetes.

Get lost and get fucked, Goon.

Attached: b4149d45e8ca0f4c7cda2e46d461b9dcf0c42629ec63aad04bfb1f92bd1c2c5f.gif (386x232, 2.72M)

being proud of outliving a pathetic weeb failure is nothing to be angry about lmao.
But enjoy being delusional, stay mad retard.

Angry Goon gonna swoon over a Japanese Toon?

Attached: bd81210347cb2c58dffe5a5484c863ab695a7b747dea8ffb8628253790dc14f0.gif (342x342 622.88 KB, 391.97K)

They're being paid a salary now, not per post. We're just too (((effective))).

What the fuck happened? How the Fuck Do goons go from Paying 10 bucks to Shitpost to international political intrigue? How the fuck did they get so full of trannies and Duginist kikes?

Spam more weebtears, weebkike, go ahead, your tears are spicy, it's beyond the salt meter.

Just walk away, Goon. You can't do shit. you can't even lurk for the 2 years required.

Attached: 9a076e3cc640319f47671c84479db6ab4c4567a2efa214201b569d504ec4b178.png (237x200 44.36 KB, 31.29K)

I made a thread to discuss the "thousand points of light" which I thought was the most significant part of the speech.
8ch.net/pol/res/11816605.html

this was not just some off-the-cusp remark. It had deeper meaning. I made a thread to discuss it, didn't notice you'd made a thread for the Montana Rally, sorry OP. What do y'all think of Trump bringing up a famous NWO/Bush Cabal phrase?

Attached: Andrei Rublev banner.jpg (1000x600, 221.71K)

Attached: 10bux.webm (320x240, 4.21M)

If all the shitskins were deported, all the other issues would stop mattering.
Can it even happen anymore? I've moved to the "whitest" state in the union… and the gene pool is shit. A large percentage of the "white christians" look part kike.

Montanans only care about Montana staying as Montana, they don't really care who gets elected as Montana stays the same
recently lots of whites have been fleeing from California and similar states to Montana which is upsetting to them
Montanans realized that more borderhopping means more California cucks ruining Montana so they care most about a secure border

Leftists and libertarians that flee their left wing and liberal shitholes need to be deported back to their diverse states that they helped create.

*Weebhurt.

Montana and Idaho were big WN states in the last few decades. Probably a lot of literally hitlers in Montana.

It's so fucking odd how you can make normalfags go full 14/88 if you lead them there deceptively, and make it feel like they're not racist. It's very obvious that people support deporting the spics because they're non-white, not because of diluting the unskilled labor market. I really underestimate how important symbols, bias, and emotion are in the human mind.

Recent polling data confirm. Talking >/= 60%.

New Reuters Article on Drudge:

Immigration the top issue for voters

Economy second place

>reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-immigration/immigration-top-issue-for-u-s-voters-economy-a-close-second-reuters-ipsos-poll-idUSKBN1JV31K

President Donald Trump Questions "A (((Thousand Points of Light)))"

"We're going to disband ICE!" was possibly the stupidest possible thing the Democrats could have picked to run on. Of course Trump sat there and stoked those fires when he noticed them on the verge of fucking up, pushing Maxine Waters into the spotlight on it.

It's D&C and many legal spics want their annoying cousins out of their living room couch and to stop molesting their kids.

Deportations of illegal immigrants . . . when we should be stopping immigration as a whole. Don't try to tell me that some slight difference of applause all of the sudden means fags who go to these rallies represent right-wing death squads, half of them are okay with gay rights and try as hard as possible not to seem racist. Fuck you OP, I don't buy it, as much as I want to.

Attached: NAMA_Aphrodite_Pan_&_Eros.jpg (800x1306, 234.94K)