Aryan Hirsuteness

Why do Caucasoids have more body hair than Mongoloids and Negroids?

Like, what's the point of it? It seems like we're the only ones who can properly grow a beard or have a carpet on our chest without any mixing. That, and we tend to have more developed brow ridges.

Attached: 1438781726749.jpg (1365x2048 3.03 MB, 342.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/3WP1a
analyseeconomique.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/richard-d-fuerle-erectus-walks-amongst-us.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Neanderthal genies

This game is getting gayer by the second.

Are we more primitive in that regard (not intellectually obviously)?

you sure seem to be primitive intellectually. are you american or just an americanised fag?
what does body hair have to do with primitive?

Are you retarded? A troll? A shitposter? Hair has nothing to do with primitiveness. You might as well argue that being a manlet is more ädvanced because you don't [i]need[/i] to be over 6 foot tall in this day and age.

Oh no, I fucked up the text. Maybe I am primitive after all. Damn this thick body hair preventing me from posting like an advanced user.

Depends on which aspect. In fast twitch reactions we are slower than the groids. We didn’t have to content with giant cats that would eat us if we stood around when they were on the prowl.

So in basic reflex the groids are faster, which is why they are generally better at boxing.

For spacial and whatnot we are better, because our prey was often hidden and required stalking.

The other races are all different in many regards. Asians are on a completely different level with regards to moving silently. I have never met an Asian that you could hear walk without heels or heavy boots.

Nice slide thread, kike

Genetic diversity is a benefit. Niggers are practically inbred and correspondingly retarded.

Jews are even more inbred btw.

Apes are short though and Caucasians are the tallest race.

Attached: The Thinking Kike.jpg (539x750, 138.76K)

No, Jew women are constantly recruiting unscrupulous men to join them in creating more Jews.

Attached: Manlet gonna fuck you up.jpg (634x865, 280.84K)

Because Europe is colder on average you utter mong. Before clothes we were even hairier.

Then why are Eskimos far less hairy than whites?

While this is true, they are also passing on their already genetically broken DNA so with any luck, even this glut of genetic material won't save them in the end.

Bugs generally are and chugs are just another bug offshoot.

Warmth. If you're kicking it in the black forest in December, you want body hair. If you're sodomizing your brother Tyrone in some, subSaharan shithole, you don't. Not thread worthy, cunt.

Read this book:
archive.is/3WP1a
analyseeconomique.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/richard-d-fuerle-erectus-walks-amongst-us.pdf

Attached: 4ded7b8ab04cfd0d0ccc47a661fc92c9f509a795d99660e8344c9d56460cc62f.jpg (1012x1280, 480.17K)

We are men. Everyone else is a pile of shit bugs I will unfortunately have to squash with das boot.

Winter, dipshit.

Where the fuck do you get faster reflexes for the fucking niggers? Boxing? You mean one of the many sports which DON"T reveal how groids are roided to hell and back just to compete, or how matches are clearly setup to have em thrown for the fucking niggers? Niggers are only able to follow the simplest of directions and retain only the slightest of muscle memory, after four thousand catches yes, anyone, will be pretty decent at naturally catching without thinking. If this twitch response was even the slightest bit true niggers would be cake at ice hockey and baseball, but are dogshit even w the best help.

The only thing the niggers do better is run like faggots and demand gibs.

We're from the snowy parts of the world. Great thread btw

because cold

Because Europeans lived in cold areas.

Sage

Every jew in the world is at least a 30th cousin with every other jew. You can't get more collectively incestuous than that when it comes to a race. Of course, they project this embaressing fact onto whites to instill the "whites are the most inbred" lie.

What are you talking about?
Even female niggers have as much chest hair as your 1st pic

I think you mean

That said, they aren't wrong. You need to be at least 6'3". That's skating by at the bare minimum and you're still an honorary manlet.

Attached: caucausoids.png (1152x899, 1.12M)

Eskimos.
Mongols.
Amerindians north of the Mojave Desert and southeast US.

All lived in harsher climates than Europe, especially the Mediterranean, yet are far less hirsute.

Also jumping. The mechanical advantage they have for running applies to jumping too.

Caucasoids (the groups definable as a single species): Europeans, North Africans, middle easterners, and northern Indians.
Caucasians (whites): Europeans

Learn before posting.

Caucasoids are neither white, nor European

First, winter.
Second, the guy in your pic has probably taken anabolic steroids. Steroids are also androgenic and thus grow body hair and can also lead to baldness (see cap on head).

Third, sage for shit thread. OP is a faggot.

Nigs actually allocate body fat in different places and also less (from a different, warmer climated), which makes them seem more "toned" even if they're unathletic.
However whites have way more brute strength which is ideal for an agrarian/settled lifestyle, just look at world records for weightlifing, heaviest weightclass are whites and while the lighter weightclass guys are all chinks. No nigs in sight.
Nigs are pretty much good for running and jumping period and repetitive, low-strength level tasks while working in the sun/heat.

Hey Jude. Swede here. Almost no body hair. Shit thread.

Next you'll ask why niggers have dark skin. Hint: it's because they live in a hot, sunny place.

Yes we did… and we fucking hunted them into extinction because we're not niggers.

Attached: 1280px-BC-018T-Sabercat-Tarpit-r2-Lo.jpg (1280x1035, 142.43K)

Other cold adapted races evolved in places like Mongolia, which has blasting freezing wind. Body hair in those conditions trap snow and ice and promote frostbite.
Europe is mostly mountains, fjords, and coasts. Still cold as shit but not as dry and windy, therefore hair was less a liability and useful as insulation.
Sage for low effort OP.

This is the exact OPPOSITE of what is found and known. European peoples for example have the least amount of pubic hair, women often have just a sprinkling even well into their adult years.

Europe is fucking cold.

Doesn't explain why Italians are so hairy though.

I'll make some effort in explaining this. People who keep saying

Attached: rad-mong.png (430x323 72 KB, 47.43K)

More hair more sweat wicking. More sweat wicking more pheromone dispersal.
Also as far as I can tell Europeans have been dressed the longest. First to wear pants. As such it may have been a way to keep rough fabric off the bare flesh.

So why are Arabs/Turks so hairy?

They are caucasoid. There is a branch off between indo-europeans and semite/turks later on. The sexual dimorphism within the semite/arab/turk is not nearly as much as the indo-european. Because despite having a lot of body hair like any other Caucasian. Indo-europeans have light body hair that differentiates themselves from the opposite sex (women are still hairy but the light hair is hidden with the light skin). Meaning, out of all Caucasoid races… Indo-europeans have the biggest phenotype differentiation. We are distant relatives to the turk/arabs. Not directly related.

Also you are forgetting who controlled the majority of the ME for the past 8000 years (its no wonder where some of their genetics come from)

Attached: pamiri-afghani.jpg (600x390, 44.52K)

Das Boot? The boat? You mean "mit den Stiefeln".

Hockey at the higher levels is all about who can think the fastest.

This is the stupidest fucking dog shit thread ever.

Whites are not the most hairy race on the planet by a long shot, nigger OP

The sand niggers are BY FAR the most hairy, it's not even comparable

Do a search for "arab unibrow" and you will see what I am talking about - White people are not nearly as hairy as the sand niggers

Fucking kill yourself you fucking cunt what a shit tier topic

Attached: unibrows_640_04.jpg (640x425, 51.29K)

Are you retarded? Did you even look at your own photo? She doesn't have a real unibrow; it's makeup.

Wow man you sure got me. Nice catch. Did the kikes give you a scholarship? I wish I had picked a photo with a genuine sand nigger unibrow it would have made my point for me.

so we can feel it when a mosquito lands on us

Why do white people who live in cold climates have more hair? Let me think about this maybe it is to stay warmer you fucking retard.

Did you forget how to sage nigger?

It's the worst thing about being white. What sick god would put a bunch of hair right by an asshole.

Well, you see, we used to be werewolves until the (((vampires))) and their reptilian overlords realigned the original trajectory of the Moon. Our body hair is a vestigial element of our lupine past.

We wuz neanderthals.

Attached: NR6xg3w_d.jpg (640x296, 25.69K)

6'4 king of the manlets here.
Only one more inch and I would have been an acceptable height, feels bad man.

Cold ass winters.

And you lose your ethnic composition with it. Youre left with religion, but theyre mostly secular now. Title of "jew" is empty and baseless one.

Its about dry cold, problem solved.

Less time in the cold, neanderthals are really old, eskimos are just a novelty.

You know my pain.

Neanderthal DNA.

Because it keeps you warm and aids evaporation of sweat in cold weather.
OP is surely a shitskin if he has to ask this.
No, ample body hair makes a huge difference. When you're outdoors on a cold day and the piloerection hits, it's like a wave of heat spreading over your body, really comfy.
Something women and shitskins will never know and yet more evidence that a woman's place has always been the home (kept warm by fire.)

Oh, and as for the "aids evaporation" part.
Yes. It does.
If you don't wear an underlayer in winter then your sweat and body humidity will condense inside your clothing which is uncomfortable at best, deadly at worst.
To get around this, moderns wear underlayers. The best underlayer material is wool (animal hair).
Stone age man did not have ready access to fabric for multiple underlayers of garments, so ample body hair served the same purpose.
It creates "breathing" space between your skin and your outer layer, traps warmth and allows air to slowly circulate, aiding evaporation of sweat.
I have no academic sources because I figured this out through my own experience as a White man with ample body hair. There can be no historical records of this because these people did not know writing, and it will never occur to a low-T, non-White, or female researcher because it's outside their own experience.
tl;dr body hair is very functional in cold climates, this can be PROVEN by studying hairy men who live in them. From this PROOF it is possible to infer BEYOND ALL REASONABLE DOUBT that body hair was also very important for those who came before and relied on it not just for comfort but for life.
Some experiments you can do if you're hairy.

Final point
Eskimos survive despite their background, not because of it. They're genetically retro-fitted for cold climates, late comers. The Northern European man had much longer to adapt.