49% Of Americans Believe Trump is a Racist

A new poll promoted by CNN and MSNBC shows that the majority of Americans think their President is racist.

Of course, not only is the poll accepted as proof but we all know if many people say something it must be true argumentum ad populum. We also know that a "racist" is worst thing anyone can be in Jewish America. It is like being a Satanist during the witch trials of medieval Europe.

The conservative commentator explains this poll is merely showing how divided and rhetorical America has become. The great pinnacle of negro intellectualism, Michael Eric Dyson, struggles to hold his power word "racist" down in his neck beard as long as possible but eventually it explodes out in a long winded tirade against white people and the KKK.

MSNBC reveling in the poll.

Pinnacle of honesty

Fuck off nigger.
Remember anons;
Report D&C threads.
Sage D&C threads.
Filter D&C threads.

Remember anons;
Report slide threads.
Sage slide threads.
Filter slide threads.

That's a big white pill if true, because it means a significant number of white Americans would be willing to vote for a president even if they think he's "racist."

Sage for a low quality thread. 49% isn't a "majority," unless you're using Common Core math or something, and if I wanted to give JewYube clicks and traffic, I wouldn't be fucking here. Do better next time, OP.

Dont you cucks understand "majority" is their wording and it refers to the majority of people who gave an opinion on the poll. IE more than the 47% who said no.

"Racist" is a dead meme. Lefttards flog dead memes harder than King Nigger sucks dicks.

Attached: 1488987289050.jpg (552x373, 33.82K)

How many of those think it's a good thing?

Attached: racism.png (1640x6944, 2.49M)

how come they never ask me my opinion

That's the Oxford American definition. Expressing superiority without a metric is worthless. Is it long distance running? Intelligence? Strength? Prejudice is another good one.

>1 preconceived opinion that is not based on reason or actual experience: English prejudice >against foreigners | anti-Jewish prejudices. [Gotta get that one in there]
Here even the definition is wrong. The term comes from the Latin praejudicium, which means as the English word sounds: 'in advance' judgment. In advance is just a learned behavior from previous experience, which is obviously a useful trait because it increases the survival probability of an organism; even insects have some capability to learn from past experience. It is both reasonable and likely that a person living on this earth has notice a pattern of negative experience in dealing with niggers. Racism is natural and beneficial.

Any time someone mentions the KKK tell them more people go to a WNBA game than are in the KKK. They will feel retarded.

I love animals, I own a dog

Most people don't even know that MSNBC is where the CNN viewers went not realizing they're receiving the same shit.

Probably because you don't live in a metropolitan/coastal city, where they often conduct tests like this because they have a wide pool to draw from. The idea that this also gives them results that reflect the opinions of only urbanites and subhumans has apparently never occurred to them.

Attached: op-is-a-fag_o_1928717.jpg (619x672, 60.18K)

God I wish that were true

Is the figure from the same polls that had Hillary winning the Presidency at 98%? Yeah I call bullshit.

If only.

So?

Interesting. Just the other day (Tuesday) Gayle King on the CBS morning show said: "What is wrong with white people?"

This question was not met with disgust and condemnation from her white co-anchors. CBS never apologized by firing her (like already happened to Rosanne for something directed at a specific person not entire race).

THE FIRE RISES

Well that’s explaining why everyone I meet seems to hate me before I meet them, that and the admins here doxxed me. Yes, Pajeet I know you’re an Admin here as well as over on cuckchan. You basically ruined my life because I wouldn’t let you plunder my under.

I can tell you what’s wrong with them, their getting fucking pissed that we have these people that didn’t build any of this with us coming in and using threats of force and thuggery to try and muscle us out like they do in the third world shitholes most them come from.

Have the media swung the overton window so wide proving that Next Hitler could be elected and according to them already was?

this is a shit thread, you faggot
there are boards here more attuned to your liking:
>>>/TheDonald/
>>>/TRS/
>>>/cuteboys/

SAGE AND REPORT

I wish he was a racist.
Racism is simply the recognition of the biological and genetic REALITY of race and the important and meaningful differences therein.
Race MATTERS.
Racism is NOT WRONG. It is simply a recognition of the truth about race.
It is, however, often conflated with "racial hatred" because kikes.

Genocide, on the other hand, is WRONG.
And anti-racism has simply become "supporting the ongoing genocide of White people."
Anti-racists support genocide.
They are the villains.

Kikes have had a hundred years or more to screw with our words.
To hell with them and their bullshit "charged language."
You know what's wrong?
White genocide is wrong.

This.
Make Race Realism Great Again.
MRRGA

Perfect. The more they expose their bias against White people the better.
The more they expose the double standard the better.
The more they reveal their hatred of White people and White communities the better.

This.
Millions of formerly blind Whites are starting to see just how bad things really are.

This is where the media is really being stupid.
They can't help themselves. They've gotten so high on their own supply that they believe the lies they spread.
The thing is that many tens of millions of White people LIKE TRUMP.
They support his "racist" opposition of illegals. Indeed, it is his most popular plank.
Yet the media keeps calling him a racist nazi….
The thing is, people can get to a point where they think "so what?"
They are literally memeing millions of White Americans into thinking "well if he's a racist nazi, then I guess I am too!"
Of course, Trump actually isn't a racist or a nazi, but that is actually not relevant to the meme craft the media is unwittingly engaged in.
They are creating the White army they so fear.
Excellent.

The more things are "made clear" to Whites the better.
Clarify the battle lines.
White nationalism or White genocide.
Pick one, White man.

100% of Trump's supporters believe he isn't an orange kike in service of jewry

since (((JNN))) and (((MJNBC))) says so it must surely be true

fuck this
Make be racist great again.

There are """people""" in this thread that seem to believe that these polls should somewhat be accurate

KYS
Y
S

Go back to where the hell you came from fucking cancer!

God damn 4% liberals

Fake news

Well said fellow MAGApede, we should only post based fashy legit Neocon Republikike polls from news resources like Breibart on Zig Forums

that entire thread is nothing but people shitting on the both of them.
You're shitposting in five different threads at once, get off my board with your faggotry.

Everyone is racist, everyone.
Who cares?

Attached: jews love.jpg (500x709, 94.19K)

Attached: 6c29711df300facf5d1a8130865d0eee977fbd4bda4c025143fb93edf4e5c25f.jpg (500x298 543.45 KB, 90.44K)

Worthless poll, even beyond the proven skewing. It needed four options.
1. Is racist; that’s bad
2. Is racist; that’s not bad
3. Is not racist; that’s bad
4. Is not racist; that’s not bad

More like 56% amirite?

Attached: mud map.png (1789x2154, 339.07K)

they're right

everyone is racist, it's a genetic feature

Honestly if Trump just came out as a racist nothing would change. The lying media has already propagated the shit out of that idea and average Joe was like "So what?"

Funny. They think being racist is illegal or something.

how is NY not pitch black in that image?

Remember idiot jew Anthony Bourdain said he can't wait for white people to be gone? He sure as shit bred and fucked white women.

What should we call that belt?

Fuck Off Kike

Good, Whites need to be even more racist than all others as we are the ones the shit skins are feeding off of for a free ride on the backs of our blood, sweat, tears, and soil.

Its Ok To BE WHITE
YOU ARE JUSTIFIED IN BEING RACIST

Makes you think, really

"Racist" used to mean you didn't like non-whites. "Racist" now just means non-whites don't like you.

Attached: IMG_0388.JPG (541x541, 78.89K)

Did they publically announce this poll before? No? Not surprised since many of their polls have come out with results that even they don't agree.

Demographic displacement is a hell of a drug.

Attached: Electoral Salt.JPG (2200x6992 2.03 MB, 1.07M)

Also, christ this thread is lazy and dumb.

jesus christ dude

fake news

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1524x492 59.91 KB, 40.69K)

who fucking cares

the bean belt

The data is right there.

Both CNN and Dyson fail to realize trolling doesn't earn revenue nor votes, at least when shitskins and communists do it. Problem is, they're really hard up for cash. Can't imagine why.

Attached: 2016-usa-election-by-race-and-sex-map.png (1804x2438, 635.09K)

The full answer to the poll:
"Yes, I think Trump is a racist… and I'm perfectly fine with that!"

"Racism" is a mythical (((social science))) concept like 'White Privilege' or 'Emotional IQ'.
It is not possible to be racist because race is real.
Racism is a conspiracy theory needed to explain the denied realities of racial difference. Difference in genetic IQ. Differences in culture being deeply embodied and not practices that can be changed by a change in environment or an appeal to reason.

Ageism will never be the moral panic racism is because we all accept the inequities distributed by age. If one day we pretended differences in age were fake like we pretend differences in race are fake we will come up with conspiracies about why the advantages to people in their primes are unfair.

Lastly, it is very cruel to single out the village idiot, (Darkies) and convince them they have been cheated by the intelligent. (An easy sell to an idiot without critical reasoning skills.)
Destructive to the intelligent, immoral for the myth maker to capitalize on, hurtful to the idiot races because nobody was making an issue of their innate limits but now the truth about their limits has to be thrown in their faces during a viscous, Jewed up debate.

Attached: t-96TEDCpwy4xvP-_NyyO4ey3w6NOCGTH7dgmhGLVr8.jpg (630x767, 150.04K)

Which state ("all") was the most pro-trump?
Which state ("all") was the most pro-hillary?

Who needs to cover important shit when you could be covering inane polls that are most likely made up numbers.

It's tribalism, what changes is with intelligence. "Unfortunately", too much intelligence (on the subject) makes you as same as the simple.

It would be nice if, on an international scale, there would be a representative race of people that talk shit on it, in both their own way but in a realistic way. It has to be seen for what it is in places like Asia, it's just democratic ethnic cleansing. Nobody just says "damn look at these fools" out loud? Anywhere? Have we pissed them all off enough to fall in with it as if it's a protracted total war on race? All because of mostly America/Britain's shit? What the fuck.

Idk about those tan lines. I feel the push for tanning is anti white. Pure fair skin is far sexier. Means she didnt have to work for her figure, just good genetics.

Who gives a shit? They've been calling him a racist for two and a half years now. They've called him Hitler, a Nazi, a White Supremacist, racist, sexist etc. They've used every single buzzword against him. There's nothing left they can say. There's nothing left for them to rally around. They've said and tried everything.

Dumb-fuck, there's no genetics good enough to give you a naturally fit and firm body, especially once you start getting older. We're not living in 500 BC where just living is a workout. Most people sit around getting soft and flabby, no matter how good their fucking genetics are. What a retarded thing to say.

nigga there's a word for that.

"Plurality"

a thread died for this