"Thousand points of light"

What did Trump mean by this? He repeated himself twice, saying "A thousand points of light, does anyone know what that means?
go to 58:55 into his Montana rally
youtube.com/watch?v=_igHqXMSplU

He is referring to a 30-year-old speach by George Bush Sr. where he openly talks about the "New World Order" and "The ILLUMINATION of a thousand points of light"

Was this a warning shot from Trump to the Bush cabal? What did Trump mean by this?

Attached: Andre Rublev.jpg (500x281, 46.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wutbmopcyn4
youtube.com/watch?v=_igHqXMSplU
politico.com/story/2018/06/28/giuliani-gingrich-to-address-iranian-group-680627
chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/3700275/jewish/What-Is-Tikkun-Olam.htm
chabad.org/kabbalah/article_cdo/aid/380568/jewish/Shattered-Vessels.htm
biblehub.com/hebrew/1299.htm
biblehub.com/hebrew/176.htm
biblehub.com/hebrew/1116.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=9qlEF-GQ_Ts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>>>/4chan/

Here's the Bush speech featuring the esoteric words:
youtube.com/watch?v=wutbmopcyn4

He misspoke…he meant 1,000 points of Blight. JK the jews THINK that they are a 'light unto the nations'…hahaha…so pedophilia, homosexuality, genital mutilation, genocide, murder, theft, torture, usury, etc…these are all the 1,000's of points of 'light' the jew spreads to the Earth.

Attached: brazen bull torture.jpg (400x533 61.82 KB, 43.72K)

Interesting phrase.

Attached: 48d3cd1fc86b4_58244n.jpg (300x414, 44.86K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=_igHqXMSplU

Notice there are literally guys with hardhats on behind Trump.

“H.G. Wells, best known of all early Fabians, once wrote of the Fabian project:
The political world of the Open Conspiracy must weaken, efface, incorporate and supersede existing governments….The character of the Open Conspiracy will then be plainly displayed. It will be a world religion. This large, loose assimilatory mass of groups and societies will definitely and obviously attempt to swallow up the entire population of the world and become a new human community….The immediate task before all people, a planned World State, is appearing at a thousand points of light [but]…generations of propaganda and education may have to precede it.
“The Open Conspiracy: Blueprints for a World Revolution” by H.G. Wells-1928

The government-created crisis, masquerading as an unexpected external provocation, is elementary Hegelian strategy. If you want to take Texas and California from Mexico, first shoot a few Americans while the press dis-informs the nation that Mexican depredations against our nationals have to be stopped; if you want Cuba as a satrapy, blow up an American battleship and pin it on the Cubans. By this strategy, a nation which has decided to suspend its democratic traditions with a period of martial law (under which permanent social reordering would occur) might arrange a series of “terrorist” attacks upon itself which would justify the transformation as a defense of general public safety.

In the “world peace” phenomenon so necessary to establish a unitary world order lies a real danger, according to evolutionists, of species deterioration caused by inadvertent preservation of inferior genes which would otherwise be killed or starved. Hence the urgency of insulating superior breeding stock from pollution through various strategies of social segregation. Among these, forced classification through schooling has been by far the most important.”
From: The Underground History of American Education (Ch. 9: The Cult of Scientific Management) by John Taylor Gatto

Here I was hoping to pay cash for my acids, but nope they are just pouring out of my eyes.

Are they waiting for something to fall on them? I feel like I am looking at the village people.

Screens and loudspeakers…for the 1,000s waiting outside…ummmhmmm

Attached: wut.jpg (300x300, 37.93K)

In 1990 Bush spearheaded the creation of the Points of Light Foundation, the goal of which was to promote private, non-governmental solutions to social issues.

The foundation was criticized in a 1995 investigation by the Los Angeles Times for spending only 11% of its budget on grants to volunteer organizations, while spending $22.3 million on "promotions, consultants, salaries, travel and conferences," including "$5.5 million to produce a television advertising campaign and $1.4 million for a celebration of community service." The Times also noted that the foundation received more than half its budget from federal funds.

The foundation's name changed periodically, but following a merger in 2007 with the Atlanta-based HandsOn Network, the conjoined organization came to be called simply Points of Light. The organization now has headquarters in Atlanta, Washington and New York, and bills itself "the world's leading volunteer organization." Bush now serves as honorary chairman of the board; his son Neil Bush serves as the board's president.

Points of Light has more than 250 affiliates in 30 countries and partnerships with thousands of nonprofits and companies dedicated to volunteer service around the world. In 2012, Points of Light mobilized 4 million volunteers in 30 million hours of service worth $635 million

www.pointsoflight.org/about-us

I knew the phrase was much older than Bush's use of it. It's a goddam 'Open Conspiracy' since well before HG Wells. Why do you think Trump brought it up the way he did?

Significance of the “thousand points of light” and the New Dawn

The sun/points of light imagery is everywhere.

As the Illuminati believe they are the true enlightened ones, they utilize it everywhere… flags, logos, emblems, architecture… to mark their presence, their beliefs, and their plan for world domination. But working it into verbal imagery has predominantly taken these two forms, the points of light and the rising sun or dawn of a new day.

And when they use these terms they are announcing something.

As many scholars know, the Illuminati readily utilize coded language to convey plans to each other and try to brainwash the masses to accept their goals. Now, what does the thousand points of light mean?

As early as September 1788, Freemasons George Washington and Alexander Hamilton used the words “points of light.”

The occultist Alice Bailey [in her 1957 book "The Externalization of the Hierarchy"] described the points of light as the leaders of the occult group called the New Group of World Servers. Bailey believed that the points of light and light groups were necessary in building up the New Age.

Bailey believed that an invocation ritual was needed in order for Light to exist among men.

This Light isn’t the true Light of 'God,' but a New Age 'false Light.'

Bush’s words were used to establish his allegiance to the Elite and condition citizens of this magical alchemy.

This is wierd IMO because there are three 'books' or Sepher that they are trying to find/steal. These are ancient Babylonian books that are part of the blood of Kingu (Cain) but they are hidden inside the blood of humanity (which was used to fashion humanity; the 'gods' [el lights or el lites] want them BACK to restore their fallen status). The idea (I suppose) is that once they possess all three books they will be gods on earth again. This is the whole hidden meaning behind looking for the second (female) and third (child) to steal the books and become like gods…the first book (male) is incorporated into our legends and myths as the SELF sacrificing father figure (but really it is murdered) the second is the SELF sacrificing mother figure (murdered again) and the third is the child figure (murdered again)…see the 9/11 human sacrifice ritual + building 7 (child). This black magic ritual is focused and repeated over and over again in the hope of conjuring up the 'mother figure' out of the West…meh…it's complicated. And of course the idea of the sun (this is always feminine in ancient times) rising in the West is such an old prophecy that it is difficult to know the origin. This also has to do with the Elementis (God minds or 4 corners or Watchers) as well.

Attached: most dangerous place on earth mother children liberty.jpg (500x500, 32.97K)

Point
Of
Light

POL

sounds like a good cover for trafficking

Three pillars/sepher/principles…the stealing and murder of humanity to 'regain' their status is very old…and it is global…their search is global…only God could count the dead at their hands.

Attached: 070E-Image Gate of the Sun.jpg (333x151 93.38 KB, 12.93K)

at this point they're just fucking with us, right? what the fuck, dude

Attached: 1527878551387.jpg (680x972, 96.5K)

Get out.

>youtube.com/watch?v=_igHqXMSplU
He talks about military.
He talk about winning - as we have never won before
then the thousand points of light
THEN the 'space force'.
He's talking about defending the earth. He hasn't named the enemy, but he specifically said it isn't Russia - by highlighting the difference between the airforce and the space force. Looking outwards.
fucking kek

Attached: 1530752858910.png (403x347, 103.06K)

Acosta with a hot take.

Attached: 1530848581955.png (614x591, 61.84K)

These boomer slowjaks have no right to be making me laugh as hard as they do.

Attached: CynjU0vUoAAeGoj.jpg (459x278, 19.02K)

Marduk the murderer of God - there is more than one version of this story…in the other version Kingu's blood is used to fashion humanity and in doing this the gods seal their fate because the TABLETS OF DESTINY (3 of them) go into the blood of humanity. Thus we become the new gods instead of them…so the slaughter on Earth is simply their attempt at regaining their 'rightful place' as the gods of the earth…it is a little like the jew ideology that they should slaughter the innocent, holy and pure to 'cover their crimes'…so basic murderers for their own profit.

You're obviously well researched in this… what do you think Trump said it for? Ideas of why Trump brought it up… This stuff is ancient, from before recorded history, I totally agree with that.

Reagan said it too?

Hahahaha. All "charity" foundations and organizations do nothing but good! Trust me, Jim Acosta.

He publicly rejected them and said that he was going to win a war in space againsst them

Is Jim Accosta literally the dumbest nigger on earth?

Attached: d2818a682615cd29d9f87809aa4697b0d19d3b51e72254eaa85260bbd509915f.jpg (499x398, 22.46K)

Generation Bright Eyes.
Their vision will extend a shaft of cleansing light; torching away the filth and degeneracy that clings to civilization.

When the Boystown scandal hit after the watchers shit, clowns couldn't import as many kids. They were being watched. So they formed a ngo which could smuggle the keys to the kingdom of dc.

Clintons just copy pasta'd Marc Rich to form their own shill corp. It enables smugglers along with making a great cover for their handshake deals with extremists for resources. All for Marc Rich's old company.

Epstein is just a low level pimp who was ostensibly neutral.

IOM for the UN is on the same level except they deal in adult slave labor for large markets. Europe will eventually fill with low level industries for the unskilled labor they drove across the desert. IOM is most vulnerable as their record for vehicle purchases and fuel are open to the public to review.

This bullshit but I believe it tbh.

Attached: 82763492321.jpg (743x757, 101.08K)

Attached: Sisters of Mercy - Vision Thing.webm (480x360, 11.42M)

Because they have identified their target…the next 'human sacrifice' that needs to be achieved to reach their goal of 'godhead'…I watch them very closely…because I want them to fail. I am not a zionist. Nor do I believe that they are worthy of the godhead they so greatly desire but cannot seem to achieve. They are so perverse by my own reckoning that I find them literally repulsive. This is why you see things like the prophecy of '3 days of darkness' in the biblical revelations account…it is symbolic of the dying and rising gods (among other things)…It would get pretty fucking cold on Earth after three days of darkness (Nibiru; see Babylonian Marduk inside Tiamat)…but this also occurs in a less perverted form in the Prose Edda as well. The sun dies (see the Masonic pillar; female) and the Prose Edda says that she has one only child who ascends to take her place. Well, the homosexual faggot pedos who are the House of Set or COVENant people believe that they are the 'child' who ascends and provides the light (BLIGHT) on Earth when they are finally finished with all their murders (I don't suppose this precludes some good ol fashioned child raping etc as 'gods' still since they will be reigning over the entire globe)…this is what they have been 'plying people with as bait' when they talk about 'going to heaven' (see the staircase/central pillar/third book…it is all the same symbolism)…but they never meant for it to apply to humanity as a whole, only to themselves. Crowley believed he could achieve this sexually but it seems to me that they have pulled out all the stops, even the weakest ones are quickly trying to 'catch up with the prerequisite 72 'lifespans' required on Earth to achieve their goal…even if it means Epstiening out and child rape murder in their 'temple'…they want to make sure the '72 souls' or names of god are attributed to them in time for their ascension.

Attached: trump and sphere.jpg (333x457 447.51 KB, 41.57K)

Like, umm… BUMP?!
like seriously???

ok

because it's like everything else going on these days. You have nutless fraudsters telling you Trump is the greatest thing ever while in public all you get is nothing but stalling and bullshit and favors for Israel.

He's pissing on a former president's legacy. That goes against the rules. ;)

Le touchingwall

Bluebeam incoming ?

Attached: 1497513792983.jpg (666x632, 61K)

So how do we get out of this mess, anything us mere humans can do? Can we fight spiritually at least?

Ayo, hol up. Nigga you mean to tell me he didn't say something about drinking a thousand pints of lite?

Attached: lite miller beer.png (231x429, 178.12K)

the sun rays coming off the all seeing eye is the symbolism for the thousand points of light but who knows what context/plan george bush was using that phrase for… maybe some part or idea of the plan the powers that be are effecting. what ever bush meant by it, it's very interesting Trump took a shit on it, good on him as well for doing that

Attached: 1433830437148.jpg (400x400, 21.65K)

Also three bottles of beer I've bought recently. dun-dun-dun! WHAT A TWIST OF ACTION!

More seriously: for every number there's something resembling it - there are coins with 2 people, 4 Sepher of progress encircle Tiferet, there were 5 laws on each tablet gave to Moses by God, and so on and so forth.

You Apopheniacs, should check your brains every now and then rather than fix on a single number and pretend it's anything special. Being a sheep ready to worship a giant turd, just because it resembles a kike's nose, isn't going to get you money.

politico.com/story/2018/06/28/giuliani-gingrich-to-address-iranian-group-680627

Trump's based 9/11 coverup lawyer and based supporters from Fox news and the CFR heading over to the middle east to put America first again by negotiating with Iranian marxists … for America…

oh I forgot too, a few days after this the AWAN brother gets away with everything.

Based Trump cares about you and not his empire.

1965, final novel of the Fall of the Towers trilogy. I doubt it's related, just reminiscent of other things. Searched 'thousand cities' on a whim.

Attached: Delany_City-of-a-Thousand-Suns.jpg (254x392, 19.96K)

Attached: (2-13)victorysteleofnaram-sin1323910475901.jpg (640x353 375.92 KB, 3.64M)

How is that one Trump's fault? Explain.

1,000 points of light also refers to the Kike myth from the Lurianic tradition of the Zohar, where the Pupose of The Jew is to perform Tikkun Olam ("world repair"), and heal the fallen world of "broken vessels" by gathering the thousand sparks of light of the shattered Sefirot and rebuilding the Temple (the Tree of Life).

thousand is metaphorical for Aleph, and Keter, meaning the hidden face of Hashem."

chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/3700275/jewish/What-Is-Tikkun-Olam.htm

chabad.org/kabbalah/article_cdo/aid/380568/jewish/Shattered-Vessels.htm

basically Tikkun Olam is why The Eternal Jew is so goddamn annoying and destructive, and is the root cause of why they incessantly meddle in the affairs of everybody else, and is why they wreck all nations and deliver their hosts into ruin, because they believe Hashem blesses them if they take up every cause and grants them the Divine Authority to reshape the world as they see fit.

inevitably, the Diseased Jew mind takes things overboard, and their Anxiety mixed with the Supremacy of Pride causes them to fuck everything up and make the world worse, like when George Soros decides he wants to move a billion Monkeys from Africa and Goat fuckers from ISISland into White Christian Europe, in defiance of the Natural Order and millennia of cause and effect, all to right a perceived wrong.

so Trump is sending a signal that the
(((Illuminati))) kikes have taken over his mind, like the alien possession in Children of the Damned, and that now Trump is a faithful servant of the Synagogue of Satan.

/ourguy/ indeed.

Attached: hermetic_tree_of_life_by_mikaeljager-dbdpox3.jpg (400x600, 166.43K)

Attached: Power Behind the Throne.jpg (885x516, 82.64K)

Just watched. He went out of his way to bring that up. It didn't flow naturally from what came before, and it didn't lead anywhere. I think it was on purpose. To what purpose, I can't even guess.

>(((Illuminati))) kikes have taken over his mind, like the alien possession in Children of the Damned, and that now Trump is a faithful servant of the Synagogue of Satan.

he said "people go one about the tpol, i don't even know what that is", or words to that effect. He brushes it off, he states his position in opposition to it.

biblehub.com/hebrew/1299.htm
biblehub.com/hebrew/176.htm
biblehub.com/hebrew/1116.htm

Attached: c17437e1135c6f8b87e8dfdf39111e158e3ad54317b662a85a8f95a2e772f9b5.png (2160x1080 46.72 KB, 741.25K)

Attached: 8f3149c8e90672f96df47f6c1c32da45-400x265[1].jpg (400x265, 25.57K)

well here is my take on this whole situation
not only is trump is pro-Luciferian
but he is a pro-life marxist
#Marxistsfortrump
youtube.com/watch?v=9qlEF-GQ_Ts

Attached: 2017_12_trump_s_revolution_med.png (913x1200, 1.47M)

the (((NewStatesman))) is feminist infested rag, why would you listen to anything it has to say?

don't just listen.
criticise, think, CREATE

That's how he speaks though, stream of consciousness. He was talking about Elton John's organ at one point.

Attached: President George H.W. Bush - Points of Light.mp4 (480x360, 2.15M)

As mentioned, it's a reference to the luciferian conspiracy. Could actually be a dog whistle too, points of light = pol.

4cucks will be happy if so.

Those fucking cards are so unnerving. There's always one for every situation. The company was even raided by the Secret Service in the 90s.

So which is it, is he a Zionist or a Marxist? This is getting really ridiculous.

Attached: Daily Briefing.jpg (1024x756, 292.48K)

He also makes deliberate statements, coded into his speech. The steam sets the context, then he holds up a single finger - to lets us know the words matter - and says something significant.
CIA speech - "we will get rid of the (fifth) columns)", cue cheers from the patriots.
Montana speech - military, winning, finger held up Points of Light, space force.
He told us that the NWO has space bound assets, and that he's not aligned with them and he is targeting them.

neither, he's a civic nationalist

1000 points of light is reference to the global network of Freemasons. They're big on the 'light' and turning into stars, each lodge is a point of light.

Attached: 1420793991696.png (513x678, 828.6K)

shadilay, brother, shadilay.

It's another Jews gloating episode. They plan this shit out in advance, the twin towers getting bombed ("planed"), the Vegas hoax ("massacre"), Trump getting chosen to waylay white nationalism by keeping it in a civnat box ("elected"), baraq o'bamagh getting chosen to shove nigger semen down America's cultural throat ("elected") whilst his name, chosen by elites, signals that they are still in charge. Notice that mods anchored that thread, don't want the truth, no better leave up thirty slide threads and "le left btfooooo!".

No, it's Jews running another nation into the ground because they are the human version of the aids virus.

Git Gud dark souls isnt just vidya its literally the story of humanity trapped by dying gods using our souls to kindle their own dying energy holy shit

Attached: 1530768976194.jpg (300x276, 14.47K)

Horry shet that delany definitely knew something about Jewish brainwashing. Also seems the direct inspiration for Neuromancer and the matrix.

"Watch the water." – Q

hes either exposing the general problem of the freemason network to the attention of the normies or using it as a dual purpose just like the in the civil war it was mason vs antimason

Attached: f4c1fd230ec866021185775ad3e3945e06f8f3247663bb4fca072a1611b4ca8b.jpg (500x465, 51.4K)

ah! i'll go rename the folder at once.

Attached: toromon.jpg (257x196, 7.33K)

Nah, you can tell when he's a bot and/or doing something he doesn't want to do. The 1000 points thing was a fuck you to GHWB and the glowfags.

"The high priestess will blow you now."

My two theories are:
1) bringing it up so that normies might look into it and get redpilled
2) signalling to the cabal that he'll expose their asses if they don't back down

Others in the thread are saying he's in on it. I cling to the hope that he's not. In this Montana speech he also uttered the phrase "I've been preparing my whole life for this"

Their ISP used to be called io.com. I had an account there 25 years ago. Ending up here is just another of a strange series of coincidences I've learned to accept.

Attached: io.jpg (225x225, 7.16K)

He literally puts up buildings, he knows the esoterics. And he's been dealing with the Gambinos (P2) for years. It's a fuck you to the lodge system where you have to avoid the black ball and suck old man dick to get ahead.

This place is a type of lodge too.

Personally I think he's like "look, you want to cook kids and do assorted weird shit, don't use USG assets or our government money to do it. And don't let me find out about it."

Like admonishing a sloppy mortar job on a wall. (That's a huge giveaway too. He likes nice, well built walls, while the Arkansas Mafia used Wal-Mart to help achieve their ends.)

Quit LARPing you fucking faggot.
Anyone who has spent even a small amount of time researching esoteric knowledge knows that the Sun has always represented the masculine and the Moon feminine, across all time and religions.
Fuck off bodhi tier cunt

Jews playing the marxist role are still zionists. They want one government with jews running it, doesn't get more zionist than that.

"We'll have to put something in the water"
Solvay Group, producer of Fluorine Chemicals and owner of Château des Amerois in Belgium (the place referred to as having a thousand points of light). Read the Dutroux X-Dossier.

Even if you don't believe it, (((they))) do.

No wonder
POL IS ALWAYS RIGHT

Attached: Polroster2017.png (838x554, 243.38K)

Fuck me sideways boys. Maybe chess theory is true.

I believe that WTC1 and WTC2 were BUILT to collapse. From the commence of the building process they planned that it will be collapsed some day. They built it vulnerable.

Attached: cicero.jpg (474x533, 40.79K)

Nope.

Eyewitness accounts and footage tell a different story. All of the towers that collapsed, were rigged with and destroyed by explosives.

Father, Mother, Child,
Mars = Male
Venus = Female
Earth = Child?

This. Also know as the Mothers of Darkness castle.

Attached: CDA.jpg (634x370, 40.27K)

KILL THEM.
This is the biggest problem with humanity at this point. They have no survival instinct. They play by 'rules' that were given to them as 'truth' but have no validity at all. It is like you are a herd of buffalo on the plains and the LIONS are in charge of your society. The LIONS make sure that the rules of the buffalo society favor LIONS (their rules are utterly corrupted and have nothing to do with natural law; you are in a construct but it is a construct OF THEIR MAKING). You have lived for so long with the idea that you have to 'see a danger to your person' (and even MORE PERVERSE that a LION has to attack you personally before you may call it a LION/DESTROYER, and even sicker that you are programmed to lay your life down FOR THE LIONS…so it is YOUR JOB to be their food; IT IS NOT, it is YOUR JOB TO LIVE AS A HUMAN ON EARTH; not as food for parasites) in order to react that when there is a CLEAR and PRESENT DANGER you think of it as 'nothing'.

At any given point you could turn on them (because they are very few in number according to their function) and KILL THEM. But because you are required to JUSTIFY protecting yourselves, even from torturers and murders; aka THEM) for THOUSANDS of years…even when you see a clear and present danger you do nothing.

THIS IS WHY THEY CALL YOU CATTLE

Because cattle do nothing, as well, but just stare at their predators with big stupid eyes while the predators kill and maim as they please. At any given point, as the huge herd of cattle, you could kill the LIONS and live in peace but you REFUSE to recognize who they are and in turn they accrete VAST POWER and lie to you about the nature of EVERYTHING. The very core of your beliefs are so corrupted that you no longer follow instinct or even the laws of self preservation, AT ALL. You know that they are murdering you, poisoning you, stealing from you, genociding you, killing and raping your children…all of these are 100% self evident and you still DO NOTHING.

You could kill all the LIONS any time you wanted and completely stop this whole process but you don't. I keep trying to wake you guys up. You could trample them to death at any time ("Know ye not that you are GODS?!" That YOU YOURSELVES were chosen as the inheritors of Earth, literally BY THE GODS)…but IDK it is like you have lived with their shit show 'laws' which aren't laws at all and have NOTHING to do with God for such a long time that you can't function in a natural way at all.

In order to SURVIVE YOU MUST STRIVE…and you must be willing to SURVIVE. The willingness to survive is where humanity falls short. They are not willing to recognize their predators and turn on them and trample them…no matter how many times you are told this by 'outsiders' you will not save yourselves, your family, or your planet. Think about how the LIONS act currently…do you really think that they should control the Earth at a god like level? I am telling you truthfully, right now, that no hell than you could ever conjure in your imagination will compare to what they will do on this planet when they have the power. LITERALLY NOTHING will compare with what they have planned for Earth when these morally corrupt individuals take their positions as '1,000 points of light/blight'.

Attached: lion of the tribe of judah.jpg (1000x645 128.95 KB, 259.6K)

Steve Jackson acquired the Game Cyberpunk which he was converting to his Generic Universal Roleplaying System (GURPS) , Cyberpunk was assumed to be based off classified information detailing the Internet, cyberspace, Head jack implants , the Matrix Movie was built off it

bush was the creepiest president we've ever had. when he had those glasses on he appeared positively satanic. his interview with dan rather was one of the nastiest exchanges I've ever seen on TV, you could see the CIA director emerge in Bush's face, not the kind ol' grandpa smile he affected at other times. guy definitely had people killed on his own word and oldfags might remember how much conservatives hated Bush and his trade policies so you gotta' figure Trump is going to dance on this guy's grave someday.

How could you imply that I am interesting in the slightest in MON EYE, their god! You are trying to be humorous but it is falling short.

That is interesting.

I have only read parts of the Zohar…it was so completely vile in my mind and was one of the things that turned me against my traditional upbringing as part of their religion that even though it was a $60 book I donated it to a library after I had read 25 pages. It is my opinion that the jew is destructive because it is from a lower dimension and it is trying to achieve a permanent position in this dimension. Look at their thinking…so alien in this world. All of their thoughts and mental capacity is 2 dimensional (good and evil, etc… it is dichotomy/hegelian thinking and completely incompetent in our world in the sense that it could NEVER be functional in a three dimensional environment at all) they DON'T BELONG HERE…but are demons and destructive by nature.

They have, literally, no understanding of this world or the functions but instead rely solely on HUMANITY to help them…so they take human slaves to keep them from fucking things up too badly but even their basic decisions have so little understanding of this dimension that they are a corrosive and utterly destructive force in this dimension. They need to be sent back to KUR 2 dimensions where their thinking makes sense…in a three dimensional environment it is meaningless. Good and evil are perspectival in 3D…not absolute as they are in 2D. This is why we constantly refer to them as DEGENERATE…because all of their beliefs and thoughts are from the lower dimension…they are unnatural and perverse…thus DEGENERATE in our dimension…the only thing that can come of them is for humanity to be dragged down to their level, never raised up in our world. Our very vocabulary speaks of whom they are explicitly and we do not understand it.

Yes, this…except they are all MALES. They are serving the function of women, this is why they love their perversions homosexuality, transgender, pedophilia (this is how they procreate in hetero society) and torture/murder. Do you know who Diana Lucifera (middle pillar between the male and female, playing them off each other for their destruction) is or who they think they are? Do you know why they ALWAYS wear traditional robes (female clothing) or the importance of the cult of Mithras in all this? They fancy that they are Hermes (mercury) getting ready to ascend…the god of commerce who sits closest to god as a homosexual 'wife' and fulfills the needs of a god as their 'wife'. There is no shortage of jews referring to themselves as the 'wife' of god…yes, a faggot bride…this is how perverse their thinking is…that faggotry produces heirs…and it does, but only as a parasite within society. This is a function of 'marduk' being 'inside' Tiamat (the destruction of the feminine on Earth) as well…this is why their wars are against both men and women, but primarily against women. The worst of their hatred and torture is reserved for women, because women bear light/children something that no matter what they have achieved they could never be/do…be life/light bearers.

Attached: PA-15204909.jpg (914x1600 33.98 KB, 133.08K)