BOOM! Nailed it!

Game over boys. Game over

Attached: Screenshot_07_03_18.jpg (577x167, 11.87K)

???

I forget that our enemies are retarded.

Nope, that shit has been happening to whites for hundreds of years and nobody has given a crap. try again.

Attached: white-slavery-victim.jpg (316x500 52.56 KB, 42.08K)

Maybe if the white conservative parents were sending their children down to Mexico to cross illegally into Mexico this statement would make the slightest bit of sense.

But white parents don’t do stuff like that. A) Because they have created succcesful communities, which shitskins are unable to. B) They properly care for their children, which shitskins are also unable to do.

Faggot doesn't know the UK dont even play together, also whites have always loved football, just not in countries like the US.

There is literally nothing wrong with putting illegal spic shitspawn in "cages" to disincentivize further invasion.

yeah im sure this sort of makes sense in his bong resin soaked brain. I love how predictable libniggers are. ANY sensationalism shocknews will be their next talking point, no matter how long its been going on, or who is actually to blame here. They dont think its stange they care about whats on TV instead of whats happening around them.

When his parents are mourning his tragic death for trying to round up my kids I still won't give a shit about separated families, so his point is invalid.

MEGUCA.ORG

Remind me in 52 years to start giving a shit about beaners in cages.

what kind of retard-juice is this nigger drinking

Attached: 28eb318d433f84508a8d2eb4aa458b842c00168280d5e86fd1591c3080ff570d.jpg (642x630, 25.88K)

/thread
Sage.

Attached: Here It Comes.gif (417x264, 1.94M)

Attached: Oekaki.png (500x250, 38.58K)

The queef of some mentally ill faggot isn't thread worthy.

goddamed faggots

>>>/4chan/

Get the fuck out, niggers

then make a high quality thread, oh whats that, you can't because you're a boring, unoriginal cunt.

Add to the list of implicitly white crimes:
fair weather fandom

Whats wrong about pointing out the white slave trade, friendo?

Wake me up when summer ends..
At least the mostly useless mods anchored it.
saging isn't that hard, you type sage into the email field
when in doubt, sage.
We need new mods that permab& everyone that bumps slide threads.

More and more OP's keep coming day after day to infest this board with the AIDS they carry due to lifelong faggotry of the gayest kind. Low effort bait and a shit tier thread at best. Get fucked you cianigger.
SAGE

Like you just did?
Just sayin