Being the queen sucks

With all of the shit going down in the UK, it honestly must suck to be in the Queen's position.

Attached: 2dae4d8c5abd35b5c6124df836b9d04e.jpg (2000x1000, 194.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/videos/322422/NAKED-Meghan-Markle-in-seductive-Suits-sex-scene
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_bestiality_by_country_or_territory#Eastern_Europe
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

their goernment is right wing american faggot.

And her vampiric, pedo-enabling, devil worshipping, blood drinking degenerate family stood on the sidelines and laughed as their country became a pozzed, mudslime filled shithole. Looking forward to the day she keels over into a puddle of her own vomit and dies.

Careful user, you might cut yourself with that much edge

conservatives as they stand right now are centrist at best. Just because leftist screech that anything further right than stalin is right wing doesn't make it true.

You and the child rapist so called queen will die with the Rothschilds and the rest of their ilk. Heil Hitler. Death to the jews. Death to the traitor royal family.

Lol, retard

Attached: Pedos.jpg (620x387, 98.28K)

She sat idly by for over fifty years while this happened. Said nothing, did nothing.

Here's hoping she gets enriched next.

so how's middle school going?

Being a redditor sucks

No one believes you.

Why do the jews and MAGApedo spastics always focus on the 'muslim mayor', ignoring the previous jewish mayors oversaw more terrorist attacks and black on white violence than the zionist puppet Sadiq Khan did.

The biggest number of violent immigrants in britain is the common garden nigger, yet the jews insist on pretending its mainly muslim and the one single zionist muslim mayor Sadiq Khan proves an islamic caliphate, yet almost every mayor and politician throughout Britain that did this to the country were jewish

I don't follow the royal family
If she died, what would a king charles monarchy look like?

How is the British "goernment" a right wing US American faggot? I'm not disagreeing; just trying to follow.

Perhaps he meant to say Britain is jewish zionist/marxist, like America and the rest of the jew occupied West is

The simplest explanation is that the Queen is in on it.

The Queen has knighted almost every single elite pedophile 33rd degree mason
She is the slime, she'll get on well with Hillary and Trump with Epstein as the go between

Good morning hasbara-kun! Sorry that I've been gone a while and could not support you in your mission of repeating yourself every day on Zig Forums. I hope you've had a good go of it without me!

Attached: smug hug.png (463x411, 137.65K)

CHEMO TIME

I'm not gloating, hasbara-kun. You know that! I'm just helping you in your mission of repeating yourself daily on Zig Forums! It must be hard with everyone else calling you a fag all the time. I'm providing some much needed positivity!

Attached: smug hd.png (5000x2808, 723.7K)

Yet, it's you isrqeali jews that repeat the same lies on here that causes abnons to correct you again for your oft repeated lies
Then you say
Yup you really make Zig Forums interesting every day

Calm down hasbara-kun, I can tell you're sweating profusely by how many typos you made! I'm only here to support you in your mission of repeating yourself with every post. It must be a mission, because any other sane individual would have just left long ago. But not you! You persevere and repeat yourself every day, and for that you deserve a little bit of support!

Attached: smug music video.webm (800x450, 6.32M)

dissolve parliment, declare martial law, and expel all non british

Repetition is the way! You taught me that hasbara-kun!

Attached: smug3.png (442x358, 267.09K)

Go hasbara-kun. I can tell this is helping you greatly! Seems like my absence meant more to you than I thought.

Attached: smug15.jpg (343x364, 34.91K)

How does it feel to be castrated, kikey? You’re totally impotent now.

I'm not kikey, meta bro. Smugs are not exclusive to one kike turkroach you know!

Attached: doublesmug.jpg (500x375, 53.54K)

You clearly are.

I respect your appreciation of hasbara-kun, and your repetition is getting there! You have potential, don't give up meta bro!

Attached: smug14.jpg (1104x1104, 357.2K)

I'm honestly glad he was demoted, (supposedly) but the problem is, is that he continues to post like this. And typically if he says it's not him, it usually is, his posting style is distinct, especially with the "hasbara-kun" shit, normally people refer to that/those guy (s) as hasbarafag.

Charles should have backhand slapped Rothshild when he was poking him in the chest.
That jewish pierrot and its false "wealth" touching a son of Albion.
In fact, Charles should have summarily beheaded the wretch right there.

Attached: suit_needs_delousing_now.jpg (600x430, 68.74K)

She's the one responsible for all of it, you mouthbreathing retard

Attached: meghan-markle-queen-elizabeth-ii-royal-wedding-1526740154.jpg (768x384, 51.89K)

The rumors are that she engineered her grandson marrying a nigger. The Queen is not an ally an thus gets no mercy or sympathy.

Dude was already chastised for criticizing jews. I can't imagine the amount of butthurt that would have come if he slapped his shit proper. Given the state of England today, I wonder if he actually did but in a private setting.

lmao @ ur lyfe

Attached: 1510546227552.jpg (1080x1256, 564.42K)

Any regrets, mum? Any thought of repenting and saving your immortal soul?

The modern British are hostile invaders. I await the day when King Arthur returns from Avalon to drive out all filth, including the Saxon scum and their mongrel rulers.

Attached: prince-harry-real-father-james-hewitt.jpg (400x222, 18.92K)

She could have put a stop to it whenever she wanted by opening her mouth and going out and campaigning strongly on behalf of the concept of "England for the English". Instead, she did what the rest of her jew controlled family did for the past 300 years by smiling and waving as she watched her country be invaded by subhuman trash.

Attached: meghan-markle-and-catherine-duchess-of-cambridge-attend-the-news-photo-925283018-1529953086.jpg (768x384, 37.72K)

of course she did. The people that think the royals marry for love are too stupid to live.

express.co.uk/videos/322422/NAKED-Meghan-Markle-in-seductive-Suits-sex-scene

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 22.73K)

Attached: JewishMatchmakerHarryAndBlackMeghanMarkle.JPG (1290x950, 155.37K)

Bestiality is a sin, user

I live in Romania.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_bestiality_by_country_or_territory#Eastern_Europe

So you were just influenced by a fucking moron? Pretty sad.

Attached: CongoBaggins.jpg (637x628, 56.27K)

The Stuart's are the lawful royal family anyway

Well then vive le roi.

Attached: louis.jpg (199x253, 8.19K)

That a mason joke. "Back when I ran the lodge, we didn't use condoms and viagara!'

Every royal is circumcised. Now why would that be?

Ian stuart thelead singer from screwdriver was the real king wake up sheeple

He got chastised because he let himself be chastised instead of doubling down and taking the issue to the public. He comes off as soft and weak even if his heart was in the right place.

He is soft and weak and when the queen dies the monarchy will likely die unless someone usurpes the windsors they have lost the right to rule

I wonder if some psyop for britbong asking for the queen to take back control would work.
Maybe after the "brexit" or something.

pathetic

Attached: 6356345.jpg (1032x774, 165.15K)

It makes centrist confused and losing their identity though.

Attached: (you) Seem Confused.jpg (620x348, 54.8K)

Holy shit, are you the hasbara kike? Or are that one torpedo that burns through 50 ips in a thread before crying on tor?

Attached: kek_m8.png (576x507, 59.1K)

There's another timeline, where she's still just human, and the control matrix around her is something else.

I have sad feels for that one. The other ones–the ones that were used as larval food for the lizard brood–still, less so.

On any Earth, tho–there's still no excuse for those hats. Oof da.

Hasbarafag is salty because Hillary never won

Attached: Hasbarafag Bingo.jpg (511x355, 79.98K)

Time for you to toddle off back to your hole little one. This is a board for adults. Not little snowflake faggots who defend evil fucks like the royal fam. Go on champ, just walk away. No one will even know you left.

Attached: EBC596F2-2B11-4B4C-984F-2DB171CFFB59.jpeg (1023x532, 95.08K)

It would not change, just like any governance or election in the history of all fucking history. If they dont get assinated, smeared or beheaded by rebels, they are the new boss, same as the old boss. Grow up kiddo.

He said sin. He was not arguing the legality of said sin, Shlomo.

Nothing is stopping her from going to Parliament and tearing it all down.
The queen doesn't want to do that though.

Look at Britannia, the nation lead by a drunk queen.
Queen Elizabeth, the drunk queen of England.
Queen Elizabeth the saucer.

Attached: QUEEN ELIZABETH & MEGHAN MARKLE.PNG (621x627, 821.1K)

The fact that they keep jailing or murdering nationalists proves that at least the position is genuine

Fuck the kike Queen.

implying that isn't her and her Rothschild-cousin-husband's plan
jesus the absolute state of Zig Forums
fuck you idiot royalists who don't understand they are the problem

That's the point. Leftists call everything left of Stalin far-right because they're trying to create an ever drifting leftward center. They want the entire spectrum of political discourse firmly on the left, so even when they lose they win. 100 years ago men would have gotten up into the streets and marched on government buildings if they did a tenth of the shit they do now. But they've successfully moved the center so far left that most of this degenerate and unjust shit is deemed acceptable.

I dont understand why it would suck to be the queen. All this is true, but shes the queen. This is also true but you are a pesant.

So it still stucks to be you. I mean the mayor is a muslim but shes still the queen? So shes still better off than the mayor of one city.

user you are a loser

dumb old bitch destroyed an empire

Give it a rest, nigger.

Attached: a23664c9037b2c6b81cd23d6015749e15113586f55975e9ed73d6b2368f533b8.jpg (1000x732, 62.66K)

This, she was briefly a monarch again after david cameron resigned a couple years ago.

She doesn't necessarily have to become fully the queen, she could just decree some shit.

Queen Elizabeth the kike.

kek

It wouldn’t, he doesn’t have the right of succession.

They aren’t race traitors, they’re Jews.

If you want to take over the planet, muzzies and niggers are the way to go. Both are stuck in an endless loop of retardation that they'll never break out of. (((They))) can then continue their "great work" without having to fake giving a shit what the commoners think.

Harrys bloodline (which is questionable) is irrelevant. They've spent decades covering their past and rebuilding their image. Marrying a sub plays into that.

How long until Mohammed is raping her corpse publicly?

If only.

They are kryptokikes, and all "royalties" are pozzed.

Just old pals joking with each other.

I grew up upper class, so I know the behavior.

A picture just captures a millisecond.

Attached: 298B5EC200000578-0-image-a-3_1434142959972.jpg (634x422, 58.12K)

the sad part is they still might be better than jews

Novichok, anyone?

Technically it was her (((father))) who only got the job because her uncle was forced to (((abdicate))) because he was a Zig Forumsack.

Lest New Troy bind the same fate.

Many generations of paki/poo/nigger "brits" would hinder that move dear user, otherwise solid. Other than calling for all whites in the commonwealth to suddenly take arms this second and "remove" all the subhumans under the queens call would she do anything of use.

They are jewish pedophiles

Attached: Slide28[1].JPG (960x720, 163.73K)

Meant for

Do you think her snatch stinks so bad that only her corgies will lick it?

What can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

Attached: 3f8474fa74bbe4311ac2613b6167aab1f405d7e1c2bb59777a61bd5cdcee1254.png (1927x950, 2.52M)

She is a descendant of Mohamed the islamic prophet, her heraldic service has proclaimed.
So she, her family intends to rule a islamic majority Britain.

You know nothing.

But why did they marry into a retarded US nigger family? Are all nigger in the UK even worse?

Her family allowed the fat coward of London, Churchill to orchestrate along with the Rothschild's the destruction of Germany , Europe and America by starting a war with the Third Reich.
It was their job to oust the Rothschild and their cohorts from London, to execute the traitor Churchill who pointlessly dragged England into a brother war. Much of the royal family at the time wanted to join hands with Germany.

An Eden was denied us, and her family played a major part, even if it was simply by staying quiet and allowing another family to take over out of fear.

Fuck that whore and traitor.