Blacks and cannibalism

It pretty much safe to say black culture is far more savage than a skaven of warhammer fantasy and middle earth orcs combine. Cannibalism is rare in every race and culture except for the blacks.
The team investigating the conflict in the Kasai region told the United Nations Human Rights Council last week that they suspected all sides were guilty of war crimes and offenses against humanity.
The testimony included boys being forced to rape their mothers, little girls being told witchcraft would allow them to catch bullets, and women forced to choose between gang rape or death.
Lead investigator Bacre Waly Ndiaye told the council that in one incident, at least 186 men and boys from a single village were beheaded by the Kamuina Nsapu.
Many such children were killed when FARDC soldiers machine-gunned them indiscriminately, said Ndiaye.
nypost.com/2018/07/05/boys-forced-to-rape-their-mothers-during-congo-war-un-report/

General Buttnaked is my hero. Allahu akhbar!

General Butt naked couldn’t even beat General Mosquito spray. He had a smaller army than Butt naked.

doesn't exist as most animals lack the intelligence required to define a unique culture.

saged because this is old news

Niggers are fucking disgusting creatures that should be exterminated.

If the crossed outbreak happened here, wouldn't be any difference.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (178x283, 117.04K)

Do you miss colonialism yet, niggers? I know you do since you keep fleeing your hell holes to fuck up our homes after you made a mess of your own immediately after getting it back.

What kind of a fucking manchild has to make a warhammer anecdote to bake a bread? Study real history you damned faggot, and go lift away your mantitties.

Hahahaha

Attached: rKdbQaa.gif (480x268, 281.04K)

Attached: Image for Ants.gif (319x179, 6.3M)

IIRC, they used to eat missionaries in Rhodesia and South Africa. Sister Mary Quinlan (I think that was her name) in East London,SA was a big news story back in the day.

Not a problem as long as they just slaughter fellow niggers

Who here remembers concrete girl?

Putting out doujinshi based on these reports could do a lot to spread the message.

I take it you missed out on Negroes in Negroland?

Attached: negroesinnegrola00helpiala_0039.jpg (393x674 191.01 KB, 61.86K)

I just can't wait to ship the niggers back to their beloved Wakanda…

Jesus Christ and I thought chinks eating dogs was bad.

huh it's almost like niggers are a different species

Attached: HBD3.jpg (999x1024, 150.96K)

lol it would take a fictional disease to make us like africa. Brilliant post

Will they fall for this?

Attached: wAKANDA.png (1164x898, 563.56K)

Yes, they will

Chill, homie… the AIDs cooks out. You civies just don't know how to party! Psh… moe fo me!

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 13.41K)

Niggers think raping babies cures their AIDS and other voodoo shit cannibalism isn't even half the wacko jacko niggerino

Nigs also eat albinos because they think that eating albinos will grant them magic powers.

Pic related, an albino nog whose amputated arm was used to make a "magical potion".

Attached: Albino nog.jpg (1076x574, 98.53K)

I once read about the answer from a new guinean tribesman who was asked about his experiences eating human flesh. This would have happened in the late 40's post world war 2. Thanks to the war this tribesman had manage to taste new guinean, japanese and euro flesh and he found out that it all tasted like sweet pork, but european flesh had a bitter aftertaste that was not found in japanese or new guinean. Thus europeans were not to his liking.
This made me think - what if these cannibal negroes know something we dont and our belief in the superiority of white cuisine blinds us to their knowledge? Perhaps it is so that negroes taste really great baked, fried, boiled or barbecued? Perhaps negroes really are meant to be eaten? Just as jews were found to be an excellent source of fine leather due to their thin skins unspoiled by physical work, negroes could be found to be the answer to world starvation.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (300x216, 31.89K)

I can smell the cheetos from here you goddamn nerd. Is this the Zig Forums equivalent of making Rick and Mort metaphors?

Sup GW? You're a faggy, useless company packed full of jews and freemasons that can't create anything of value and are coasting on the ideas of better men. Your Age of Sigmar tikkun olam counterspell shat itself and humiliated you, and now the Old World is immortal.

Pe-Pe-Perthro.

Rick and morty Calls Malevolent races in fiction racist.

Honestly. Waiting until the Chinese start genociding Africa. Liberals are starting to react to blacks saying save us white man.

Fiji is known as the cannibal island. Human meat apperently tastes like pork, and surprisingly it's not illegal to consume human flesh it's obviously illegal to murder and mutilate, but feel free to cook up a dead body anyone know or frequent çannibal forums on the deep web? Purely out of objective, academic interest.

God put animals on earth for a reason
Kek

Attached: c4a721d699e1445e0eaad25017ce789f209248e9f8fb94df660cd4a4916c4ab4.jpg (932x600 65.61 KB, 122.03K)

Spoiler that second pic. The left side of it is fucking disgusting.

Zombie apocalypse would be an improvement for Africa… no overpopulation, plenty to eat. At least zombies don't kill each other and steal.

Attached: R-2501292-1299952195.jpeg.jpg (480x474, 103.33K)

I suppose they want us to fix nigger problems as usual?
And then they will lecture us about colonialism, racism whatever.
Fuck niggers, leave them to their own devices
Let them rape and eat each other until their population is more manageable

The problem is that they breed faster than they oog and boog each other

Aztecas still practice it.

Churchofeuthanasia.org

More like this, please.

Attached: maumau.png (626x10736, 2.09M)

Warhammer, yes.
Tolkien, fuck no.

Attached: orkbiznessboy.jpg (1250x1126, 396.21K)

It never ceases to amaze me that in a world with the movies, shows and other lurid media that the nigger race still manages to create new depraved and insane levels of behavior. Truly a race of beasts in human form.

They'll just use that as an opportunity to take in 1 billion African rapefugees.

Are nigger breeding secrets the ONE THING the white man from the caves didn't steal from africa?

China controlling Africa is bad too, tbh.

and Hindus and cannibalism and Islamic CNN reporters and cannibalism.

White niggers. Abominable.

Attached: white.niggers.still are.not.human.jpg (1280x720 105.39 KB, 94.83K)

That's fucking disgusting… I'd never eat a nigger. I don't want ebolaids.