MORE EVIDENCE THAT WHITE NATIONALIST GROUPS ARE CIA / DOD PSYCHOLOGICAL OPERATIONS

MORE EVIDENCE THAT WHITE NATIONALIST GROUPS ARE CIA / DOD PSYCHOLOGICAL OPERATIONS

He Is a Member of a Violent White Supremacist Group. So Why Is He Working for a Defense Contractor With a Top Secret Security Clearance?
propublica.org/article/michael-miselis-rise-above-movement-white-supremacist-group-northrop-grumman

Michael Miselis took part in the violent Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville. So far, it hasn’t damaged his standing at Northrop Grumman.

by A.C. Thompson and Ali Winston July 5, 5 a.m. EDT

There likely isn’t such a thing as a “typical” violent white extremist in America in 2018. Still, Michael Miselis — a University of California, Los Angeles doctoral student with a U.S. government security clearance to work on sensitive research for a prominent defense contractor — makes for a pretty unusual case.

For months, ProPublica and Frontline have been working to identify the white supremacists at the center of violent demonstrations across the country, including the infamous Unite the Right rally last August in Charlottesville, Virginia. The Rise Above Movement, a Southern California group that expresses contempt for Muslims, Jews, and immigrants, became a focus of that effort. ProPublica and Frontline were able to quickly identify a number of the group’s leaders, and find evidence that put them in the middle of violence in Charlottesville and Berkeley, California, among other places.

But one seeming member of RAM was harder to nail down. In video shot in Charlottesville, a bearded, husky man is seen in a red Make America Great Again hat with his hands wrapped in tape that came in handy for the brawling that occurred that day. During one encounter, the unidentified man in the red hat pushed an African-American protester to the ground and began pounding on him, video of the episode shows; moments later, a known RAM member choked and bloodied a pair of female counterprotesters. The possible RAM member also had turned up in video shot during hours of combat at a Trump rally in Berkeley, as well. Wearing protective goggles to ward off pepper spray, the man fought alongside RAM members, wrestling one protester to the ground and punching others.

Ultimately, ProPublica and Frontline determined the man in the violent footage was Miselis, a 29-year-old pursuing a Ph.D. in UCLA’s aerospace engineering program. Miselis was identified using video footage and social media posts, and reporters confirmed his identity in an encounter with him outside his home. In interviews, a number of California law enforcement officials said Miselis was a member of RAM.

In addition to his scholarly pursuits, Miselis works as a systems engineer for Northrop Grumman, the giant defense contractor with a plant in Redondo Beach, California.

When approached by ProPublica and Frontline in front of his home in Lawndale, a small city south of Los Angeles, Miselis said he “didn’t know anything” about what happened in Charlottesville.

“I think you got the wrong guy,” he said before driving off in his car.

Miselis did not respond to questions about his involvement with RAM. He did not answer additional questions sent by email.

Several current and former employees at Northrop Grumman told ProPublica and Frontline that Miselis has received a security clearance to work in a computer modeling and simulation group within Northrop’s aerospace division. Such security clearances are typically issued in a two-step process. The federal Office of Personnel Management conducts an investigation into the individual. The agency’s findings are then forwarded to a special unit within the Department of Defense, which makes the final determination on whether the person should receive a clearance, a status that often allows the person access to classified or otherwise sensitive information concerning national security.

Public affairs officers at the Defense Department declined to comment about Miselis and his security clearance. The federal personnel management office referred questions regarding Miselis to Northrop Grumman.

Northrop Grumman did not respond to several requests for comment. However, interviews with current and former Northrop employees, as well as an internal email, make clear the company knows of Miselis’ actions in Charlottesville and involvement with RAM. Miselis informed his superiors about his contact with reporters from ProPublica and Frontline, as is required by any individual who holds a higher-level security clearance, the people said.

So far, it seems, the company has taken no action against Miselis, who remains employed.

Attached: Michael Miselis C.I.A. S.O.C.O.M. Seals.jpg (2650x1050, 712.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strategic-operations.com/).
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

if you need a faggy group you should expect feds by now

fuck off moarpheus

No.

I fail to see why this is supposed to be a bad thing

A lot of the stuff this fucker posts with the spear images is questionable, but this is fairly damning.

Do what?

Just start spamming links to antifa sites like you used to, no one else is dumb enough to fall for your shit.

REMINDER THAT THIS IS ALL ILLEGAL:

United States PSYOP units and soldiers of all branches of the military are prohibited by law from targeting U.S. citizens with PSYOP within the borders of the United States (Executive Order S-1233, DOD Directive S-3321.1, and National Security Decision Directive 130).

Na, he should keep his job. I just don't see why the alt-right shouldn't have support from the DoD. If anything, the DoD should be aligned with the alt-right to help keep those degenerate commies in line. Hell, I'm all for giving them helicopter rides under taxpayer support.

Like RAM was spammed here for weeks on end?

If they were really his beliefs he probably wouldn't have gotten the security clearance.

For double post

Confirmed for not knowing how security clearances work.

Anyone who unironically dresses like that is suspect.

These infiltrator fags dress like hollywood's idea of what young people dress like with baseball caps and shit.

You're certainly from here.

Attached: 15e1bda131db265501846c5c8f22f783ca5d2e680a2fd0424edfdfa68eacf225.jpg (456x627, 61.17K)

Yet the spec ops that were spammed here a few weeks ago are based even though they did nothing about the spic cops arresting whites for investigating the trafficking camp.
Really makes you think.

Okay, I guess I should abandon my ideals and never do anything ever, because everything is controlled opposition and the law is around every corner and in every shadow listening and waiting to toss me in prison.

It isn't really. I know tons of people with security clearances. They aren't CIAniggers or anything. My old high school friend is basically a white nationalist and got security clearance. People like moarpheus fail to understand how the national security state works, so they believe anyone with a "connection" to the government in any capacity must be a CIAnigger running psyops.

Go back.

Unless you're a based civnat and then you should vote and donate to keep the system going my fellow goyim :^)

He's wearing a white t-shirt…

Your point?

wtf I'm civnat now

Why is this even being shilled as a bad thing?

They're actors / role players hired by the CIA / DoD for a top secret classified domestic agitation / propaganda psychological program. It's similar to the DoD's publicly known program of hiring crisis actors for military training exercises via private contractors like Strategic Operations, Inc. (strategic-operations.com/).

The difference between the two things is that the "white nationalist" domestic agitprop program is highly illegal, which is why the CIA and DoD will not acknowledge its existence. And what's worse, the entire American news media and all major anti-racist organizations like the ADL and SPLC know about this program and in fact actively participate in it by publishing endless articles promoting the CIA's / DoD's hired actors as authentic, genuine "white nationalists."

So why is it bad?

He's not even under a branch of the gov. He literally works for a company that contracts gov work.

I don't see any proof here, all I see is kvetching.

The fuck is that?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2296x1197 90.17 KB, 201.02K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2299x1018 143.07 KB, 170.77K)

But if they deny the existence of it, why persue interest in it? Do you want to end up like Seth Rich?

You are so tiresome.

More like Mossad and Mexican Cartels.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2292x1100 158.59 KB, 229.38K)

PAID SHILL

everything is comped! give up now goys! fighting is useless! One weird trick how to disinfo and psyop anons away from revolution.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (225x225 549.38 KB, 80.06K)

Controlled opposition the post.

Jesus Christ this is one Jewy organization.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2294x749 128.28 KB, 144.5K)

SCRIPTED RESPONSES

If they work for ZOG to infiltrate then there isn't a problem, only when they work against us. Ideally we should all be running for local offices - that would buy us time I think.

Attached: wGOx7Jz.jpg (736x1024, 76.2K)

Contain your autism you fucking nigger. You make no sense.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (2316x1465, 256.91K)

Attached: alt right jew best.jpg (750x577, 58.32K)

Filtered for being a nigger.

SCRIPTED RESPONSES

This reminds me of Doug Williams who shot up Lockheed Martin back during the Bush administration. He had wore a klan hood to work on numerous occasions, harassed black employees and was overall /ourguy/ working for the government despite other employees and staff knowing about his political affiliations. Maybe there are more of us within the government than we think. I know Tom Metzger said that he knew many people in Hollywood who were white nationalists but he said that they kept their mouths shut about it and criticized Charlottesville and how bad we were at OPSEC and how badly it was organized.

SCRIPTED RESPONSES

Incorrect, I am not for sale nigger. Not an apple. I have apples, but I am not an apple

He’s a Mexican, what do you expect?

Repeatedly spamming SCRIPTED RESPONSES seems more like a SCRIPTED RESPONSE than anything else man.
And if you wanna say that's scripted, well, you're fucking retarded.

No, cunt. Nothing I said is scripted. You are coming off as an unhinged moron right now with your red text one line non-sequiturs. Explain your stance when you post, don't just sperg out and expect to be taken seriously.

Go home spicnigger

OP

Attached: genius.jpg (96x50, 10.09K)

I'm White. You don't deserve those trips.

SCRIPTED RESPONSES

The Leftist originiation doxed a fucking FED and decided to publish this. And we know that Alt-Right is a deep state project. Deal with it.

Attached: fbi feds cia friends 4.png (658x507, 130.51K)

Why are you helping the kikes trying to get a guy fired OP??? Hes an aerospace engineer for fuck sake, hardly a FBI stooge like Cantwell.

Are you really this retarded op?

SCRIPTED RESPONSES

It's always the same script

Filtered.

Getting our guys into prominent positions is worthwhile, destroy the system inside and out

You seem like the one following a script. Red text doesn't make you any more convincing, and so far you have yet to present an actual argument.

The guy in OP DOESNT EVEN WORK FOR THE GOVERNMENT. He works for a fucking company that contracts gov projects. I HAVE WORKED FOR COMPANIES THAT CONTRACTS GOV PROJECTS. Simply having a background check for a security clearance MEANS FUCK ALL.

Fucking 70iq schizos running amok on this god damn board.

It's not the same guy you fucking retards. Literal fake news.

More like Michael Hastings, since he was investigating a very similar DoD psychological warfare operation being conducted against US Senators.

SCRIPTED RESPONSES

They always follow the same script. It's totally obivous to oldfags

You did (((Robert Sepher)))? That's suprising. topkek.

Oh because that’s going to change things nigger

Guess the mods are still comped.

The Alt-Kike and that rally was optics just as the /ourguy/ meme.

/ourguy/
Scripted Responses

how organic
nice punctuation too faggot, you dont glow at all

I FUCKING KNEW THOSE RISE ABOVE MOVEMENT FAGGOTS WERE CONTROLLED OP
THEY TALKED AND SPAMMED JUST LIKE THOSE TRSODOMITE KIKES
AND GENERATION IDENTITY TOO

SCRIPTED RESPONSES

OP IS A KIKE

Scripted… well you get it.

Ok, I'll start a White Nationalist Group now. Opps, now I'm the FBI.
I'll give you a tip, no group can truly be without turncoats, this is why the clandestine cell system is better if you want to put something into action, this does not mean however that the person who formed the group is always going to be a CIA/DOD or whichever three letter you want to mark them with.

Keep spamming the board I bet that'll get us ebil naughtsees.

I get that you're a kike rat and need to die.

Same Script EVERY FUCKING TIME

The CIA claim to not operate in the US, but we all know this is lies.
However when it comes to europe, check out operation gladio if you already do not know what this is.

I will not claim the one thing or the other here regarding the us, because I have no evidence of either or the other. All I can say is, I have this exceptional gut feeling which I am actually known for here, and that spencer guy…. to me he glows. Regardless follow your own instincts but don't be fucking stupid

There is no groups on Zig Forums that will not be used. They absorb EVERYTHING. You can't even have Fash esthetics without seeing tons of Spencer posts looking fashy. It's a fucking honeypot 24/7 monitored website. It can't happen. Any promotions here will turn into (((them))) outside of meme warfair because the Left/Alt-Kike/Natbol can't meme.

Attached: CIA pol.png (300x100, 12.66K)

KEK
they always infiltrate though, they do the same with antifa too. here those are top pri since the cold war started, rightwing shit is not so important to them as those formerly ussr supported traitors. That again kinda implies the CIA was actually involved, though they were never big here

CIA is a catch-all term for the Deep State

I guess you're going to spam about the Irish running everything next?

There's no need to get hysterical about a guy who has nothing to do with the CIA and works on planes for a company contracted by the government. Of course, the CIA does infiltrate white nationalist groups and use psyops to diminish their effectiveness and break them up. This is well attested historically. Even so, They're only one of a variety of organizations that are fearful of our rapidly spreading ideology and are trying to suppress it in a variety of ways. We need to be aware of their tactics and research methods to counteract them. I wish the stickies were still up.

Should white countries stay white?

LOL
the law is being broken every day in this country, nowadays, or is this your 1st time here?

Right. That's because they're all following the same NATO psychological operations protocol.

Are you fucking retarded? Have you heard of MK-ULTRA?

Definitely a newfag. Lurk moar.

Your train of thought makes no fucking sense. Take your own advice and stop being a useless nigger.

This guy is a retard who thinks that Hitler, Rockwell, and Pierce were controlled opposition, and that the Irish run everything.
TLDR- He is retarded

Should White countries remain White? Should the kikes be exterminated from the face of the planet or should they be contained to Pissrael? Should niggers be expelled to Africa or should they be exterminated from the US completely?

What's your interpretation of the 14 Words? What does your endgame look like? Are you a proponent of GLR's strategy or do you lean more towards WLP's ideas regarding a successful shift in White conciousness and an eventual victory over these fucking kike rats who are trying to exterminate us?

Please enlighten me to your views, I'm really curious since you seem so sure of yourself.

Just because the guy has a TS doesn't mean is he CIA you raging autist. NG makes engines and shit so some of them need a TS clearance for their day to day grind handling sensitive data. Be happy /ourguys/ are everywhere.
This article is sensationalizing the "threat" posed by white people waking up to what the fuck is going on, and as usual, painting anyone who attended the Monument Removal Protest as either a spook or the next Dylan.
gas yourself

Attached: soft.png (479x474, 492.03K)

so you guys are like spies and shit?

Attached: teamamericalaugh.gif (300x100, 356.27K)

He thinks both of those people were feds.

Attached: William_Luther_Pierce.jpg (588x799 226.13 KB, 86.36K)

HOLY SHIT
Herb Sandler is the guy who lost the handkerchief (black w/ white) with a map that seemed pizza related.

Attached: world map handkerchief.jpg (1024x1024, 175.74K)

Nice job outing yourselves, you idiotic kikes with toliet paper degrees. You couldn't get him fired from his job, so you're asking us to do your job for you.

You expect us to disown a white aerospace engineer based on your words? How stupid are you?

James Mason talked about this in Siege. Public activism is good because it weeds out the weak from the strong and you can easily tell who's a shill.

Er, it was John Podesta who lost the handkerchief. But Sandler knew about it.

Attached: handkerchief with a map.png (892x1058, 50.27K)

And the SPLC reported on Hal Turner being an FBI informant, doesn't mean he wasn't.

Haha I wish I was paid to talk

Stoking paranoia between members of an organization is a classic tactic used in psyops. This argument between you guys could be between you and a spook, or between two well meaning members that is escalated by paranoia into denial based on a difference of belief or interpretation. He could be spamming scripted response because he's well meaning and trying to draw attention to something that may be scripted or because he's trying to make pointing out that something may be scripted seem foolish, obnoxious and overly paranoid.

He never said that.

EVERY FUCKING TIME

Not suprised that rat-nosed kikes are behind this shit. Since they're doxing white nationalists, we should get their dox instead. Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth.