Hetero Boomerang Theory

What if homosexuality backfires?

The current theory is that turning the West gay and feminist will work to unify it to globalism. But these black magicians are really just molested elite and crazy Jews so their plans are never coherent with their future intent (bad planning outside of chaotic attacks and short-term brainwashing).

1. Feminism turns men off and ruins relationships/families/respect for motherhood.
2. Homosexuals and women are attracted to masculinity (see Israeli women now dating Muslim bulls because of current abuse laws toward men/Israel's men's movement).
3. 1/3 of Gen Z are said to be bisexuals.
4. Economics/Laws promote lack of family structure.
5. Homosexuality is anti-Christian and Islam.

=
So here you have the alchemy for a situation that:
1. Promotes a deficit of masculine traits, encouraging a gap in the sexual market for masculinity over time.
2. Promotes hatred for hyper-game women that use their sex for advantages (as cunty sluts become less and less attractive).
3. Promotes feminism as equality, leading to a lack of white knighting toward women and their divine status in Western culture.
4. Promotes MGTOW to the status of being the unloved victim monks.
5. Produces a generation of hormonal mutant traps that are as attractive as most women who can game young men, but without the empathy that women received for being mothers or the emotional connections of male/female love.
6. Destroys Christian "purity" and trad-christian values and promotes Islamic abuse toward women (Islamists are often very gay and love masculinity)
7. Children without fathers often turn to masculine archetypes of violence. Most hipster fags have nice boomer daddies.

Without the traditions of seeing women as kind mothers and Christian empathy keeping the West in check with slave morality, all while Islam begins dominate an effeminate Western Europe, on top of the market value for hyper-masculinity rising and a lack of economic support for the average lazy hipster who wont do hard labor (over time), doesn't this lead to a demoralized chaotic state of very aggressive, almost pagan, masculinity?

I know global mod Imkikey will anchor discussion threads that don't fit the (((narrative))) but I'm wonder if the math on this is incorrect?

Attached: knight viking.jpg (516x720, 61.44K)

Have you ever met these people? As in, in person? They are for most part imbeciles with too much money and time on their hands.

Also I won’t touch women below a seven HB. I am far too pretty, and I don’t touch men at all.

Which people, fags?
Too much money and time = recipe for success tbh

bump
i can feel the edge,strong men are becoming rare.
so rare that women are capable of being buck providers

you sound psychotic
it'll undoubtedly fall on deaf ears but the scumbag kike "savior" is a soyboy's wet dream and the kikes are just as demented with the yhwh worship
go back to licking jesus' hot bod and praying to be in his company after death like a true faggot cucklord

You need to learn how to read you emotional female.

tell me where i went wrong, jew-enabler

First thing is that christ is not a jew or even a jewish concept.

they math is vague … I really dont see this as a "backfire"

they will deal with the pagan hyper masculines, they rather have them as rivals then someone who is intelligent and can create a separate society from them.

They rather have to oversee gorilla violent apes then allow one person to be separated from their grasps.

They are sick user , but they know what they are doing. It might backfire, but I dont think your equation counts as a backfire and I think it something they are prepared for.

kill all dumb christcucks
the jewish anti-jew is still a jew you circlecuck

Be in your 20s to early 30s. Keep up a Greek-statue like body. Have positive hobbies and become socially masculine. Move to big city with a gap in that market plus lots of full time working executive women. Begin dating ugly women and learn how their psychology works.
You can easily be provided for and have lots of free time and social interaction to find a better situation.

Attached: th.jpg (474x637, 69.84K)

Fuck off OTO child raping nigger…I see your type a mile away. You are dumb as fuck and without a clue when it comes to the occult or history in general. The Tet(teth) is the oldest known symbol in the world and it was here before the jews ever came through.

Attached: celtic-cross.jpg (950x950, 47.16K)

I'd say "what are you gay" but there's literally nothing wrong with liking cute boys.

pagan masculinity created eurpoean civilizations for 10,000yrs.
I don't think they're prepared for it. I think they believe the gay-meme will lead to a gay-utopia like a massive pedo-Vatican world state where Jews, Arabs, and chinks are seen as masculine.

Give me another reason why the math is off.

You're wrong in your reaction to what I wrote, idiot.

pic related

Attached: jjjjjjjj.jpg (1328x544, 129.94K)

1/3 of Gen Z is brown.
Islamists are brown.
Going full Christian mode so don't read if it's your trigger. I've noticed in old Christian works brown people were often referred to as devils and God chose Israel as a special people to keep separate from the Canaanites for some reason. After Jesus came there was a new group of people called the saints who according to the original Greek were God's sacred and holy taken from only fine stock like the Romans and certain Israelites. In Revelation it says some evil people will invade the camps of the saints. Today, we see homobrowns invading white nations. What if Christianity was always meant to be some sort of unity of the righteous and that's why degenerates hate it and even treat Christians as a separate race.

haha, if you can recreate that without waiting for Jebus to do it for you, I've got your back brother.

name one that lasted for 100 years

Oh look, someone else has actually read the book.

Name every civilization pre-Christianity

or maybe try not being retarded and move somewhere you stand a chance of procreating with some succes
even if u can afford kids in a big city
they would be harmed by the environment, and the schools, and be surrounded by trash

Christ was not a kike. Your lack of knowledge on the subject betrays you.

Yeah but that's easy to say when you're not trying to feed 3 kids. Better yet, give a fake name and breed a chick, let the State pay for it. And only pay what you can afford for the kids while teaching them to be white. That's what niggers do.

Brown people are our enemies…that is why people with 'brown' DNA are always attacking us. People who are race mixed:
jews, arabs, indians, mexicans and south americans, blacks (of course)…basically anything with melanin is an abomination and they know it. Asians are denisovan so not related to us but still problems as they are the niggers of the orient.

Islam, 'christianity' and judaism are the religions of niggers, see their values match nigger values. THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH 'CHRIST' which as I said before is the oldest symbol in the world…from the most ancient antiquity at the origins of OUR RACE. It is the symbol of our own patriarch…that is why this nigger trash hates it and hates anything that allies with it.

struggle, luck, and good relationships are a recipe for success, time and money is a recipe for decadence and failure

< "no plan"
No, not really. Guess again.

what the fuck are you talking about? what a simple view on the world? So if one group of whites attacks another group of whites then are whites your enemies now.

We did war with britian. People attack people dude. If you had some balls youd get away from your computer realize that your first statement is about the lowest form of retardation that has infested this earth.

We hate them because their flag is a different color.

0 fucking logic, just chimp status.

What the fuck does that even mean?

It isn't unity they seek they want division and a lack of anyone willing to stand up to them.

Attached: nnnniiiiiiiiigggggeeeerrrrrr.jpg (1200x843, 199.95K)

Yeah man!

Attached: ohyeah.gif (765x540, 1.16M)

You're right; how much more gentile can you get?

AYYY HOL UP

Attached: 1502673980482.gif (239x211, 372.5K)

Where do you think you are?

Attached: 01912c68c0f90655336db78809c4c98c3d4631847688f1cf764c93bd1cc66cef.jpg (1024x652, 353.72K)

kek

Exhibit A
A lot of young anons on Zig Forums who aren't shills are essentially metro-sexual but larp as masculine.

Attached: brainwash hipster.jpeg (381x477, 110.34K)

That is starting to happen in Gen Z leftist spaces.

Tumblr, the so called queer progressive utopia, fucking hates women into kink-calling them pedophiles, claiming their very prescence on the site is threat to children and vulnerable minorities, etc.

The legalization of gay marriage is making otherwise normal LGBT folk drop the kinksters and polyamorous people like flies and they are screeching mad about it. We’re actually going to see social conservative (read moderate and centerist) gays in our life time. And the Leftists were not expecting this and are feeling betrayed.

What century do you think it is

Attached: 188197efd6338f9e13437b31c05d6416c57ebaba008cecd9cca4dd8a6140901c.png (640x360, 482.42K)

Feminizing white males puts them on a even plain with kikes who are all beta males. If accomplished then they'll let the hoards of animals in to finish the job.

Actually agree. Its obvious run of the mill gheys want no part of the tranny freak show setting up shop in their own backyard. Especially since no one gives a fuck anymore about gay marriage.

It's amazing how much free stuff you can get from a woman who wants you. I have a well armed kitchen supplied by girls who heard me say things like "Man, I really need a ladle".

I agree with this lad. Struggle is what shapes and molds a person. Decadence is what destroys a person.

ahahahahahahah bullshit lol, so much bs.. jidf has been pushing this all day!

Already happened, mate.

Attached: oops.jpg (960x468, 124.39K)

It's fine because it's true. Poly/kink perverts have kids passed around in their 'big families' and they are always abused. Ask Julian Assange.

Stealthy, religious D&C
>I know global mod Imkikey will anchor discussion threads that don't fit the (((narrative)))
You shills have been busting our balls over previous retard mods for a while now. Here is a tip. Don't bust our balls too much because you are making it obvious.

Then his buttfriends take over:

(OP)

That makes it sound good.

saved. can't make this shit up.

You know nothing whatsoever, since you apparently don’t know that kikey is gone forever. Read the OP of the meta thread for an explanation for why religion threads remain here.

Ddecadence is an effect of the lack of willpower, which is the real killer.

Lesbians aren't true homosexuals. Women will fuck other women for the explicit reason of the illusion of having a relationship or to prove they don't need men. Look into political lesbianism if you don't believe me. These same women will drop their lesbian lover the moment a dick comes along that pays them any attention or has the qualities they want. It isn't unusual for lesbians to cheat on each other with random dicks.

Gay men are different. They have several varieties. They are the worst of the LGBT faggotry simply due to bug chasing, scat play and other shit. Some see their STDs as their children. These faggots are a fetish and not an actual sexuality. They have to force their lisps. The gay accent and lisp is an affectation. They lose it coming out from anesthesia. Their entire behavior is an act and is done to signal.

If society continues leaning right, homosexuality will die down to smaller numbers or absolutely become wiped out. It's a meme.

IMkikey has been TOR posting a lot lately. See HG Wells thread.

Attached: feminism right way.jpg (640x934, 49.55K)

get out, just get out

I see your type from space, Rabbi.
Trying to equate Christquackery with Whiteness by using shitty symbols.
Guess what, Clusterheeb: religion isn't symbols like frogposting.
Dumb cuck.

Attached: swastika-on-indian-hindu-temple-in-bombay-mumbai-india-next-to-hindu-A2R54X.jpg (1300x956, 184.85K)

Jesus "Rabbi" Kike was most definitely a Heeb. He's even got the cut dick and Jew whore of a mother to prove it.
Retard

Attached: 5B7D357B-3A37-4C81-B01A-81D830F6422F.jpeg (258x245, 24.38K)

Got a source of this from non pozzed media?

Heh, nothin personal Cainiggers.

Attached: E92DBAC3-3CF2-42CA-9A53-1E99D0AD084A.jpeg (750x918, 202.24K)

PSA: this is a play straight out of the shill handbook.

Yeah goy, don't you know it's [the current year]?
lol gtfo with your modern trends=truth bullshit. The world sucks, it's terrible, and it champions the worst most degenerate traits as replacements for the positive virtues and values society once enshrined. Saying "it's true because it's current" is literally the most retarded world-view you could possibly adopt. I say that on the 10% that you're sincere and not just a shill.

cringe

Sexuality is clearly memetic, not genetic.

there's nothing sane about christianity, rabbi-lover

Jesus is and always will be a dirty Jew
2000 years of Christcuck revisionism hasn't changed that fact
MORON

No one believes you. Nothing you say is true. Your IP is fucked.

it's ok
christcucks are christcucks for a reason

No one believes you. Nothing you say is true. Your IP is fucked.

go ahead and repeat the same sentence again, moron
christians are forever stuck in a loop of lovng their filthy rabbi savior
and no true White Man respects you or your degenerate Churches

he was literally an octogroon half kike you retard and the rest of his shitskin mix was still semitic trash

That statement is literally Talmudic, rabbi.

I can't wait.

Fagceltows, christcucks gets the woodchipper! -D

Well put.

Imagine being this deluded.

But user, I am masculine! I am White too, mostly at least! I might be a manlet with spaghetti arms but just take a look at my virtue signalling, I think women are bad and need to go back to the kitchen and stuff! Unlike AWD, filthy pagans and fedoras, I am not larping! Just take my word for it, okay?

How can Cain be the child of Lucifer when he's the child of Adam and eve? Did eve betray Adam like Lilith?
Next , how can Christ be descendant of Abraham when that bloodline comes from Joseph, and Christ was conceived by a virgin via Jehovah?

Pathetic shilling.
1/10

You mean that when they allow gay men to adopt little boys then the gay men rape the little boys?!?!?!?
Who could have possibly foreseen this!?!?!?!?
It's not like gay men are dozens of times more likely to be pedophiles than straight men!!!!
Or no wait, it is.

Of course, it's not "homosexuality" when a muslum man ass rapes little boys (according to muslums).

Human beings are very adaptable.
Genetics is the foundation.
It is fixed.
Culture builds upon that foundation.
Culture can TO AN EXTENT override genetics, especially in areas of social interaction.
But only to an extent.
And in some areas not at all.
No amount of culture will ever make blacks smart or kikes honest.
The lefties espouse "tabula rasa" "all is culture" "nurture only, no nature."
It's bullshit, but the opposite isn't quite true either.
Culture is very powerful.