7/7/2018 (not burger time)
31:17 seconds
What does it mean?

Attached: 1530920197343.png (2170x1210, 509.09K)

It means you should return to cuckchan and stay there

Well I don't see the difference?
You faggots just made everyone go away with your non stop shilling and acting like kikes all day long.
Sage for off topic

Don't play with meme magic kids.

Absolutely nothing
(((Jesus)) ) was as semitic as they come. He died he isn't coming back EVER

Of course not when retards like you are shitting the place up the same way you're shitting up halfchan.
Please stay in your designated shitting board.

Funny thing that should be pointed out: That verse clearly states that the only way to salvation is through Jesus, which means that jews go to hell since they don't believe in him.

Bump 4 salt

Attached: theend.jpg (454x257, 22.84K)

Jesus didn't write shit neither did the kikes they suck at it anyways.

Meh low effort bait

JESUS IS LORD ABOVE ALL

I'm sorry I'm White.

No he isn't
He fuckint got nailed to a stick and died. He's God of gettin nailed to a fucking stick

Heck yeah, Jesus was also the God of the OT and Hitler was possibly the second coming, at the very least a prophet.

One of the most common misconceptions concerning Jesus is the notion that He only appears in the New Testament. This is false because The Father shows Himself to no man, so the person speaking to Israel must be Jesus (John 1:18.) He even has a body during an appearance to Moses (Exodus 33:23.)
This means the same Jesus that died on the cross and rose from the dead for the good of humanity is the same God who ordered the utter extermination of many various ethnic groups, justifying it by calling them inherently sinful. Whether people know it or not, Jesus is far more like Hitler than Santa Claus.

Checked holy Kek trips
All praise

check and kek

Attached: ef0a807cd2f84a7572b9932d21ab946c38044b9ccc65caf8fc03ddeed6c88348.jpg (1280x720, 121.88K)

–Q PREDICTED THIS!!!!!==

We just had this discussion. The jehova demon or messiah demon from the Old Testament was super hijacked by Jesus era kikes. They waited for a whore to get knocked up and played all sides.
Jehova is a shit demon
So is Yahweh
All of them are.
S

It's okay.

Attached: 3.jpg (720x960, 123.53K)

So many gets keke is here

let's find out when the 31:17 and the 14:6 take place

Checked , it's funny but not accurate
The Jesus dude that got nailed to that big stick wasn't white. He was jew , self titled Kang jew
He owned it and they nailed him to a board for disrupting the Empire

31:17
Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.

7:7
Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.

Good example of a kike. Look how triggered they are by Jesus Christ.

nice get but
same thing as finding the virgin mary in a dog turd, kinda cool but ultimately meaningless.

HOLY FUCKING KEK
look at this shit anons I changed the date to US so 6:7 or 7:6
7:6 goes like this
For you are a people holy to the Lord your God. The Lord your God has chosen you out of all the peoples on the face of the earth to be his people, his treasured possession.
while
6:7
When human beings began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them, 2 the sons of God saw that the daughters of humans were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose. 3 Then the Lord said, “My Spirit will not contend with[a] humans forever, for they are mortal[b]; their days will be a hundred and twenty years.”

Say what you want anons but this appeals to my male fantasy.

Jews gonna jew.

I like it.

This was anchored, because the sdom are kikes.

The sdom, in other words.

because its a shit thread and doesn't belong newfag

Attached: but.PNG (175x184, 35.54K)

< shit thread

It's a pretty fucking big deal. The sdom are kikes.