Jim Jordan nephew slain in car accident after denying a slough of sexual assault allegations which stemmed from his...

Jim Jordan nephew slain in car accident after denying a slough of sexual assault allegations which stemmed from his absolute battering of that kike Rosenstien.

He just did a stint on fox news not too long ago denying the allegations but it seems to be that the kikes want him to bend the knee.

Attached: wewwewew.png (796x775, 122.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thedrive.com/video/9509/how-to-execute-a-pit-maneuver
archive.is/nUC8K
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/904/201806209114158904/201806209114158904.pdf#navpanes=0
theweek.com/speedreads/752743/dnc-reportedly-dead-broke-rnc-nearly-40-million
opensecrets.org/pacs/expenditures.php?cycle=2018&cmte=C00401224
orwellianchronicle.files.wordpress.com/2018/06/337535680-full-david-brock-confidential-memo-on.pdf
thegatewaypundit.com/2018/07/democrats-fake-news-media-and-law-firm-perkins-coie-try-to-take-down-honest-jim-jordan-with-disgusting-scurrilous-charges/
archive.is/D0xuj
legaltimes.typepad.com/blt/2011/04/perkins-coie-judith-corley-got-obamas-birth-certificate.html
archive.is/HzHzM
archive.fo/e1wNY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You beat me to the punch, user.

So Jimmy boy is feeling the heat now after going for Rosenstein's throat in the hearing and being floated for speaker position. Was his nephew just a cohencidence? How brazen will the heart attack guns and (((car crashes))) get as the war starts to go hot?

Attached: Jordan Nephew Killed.mp4 (640x480, 5.23M)

The DOJ and Rosenstien deadline for the emails and uranium one were today. Truly a coincidence.

Greentext a quick rundown plz

Your trips intrigue me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter. Now post some proof or go glow somewhere else.

Cold Civil War may go hot.

>nephew has an (((accident)))

Man what a (((coincidence))) that he died today

There is too much symbolism in this death for it to be irrelevant. The allegations are about what took place on the wrestling team he coached.(those connections are practically nobodies so I think it would be easy to create this false narrative around him.) Then his nephew who was connected to a wrestling team as well, and was appeared to be quite good.
Fucking kike's really sank their teeth in on Jordan, strive on white man.

(((PURE COINCIDENCE)))
im sure

If you are going to be doing this kind of work against ZOG, you will need at least militia or something to keep loved ones safe from deep state tricks.

That really heats up my hazelnuts.

Attached: 1470841089493-0.jpeg (480x474, 39.83K)

Lord I fucking hope so. These kikes have no idea what is in store for them if it does.

Attached: DOTR.webm (480x272, 7.43M)

you have answered your own question. I think we are more oblivious then we even know. Meaning that this guy knew what he was getting himself into and that is even more the reason why he did what he did.

Now if he backs off that will be telling to us that maybe this is more than a coincidence and maybe the power struggle is on a razor edge.

I feel that these things are usually pretty clear.

Another angle. Did he sacrifice his own nephew for a deal? Sold a soul perhaps.

As pawns we can only dictate what side we are on, nothing more.

Speak for yourself. There are Zig Forumsacks in every strata of society.

Attached: rod-j-rosenstein.jpg (803x655, 91.9K)

"the future is ours" … seems to be a common call to all parties

"the matriarchy is the future"

I think the call is correct but the "our" is not what the ones that speak it is.

The "our" is all of creation. And any one group will have their day , twice

Their day of reckoning, and their day of being reckoned

All honest beings know that this is not only the way it is , but the way it has to be. Enjoy your day of the rope user, it will happen I believe. But dont cry when it your turn to feel the rope.

Interesting times anons

you underpaid suckers are the saddest thing

I will speak for myself, Im not a slave of any man or group.

You will speak for yourself because Ill never give you any more power than that. What is your belief?

They are in every strata but what will become of them. Time will tell. And you dont control time or the future. You are making your own bed user.

Enjoy

What has this kid been doing with his life that this is all they can dig up to praise him? Hint:drugs or alcohol
Political assassins would kill someone closer to the politician. Not his nephew. Unless he was abusing the kid like other homo wrestlers who choose a sport where they grab other males in spandex. Then it would make sense.

Attached: de5b5fe8f2a1511fc9f7bbd09a5fbd1a.jpg (305x165, 8.66K)

I have never seen him look so furious as he did during this portion of testimony. That glare was pure hatred.

god damn how old are you mate … are you trully a boomer?????

thats not all , you are a homo fucking liberal hippy boomer

what was that scene … lets take a look punk

1m 20s

I told you the FBI is basically the terrorist arm of the DNC and you called me a Russian bot. Apologize RIGHT NOW, Kripplekikechan.

Attached: comey hillary shill.png (951x1200 126.17 KB, 1.76M)

he was in college

I'm gonna go out on a wild limb here but I don't think it was one of us who said that.

Attached: b4a0372eb9f2658ac2cfb1fa492fe5d170df593a.gif (300x424, 2.56M)

Never have I seen such a fucking weasel. DOTR can't come soon enough.

the audacity of these fucking kikes.

What an insufferable pseudo-intellectual cunt you are.

Attached: 1458905454518-1.gif (230x172, 1.5M)

my responses are apt, Ill take this as you conceding that you have nothing else to say of use

or at least post a better pic

Attached: 1mluap.jpg (500x350, 40.92K)

Your responses are plebbit tier dog shit. Kill yourself.

Attached: 69e105a886024ee75b05869ece09ad9a1a4ca7efbbef8f282f47e88474d84e55.gif (200x200, 1.88M)

The little rat can't help but take it personally?
I wonder why that is?

My, what an incredibly sharp, direct and immediate response, like he knew it was going to come up at some point. Almost like a lawyer made those types of very specific threats to a non-legal expert (who might not actually know if it's true or not and would most likely err on the side of not pissing off DOJ leadership) for the express purpose of being able to deny that they did because the action itself isn't legally possible. How fucking obvious can you get?

Nigger when you write an obituary you tell people about the person's passion and the kid's passion was wrestling which he competed nationally and his family was proud of considering his uncle, Jim Jordan, was a national champion wrestler.

move along Goy, (((nothing))) to see here. just an irresponsible young man paying the consequences for his bad decision to drink and drive.

similar to the consequences for Michael Hastings when he too got drunk and somehow crashed his Mercedes into a fireball which melted every computer chip on the vehicle and ejected the flaming engine block 75 yards into a Rabbi's house, while doing 100mph on a quiet residential street in a nice Jewish neighborhood just south of Beverly Blvd, which has a speed limit of 35mph and which also has a severe dip in the road just one block before the assassination, i mean crash site, which makes it even more cosmically improbable to even achieve such speeds if you wanted to drag race down that block.

go back to sleep Goy.

did you hear about the latest thing Kanye West said?

*chuckles*

Attached: Screenshot_20180706-224103_1.png (735x396 201.25 KB, 51.68K)

FBI are masons. "A higher loyalty" indeed. Disband and punish. Use US Marshalls.

Attached: nigga tiny.jpg (300x225, 10.83K)

openly killing and fucking with people's family

that's some solid PR for Rosenstein

How to Execute a PIT Maneuver
This chase-ending move might be one of the best-known tactical driving skills.

In this How-To video from our upcoming Cars & Guns adventure, which we put together in partnership with Team O'Neil Rally School and Sig Sauer, we show you how to execute the PIT maneuver, or Precision Immobilization Technique, aka the Pursuit Intervention Technique. Whatever you call it, it's the move you've probably seen on YouTube (or Cops) used by law enforcement to spin out a car from behind during a chase.

(And, this should be obvious, but it must be said: DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME. Not only is it dangerous, but under certain circumstances it is legally considered use of deadly force.)

thedrive.com/video/9509/how-to-execute-a-pit-maneuver
archive.is/nUC8K

that video

sadistic narcissist
a
d
i
s
t
i
c

n
a
r
c
i
s
s
i
s
t

McChrystal is on the board of JetBlue Airways

Wonder what kind of 'pizza' they deliver?

Attached: patsy.jpg (271x186, 8.34K)

He didn't assault anyone. The accusation was someone else he worked with in the same school did and he should have stopped it somehow. It's literally guilt by association, and obviously a tactical hit job by the deep state.

This was much more entertaining with banjo and Waylon Jennings' commentary.

It's like how Justin Castreau was automagically accused of sexual assault from 20 years ago when he started cooperating with Trump on Uranium One, pushed in the media by a Roger Stone-type fixer connected to both Skippy Pedesta and the Clintons.

Oh look, another fucking (((car accident))). Its just a cohencidence I'm sure. Car accidents are the number one killer of Americans after all. After guns of course.

Attached: 0817230184.png (947x2004, 705.26K)

semi satan glows brightly

If Jordan & co are looking to hand out blame they are looking to administer rope justice to them.

Cogent post. Worth paying attention to.

Attached: PAYATTENTION105.png (352x282, 65.84K)

You can certainly use FISA warrants to get the recordings made in Utah by NSA and DIA introduced into military tribunals, though.

bump

bump

BUMP

it would be a shame if the leadership of the fbi, cia, nsa were all hunted and shot dead… i know i would cry

bump
>(((they))) killed jim jordan nephew.
Let the war start already all is need is one spark and this can be it.

Attached: the_red_sun_by_hardii-d58bvky.jpg (900x506, 50.36K)

Looks like astroturf to me for sure, really makes you think.

gowdy has been completely ineffectual and unwilling to call out obvious shit for years.

he's still pretending almost the entirety of the FBI and every governmental agency isn't a complete joke

I assume by /pol standards the guy is utter coward and total milquetoast but sure, suck his dick man, because maybe after literally 8 years he might be able to compel someone to actually do something

the thread of this was shoah on halfcuck and magapedes are very quiet.

Attached: jew00099.jpg (736x705, 72.02K)

>(((car accident)))

Just look at all the wait for Hitler replies in this thread, seems (((they're))) scared.

Awan and DWS? U1? Haiti? All three?

can he just ignore them because they will go away like Trump's? Im sure his wife is mad as a hornet at the deep state over such accusations.

I mean it's so damn obvious.

Did Awan actually bite it, though? I thought he took a plea deal, but my suspicion is that whatever he took, he would end up (((suiciding))) because anyone around Cunton and her cohorts that aren't in any immediate danger of falling off a 5 story building after shooting themselves in the back of the head thrice, have a strange pattern of (((mysterious))) deaths.

>claiming a beheading is a death of "natural causes"

Attached: flying head syndrome.jpg (699x500, 88.42K)

There is a current thread in the catalog. I thought he has no charges and will walk away free.

In DC jurisdiction, go figure. Won't save his ass from any other federal indictment, all it takes is one court.

Attached: 9186387182.png (734x1565, 438.16K)

what did he mean by this.

Attached: Capture.PNG (1373x193, 22.64K)

Why haven't the feds in other jurisdictions already charged awan then if his crimes are so serious?

Why do anons still ask this question? This is a huge case, a clandestine operation of such scope and magnitude I don't think any predecessor can hold flame to, possibly exempting the Rosenbergs trial. You have members of congress and likely the entirety of the Democratic party tied into this.

Stop posting your reddit account you fag.

bump. this thread is getting slid.

i know the trumpcucks are more worry about crying when commies beat them up for their hats.

I may have found proof that the DNC is behing the allegations

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/904/201806209114158904/201806209114158904.pdf#navpanes=0

Page 3645, PERKINS COIE, the law firm that is investigating the allegations of molestation and abuse at Ohio State (and was also responsible for the Steele dossier) was paid 3 million dollars by the DNC in June 2018

Attached: june 2018.png (709x226, 35.53K)

Aren't they supposed to be broke?

nice work user.

Would you shut the fuck up and go back to reddit? As of February they are $6 million in debt, and have just $6.5 million in the bank. Their fundraising has been shit and while yes, I am aware they get money from kike donors this doesnt negate the fact that the DNC itself is fucking broke. So how the hell are they cutting $3mil dollar checks.

theweek.com/speedreads/752743/dnc-reportedly-dead-broke-rnc-nearly-40-million

keep fight with me kike so this thread can get bump.

What the fuck does that have to do with the DNC you ungodly retarded nigger? Filtered.

opensecrets.org/pacs/expenditures.php?cycle=2018&cmte=C00401224

That's not a problem when you have (((unemployed))) people donate thousands of dollars to SuperPACs.

Attached: unemployed.png (581x631, 47.8K)

nice bump.

money laundering.

You need to e-mail this to Hannity and Tucker.

most of the not employed are real estate agents.

Attached: scam.PNG (741x508, 51.72K)

bumping this because its an actual happening

Sounds like pure unadulterated treason user
They can all hang

Trump defends Jim Jordan amid allegations of sex abuse on wrestling team

President Trump defended Ohio Rep. Jim Jordan “100 percent” on Thursday as yet another former wrestler at Ohio State University came forward to counter Jordan’s claim that he was unaware a team doctor was molesting athletes two decades ago.

Jordan, a conservative Republican and former assistant wrestling coach at Ohio State, is being accused of failing to prevent the team doctor from sexually abusing boys on the wrestling team.

“I don’t believe them at all. I believe him,” Trump told reporters on his way to Montana, referring to the victims of sexual abuse and Jordan.

“Jim Jordan is one of the most outstanding people I’ve met since I’ve been in Washington.”

Tᴇᴀᴍ HRC ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ
Iᴛ's Hᴀᴘᴘᴇɴɪɴɢ

mods pls sticky

The guy is visible rustled at a standard albeit heated questioning. And he's supposed to be top cop (effectively, with Sessions being in snooze mode)? Bashing bank-robbers brains and confronting money launderers and international criminals? The guy's a fruit loop (in addition to certain (((other traits))) ).

Wonder why they accused him of inaction while having knowledge of assault, rather than doing the assault?

We all here know about the assaults that have taken place by hrc and the entire (( (crew))).
Jimmycomet and Sasha Lord and Paul Sizemore all of them
Dismbowelment and staked over an anthill

orwellianchronicle.files.wordpress.com/2018/06/337535680-full-david-brock-confidential-memo-on.pdf

Someone needs to download and archive this file before it disappears. Probably deserves a thread.

Is Block's/Soros 2020 plan against Trump and mentions undermining image boards.

Holy shit. They represented Clinton and were involved in Fusion GPS. How fucking incompetent can these people get?
>(((Marc E. Elias))), a lawyer representing the Clinton campaign and the DNC, retained Fusion GPS, a Washington firm, to conduct the research.

thegatewaypundit.com/2018/07/democrats-fake-news-media-and-law-firm-perkins-coie-try-to-take-down-honest-jim-jordan-with-disgusting-scurrilous-charges/
archive.is/D0xuj

Really makes you think

Attached: Interesting4.gif (500x233, 611.6K)

legaltimes.typepad.com/blt/2011/04/perkins-coie-judith-corley-got-obamas-birth-certificate.html
archive.is/HzHzM

(((Perkins Coie))) are also the firm responsible for Obama's forged birth certificate. Just another cohencidence I'm sure.

Attached: JUSTbo.jpg (2047x3000, 2.3M)

What, is your response

Samson Looms?

Theres the source. Nice dig user.

Attached: bump2.jpg (577x470, 54.07K)

brilliant good job
archive.fo/e1wNY

So they killed his nephew over rumors and a jew grilling.

Pretty overt KGB tactics here

I would say they killed him as a threat to not run for speaker to replace (((Paul Ryan))) Same with the made up unprovable rumors he looked away from the wrestlers getting molested. Or to stop being mean to (((Rosentstein))) and trying to get the documents proving all (((their))) treason.

Attached: Elrond2.jpg (340x308, 18.66K)

Yeah they try to make it sound like the engine got ripped out by the car hitting the tree ( which was unscarred) while in fact it got blasted out of the chassis 100 yards before it came to rest against the tree…

Did they hit him with AA or a missle? Was the standard "veer into a ditch and overcorrect" just not enough impact for those who would be paying attention?

Attached: Full exchange between Rep. Jim Jordan and Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein (C-SPAN).webm (568x320, 15.5M)

That’s the ✡accepted✡ population of jews in the US, you know. It’s probably closer to 6 since the holocaust didn’t happen.