OP Hogans Heroes

I've figured it out. I figured it all out. I know how we beat them while being inside the system.

If any of you have seen hogans heroes, these guys work out of a pow camp to sabotage the nazis while being in this prison camp. They do it in such a way that they don't get caught and it all looks like it's supposed to happen, or it just doesn't get tied back to them. They have the whole camp rigged up with tunnels, listening devices, etc, all connected through the whole camp, and they work in the system to beat the system.

That's how we beat them. We work inside the system to beat the system. We beat the system by making it look like circumstance, happenstance, and accidents. I'll give you an example:

AIPAC is setting up a big benefit. All the money will go straight to israel instead of going somewhere it can be more useful. You help AIPAC raise those funds, fundraisers, steal it, whatever. You work right with them being their little lap dog, and somehow worm your way into being in charge of the money. Then what you do is launder the money to your allies so they can distribute it to groups that actually use it, while making it look like it made it to israel. Remember breaking bad with the methlemine and the train with water? Like that. You make it look like israels fuck up or someone elses fuck up. Hell, set up a fall guy, or even use counterfeit money.

Yes I am well aware of it. The execution needs work but the idea is sound, don't you think?

It's a herculean task, but maybe it has a shot. It's non violent, too (up to a point) so the whole civil war meme would be bullshit. There's obviously a million factors to think of, not to mention man power, people inside the system, getting inside the system itself, being part of the matrix, possibly selling out to the american people and all that, but what if it works?

We all know the politicians in washington aren't going to save us. We've always know if we want to save ourself from ZOG, it's going to have to be by our hand. So if we put on wolves clothing and mingle with the wolves, then we have a chance.

Our lives. Let's face it, if zog finds out we're trying to bring down their system, they'll have us James Patton'd.

No he won't. He's a politician. If we want this done, we have to do it ourselves.

To be honest, I have no idea. I'm not in the system, so I don't know where to even begin, or how to even get into the system. The one thing I do know is we would have to be autonomous, something that I think we can pull off.

tl;dr destroy the system by being in the system and ripping it apart from the inside by appearing to be sympathetic and supportive to zog without exposing ourselves.

I'm open to ideas. I really think this is best way to bring down zog. What do you guys think?

Attached: H4BEn-1443540124-21-show-940X370_0020_hogans-heroes.png (945x370, 253.55K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (467x119, 4.87K)

Thank you for your constructive criticism

18 second reply.

Ever stop to think maybe I'm sitting here staring at this thread while watching something on my other monitor waiting for replies?

Of course. Don't know if it's a great idea to discuss anything in depth, though.

I was actually pretty damn hesitant to even make this thread. However, Zig Forums has run a lot of small ops that have gone under the jewdar, so I figured it would be safe.

I prefer the make a standalone system that excludes the juden entirely, slowly engulfing the national power structure approach, but if you want to throw a wrench in the zog machine go right ahead. They generally kill or trannytize the lone wolves caught.

You should have gone with your gut, faggot. This isn't your blog and your ideas aren't original or remotely revolutionary.

(((Hogans Heroes))) was an all-kike cast (even the 'Germans') and Bob Crane was a degenerate BDSM sodomite whose death is still a (((mystery))).

I'm well aware of what they do if one is caught.

Well it's a good thing I asked for opinions then!

That's not news to me, unless you're trying to say that zog would see this coming a mile away, in which case I didn't really consider that. Jews wrote the show so why wouldn't they suspect someone would try this?

This is proof the kikes are scared of the idea

Or ykno just one faggot pissed off that I don't believe in god emperor trump.

You'd be playing their game. They are the house. You play, they win.
It's like entering the stock market. You add to their pyramid scheme of number pushers, even if you make millions. At the end of the day you didn't create value, only new numbers. Their numbers.
Rules for radicals is a book to help guide (((their))) opposition to destructive ends. Don't follow its law, or examples in similar veins. You've a more noble soul in a merciless kind of beast. Gather your strength, find your fellow anons, then do unto this whole culture as was done unto Carthage, the Etruscan kings, the Spanish moors.
Don't act a rat when faced with rats.

That's ridiculous, overcomplicated, and downright comical.

Build a business. Create wealth. That's what runs the system. When your business is paying for public services like police, politicians will do what ever it is you want.

No, it's

since

It's not proof of shit you naive goofball.

Does that actually work?

(checked)
Sure it does, when kikes and shitskins aren't involved.

Crane had been bludgeoned to death with a weapon that was never identified, though investigators believed it to be a camera tripod. An electrical cord had been tied around his neck

Attached: Bob Crane Hogan's Heroes.jpg (267x400, 32.68K)

Are we talking through tax dollars, donations to police forces, etc? Also, why would I give money to the police? They're just government guard dogs

The more you rely on the system, the more control over yourself it has and the deeper into its illusions you go. You may think you're doing what's right, acting like a cancer-cell within the system, committing more and more morally and ethically questionable deeds, but years later you're gonna turn around, look at your life and you're gonna say that you were nothing else than just a small wheel, a screw in the machine, that dreamed of being its main engine.

The right thing to do is to lower down needs and desires, not renounce the power of modern civilization, but at the same time not become its slave. Stop caring about the Big Picture, because, frankly, no matter how it looks like, it's not that everything is under someone's control. Things are gonna turn exactly the way they are supposed to and the only important question to answer is whether you were "a good man". That's the more important than "redpilling" some ungrateful faggots who wouldn't tell their heads from asses if someone wouldn't tell them where to look.

So, did you screwed someone over little profit? Did you double-cross a guy who trusted you? Did you add to a harmful propaganda and strengthened someone's else dream, just because it was "somewhat" related to your own, blurry vision of "perfect future"? Did you build a sphere of "white lies" around your close ones for "their own good", so that they no longer know who you truly are? Things like that make you a bad guy, no matter what lies you're telling to yourself to justify them.

Attached: think.jpg (400x401, 35.97K)

Assuming it's a White Nation it all just works, user. One only must look back into history to see this. Sure there are disagreements about the details, but overall it just fucking works. When White people have their own sovereign spaces all the details can be productively hashed out and everything comes up roses eventually. When kikes and their shitskin pets are introduced is when it starts getting real fucky. Whites need to be able to have agency over White interests. Full stop.

Yes, listen to this user. What most Zig Forumsacks don't really understand is that while civil war scenarios are all fine and dandy, it still requires at least 10% of the population willing to ensemble and have a strong enough logistic connection to each other that they can prepare for the imminent war without any govt interference. (((They))) have no way to identify the moles working within their system, though. Even when going full Poe's law, an ironic leftist and a real leftist are completely impossible to discern from one another.

Bingo. While it's self-evident to sane White men that might is ultimately right, in this kiked up clown world the main force is fiat currency. Gather enough of it and you can do things that force the locals to bow to your viewpoints. More Zig Forumsacks involved in local hierarchies is never a bad thing.

Sure the turk was shit,but I fail to see no moderation and shit 4chan threads taking space from good ones being a nice idea.
Surely we can come to some sort of balanced moderation.

SAGE

The problem is, you've pointed something obvious. We can't fight them directly without losing our lives, jobs, fortune, friends etc. We must do it covertly.

You suggest allying them. That's so vague. Come up with concrete ideas, then make a thread.

Attached: tripod.png (225x225, 4.39K)

Defeating them is easy. White babies, lots of them.

Thanks rabbi.

In theory. However, we can't outbreed cultural enrichment. Not with the heavy taxes the ebil whites get.

The only people that have stolen money from jews are muggers on the street, George Soros, and Bernie Madoff.

For your plan to work, you would have to marry a jew, have jewish children and convince your kids to go against their own kind once they're accepted into the higher circles of finance.

At that point, kike nepotism will get you into high places and you'll refuse to go against them because of the perks.

ACCELERATION IS THE WAY TO GO

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (900x560, 1.38M)

It's white babies who convert, it's white babies who support them, it's white babies who become SJWs and scream "but you're white" and "open borders".

Quantity over quality does not make the best 1st and only layer of the solution, user.

You're stupid.

That isn't a good thing. Millions of people need to be killed

the system is best destroyed with fire, bullets and a high body count, not by being a part of it

Being this much of a boomer

Next: OP I Love Lucy

based conservative Cuban immigrants

Yeah I'll jump into a meatgrinder and jam its teeth with my super strong bones™ instead of pulling its plug.

Leftists call this the "march through the institutions". For those that are still dependent on the system, you should be working to subvert it. Favor right wingers and spread subtle redpills.

Well okay for starters YOU HAVE TO BE FUCKING JEWISH to be at a high enough level in AIPAC to be playing with money.
Second of all, you'd have to be in there for YEARS for them to even trust you at all.

Now, that said, I agree with your post, OP. But the target is wrong. It needs to start with something more neutral or with lower barriers of entry. Really, TBH, you'd do more good becoming a male red-pilled middleschool teacher than anything else. Influence thousands of young people over your career. I'll never forget my teachers, the good ones, from when I was in middle/high school. Even looking back now, some of them I didn't appreciate or like at the time, I really respect now.

Attached: 042fbcc3e2efb6badf05e810ff990ae575f4e11789f4d4c4735ef3c2812b5f35.png (1700x1100, 56.62K)

on top of that, the show's mere existence is proof that the LOLoHOAX never happened. think about it, if the six gorillion really did get gassed in german camps, would the kikes have made a sitcom out of living in the camps?
consider why this show is pretty much nowhere seen in syndication anymore …
impolite sage for shitty thread

That's how power works in the USA. The mayor and trustees and whoever else runs the town know which businesses bring in the money to fund public safety and the schools and the roads and whatever else. They'll do anything and everything to appease their cash cow. There is no easy direct way to power. If you're just starting out in your 20s it will literally take a life time.

I really believe there's enough people to do things like this but not the initiative. To many people think there's a political solution, so they think running this or that candidate will turn things around. But look how much trouble Trump is having and he's nowhere close to our platform.

And many think there is no political solution, and they're right, but then they talk of a military solution. But that's even more laughable than a political one.

Craig Cobb showed us the way. But you can't be like him and talk about how you're coming for the Jewish beast. Because the Jewish beast right now is large enough to devour us all.

tl;dr Take the principles of leaderless resistance and apply it to creating business.

*Methylamine
FTFY

Good luck getting inside that "system" without being a Jew. And at that point, you wouldn't be sabotaging anything but the west.

Do you even listen to yourself? What would you think of someone that writes like this?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (300x300, 129.45K)