Trump Is on the Way out From Syria, Damascus and the Russians Believe

Trump Is on the Way out From Syria, Damascus and the Russians Believe

Russians believe Trump doesn't want a repeat of Iraq in Syria and the US really is on the way out from the country

Russian advisors visiting the Syrian capital Damascus are confident that the US forces will pull out of al-Tanf and will also aim to completely withdraw from north of Syria (al-Hasaka and Deir-Ezzour) in the next six months.

According to top decision makers based in Damascus, the US President Donald Trump is pushing his administration to approve an already prepared total withdrawal plan. Despite Trump’s limited knowledge of foreign policy and being unaware of the consequences of his decisions in the international arena, however, he found no convincing elements – said the sources, who asked to remain anonymous – in the presentation by his administration where US forces could benefit from the continuation of their presence in such a hostile environment and without suffering hits in the future.

Trump’s biggest fear to see the US special forces deployed in the north of Syria and in Iraq returning to the country “in plastic bags”. He would certainly find it hard to offer any explanation for the US occupation of the Levant after the defeat of ISIS (the “Islamic State” group) or what remained of it in Syria and Iraq.

Moreover, Trump noticed that the hostility against its forces in Iraq was growing: Iraqi security forces (Hashd al-Sha’bi) vowed revenge on the US following the destruction by unknown jets (believed to be Israeli) of their command and control position on the Iraqi-Syrian borders with specific orders to stop and destroy ISIS terrorist groups crossing into Iraq.

The sources believe president Trump is not ready – despite his passionate support of Israel – to see US forces paying the price of a game Israel has excelled in playing for decades. Israel is used to accepting hits in exchange for the consequences of its action against its neighbours.

Russian sources involved in the preparation of the Putin-Trump summit, expected this month in Europe, believe the Russian President can offer enough guarantees to the US president to leave the Levant before US gets caught into the Syrian-Iraqi quagmire. The key to attaining this objective is for Trump to hold enough elements to guarantee the safety of Israeli – to his mind – with no Iranian or Hezbollah forces deployed on the disengagement line of 1974. But of course Russia cannot offer any guarantee that Syria will not claim back its occupied territory in the Golan Heights.

Attached: 1459287339454.gif (1000x500, 1.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/U8ZTh
archive.fo/hVF9u
gen.lib.rus.ec/search.php?req=peter zeihan&lg_topic=libgen&open=0&view=simple&res=25&phrase=0&column=def
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Actually, Damascus is not concerned with offering any guarantees to Israel. Nevertheless, since the central government doesn’t need friendly foreign units deployed in the country once all of the Syrian territory occupied after 2011 is liberated (including the north), the Syrian President Bashar al-Assad can guarantee the control of the Syrian army throughout his country. The only exception remains on the borders between Lebanon and Syria, where close collaboration with the de facto forces on the ground is needed by both sides to prevent the smuggling of weapons and the passage of jihadists across the borders.

Russia considers that the US and Israel have accepted the defeat of the “regime change” goal in Syria and that this failed attempt, after over 7 years of war, strengthen the “Axis of the Resistance” despite billions of dollars invested to break off Syria from this “axis”. Moreover, it is aware that it was the Obama administration that allowed ISIS to grow without timely intervention to stop it, creating a local force, in Iraq hostile to the US.

The American establishment fears that its presence in Syria on the borders with Iraq will create more damage to the US-Iraqi relationship which is still “under control” with Prime Minister Haidar Abadi in power. The threat launched by Kataeb-Hizballah Iraq against the US forces and mentioned by Lebanese Hezbollah leader Sayed Hasan Nasrallah has created serious concern among US military personnel and within the political leadership, whose objective is to avoid the 2003-2011 experience (being attacked by both Sunni and Shia during the US occupation of Iraq).

On the other hand, the US establishment is asking Russia’s support for the “deal of the century” initiative related to the Palestinians. Russia believes this is a US-Israeli manoeuvre to exchange Syria for Palestine, and that it is unrealistic. Russia has no power to impose on the Palestinians a stillborn deal. Moreover, if the Russians deploy regular forces in Syria and put Assad out of the “Axis”, the Russians will be holding a dead card. The importance of Syria is due to its borders with Israel, its connections with the Palestinians and to both Iran and Hezbollah. If Russia takes away this privileged position of Syria in the Middle East, Moscow would be controlling a country with no leverage.

Both the US and Russia know that Trump is impatiently waiting for his establishment to agree the pullout of his forces from Syria. Therefore, there is no need for any concessions that Russia is not in a position to fulfil. Moscow wants to keep a good relationship with Washington – as many Russian officials have conveyed to both Damascus and Tehran. Moreover, both Russia and the US are aware that Syrian and Iraqi resistance forces need only one objective to pursue in the coming years: attack the US forces.

archive.is/U8ZTh

Now that Syria is out of the way, let's continue the discussion on whether or not Trump is a kike.

Attached: 1468625075031.jpg (1000x500, 52.88K)

God damn it feels good to be right.

Well, go on user, dont be shy.
What were you right about?

Doesn't matter on an anonymous imageboard, but elsewhere I am on record that we would be out within a year. Prediction made three or four months ago.

Took a lot of shit for it. Lots of "muh drumpf is a kike" shit. Makes the final victory all the sweeter.

The United states is not out of Syria, if there was such a sentiment among the Trump cabinet and military ministers, the United States armed forced would not be operating bases in Syria.

The US is not out of Syria until theyre all out.

Trump is not a kike: 1

Trump is a kike until further notice: 1

Not bad….

I predicted both the world cup results correctly yesterday.

Attached: 2d8a112fc636573f9c982db3661964edf88b6efb8849678b88c9b9188a8fe374.jpg (556x434, 33.35K)

I recall a halfchan post saying by next year we'll be able to produce all our own oil from shale and we will begin pulling out of everywhere in the world.

Mutts handing the empire for free. Not a chance.

that's true user
there's a massive push underway to give all these no address vast unaccounted never mapped never touched by man tracts addresses and tax them in a vast eastern state
there's also a comprehensive scan occurring of said entire state where they're taking ground penetrating radar, laser, 3d, actual pictures, and a ton of other shit I can't really say
there's also some… uh reimagining of municipal lines to accommodate

who's behind it?

|
|>
|
|

I believed the post when I read it and having simultaneous posts about the kike kvetching that we're pulling out of Europe and the Middle East is just evidence it's coming to fruition.

B-b-but drumpf is a shabbos goy, go back to da_zognald my fellow gentiles facist nadzees!
Brainlet faggots and shills rekt if this keeps up. Al Tanf would be a big move, but it is a little useless, as it's surrounded.

Attached: It's_Afraid_(Fixed) trump.jpg (960x640, 266.17K)

What happened last time this happened? Oh yeah a fake gas attack. Guess who the Trump admin just gave money to again? The white helmets. Gas attack #999 electric boogaloo inc.

That would be a good point, if those faggots didn't have almost no territory left, plus are being steamrolled and panicking.
The only places left have been occupied by ISISrael for 6-7 years, there are very few civillians left, plus the rest of the kurdniggers up north.

archive.fo/hVF9u
People no longer buy into this shit anymore. The majority of Americans don't care if Middle Easterners want to fight amongst themselves, let em.

Brace yourselves for another "poor gassed children" israeli false flag soon.

This is the best news I've heard in a while but it would be foolish to get my hopes up.

Remember, anons, that there is a feedback loop between international politics and military prowess. What one or another nation or leader 'wants' to do is less important than what they actually can do in the face of opposing weapons systems.

Russian air power is Top Gun these days…

Attached: sukoi 900.jpg (900x563, 46.7K)

What floors me is that so many people immediately start seeking "reasons" why the President is doing whatever he's doing at any moment, when all he has ever done is try to fulfill his campaign promises to U.S. citizens.
He's on record as not supporting any destabilizing military actions in the Mideast, although once we were committed to it, he suggested we end it quickly and leave.

He has always said he prefers stability over political and military intervention, when it comes to other countries. He clearly (and correctly) sees Assad's continued rule as the best choice for stability in Syria, and while he cannot publicly support Assad, who has been demonized in the minds of normies by the (((media))), he can certainly get out of Assad's way, and not interfere with their Russian allies.

Jews will see this as throwing Israel under the bus, as it does not support their ultimate goals of Jewish power throughout the region, so I guarantee they're pissed. But Trump has been giving lip-service to their desires and not doing what they want, for quite awhile, now.

Watch…if Syria moves to take back the Golan Heights, Trump will not intervene. If they try to push further, he will. But Assad is not stupid, he will not attempt to occupy clay he has no claim on, so it will not be a consideration.

He is really doing nothing more than trying to be a good president to his people. You don't have to dig any deeper than that.

Attached: T2.jpg (340x512, 39.23K)

This.

And ultimately the actions and results on the ground are the end result and where the truth will lie..

Already happened. Don't you remember those inconvenient (((fires))) in his properties the last two times they announced pulling out?
When I realized he may actually be the real deal is when he shot his load prematurely at the air base in a failed attack with 50+ cruise missiles, did very little damage, let alone pre-warned the Syrians and the Russians, which ended up totally defusing the kikes loud (and nearly effective that time) screeching to (((allies))) about international action for muh chilluns and assad the butcher etc.

It would seem strange to me, that the Mossad, who had Kennedy shot, and who rigged three major high-rises in NYC to blow up, and murdered over 3,000 innocent U.S. citizens, would be relegated to simply starting fires, now.

Of course, at this time they probably have very few friends in the deep-state left to aid them…

odd, not when he dropped the MOAB on the literal land Moab is of and tipped off once again so only hardware was destroyed?
they announced yesterday or late last week that sarin gas was not used and chlorine gas was probably used
something already ascertained here minutes after it was published with videos of the helmuts dousing children with water

it will be glorious to be a net exporter of energy, professional services, and quality robotic

“russia-insider” glow in the dark desinfo site

sage

Why would they risk war after a five year civil war?
They won't be ready for 20 to do anything.

Attached: but why.gif (581x327, 3.72M)

We don't know if Trump is a kike until we observe it: 1

Bump because it triggers you, paid jewish shill.

We’ve observed it. The guy with 100% jewish grandchildren and 80% jewish children who has given Israel what they caused every war in the last 150 years to obtain is the most shabbos goy since FDR.

(((They))) grew too soft after winning too much. Probably thought that presidential assassinations in the era of the internet would be a bit too much of a risk.

They certainly don’t think that about the rest of the world.

Fools.

Attached: 1433511756497.gif (634x352 387.55 KB, 8.47M)

Also, is Magnier Jewish?

What a lot of shills don't realize is that when Trump is speaking about Israel, he's talking about the land, not the rodents that infest it.

Attached: Be afraid.jpg (650x424, 125.5K)

The hatred of everyone in the world? They did that themselves, he just removed the blinders.

Attached: There Is No Need To Be Rustled.jpg (1047x573, 171.05K)

Spend some time on >>>Zig Forums.

Attached: 5359f0a23b94fec1655183f1c76ebc23be9a27a262a1bcf3cd939c50505ee068 (1).jpg (294x300, 19.92K)

Exactly. Moreover, when he's speaking favorably about the Jews he means the good Jews like his daughter, his son-in-law or his Jewish friends.

The US isn't in the ME for oil. The US is in the ME for Israel.

There are no good rats.

Fully expecting it. Will welcome it, as more and more people see through the Kike lies every time they do it. They always overplay their hand, and seem incapable of recognizing when it's time to make a tactical retreat.

Kike until further notice.

Those aren't just free fall dumb bombs. They're ten times cheaper than an American free fall dumb bomb, because it's basically a propane tank with a few fins welded on. It's literally cheaper than an IED.

Why waste precision munitions on sandniggers? Russia pays $10 per dead sandnigger, America pays $10,000 per dead sandnigger. Even with America being 10 times richer, it will still run out of money first.

Right now it's both. Their bombers are doing a really great job, I'm impressed and I never liked commies.

you must be joking
or did you fall for the f35 psyop?

Attached: 394y39783.jpg (570x502 13.05 KB, 54.37K)

Direct deposit only

Attached: drumpfwall.png (602x401 459.71 KB, 28.75K)

Attached: trump wall.jpg (896x469, 109.38K)

I always thought Zig Forums was wrong about this personally. Hitler even made exceptions for jews. Sure, far and few in between but they're out there.

Either leave or correct your misconceptions.
HITLER LOST.
THERE ARE NO GOOD JEWS. PERIOD. IF YOU CAN’T HANDLE KILLING PREGNANT JEWISH WOMEN, STEP THE FUCK OUT OF THE WAY AND LET US HANDLE IT. NITS MAKE LICE.

Does this news upset you?

Not for the reason of exempting some jews.

You had to have 3 of 4 grandparents as Jewish to be considered a kike. Every younger generation Jew I know doesn't give a flying fuck about Judaism or Israel. Half of them hate Israel because they are liberal. None of them ever applied for an Israeli passport. Jews poisoned the younger white generations mind with bullshit but simultaneously poisoned their own too. The only true heebs it seems are the curly haired bearded faggots that everyone makes fun of.

that is total bullshit, they will use the fact they are Jews in employment, and as they age like all people do they will become more conservative Jews and raise Jews themselves.

So it blows up 80% of a single house?

Attached: MFW - TFW - WOW!.gif (403x234, 1.99M)

Nigger are you retarded? I said
Jews poisoned whites and poisoned their own would mean their own aren't white you fucking moron.

Jews I know
You kike shills trying to D&C need to try harder. I never said I supported Jews. I just listed my experiences with them.

I agree with you somewhat. Jews I know, one is a lanky loser that look like a stereotypical jew. Last I saw of him he was in this big fight with his mother for dating a shiska with two kids from a previous marriage lol. Then another jew, ashkenazi blonde and blue eyed, in the medical field where he met his girlfriend, also jewish. They arent having kids anytime soon. Also a jewess whos 30 and lives like she just turned 21 and is still in college. But these are your run of the mill cannon fodder jews, that even Israel is stuffed full of.

It's just not hard for me to reconcile that there exists prominent jews who don't want to go along with this worldwide child sacrificing death cult controlling the world.

And look what happened to him

Pic related. A jew who I believe has no interest in enslaving humanity via debt.

Attached: 12445579567.jpg (1200x630, 127.84K)

Russian jets aren't better than american jets, we just aren't in a political position to use ours

which is fine, the KIKES should be spanked for their bullshit
Assad did nothing wrong

Again, it was jews in the Wehrmacht that lead to Hitlers loss. He would have lost jews or no jews.

Wasn't*

There is no such thing as a good jew.

Steven Miller is quite literally the reason DACA has failed and immigration stays a hard line position. Steven Miller is in fact a good jew.

Attached: yes yes it was.jpg (356x600, 82.42K)

NIce maymay. Does it dispute what I said. Was it the jews within Hitlers Reich that delivered him defeat?

They were indeed a part of it, yes.

Then it should be easy to cite.

The meme doesn't cite goldberg, moshe. It cites one of his.

Attached: Filters by Jonestein.jpg (474x424, 46.19K)

The musician?

Expand. Prove you points. Dont just drop a maymay that references some obscure jewish musician that was banned. I have a hard time believing this jewish musician lead Hitler to his defeat.

ffs if ur going to spend the time to make something, fucking spellcheck you retards

yeah if you want to know more you should read the absent superpower by peter zeihan (or watch a speech of his on youtube)
gen.lib.rus.ec/search.php?req=peter zeihan&lg_topic=libgen&open=0&view=simple&res=25&phrase=0&column=def

a year is a short time for such a prediction, and you haven't won that bet yet

mostly retards

It was pretty clear that Trump wanted out of Syria from the beginning. I wouldn't quit your day job just yet, big boy

Trump hasn't delivered on everything yet (The Wall) but he definitely has a track record of just flat out saying what he's going to do and following through.

You mean people who will die alone or in prison. So much of Zig Forums is full of muslims and their bootlickers who are salty Trump is removing all the muslims from the country. Tough shit for them.

Yep. Thanks to Shale oil, the emperor is butt ass naked now.

Unfortunately, Zeihan has been turned and it shilling amnesty for the illegals. Outside of that though, he makes some good points. Ish.

It has also started to happen everywhere else. People are getting very skeptic and some are into "conspiracy theories" (actually the truth)

The (((Wallposterbergs))) are late. You faggots should use the real one here

Forgot about that. No wonder the kikes are extra salty and shilllicious lately.

Attached: isisrael.jpg (800x450, 113.95K)

Attached: it's afraid 2.png (884x960, 1.34M)

You realize that this argument would require the ZOG to actually give a fuck about national security instead of just bumping tax money towards lockheeb.

That was most likely the reason.

(((Freudian))) slip.

FALSE FLAG INCOMING!
Muh chemical attack just happened again in the UK.

If he spent resources on the Atlantic Wall instead of Norway or Channel Isles then he would have won at Normandy.

Then it should be easily to cite.

He absolutely is not. His position is borne solely from the reality that browns can't be moved with holohoax propaganda and don't support israel, largely because they are not Americans in any way shape or form and their general arrival in the last 30 years places them outside of the postwar negative foundational myth of zionist occupied America.

There is no such thing as a good jew.

you clearly don't know about operation paperclip

There will always exist exceptions to the rule. Thats an immutable fact.

Only White Americans care about the holohoax – yes, that's accurate. Nobody else believes it has anything to do with them and they would be right, because it is a foundational myth constructed to destroy White American society and brownskins do that just by existing here so they don't feel any other need to accommodate jewish desires or policy goals. It's hard to believe anyone would even argue this. Nobody outside of White America gives a shit about israel.

Seems to pretty much corroborate with the other news that israel is getting allied with Syria
I hope that Iran next would be able to have their nuclear program going on, since checking a few years back they are aiming to be a main energy provider in the middle east.

You're obfuscating the issue and that isn't a surprise because you're basically backed into a corner trying to defend the population that has done nothing but the explicit will of world jewry for over a century. It's painful and you're lashing out. All of those European countries have those laws in place because they were the ones who rose up against the jews in the 1930s, not the Americans. That same uprising is why America occupies Europe today with niggerspic troops and facilitates muslim invasions into its occupied territories [Germany, Italy] through it's vassal proxy [Turkey. That same uprising is why Donald Trump threatened a total ban on German auto imports if Germany didn't follow American/Israeli policy on Iran and cease all trade relations.

They haven't needed any laws in the US, until recently with anti-BDS. What changed? The population.

Not this time, no. and youre going with them if you keep that up.