Non compromised alternatives?

I expect this thread to get removed but before it does,

Anyone know of less compromised research boards for interpreting and discussing real news?

This board is weird. In latest headlines are two narratives of the same "antimeme" bill. Written in identical formats.

I remember other fringe sites like digg. ATS, and BIN all having a distinct moment when they changed their layouts and everything got dumbed down.

Just wanting open bias news.

Attached: 3458a25.jpg (4032x3024, 960.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/smugdev/smugboard
github.com/xeddmc/nullchan
getaether.net/
akasha.world/
archive.fo/T3LcW
github.com/majestrate/nntpchan
wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/ZeroNet
github.com/ipfs/notes/issues/37
zeronet.io
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What’s supposedly compromised about this place, faggot?

Everything is biased, you dumb spoonfed nigger.

Try the following

your mom's fat cunt you jew faggot

I'll bite OP,

the answer to your question is no, not really

and even if there was it wouldn't be posted on what you described as potentially compromised itself?

What do you mean compromised? Compromised of what? Any one can post here. It's an anonymous message board.

Lurk for 10 years before ever posting again.

>>>/4chan/

That thing above your neck. No, not the face. No, below the hair. Yeah use that. Baby steps user.

Attached: 0 int.png (303x311, 179.41K)

s

This means that the internet wars are coming to an end. Kikes may believe they won but the only thing they won is waking up the tiger.

Nigger what did you think this was?

Snowden & Assange seem to have failed us. It seems that nobody has put in the time to create multi-user anonymous tor-based-protected systems that are uncensorable, not even for text.

Isn't it a shame?

What you ask is naïve.
Just host a copy of vichan and offer it via hidden service. Boom, all your criteria are satisfied. You'll need to be a lot more specific about what's required. How can you make something that's anonymous not easy to shill on?

>>>/gaschamber/

< run a hidden service

It's not decentralized. You don't know shit about anything, because you're an autist. Go be autistic somewhere else.

Oh, and to answer your last question, signed votes, forming pseudonomous "community guides", with various graphical methods of either filtering or deephasizing.

Don’t use buzzwords if you don’t know what they mean.

Look at this desperate kike gaslighting:

OP, too many NGOs and think tanks have been alerted to the wrongthink you've been committing, so they are trying to flood this site with polarizing identity-politics garbage, brainwash you so that your memes are not appealing to their golems, and pre-condition the public to see you as a nazi before you decide to go back to real social media and start a redpilling jihad or something.

I've heard there are onion sites. Let me know if you find one.

You're just throwing insults around now. How mature! You sure know a lot more than me huh.

That wasn't in your criteria before. Good job, you're making progress!
github.com/xeddmc/nullchan

So decentralized Reddit? That's what you're asking for?
getaether.net/

Attached: asshat.png (216x373, 4.51K)

Checked.

You make a good point. If you're lower in IQ than I am (autistic, in other words, or worse), then you won't realize that decentralization is necessary to achieve the conditions laid out.

But it is too rude of me to expect anything of you at all.

What about the Stormer?

Remember when the kikes on TechTV were shilling that kike site? Kikes are always pushing kike crap. That's with all the threads here. Threads get anchored if they aren't pushing the alt-kikes and their products and other bullshit.

It's not a place where it is possible to discuss ideas.

They aren't intellectuals.

It's a good news aggregator. That's it. The BBS is utter cancer. When a group of people are unironic fans of someone like Azzmador, there's a serious issue with intelligence going on. Sage for spoonfeeding thread.

From the way you've been talking, that's exceedingly unlikely.
Also here's another decentralized Reddit for you:
akasha.world/

Attached: pickle dick.png (862x591, 96.05K)

It's not NGO's and think tanks. It's US military private intelligence contractors.

fuck off reddit nigger.

How dare you attack our leader Azzmador.

Attached: Robert Warren Ray ('Azzmador').png (640x480, 440.88K)

Your fallacy is: (((non sequitur)))

< clearnet
jej

The fuck? Perverts will buy anything, I'm in the wrong line of work.

That post made no sense.

meguca.org

kek, thank you for your confirmation of my position, checked.

Your fallacy is: (((hasty conclusion)))

NGO's/think tanks and private military contractor corporations are not the same thing, although there might be some overlap in personnel.

>Your fallacy is: (((non sequitur)))
Did you just learn those big words? Are you throwing them randomly because they're latin so they mean you're smart? You should learn when they apply first.

I can ignore your other typos, but we're supposed to believe your IQ is in the triple digits??

Attached: retarded kike.jpg (426x510, 34.82K)

The tech for this is already out there. There are various forms of censorship-resistant and anonymous systems based either on p2p, cryptocurrencies, alternative protocols and virtual file systems, or a mix of all of them, on which a chan could be hosted.

The problem here is as usual: get people to use shit. All these new solutions are still too complex for a Zig Forums normie to use conveniently. In a few years when chans will be burned down, people will be forced into these alternatives and through user growth, these solutions will grow.

The unevitable future for every Zig Forums iteration is a form of digital underground where a wrong click could get your ass into jail. U better cyberpunk your ass up son or the only way will ever be able to spam kike hate are leaflets.

Your fallacy is: (((ad hominem)))

And by two strands. First you attack me personally - and then you engage in multi-posting, which by the contrast contained, creates a relativistic frame.

I must now challenge you to show you are not a kike. Can you:

curse zion.

Well, can you? If you cannot, you're a kike, and we'll know it!

Moar kike-CIA butthurt:

DATAMINING THREAD

KYS

It's gotta have (please for the love of Odin don't be a literalistic aspie ffs):
1. Tor
2. p2p
3. threads & channels/boards
4. pseudonyms
5. permanence
6. completely non-censorable
7. but be with alternatives to censorship (the ability for user pseudonyms to sign threads as their "thumbs up" would work nicely, because you could have the pseudonyms sign the pseudonyms, thus forming a kind of rating, bla bla, too much to discuss, but it would be grand)
8. support media files …
9. with the ability to actually fucking turn them off (ie not download them) …
10. and with thumbnail/snippet/preview support (Zig Forums doesn't have snippet/preview support, interestingly…)
11. must propagate in < 1 minute most of the time, no more than 5 minutes at worst

This, off the top of my head.

If the place is worthy, then it will be robust enough to tell anyone without it mattering.

IF YOU ARE WORTHY OF THE PLACE THEN YOU WILL FIND IT WITHOUT BEING TOLD

THE FACT YOU MUST ASK GUARANTEES YOU ARE A HOOKNOSED SHILL.

NUKE ISRAEL KILL EVERY LAST JEW

But, you see, if the place is worthy, then it shall find me.

It's all out there already, like I said. All those tech illiterate faggots need another four snowdens to move their fat asses.

On a side note, local communication systems (wireless meshnets) will be also very important in the future for organisation since the internet will be fully under the control of kikes. You better get yor head into this kind of tech (It's not difficult. Everything can be tested and played with with just a Pi and a cheap Wi-Fi router).
[cubans use normal satellite dishes to watch forbitten content through mesh nets built out of old toasters and fucking trash cans]

No one cared the first time lol

8^) I found the autist CIA agent:

< the reason your grandmother doesn't use gpg is because she deserves to be spied on by the NSA

So uh. Whose side are you on?

The main thing is that boomers are anti-family cucks. So they don't give a fuck what happens to anyone else. They are always and forever out there for themselves.

< youtube

no thanks, alt-kike

This has nothing to do with family. The average person doesn't use their PC to brake the law so they don't really care if some government agency collecting metadata on them.

Oh dear, I fear it is broken:

You're a fucking fool. You don't know anything about law at all. Just fuck off, loudmouthed pimple-faced retard.

Please discuss.

Barrett?

Yeah, it's them too.

No one is discussing law. You are illiterate.

simple form is a anonymous tripfag system (trips as a form of user name with a score, which can be reset after violations [like CP]).

Endchan had this. It was good.

Attached: retarded.jpg (578x672, 291.47K)

You accuse me of ad hominem, when you were the first one to call me a kike for no reason.

For the record, fuck zion, and the nepotistic secular kikes in the west too.

Attached: palestine wall kosher pickle.jpg (1536x2048, 435.25K)

Welcome to chans, where you can meet truth and shills.
Your only recourse is using your brain and sifting through news, whatever place you go.

Who/what is Barrett?

/thread
all replies b4 this are kike shills

you do realize no one here replies reddit spaced posts, but kike shills/bots, right?

Hidden hosting isn't as simple as it seems. Coding is just one thing. After the matter, you will deal with all sorts of DDOS.

Why are threads about the 8ch admontz getting removed?

One operation occurring presently is to pick fights for no apparent reason. The purpose is to create a sense of no community. The board is the property now of the kike.

< stirring up fights

Because this is an anti-white board now.

That's not reddit spacing.

An excellent addition:
12. Robustness to DDOS.

< fuk zion
Fair enough.

the kikes of the nsa can hunt down hidden services (if they have to, they can just shut down the power grid in sections until they locate it).

READ THIS YOU FUCKING NEWFAGGOT
archive.fo/T3LcW

github.com/majestrate/nntpchan
urbit.org

Oh look, while you were bitching, others were coding.

Forgot about ZeroNet's 0chan.

Checked, but you're lazy posting.

I'll look into them for you, I guess, but I have a numbered list above, so…

Zeronet isn't Tor-only.

If it's not Tor-only it's poop.

A possible solution to the Zeronet issue is for someone to create a well-named client that's tor-only.

Then it would be possible to recommend the tor-only client.

The present state is a highly problematic one, though.

Is Zeronet even compatible with Tor?

How would that work with tor? And what is the tor-compatible client which can be recommended to people who are better at such vital meatspace things, not being adept at advanced use of their computer/tablet?

Fuck me, yeah I am.
Pardon the nigger-tier behavior.
Trying to grok filecoin is giving me a headache.

I'm not entirely convinced this is true.
Why? Aggregation.
What we really need is a chan aggregator with multiple opt-in/opt-out moderation feeds.
Even just the moderation portion would significantly improve the imageboards.
However, aggregation is something else. It makes it so that it doesn't matter what site the thread comes from, meaning that if 8ch is compromised, everyone just switches thread hosts, using the same portal.

0net and TOR do work together. I had it up and running a while back.
wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/ZeroNet

You're going to burn you filthy jew cocksucker. You will never be white.

< uses ipfs
github.com/ipfs/notes/issues/37

Look, maybe SOMEONE is coding, but I'll be fucked to know who!!!

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (632x331, 31.75K)

We're being shilled. Don't worry, they will get tired/converted/neutralized in a few hours or days.

Snowdon is a CIAnigger and Assange takes orders from Soros.

Your true heroes will never namefag, because that paints a fucking target on them.

Go back to alt.right.pol on usenet then.

Tubal cain, mahabone and jabulon, my fellow cocksucker.

Attached: buzzwords.jpg (225x225, 10.92K)

So, there's a saying, yadda, whatever, hopefully you know what to do.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (640x400, 353.58K)

Here's why you have to have Tor-always for the noobs:

1. They'll use whatever it is
2. Then they'll get automagically banned from sites
3. And, in many cases, DDOS.

For example, this site has a bot that detects region and trolls accordingly. Connect from South America, you're "not white", the bot will say.

It's a very interesting thing to observe this moosaad op.

Good info on 0net. At least it can work. It needs to be Tor-only, or, as I just said, it will be something only for highly advanced users.

When I was testing 0net, some time back, the Zig Forums irc channel would fairly quickly kick me, wash, rinse, repeat (I think it may have been a cloudflare proxy detector).

usenet isn't tor-friendly. Fail.

Kevin Rose made the site and worked at TechTV.

I'm pretty sure anyone with a brain would use that platform to promote their site.

Maybe this is what you are looking for, i haven't tried it myself but maybe in the future i will.
zeronet.io

>archive.fo/T3LcW
What sort of faggotry is this? No bot outside of movies is smart enough to speak in a chan anyway…3

Attached: real human bean.webm (1280x720, 4.52M)