Negress Beats Mexican Tourist With a Brick

"Go Back to Mexico"

92 year old Mexican man legally visiting his family on vacation is walking down the street in LA. He accidentally bumps into the Negros child. The beast picks up a chunk of concrete and proceeds to gorilla smash his face in while calling him racial slurs and demanding he "go back to Mexico".

This incident is the perfect story for the anti-Trump mainstream media narrative. For some strange reason, the media has ignored this great opportunity.

Grandson Eric a fag? "Toss him on da floor" Floor aka ground.

Fat sheboons resort to bloodshed, why not you white man?

Attached: 48009f9d0c0cf3f518b464b5f4….png (1223x1143, 347.07K)

A regular customer. Got "angry" because his food was taking too long.

If the brick don't fit
You must acquit!

Attached: ojsimpsonthumbsup.jpg (400x237, 27.32K)

The astonished and outraged look on the niggers face, as if he is engaging in perfectly normal behavior and "dis raciss white bitch done pull a gun". "Can you belee dat shieet?"

And of course they always go for the weakest or outnumbered. Couldn't have have gone after a cannibal savage, oh fuck no, had to be weak. Did she at least make dip?

Attached: Taco Delivery.jpg (1024x615, 65.59K)

I'm surprised the gun even stopped him. In monkey brain nothing deters them.

WTF I love Niggers now! Thanks /pol and Zig Forums

They are cowards unless they believe they have the upper hand.

She done it!

Attached: 479515.jpg (480x360, 24.6K)

That was horrible, she didn't pull the trigger until the nigger was dead.
(((blue text)))test(((them)))

huh, it's almost like they're trying not to bring attention to the fact that niggers are violent low-IQ subhumans

Attached: 617sdh89sr.JPG (240x265, 16.48K)

asdf

I'm just waiting for some fat ghetto negress to be interviewed regarding the incident, baby momma or actual momma.

"She dint have ta pull no gun".

"Dat was uncall for"

"White peeple is cowarts an always afrait. Dey pullin guns all da time for nuttin"

Attached: 024-brittneycooper-joyreid-marykang-lead-1518115611.jpg (480x359, 22.56K)

Blacks
Mexicans

This. It's way better fuel for the anti-nigger narrative than the anti-Trump narrative.

Justice for Rodolfo!

based sheboon

That's because the perpetrator is overweight, they want to avoid fat shaming.>>11823916

Niggers can't be shown as racists in publics eye, evn though they make up vast majority of racially motivated crime.

Attached: c11-1.jpg (600x635, 56.14K)

When we blow, the world shakes.
When niggers blow, it's tuesday.

Attached: strive2Beffective.png (522x72, 4.91K)

When you blow, a nigger gives you 50 cents.

MSM pushes that all negresses hate Trump so any violent negress is automatically on their team by their own accord. They never advertise chimp outs, if they did no one would ever teach in a shit school again if they knew of all the white teachers that get attacked.

Lol I remember that one, the Pizza Hut robbery. "He was just pretendin with the .45 magnum he wo'ont shoot nobody."

I'm just wondering how the left can even twist this story. Maybe they'll just completely ignore it while claiming Whites are more prone to this type of violence and saying "go back to Mexico".

Really dude?

Attached: DF2BFFD6-545C-40E9-B2DD-89C26AF919A3.jpeg (568x335, 53.44K)

Good.

Looks like a White guy to me, not a Mestizo.

He's from Mehiko and only speaks spanish

go to sleep bot you are malfunctioning

That WAS a white man. He was just wearing jimbo paint.

So what nigger? You do understand that Mexico and many other Central/South American countries have a racial caste system right? Whites comprise the ruling class and govern over the Mestizo underclass? Language has nothing to do with genetics you utter nigger. Spaniards speak Spanish and they are Europeans. Gas yourself for being so stupid.

Fucking based!

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1224x1445, 1.91M)

Go Back to Mexico

o wow, kike, u just made me vote hillary into presidents again jimbooooooo

Trumps on Hillary side now.

Attached: 1530602284100.png (900x2921, 1.48M)

Why are you shilling for Hillary? By eroding the vote, in right-wing white areas like this, you generate that effect.

You have a conflict of motives - you appear to be antagonistic to Hillary, yet you strive to benefit her.

Tell me, oh surely-not-a-kike user, can you:

curse zion.

If nay, then kike ye be.

We need more of this.
Not what I'm saying, a situation where every race is fighting every other race is much preferable to one in which they're all focused on destroying whites.

cause zi0n
happy? I'm a g-d fearing follow Christian just like you

Attached: 1530507974533.png (572x800, 504.07K)

Checked. Simple truth. Sadly, the kikes have created the inevitability. We must set the races against each other, not because we could not manage the situation - we could - but the kikes infiltrated and spread their poison, supposing we would never change our strategy.

Well no more.

OPERATION NIGGER-SPIC WAR

YOU DIDN'T DO IT!!!!!!!
YOU'RE A FUCKING KIKE!
YOU'RE A YID, A SUBHUMAN!!!!

OK WHY CANT THIS GUY SPEAK ENGLISH???

They don't speak English in much of Mexico.