Is Croatia pozzed or based?

Pozzed: Female president.
Based: They hate muzzies.

Any Croatiabros out there? What is your country's politics and culture like? Do you still hate Serbbros? Does everyone hate (((Bosnians)))? What's going on there instead of muh World Cup bullshit?

Sieg Heil. 14/88.

Attached: DMVzZsTWAAAhNQW.jpg (650x340, 41.36K)

What's wrong with thicc hot presidents? I'm gonna need more evidence.

Fuck off jew.

Every Croat I've met is hardcore socdem and always befriends bosnian muslims.

Bullshit, maybe in cucked Zagreb, come to Dalmatia

Either Croat shill or data mining

kek, what a tryhard.
You don't belong here

Never engage with data mining kikery.

How is this data mining? lol

You did first post to bump this thread?
Are you just OP on another device?

i'd hit it

God damn, that's the sexiest president I've ever seen.

Based Croatia.

Has not learned yet to be as based as Merkel.

Attached: Fussball-von-Angela-Merkel_reference.jpg (1170x936 132.67 KB, 145.68K)

love how you punctuate everything

OP here, Croat President actually looks like a woman I'd shag rawdog. Merkel looks like a dyke cunt that eats ladipucci.

Trump continues to be alpha as fuck, pic related…

Fuck kikes for calling me a shill or datamining. Kys, faggots. Basically, so Croats hardcore hate Serbs or are they cool now?

Attached: kitarovic_kentr.jpg (480x320 64.04 KB, 237.57K)

Chad Croatian prez vs R9k German Chancellor.

Female presidents are fine for irrelevant shitholes like Croatia.

I'd rather have a female president like her than a cuck like Tony Gliar.

As a Croat, I can tell you that no one actually likes or trust jews around here. Most will not say so publicly, but in private will shit on them like there's no tomorrow.

Croatia has a higher average standard of living and is much safer than the 'States. Just saying.

How did that happen?

honestly i think thats all eastern euros, im a romanian tradesman in southern ontario and litterally every polish, serb, romanian etc ive run into on site that ive happend to discuss anything political basically always goes on to the jq

We experienced communism first hand so there's that… and its true, everyone I've ever spoken to hates them (not openly, but as user above said, in private)