The brainwashing through wikipedia is complete

Originally said to be a neutral "encyclopedia" type the sjw massaging of all information has been skewed strongly since 2012.
Despite so called wikipedia guidelines, "professional" editors have presented all wrongthink in the confines of derogatory language, patronizing statements, and other insults in every paragraph.
Incomplete editing of this sort can be seen in this section:
In the mid-nineteenth century, anthropologists found it crucial to distinguish between male and female skulls. An anthropologist of the time, James McGrigor Allan, argued that the female brain was similar to that of an animal.[17] This allowed anthropologists to declare that women were in fact more emotional and less rational than men. McGrigor then concluded that women’s brains were more analogous to infants, thus deeming them inferior at the time.[18] To further these claims of female inferiority and silence the feminists of the time, other anthropologists joined in on the studies of the female skull. These cranial measurements are the basis of what is known as craniology. These cranial measurements were also used to draw a connection between women and black people.[18]Research has shown that while in early life there is little difference between male and female skulls, in adulthood male skulls tend to be larger and more robust than female skulls, which are lighter and smaller, with a cranial capacity about 10 percent less than that of the male.[19] However, later studies show that women's skulls are slightly thicker and thus men may be more susceptible to head injury than women.[20][21]Male skulls can have more prominent supraorbital ridges, a more prominent glabella, and more prominent temporal lines. Female skulls generally have rounder orbits, and narrower jaws. Male skulls on average have larger, broader palates, squarer orbits, larger mastoid processes, larger sinuses, and larger occipital condyles than those of females. Male mandibles typically have squarer chins and thicker, rougher muscle attachments than female mandibles.
Notice paragraphs 2 and 3 almost entirely contradict the insinuations in the first paragraph. Notice source 17 and 18 are the exact same source.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skull#Sexual_dimorphism

Remember last two years they were specifically hiring for wikipedias relatively small team of employees to represent lgbtpq?
Do you have any examples or perhaps of other "trusted" sources being influenced by this type of information warfare?

Attached: 0dc8db327577d5b3d33004ab1860f09cac152c7d1ca75f542b59742ee4ba117f.jpg (800x800, 421.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/search.php?query=subject:"enwiki" AND subject:"data dumps" AND collection:"wikimediadownloads"&sort=-publicdate&page=3
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Database_download
my.mixtape.moe/yhvnzx.pdf
sott.net/article/382343-How-Israel-and-its-minions-work-to-flood-the-internet-with-pro-Israeli-propaganda-and-censor-any-and-all-criticism
archive.is/ueyer
sciencedirect.com/topics/veterinary-science-and-veterinary-medicine/sexual-dimorphism
ggwiki.deepfreeze.it/index.php?title=Wikipedia#Democratic_Party
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seedfeeder
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_position#/media/File:Wiki-doublepen.png
infogalactic.com/info/Main_Page
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Vandal/How-to
reddit.com/r/conspiracyundone/comments/8z7y9l/someones_been_editing_wikipedia_and_subtly/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

checked, a good post but i will say wikipedia has been wikishitia for awhile

Founded by a jew.

The illusion of community control which is secretly subverted by jews. Like democracy. Seems to be a theme here.

it's been skewed for much longer than that.

also, you don't know how to greentext.

You're probably the worst at your job of any of them.

Basically WIKI is now homotard; Adam Ruins Everything
"…Building a wall would keep illegal immigrants in the USA. LOL. So we shouldn’t build a wall in case those leeches want to vamonos back to Mexico? Got it! Because migrants fleeing the Estados Unitos is a major problemo. I saw a segment about it on CNN, pretty sure…."

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (659x499, 333.14K)

ya gotta wonder when the cia is gonna put a green-light on the stormer "book clubs"

Attached: JesseVentura copy.jpg (1008x627, 285.93K)

Too much writing to greentext, code saved space, friendo.

That's sad.

Go figure…

some part of me thinks wikipedia was started as a subtle way to slowly change the publics mind on certain histories and facts, that makes sense to me, it being some grander project moar akin to psyops and disinfo

1. Website to connect people [Facebook]
2. Search site [Google]
3. Dating site [Tinder]
4. News site […]
5. Quick Message site [Twitter]
6. […]

Originally everything is meant to be awesome until it drops into the web of kikery that capitalism is and therefore turning into a (((shareholder))) controlled vessel for what ever the richest motherfucker tells them to do.

Fuck off with your cancerposting, leddit.

For those who never check sources, it does this wonderfully.
If you ever tried editing, they don't care what is sourced just that it fits their history.
When they can't find a published book to quote they just lie about what the sources state, like citing studies. Most people are scientifically illiterate and don't understand all the heavy math involved in most science.

The Marxists specifically collude to control information, and rewrite history.

Attached: wiki feminst.png (682x845 66.03 KB, 60.51K)

2013/2014
Damn!

Almost all main Wikipedia editors are not just SJWs but IC agents paid to keep the narratives running. Things like the feminist edit-a-thons means that there college classes (sometimes semester long courses) dedicated to injecting wikipedia full of poz. Many articles are now written by 19 year old sophomores high on Marx and supervised by their 23 year old tumblrista graduate instructor. Anything that is not a dry hard fact (I think the action potential of the neuron is still untouched, but I'm sure there are probably links to how all the cis white men who discovered it were racist shitlords) now reads like a gossip mag written by hostile paparazzi.

I’ll tell you guys a short story
I couldn’t believe it. They’re afraid I guess

That doesn't mean we can't still be positive change agents.

Attached: Wiki_Edit_1.png (1605x747, 483.9K)

code fucked up the formatting for everyone else, retard newfag. don't ever pull that shit again.

SAGE AND REPORT

SAGE AND REPORT

Wales literally edited stuff his whore girlfriend wrote about him when they broke up. It's been comped for a decade.

Checked. I even had a commie kike professor that wouldn't allow use to use wikishit. Let that sink in.

Yup.

For the record, I actually know someone who likes that moron. It's the purest face a rage.

Probably the world's most obvious case of j-washing, and a beginners-level redpill, Wikipedia was always a construct meant to define literally everything ideologically. "The free encyclopedia that anyone can edit" was never realistic, if only because were that true you'd read entries telling you that Babe Ruth was the King of Spain. Yet magically (!) and pretty much overnight Wikipedia became the number one search result for just about anything queried using Google. The Wiki result is almost alway first in line, even over the personal/commercial site you had in mind (which is increasingly buried beneath other collectivist sites; TripAdvisor is their latest omnipresent result). Isn't that amazing? It's almost as if…

hiv positive change agents, sure faggot

I hate all of these stupid fucking "race theory" preaching idiots and dumb white leftists who think the stuff that's in that pic is somehow inherent to whites or white countries. If anything whites are too god damn accommodating (see: cucking out) to everyone else and put up with waaaaaay too much shit.

>oh but it's fine that places like China, India, pretty much everywhere in Africa have this same thing occur except it's their cultures that dominate
At the end of the day it's: white people should have nothing and should be controlled by becoming a mishmash of everyone else while other groups should have and be proud of their cultures (and we really, really need to work to preserve groups like Africans because god knows they're not having babies and are going extinct! Lets import a few and set them up with some white women!).

Also holy fuck:
>"Moreover, Whites tend to be disproportionately represented in powerful positions, controlling almost all political, economic, and cultural institutions."
Are you fucking serious? Talk about chutzpah. No wonder his tribe has been loathed so often through history.

Last I saw a breakdown of some common institutions and whites were always 95-80% less than 100% represented based on host population, jews always 120-800% overrepresented.

I forgot to add in my anger - imagine some of the shit that you see in white countries through our media and apply it to some place like China. Just imagine if someone went rogue, shot some commercials and played it during a break on whatever China's biggest channel is during their most popular show:

Imagine how the Chinese audience would react to this blatant bullshit. Meanwhile this is every commercial break in the US and barely anyone of these "super white oriented white people" say a word, but yeah, whitey needs to be more tolerant n shit.

check em

there is a bunch of accounts that edit 100,000 posts a year.

Attached: wikipedia edits.png (1519x8192 235.29 KB, 2.8M)

I regularly edit communist propaganda and "misleading" sentences or uncited speculation and a type of "concern trolling" editing style that I'll replace or reorganize the existing sentence or paragraph.

Attached: 20180703_211456.jpg (1278x882, 270.43K)

So is there a downloadable offline archive of pre 2012 wikipedia somewhere? Is such a thing even possible? It might be an extremely valuable thing to keep around

Attached: hhtg.jpg (350x465, 43.6K)

archive.org/search.php?query=subject:"enwiki" AND subject:"data dumps" AND collection:"wikimediadownloads"&sort=-publicdate&page=3

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Database_download

Whoever it is that keeps naming which people are jews there, is a real hero.

Attached: 06d39bf4febbdb48655176671a3eaa1b74251ad5f23bd919a11a4e1e0d528c99.jpg (840x598, 58.35K)

really asking for it as always, the heeb is

Attached: jews media 1524163733517.jpg (988x1383 61.26 KB, 427.58K)

that's one of the many fruits of demographic suicide user, and this started with the feminist anti-father laws passed around 1970

random file unrelated my.mixtape.moe/yhvnzx.pdf

or just imagine all jews had to wear the judenhat from now on
TV, media, politics, business, banking, law, security etc businesses would crash immediately as people suddenly realized they've been owned for so long

Attached: cnn jewish hat 1511395724993.jpg (1175x1800, 1.08M)

every
FUCKING
TIME

Well the fucker owes money, he’s operating a legitimate business, he should fix his shit.

We should have a right wing Edit-a-thon, clarifying when jews are cited.

Reminder.

Attached: Flattened_Hierarchies.png (850x160, 14.9K)

Had this happen a dozen times. I think (((they))) watch here and halfchan for "problematic" reference material to attack. The one that sticks out most in my mind is the John Casor slavery case that started chattel slavery in the colonies. The case was brought by a black freeman, Anthony Johnson, that owned black slaves and had one leave his land to work for another land owner at the end of his indenture. Johnson argued Casor was his slave 'for life' and thus began U.S. slavery. Oh, yeah, and guess (((who))) Johnsons lawyer was in the case.

I don't even have cable but I saw a commercial with that guy once and it still somehow makes me want to go full Anders Brevik everytime I see his face.

To be honest this is nothing new, Kikepedia is good for exactly three things: heraldry, scientific articles and as a quick way to identify Jews or Jewish puppets.

Attached: ken-dodd-teeth.jpg (500x468, 28.69K)

proof that wikipedia could actually be a redpill goldmine IF autists literally spent their life editing it. instead we let kike and sjw control freaks turn it into an orwellian shithole - maybe for the best after all, since even commie teachers don't trust it one bit.

I think this deserves its own thread.
If enough people joins with multiple languages the cause this could have a worldwide effect.
THIS IS IMPORTANT

"Students work in four teams: Content, Wikipedia, Monitoring and New Media," according to the program description. It details the responsibilities for each team:

The content team is responsible for creating original content in a news format.

The monitoring team is responsible for "monitoring efforts while reporting and removing anti-Semitic [sic] content from social networks in a variety of languages." (The program conflates criticism of Israel with antisemitism; see below.)

The New Media team is responsible for social media channels, "including Facebook accounts in English, French and Portuguese, Twitter, YouTube channels, and so on."

The Wikipedia team is "responsible for writing new entries and translating them into languages that operate in the program, updating the values of current and relevant information, tracking and preventing bias in the program's areas of activity."

source =
How Israel and its minions work to flood the internet with pro-Israeli propaganda
and
==censor any and all criticism=
sott.net/article/382343-How-Israel-and-its-minions-work-to-flood-the-internet-with-pro-Israeli-propaganda-and-censor-any-and-all-criticism
or
archive.is/ueyer

Camera was one of the first efforts to transform wikipedia into kikeopedia (pic related)

({(They))} claim it was terminated, but if it was other orgs stepped in, offering courses.

Shilling 101
Recent reports say that every high school in Israel now has a mandatory course on Wikipedia editing.

Attached: hasbara camera-wikipedia2.jpg (483x362, 40.05K)

Hyperborean trips of truth confirm.
EVERY SINGLE MEDICINAL HERB
The pharmakike has paid teams attacking every last natural medicinal option that threatens their profit margins.

phillip cross affair. (((agencies))) making edits daily, for decades, with political bias. whales denies it means anything.

see natural news youtube shoah'd
and alternative doctors being (((assassinated)))

Scientific articles are being massaged too, like the OP states.

This is why you get an automatic zero on any assignment citing WP at any decent college. Has been like this for a long time.

OMG YOU FIGURED OUT WHAT EVEN 60yr BOOMERS REALIZED 10 YEARS AGO, OP!

What a fucking genius thread. I'm so glad you made another WIKIPEDIA IS FAKE THREAD!

WHAT WOULD WE DO WITHOUT YOU OP!?

WE MIGHT NOT NOTICE WHAT

EVERYONE FUCKING KNOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EVEN PROFESSORS WILL TELL YOU WIKI IS BIAS!

Attached: 14263 hitler wom.png (500x724, 439.96K)

Great example, thanks.

HERE slide thread. IMkikey deleted this but it was good info. I wonder (((Why?)))……………………………………..

Attached: wiki brain09.jpg (1207x793, 122.11K)

He hasn't controlled this board for weeks dude

This could be a Wikipedia alternative.
sciencedirect.com/topics/veterinary-science-and-veterinary-medicine/sexual-dimorphism

pretty sure HG Wells was a kike or a puppet.

Attached: Screenshot_20180711-001937.png (1920x1080, 339.22K)

Wales was shown evidence that Wiki was being compromised by shills (ideological, corporate, state-level) when, 2010?
He most likely got an offer he couldn't refuse, so keeps quiet and they keep the coffers of the Wikimedia Foundation filled (in exchange they keep a lid on various scandals).

So since inception like:

A careful study of anti-Semitism, prejudice, and accusations might be of great value to many Jews, who do not adequately realize the irritation they inflict. – H. G. Wells, The Anatomy of Frustration

Wikipedia is run by jews. Nothing new here.

O-okay?

Whenever you go on politicians wikipedia it's always "republican-bad, democrat-good". And if stories don't go through that narrative then they don't even mention political affiliation.

Also having a subsection of "environmental impact" of plastic battery holders was really funny way of pushing their propaganda.

Underchecked dubs.

But the second statement doesn't change the fact that a woman's cranial cavity is still smaller.
It's not a contradiction, they just wrote it in a way that makes it sound like one.

Remember Wikipedia and Gamergate?

Gamergate remembers Wikipedia.
ggwiki.deepfreeze.it/index.php?title=Wikipedia#Democratic_Party

Attached: ggmariorescue.png (672x372, 428.89K)

the fucking nerve of this jew

I remember a long time ago I tried to edit some historical article, forget which, and my edits were undone because the source I used was "known to be racist".

I also remember the one who undid it was a long-time user, a moderator, and whose profile included badges such as "Marxist Atheist", "Anarchist", "Follower of Karl Marx", etc.

faggot kike flashing devil horns

Was it this 4'?" faggotkike?

Attached: wikipedia sperg rglou.png (1059x716, 179.34K)

wiki is full of cucks who love pushing racial miscegynation. i recall there is this guy whose "illustrations" were notorious.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seedfeeder

there's also this they edited to make the guy blacker
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_position#/media/File:Wiki-doublepen.png

That's gross, pls censor.

I will break every limit I thought I had.
I am going to the gym today.
I will push until there is nothing left. Nothing.
There are no regrets.
I will only feel pain. I am alive.
I will return in the next 24 hours anons to tell you about my achievements.
You will tell me yours.

Good luck anonbro. Push it to the limit !

CONQUEST'S SECOND LAW OF POLITICS: ANY ORGANIZATION NOT EXPLICITLY RIGHT WING SOONER OR LATER BECOMES LEFT WING
CONQUEST'S SECOND LAW OF POLITICS: ANY ORGANIZATION NOT EXPLICITLY RIGHT WING SOONER OR LATER BECOMES LEFT WING

wikipedia has effectively been owned by SJW's since gamergate, if not earlier.. surprised this is not common knowledge around here..

infogalactic.com/info/Main_Page for a more neutral alternative.

He called it "the long march through the institutions"

What even is the point of this thread, OP? To whine that people changed the words in a wikipedia article about skulls? You guys are fragile snowflakes lel

JDF has been focussing on kikipedia etc for years.
Avoid it completely, and ridicule anyone who uses it as a source, especially in a face to face conversation.

reported for necrobumping with a retarded shitpost

Firstly, checking those trips.
Secondly, wikipedia has been shit for a long goddamn time due to hotpocketry, and if you don't like it, go "vandalise" some hatefacts yourself.
encyclopediadramatica.rs/Vandal/How-to

Yes, user, this fucktard really just tried this

reddit.com/r/conspiracyundone/comments/8z7y9l/someones_been_editing_wikipedia_and_subtly/

Attached: _eRZqMwgDgBWK1SEBGVY1oA09-aOIT6L2gEqAB_8jaU.jpg (610x767, 120.54K)

Here's some Wikipedia shit that pissed me right off.

Look at the picture. This is their depiction of the British House of Lords. Notice anything?

Attached: House_of_Lords_2011.jpg (2700x1800, 5.06M)

Attached: 1470089296248.jpg (612x612, 53.66K)

That is literally what england looks like
women blacks muslims and a miniscule white male minority

Hyperbole, but essentially correct. The worst thing about the picture is that it's obviously for some school event along the lines of the model united nations or some shit. So what we are seeing is the next generation, a look into the future government of Britain (and every other western country).

And there's no way back, because academic sources have preference in Wikipedia, and whole humanities departments have been producing shitlib research non-stop since the 1960s that counts as 'academic'

Zionist Editing on Wikipedia - a 'How to' for Jews=

Good on ya', OP. - Especially important to recognize how Jewed wikipedia has become when the site $ campaigns & asks Goys for $ contributions.

For those who haven't seen it, this curious 2 minute video posted by Jews reveals the motivations of one Zionist operation on Wikipedia.

Miriam gives her version of what fair and balanced means.

Used to be you got a zero if you used a Wikipedia cite in any paper in HS or college.

Now you get a zero if you don't (((edit))) it.

Wikipedia was comped way back in 2005, when I started noticing things being removed for ((not notable))).

Wales was editing out bad shit about his (((girlfriend))) even earlier.

The kike mind knows no limits to delusion.

The jew is pretty much spot on. Obvious kikery however is easy to spot as well.

1. This is our country, we are White America and we founded this country as whites, with our cultures ethics and traditions/religions. Why should we be forced to change ourselves, for outsiders realistically who aren't truly American and only want to further their own peoples agendas in our country, not theirs.

2. Everyone in control of America, or at least most, are actually Jewish, and inly play the role of a white to corrupt us from within

wikipedia editing always reminds me of winston's job in 1984
editing historical newspaper accounts to fit with the current narative for the (((Ministry of truth)))

I particularly like the part where it says:
"challenged concepts such as objective truth, rationality"
you can't get much more jewish than that
challenging objective truth?
challenging rationality?
anyone who thinks we can live in peace while a single one of these fucks continues to breathe is completely deluded

What about infogalactic.com for an alternative to Wikipedia?

That would make you middle aged. Even if they're GenX you are likely old enough that you should have got off mommy's tit by now. Grow up, you insufferable faggot.

My absolute favourite is "scientific racism". Total and absolute lysenkoism.

Attached: d9dc3583c9fd61e0b7dbd95d4f8208c34cf7bc9b19899b6f4b4370d5aa09f83e.jpg (1280x1324, 702.61K)

The interesting part is that you assume anything non-degenerate can be produced through the pop media of Western Europe and America. Why are you even surprised wikipedia is pozzed?

This guy James McGrigor Allan knew what the fuck was up.

(1870). "A Protest Against Woman's Demand for the Privileges of both Sexes," Victoria Magazine

(1890). Woman Suffrage, Wrong in Principle, and Practice: An Essay

God dammit, it feels good to read guys from roughly 1925 and before talking truthfully and candidly about race, women, biology, etc., but it also makes me sad as fuck to know what we once knew the deal, said it like it was, and have gone from that this either being terrified cucks or more often just lectured with oceans of bullshit from kikes, dykes, niggers, and so forth in academia, Salon, HuffPo, television, etc.