MGTOW Deprogramming

Ehlp Zig Forums,

I rarely visit this board, but anyways,
How do I deprogram myself from MGTOW content? I've watched that crap for ages and it's quite clear that relationships with women are possible and that these niggers are extremely biased. However, I've lost all my interest in women (my lack of libido partly helped a lot with that) and don't know exactly what to do now.
I've seen some 'deprogramming' threads from Jordan Peterson's philosophy, so you might know what to do for these cases.
Thanks in advance.

Attached: 12509752_1096961720316399_6754192763648380819_n.jpg (500x327, 33.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JvilJYuSQTg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you enjoy STDs and false rape accusations

>t. (((MGTOW)))

you've got in your head all these stories you've read on the internet about the worst women in the world you've never met before.
try thinking about the women in your life
i posted a thread on r9k ages ago asking robots to describe women they knew, and it ended up being a feels-fest about cute and funny girls they liked once upon a time.
if all else fails, there's always 2d

Attached: Mark Jenkins suicide.jpg (960x960, 88.75K)

Just buy a hooker you fucking virgin faggot.

Go somewhere where there are are women, and start looking around.

Just watch this.
youtu.be/JvilJYuSQTg

The first thing I'd tell you is avoid overexposing yourself to places where MGTOWs spew their shit in high quantities.
Second, I'd tell you to prepare for failure and learn how to cope without becoming insanely bitter. It's probably going to take a few tries to find someone compatible.
Thirdly, work on yourself. The better you feel about yourself and the more positive things you have in your life the better chance you have to find a healthy partner.

down syndrome jidf just made another mgtow thread

If you get your dick wet you'll remember why its worth it.

Attached: OP making an eloquent post.jpg (261x323, 21.43K)

stop being a faggot and do something worth noting
women do what you do

I don't think you understand how hookers work. Firstly, you do not buy a hooker, you rent one on an hourly basis.
Secondly, you do not pay a hooker to fuck you. You pay her to go away.

And if she takes your paycheck every month to pay the bills, you're the hooker.

Not true if you don't pay she still leaves.
Here pimp is coming for you though.

they're all fucking feminists. some just pretend they aren't but they'll fuck you over just the same. Plus STD's.

Stoicism is good for deprogramming and Allan Watts for Zen if it's religous programming.

Other than that you have to realize that you're just a feminist. It's the exact same scam. Watch some redpill docs on Feminism (fucking mods here censor them because they're communist jews).

Attached: feminism mgtow.jpg (906x572, 83K)

If you're aware of the problems and know what to look for and avoid in women then all the statistics mean fuckall. They don't apply to you. Unless you're stupid.

Good women still do exist, even in universities. In fact, universities are some of the best places to find them, they're like diamonds in sties. Obviously you won't find them on tinder. It's pretty easy to pick them out because they are worlds apart from regular slags.

This.

If your shit is together, like follows like. You will find a we oman. Don't worry about pushing out mgtow, just ignore your programming and be seen. People need to get out of their damn house. Even if you arent interested in whatever's happening be there instead of home. Over time you will accidentally stumble on your mate. Women are still stupid though, so don't expect a perfect waifu. That's the human condition of living with others, especially your spouse.

If promiscuity is not reversed, this species deserves extinction.

it's another mgtow thread where everyone knows it's scripted bots of down syndrome jidf but they just keep on having their totally organic conversation

Look, user. What is it that you want? And why do you want it?
Are you looking for a GF because it's what everyone else has? Are you looking for a woman to bear your children? What?

You need a non-degenerate version of what you want from a woman. Start with figuring out what that's supposed to be.

this board isnt for life coaching advice… just have discipline, watch someting else

why are you watching stuff you dont like?

can this be moved, this should be about politics, not training someone how to control themselves. You already made up your mind so there is no discussion to be had here

Chelated Zinc helps.

MGTOW is fucking stupid, merely based on the fact that you go against your own natural instincts of having kids. The other retarded thing is the myth about women being whores. It goes against their very nature to just take dick without any relation whatsoever. Because naturally it would mean she would become pregnant without anyone to protect her. So women naturally seeks relationships because that's what they are inclined to do and when that doesn't work out because not only women but men too has been led astray in what you're supposed to do relationship-wise, they become emotionally scarred and thus have a harder time to create a bond and with that trust with her next man in line.

It's really just basic, simple facts that used to be common knowledge in the past user. You be a good man, do what's right and marry that woman if you intend to have sex with her. Don't break your own words over this, no matter how much she begs and pleases, you will instantly become more valuable and trustworthy than all the other chads in her life because of this. Because sex equals children, both emotionally, subconciously and in the past physically. That's what it's for, which is why buying hookers or looking for easy women is fucking stupid, why would you want a child with a hooker or a tramp? There's no such thing as an easy way to make a family, you kind of have to work on it and remember that you're going to be the leader/alpha of that relationship and family and act accordingly.

Most importantly, don't listen to these modern niggers around. Some of them, even here has been fooled by the sexual revolution of what a relationship is supposed to be, other than building a family.

This thread is permitted, because MGTOW is kike deprogramming.

What MGTOW know is that reproduction is possessed by the kikes, from circumcision torture of your baby boys, right up through the mandatory indoctrination centers which teach your boys to become homos.

Yet you wish to feed the system. Either you are a fool, or you are a kike.

jej

Your natural instinct is to fuck every hot bitch you can. But you use your brain to realize that some of the hot bitches are your first cousins, and that's a bad idea.

MGTOW fucking ruined my life and now every time I get laid I get paranoid and non-functional for weeks on end thinking about all the bullshit MGTOW cucks told me about STDs, false allegations, and “chad”

It's very simple. Both MGTOW and feminism are anti-breeding (((ideologies))). MGTOW is the other side of the feminism coin, one side advocates against men meeting with women and vice-versa.

MGTOW is anti-breeding. 1488 is integral to white survival. No breeding, no whites.

It hurts to change, but you're going to have to take on these pains. First of all, obviously, take a break from the MGTOW propaganda. After that, take an honest look at the truth.
If you don't know any women who are worth anything, then you need to think of what a good woman actually is, and then you need to go look for some as an example to yourself. That's not even to get into a relationship, but just so you understand that they exist.
You don't need most women to be right for you. You just need one. I'd also just take time with it. Don't rebound off of the MGTOW and jump into a relationship.
You better have someone worth spending and sharing the rest your life with before you get married or have sex. If you're not ready for marriage, you're not ready for sex. Don't have sex before marriage.

you have erectile dysfunction, not a mgtow-ruined-my-life problem.

I can stay hard for hours lad, I beat my dick senseless as a teenager and to unfuck my shit taught myself how to have multiple orgasms with tantric yoga.

No.

MGTOW is merely a collection of observations about women, and then, there is springing forth from this, out of the fact that the observant are generally highly intelligent, intelligent responses.

But the responses aren't that much MGTOW-related.

And so we come to the point where there is nothing that can be done, and you seem an idiot, when you know literally nothing whatsoever that MGTOW has produced in terms of observations.

You bitch about the conclusions, without knowing the premises.

Bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch.

But these are guys, MGTOW are, myself presently among them, who have had damn well enough bitching out of retards (women and other degenerate losers).

< std don't exist, maaaan
< rawdog it

erectile.
dysfunction.

See a doctor about it.

What is it with kikes admitting they can't get hard for women?

Lmao beta cuck

Doctors are kikes m8. Fuck med school.

t. living HIV specimen

What is it with the insult trolls. They're so kike - in other words utterly lacking in cognitive capacity?

I have not met a single kike who was an intelligent person, though there are rumors that there are some kikes who can occasionally display modest wit.

lmao faggot

PLENTY of young women out there of breeding age who instinctively subjugate themselves to a strong man.Be that man.Jew tries to paint white men as silly and not viral wich is completely opposite of reality as white men are the warriors that have fought and died for bullshit jew war against enemies of the rat.Think they fight for themselves? NO.Think shitskins will fight it for them ? .NO.Jews are weak and project strength through a false narrow scope of their controlled media when in fact they will be the easiest to get rid of.

Betcha can't do this.

Attached: Oekaki.png (500x250, 13.21K)

4 minus 3 is MGTOW are kikes

< live to please retards

How about no.

soon as you posted I farted hard and long and it kinda stuck from all the pork I been eating over 4th of July.Even in an airplane they had to jump out of bitched when I blew ass LMAO.

??? that's just retarded…

"

NO
is right shlomo,the jig is up your exposed as a utterly useless parasite detrimental to humanity in that you need to be genocided completely(serve no self sustaining purpose) and all other shitskins have to be subjugated,hearded and phased out/exterminated as a sewer of obsolete genetic polution.Eat your heart out race mixers you know its true Whites are the best in everything .

You don't "deprogram" yourself, you move to the next logical step of understanding.

And that is that women are like children. They are emotionally ridden humans designed for a specific purpose. They are there to be controlled and dominated for their own good. And refusing to do that is against our nature, and thus against our survival.

I don't doubt it was a feels-fest, but do you deny that if you could follow around any one of those girls the robots described, you would discover that they were whoring it up?

I'm not MGTOW but I am extremely demoralized by two things: (1) the stories that women themselves tell me. And I'm not dating overtly slutty women here. I live in the South. I'm dating conservative women who are pro-life, pro-trump, and go to church. And they still slip up and tell me things that make me rage. Sometimes they admit things about themselves; sometimes they tell me stories about their friends, their roommates, or even their family members. They're getting fucking by random anonymous men whose names they don't even know - and I promise you, these are "good" girls.

(2) the way that married women treat their husbands. I see so much disrespect. Zig Forums says vague things like, "you have to be a leader" - but I don't have any idea how I can do that 24/7 for decades without ever slipping up - because I know that every little slip erodes her attraction toward me and I can never get it back. When it's gone, it's gone, and she'll start treating me like shit. I see women who supposedly "did the right thing" - they got married young, had white kids, are raising those kids, haven't divorced their husbands (yet) - and they talk shit about their husbands and openly disrespect him. And the husbands seem miserable.

Neither of these things make me MGTOW, but they do make me red pilled. I really, honestly want a solution to this state of affairs. But I don't think that the feels-fest you posted on /r9k/ proves that there are good women out there.

…intellectually, I do know that they exist. Vid-related is an example (maybe - or maybe she's a secret whore too - maybe in 10 years she'll be divorced and talking about her tinder dates). But realistically, I know that she is so goddamn rare that I will never meet her. If even 10% of women were like her, then I would be married right now. But they're not. They're mostly whores.

I'm glad you're proving my point by completely and intentionally failing to address the core message that MGTOW is anti-breeding and the reason why you're doing that is because that in itself completely invalidates the use of MGTOW. You could have addressed that, but your refusal to address it highlights the dishonesty. Instead you chose to oversimplify the point of its existence and make it sound virtually harmless.

Furthermore, and this is the only part you will address in a future reply because you're unable to address the point that MGTOW is anti-breeding without incriminating yourself, claiming that MGTOW is about observations about women is a moot point entirely. What can be said and what is known about women can be shared without a label worn such as MGTOW. The namesake and need for a label was done to parallel feminism and create a (false) dichotomy, give men a fake advocate in the face of (((feminism))), (((MGTOW))). The name itself references its own design; Men Going Their Own Way, because it is meant to isolate men from women.

I anticipate your response because of your inevitable failure to (once again) address that MGTOW is anti-breeding and also because your composition is laughably amusing.

what kinda of sauce , spicy , texas , carolina

that makes a difference on the fart

There’s your problem.
If she hasn’t read ISAIF she’s not girlfriend material and I will simply nut on her and be done with it, same for owning a cell phone or other nigger technology

bro just be a leader

No

MGTOW is the entire coin, because we are men and we make the stuff that people pay for.

We make the coins

the "be a leader" thing is absolutely impossible if you ejaculate more than once a month. srs

you are part of the problem. good job

Attached: sex is for making babies.jpg (877x1240, 96.05K)

It’s called active nihilism, read Evola. To properly understand the gravity of the degeneracy we face one must immerse themselves in it

2/10 excuse
cope harder

Attached: nofap natsoc jew.jpg (386x567, 92.18K)

Amazing, both of you
started your script off the same way and did the same lazy glancing past the main point that MGTOW is anti-breeding.

whats your point?

I like to space things it makes points clear

No

You are just taking my post and being another fucking butt hurt MGTOW cunt. You say Im lazy but you are just ignorant. My family has been making coins for 5 generations we fucking know coins better than anyone else. So when you and your rather be left alone cult (who happen to fucking always want to talk to others) make an analogy about coins you fucking better come prepared. This shit is not a game son. Coins are life MGTOW is life.

Lmao

Just …
There are several answers in this thread. Just take one and roll with it. Anything else (discussions and so on) … fuck off.

OKI

Attached: oki.jpg (261x261, 14.23K)

< ur a kike, goyim!

kek

(1/2)

Since your image said "sex is for making babies" allow me to school you on a bit of evolutionary psychology: humans are K-selected. That means we invest a lot of time in our offspring. Our young have the longest developmental period of any mammal. I'm not talking about the pregnancy - I'm talking about the length of time from conception until the child is able to survive on its own. Even among our ancestors, that was like 10 years.

So what does all this mean? It means that evolution needed to invent a way to keep a strong male interested in a female - to keep him protecting and provisioning her so that she can birth and ween the child.

The mechanism, invented by natural selection, was non-reproductive sex. Humans have sex in order to create and maintain the bond between a male and a female in order to make the male stick around.

In species where "sex is for making babies" they only have sex when the females are in estrus and the males don't give a shit about the females otherwise. It is possible for evolution to create a pair bond without using sex. Clearly, penguins create such a bond, even though they only mate once. But that's not the way that our species was designed.

Sex is mostly for bonding. Occasionally, it's for babies. I'll continue this in part 2…

Checked.

Disrespect is such an erection killer. 99% of ED is just bitches being unfuckable bitches.

t. brainlet

ha ha ha haaaaa

Where the fuck are you even from? You're so out of touch with reality.

(2/2)
Here's the real crux of the problem with our society: there is also a mechanism, designed by natural selection, to break that bond in women - this mechanism either doesn't exist in men, or is much less powerful. Why would such a mechanism exist? Because women have a very short reproductive window. If they're not pregnant, they're wasting their time.

So, if a woman is with a man for some length of time (by my estimate, it's about 3 years) and he hasn't put a baby in her, then the pair bond wears off and she no longer loves him.

Here's the situation that you face as a man: (1) women have been whoring it up all their lives and thus numbing their ability to pair bond. (2) the government takes care of the protection/provisioning role that you, as a man, are supposed to fill. Thus women don't see you as doing anything useful and they instinctively, subconsciously believe you to be inferior - and they disrespect you. (3) even if you get past the first two hurdles, women are on birth control, which means you wont get them pregnant within three years, which means they'll break the pair bond.

MGTOW and pol talk about degeneracy a lot, but mostly, they only talk about (1) and (2). The problem is even worse than most people know. I want there to be a solution but I think it might actually require all of civilization to collapse first.

That's not reddit spacing. That's education spacing.

Well, married men are often rather unhappy… even ones who have had a whole clutch…

Hello, fellow cis White males. White genocide is just a meme and White nationalism is reprehensible, don't you know about the 6 millions and WW2?

In fact, jews wants you to have White children. In fact, jews are only a problem because female suffrage happened in the 1960s. Women (regardless of race) and the evil that is collectivism/tribalism are your real enemies.

I'v literally tried to date hundreds of women and have always been turned down. I've even been asked if I am mentally ill and black girls have even brutally assaulted and humiliated me, can you believe that? I started to believe my own behaviour was somehow to blame but thankfully, I stumbled upon MGTOW, it made me realize feminism, lack of fathers and female nature was to blame. You should take my relationship advices seriously. Give up, there is no hope for me and there is no hope for you. I'm not blackilling you here, just saying the truth.

There's no solutions like shutting down the alimony system and purging the courts. The only real solution is to renounce marriage, renounce having children, renounce to having an IRL life and any sense of duty toward your own people.

Disagree with me? Clear your room, kiddo. Become an enlightened, skeptical centrist individualist like I am.

T. MGTOW.

yes, sex can cause the male to be attracted to the female more (except that you become less attracted to the female immediately after sex), or at least stay attracted in some form or another (except if you have sex with a girl too much you eventually get tired of her but ignoring that i guess), but you do not consider the fact that the man himself becomes less attractive after spilling his seed.
this "bond" that you are talking about occurs in a sufficient amount at the time of conception as long as the parents arent desensitized to it. the less sex you have the more powerful it is when you actually do have it, and the man is allowed to maintain his seed. a full sack is much more attractive than frivolous sex.
having a (((healthy sexual relationship))) is not enough to make up for all the problems that we are facing today. it would be like adding a bit of dirty gauze to a large festering wound
this doesnt seem to work very well for the negroes. frequent sex is not what keeps a man interested in his family

if a woman is a whore then treat her as such. having castes is important. you can still be respectful and humane in interactions with whores and the like, but dont treat them as if they were a virgin or faithful married women. dont be "friends" with them or anything like that. an outcast should be treated as an outcast. and as to the "numb pair bonding ability" thing, one bonding session per child should be sufficient.
typically the father would have his daughter under control so she would be able to find a husband, but guys dont seem to care about the chastity of their women nowadays so there is not enough demand for this phenomenon to occur on a significant scale (well at least that's a capitalistic vacuum explanation).
yes, and women also have their "careers" which adds to this problem. the best solution is to be wealthy enough to support a wife and family on a piece of your own property with a real yard (suburbs feel too much like apartment complexes). to me this seems like the easiest option so i havent thought much past it.
this also happens if you frequently ejaculate. you shouldnt be scared that the government may appear to be more of a man than you are.
very simple solution to this. seems like an extension of (1).

and what makes you think that a collapse would make people suddenly know how to act? sure, they might be forced to learn more practical skills and they'll stop being quite as soft, but it will not magically free them from their jewish programming and cause them to unanimously support national socialism. stop looking for an easy way out

That's how rabbits breed, literally even dogs have evolved past that.
You must have read too much bullshit from those evolutionary parapsychology nerds whose only experience with sex is watching rodents have it.

< Let me tell you about relationships.
Kek!

This guy gets it

Attached: Goranchacha El hijo del Sol.png (443x592, 351.14K)

MGTOW base their worldview on a tiny minority of women and feminism rather than most females they would meet IRL.

swap "females" for "males" and it goes from radical feminists to MGTOWS. They are identical.

If MGTOW made men concentrate on bettering themselves and ignoring women entirely (as they claim they do), I could understand it. The problem is MGTOWs OBSESS over women more than almost any other group of people. Their subreddit and forums are FILLED with women-hate, one off stories/personal accounts, and the occasional "hey brooo look I got a cool bike" to distract them from their crippling meaninglessness and loneliness. It doesn't help that 60% or so of MGTOWs are migrants from the r/foreveralone and incel communities.

nor does it work for chimpanzees. Both of those are different species. Both of those are more toward the R-selected side of the spectrum. White people are K-selected. White people originated in northern europe as hybrids of humans and neanderthals. The cold climate and harsh winter is what drove us to be K-selected.

So no, it doesn't work for negros, but that's beside the point.

I totally hate all those naked mgtow guys doing slut walks, marches in dick hats and being praised by the msm for their male bravery.
You know what to do… kys pos.

Attached: 365652EB-E163-4FB9-9FFD-658D92B3906F.jpeg (480x660, 64.94K)

No shit their actions aren't the same, but their ideology an reasoning behind it is.

Read, contemplate, comprehend, practice

Attached: natureofwomen2.jpg (1210x6307 1.61 MB, 1.64M)

BOOST T LEVELS

JUST

Attached: equal.jpeg (564x1200, 108K)

No it isn’t. Feminist ideology screams about bs hypocrisy like the wage gap, rape culture and “muh patriarchy”. Mgtow bitches a lot but it’s mostly about hypergamy, the draconian family court system and female nature (aka jewish tricks used to kike female behavior). It’s helpful in some ways which is not the same as feminism. One ideology is nigger tier “muh vagina” and the other is basic observations and warnings.
I think a lot of mgtow have kids so not really incel. But the op was asking how to undo a red pill, you can’t unsee truth without brain trauma so… yeah.

Stop thinking with your dick. If you want something ask for it. Why the fuck is this not posted in QTDDTOT or /SIG/? MODS DELETE THIS SHIT

Misinterpretation. Women do earn less money overall - because they tend to do half-time jobs and so on. They are also not keen to working extra shifts.
Dominant society who favours males over females. This is the islamic caliphate. They dont however recognize it for what it is.
See above.
This is all helgian dialect. Thesis + Antithesis

JUST STOP

Wew

double dubs post and id
nice

That’s why I called it hypocrisy. Women are getting paid more straight out of college, they don’t care if little girls are raped by grooming gangs because they’re poc, and in reality women control society and they affect negative change but it isn’t addressed. Stop being a fucking retard.

Masturbate to vanilla hentai only, watch lots of anime. Only watch 3D in bikinis or at most softcore (nude, no sexual act). Soon your libido will pick up and women's inherent positive feminine traits won't be divorced from their bodies, you will see them as one attractive package. You should still pay attention to redflags.

thats what im saying man, Im glad someone in this thread understands

MGTOW and coins are serious business not to be taken lightly. This is our saving grace

No, because you actual have things called concious, loyalty and honour.

Stop being a fucking nigger son. Read up on the sexual revolution of the 20's and the cultural revolution of the 60's. That's what makes you think this way, and all the thinkers and producers of said thoughts from those movements were….kikes.

Stop being so fucking stupid and let movies and tv-series guide your life.

You do not need to have sex to bond with a women (although future sex is then inevitable) and men can bond having sex just once with a girl. What you are talking about are Chads who have had sex so many times that they don't react normally anymore. Men are clearly more attracted to women when they are ovulating.

Yes the feminist narrative just says that but the truth is that the median of all wages for women is significantly lower than that of men.
Then stop responding. You are a retard for pushing this thread. Why would you call me retarded for pointing this out? Are you a shitow?

Why the fuck would you need a documentary to realize that feminism and MGTOW are retarded? One of the first redpill thoughts I ever had, a long time ago, was to swap the words "man" and "woman" in a piece of (((feminist))) writing. I guess I was about 17 or so (I am 31 now). I almost threw up in my mouth. The shit was so disgusting I could not even SAY it out loud.

What is wrong with you normalfags? Do you truly have no morals? Are you truly NPCs?

Needless to say, one thing has led to another, and I have been against this whole kike mess for a good number of years now. Apologies for blogpost, but I think it's a decent example of why these topics are basic bitch.

Sure, that's true. But without sex, the bond is by definition platonic. I have a bond with the guys I served with in the Army, for example.

The purpose of sex is procreation, obviously, but a further purpose is to create a special bond in order to keep the parents together and cooperating. Your ancestors had sex every night, then they fell asleep together. They had sex many, many times before they had children, and after they had children.

And this is very different from other apes - even the ones that people like to point to and say, "see! They have sex too!" like banobos. Sex is a social bond for them. It's an individual bond for us.

Enjoy the herpes.

By consuming National Socialist content.

Attached: The Struggle of a Woman.webm (640x360, 11.88M)