‘Irate Jew’ arrested for threats against Trump supporters, local politician

‘Irate Jew’ arrested for threats against Trump supporters, local politician
A Long Island man was arrested Friday for threatening to kill supporters of President Donald Trump and Republican Rep. Lee Zeldin – then nearly hitting a Zeldin campaign staffer with his car, according to Suffolk County police. It was the latest in a string of attacks against the administration and its allies.
Martin Astrof, 75, of Nesconset, “became irate” at the Suffolk County campaign headquarters of Rep. Lee Zeldin at 11:15 a.m. Friday, local police said.
He threatened to kill a campaign worker, as well as other Zeldin and Trump supporters – then “backed his car up in an aggressive manner nearly striking the worker,” according to authorities.
Astrof fled the scene and was arrested at his home Friday afternoon. He was expected to be arraigned Saturday on a felony charge of making a terroristic threat, and on second-degree reckless endangerment charges.

nypost.com/2018/07/07/irate-man-arrested-for-threats-against-trump-supporters-local-politician/
archive.is/fyKUM

Attached: 180707-martin-astrof-arrest.jpg (1286x857, 105.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/089W2
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UJA-Federation_of_New_York
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Martin Astrof and Emily Astrof-Bernstein - the wagon always circles back to Jews. Unbelievable has become truly believable.

Attached: 22386728895_a8d19d3eca_k.jpg (1459x2048, 943.25K)

damn it!!! if only Hillary had won we wouldn't be in this mess now!!! grrrrrrr

Attached: Trump-supporter.jpg (950x460, 59.17K)

It's all so damn tiresome. Why can't infertility be a more common trait in them. I mean, mental illness is suitable and all, but it's not really solving the problem.

Because they keep stealing genes. The mental illness is actually finally paying off so take heart.

archive.is/089W2
Martin Astrof, 75, of Nesconset arrested Friday for threatening to kill supporters of President Donald Trump and Republican Rep. Lee Zeldin

Why would kikes get this assblasted over a kike stooge?

This jew is against (((Lee Zeldin)))

He'll get off with 6months probation.

Senior agitation, jew gout stuck his foot, oy!

his filthy kike kids will use it to drain what financial resources he's worked a lifetime to steal, due to his dementia

Damn those are some weird eyes.

Attached: weird looking kike.jpg (1286x857, 118K)

yaa think this Yid would be a fan of Trump

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UJA-Federation_of_New_York

go fuck yourself

Astor. Bloodline.

"The Jew is immunized against all dangers:
one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs of him like water off a raincoat. But call him a jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: 'I've been found out.'"
- Joseph Goebbels

Attached: Joseph Goebbels.jpg (572x800, 60.15K)

It's a tough call, but I think I hate east coast kikes even more than I hate west coast kikes.

Attached: 1471528577484.jpg (1212x900, 169.98K)

Looks like 24 inches of wood are up his ass.

Goebbels was also Jewish, along with most of the Nazis. They were funded by Rockefeller/Rothschild/Illuminati global mafia.

Hitler check um

Attached: 22A81CE000000578-0-image-m-12_1524339039054.jpg (602x1051, 76.34K)

up is down, gay is straight, men are women, do you have more to add kike or are you (1) and done?

I have much more to add, you idiot Nazi.

Attached: 409E65AB-81A9-4A08-B36A-093442A4A0E9.jpeg (903x960, 250.58K)

This is why they've found so much success in our society. Even I can't tell this old fuck is a kike. Meanwhile, as I see him as some old white guy, he sees me as the enemy.

hey alex, how many male vitality pills you took today?

Hey Torposter, when are you going to kill yourself?

Literally stealing them. It’s literally what the Masons do for them now, steal genes.

Source for this?
Source?

Cute meme, you have any real evidence? Looks as fake as those banking claims without evidence.

DuckDuckGo that shit.

Refer to my response to , nigger.

lol stay mad alex, those custody cases must not be going too well for you to get this pissed

Kys

He was also born with one testicle and a micropenis. I guess if Hitler was just a deranged Jew with a micropenis there's no reason to pay attention to him. Silly me. I'm gonna go watch TV and forget all about this Jew business.

No. You made the claim, now prove it.

That user's source is a book called "The Mind of Adolf Hitler", a book that also calls him an impotent homosexual who loves feces.

That says it all.

that's enough wood to build a rocking horse, user. the kvetching jew had 25cm of wood in his arse. however, that was enough wood to build a solid case for white genocide.

Why don't you tell us about Uncle Adolf's 1 testicle, scat fetish, piss fetish and meth addiction as well?

Funny them old jews. He was probably thinking he could wake up and somehow forget the entire thing happened. Then through lawyers and his own form of contextual word alchmeny, find a way to explain how the 6 gorillion has impacted him so dearly it left him mentally disturbed and how everyone in the court room and neighborhood should donate to him to pay for the pain he could feel all the way from his ancestors and the masturbation machines.

Attached: 5634513465.jpg (252x252, 6.86K)

looks like (((Mel Brooks))) a bit

Pardon incoming

That kike has Enoch eyes.

Attached: Mike-Enoch-Jew-Optics-Cucking.PNG (651x842, 194.22K)

Enjoy your ban, newfag.

Hitler arrested a Rothschild and seized their land, you disingenuous kike.

Attached: hitler rothschild debunked.jpg (1200x1200, 257.49K)