I discovered Quentin Tarrantino is a fucking pedo

was doing some research in the annals of the internet and came across this picture.
i immediately though to myself "holy shit, that is a child's leg".
clearly it IS a child's leg. even at its thickest point it's still half the size of quentin tarrantino's arm.
then i find this story from TMZ
original story:
>tmz.com/2007/06/26/quentin-sucks-toes/
archive in case they try to take it down:
>archive.is/HUx4G
BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLSHIT BULLSHIT
there are no dirty yellow couches and dirty walls at sunset strip sushi joints. nor do you take off your clothes and crumple them up on the dirty yellow couch while a famous movie director randomly sucks your toes.
pictures attached, you can clearly see it's not the same place as in the tarrantino picture.
so basically TMZ ran this story to cover for tarrantino and cover up his pedophilia. they did the same shit covering for weinstein and all of the rest for so long. just like the rest of the media.
there was another outlet that actually buried a story on kevin spacey's pedophilia, so we know there is precedent for this shit happening
source:
>advocate.com/media/2017/10/31/why-did-advocate-redact-kevin-spaceys-name-2001
so basically Quentin Tarrantino is a massive foot worshipping pedo and TMZ can be proven to be in on covering up for hollywood pedophilia

even if you want to pretend that the leg in question could belong to a grown adult or girl of consensual age (even though it could not possibly) you'd still have to explain why TMZ obviously faked a story about it in order to cover for him (which you also could not possibly do).

how do we get this story out into the mainstream now that we are in the #metoo era?

Attached: empress pavilion quentin tarrantino is a pedo.png (490x554 328.69 KB, 35.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CH8X_ZAZxrQ
archive.is/HXP5u
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for a kike free post
BUMP

Attached: itendssofar.jpg (294x270 530.64 KB, 22.84K)

I've seen an infograph, on halfchan I believe, where the person took the measurement of Tarantino's head and used the scale to calculate the size of the leg and it came out to be approximately the size of like an 11 year old or something.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (779x767, 1.15M)

you jelly bro?

Old news is so exciting.

it's hardly "old news" if he is still out there running around free. besides the debunking of the TMZ story is absolutely new.

plus i bet there's tons of people like myself who have never even heard of this shit until just now.

It's well-known that Tarantino's a foot-fag. I didn't realize he was a pedo though,

how is this allowed to happen when the photographic proof is right there. it blows my mind. it's one thing when it's veiled "pizza related map" type stuff and people can do mental gymnastics to deny it. but this is just so clear. it's fucking depressing man.

holy shit
>youtube.com/watch?v=CH8X_ZAZxrQ

The feet look old and crankly, it's probably from a petite 30+ Asian woman

you sick god damn fuck. you are gonna burn in hell for your pedo gaslighting.

Look up the audio of him defending Roman Polanski on Howard Stern's show. Even Stern was like "Dude……wtf"

More likely a shot across the bow for Tarantino to have this published, normally TMZ uses pics and vids like this to blackmail celebrities for stories and exclusive access.

you sick bastard. they all look that way. these ones aren't even twisted in that manner, which makes them look even more skinny and wrinkly

Attached: girls foots.jpg (450x299, 41.05K)

you fuck. they all get wrinkly like that and shit. esp when they twist them and the skin gets twisted, no matter how young you are.

Attached: childrens feet.jpg (300x200, 22.41K)

Remember that this guy is openly a foot fetishist and inserts his fetish on literally every single one of his films. He also steals a shit-ton of stuff from lesser known Italian and Japanese films.
I also still find it weird by how he became famous out of nowhere when he was already like 30 and got a million to film Reservoir Dogs.

Kys nigger

Absolutely disgusting

Attached: 57d963271799008942dd04ff24e11cf5af4b32894aa79cf9335239daebfbaec1(2).gif (320x240, 755.05K)

holy shit HOW DID HE NOT GET ROASTED.

the girl's leg in the photo hear, compared to the dudes head, basically looks bigger than the legs in the OP picture. no way the legs in the OP picture belong to anyone older than 12 years old MAX, prob more like 9 or 10.

Attached: girl on dads shoulders.png (1920x1080, 3.25M)

Oh look the Americans reached a new high for their prudish morals…nibbling on a toe is now equal to sexual intercourse. What's next? Motor boating the belly button, Eskimo nose kiss, a hand kiss, kissing a child's forehead or how about touching their armpits while lifting them up ? How do you see a child sitting with open legs on someones neck? What about parents touching their naked baby's to clean their genitals? How about you lobby to put every infant in a burka?

Attached: c4dcd9f4cd4014504a1018dc36e8ccc6ccca4a69c4b658bde7a968c9f4267309.png (255x255, 12.36K)

Tarintino openly claimed Polanski's 13-year old drugged sodomized rape victim was asking for it. He's a fucking pedo, get over it.

Are you just random bored trolls or is someone paying you?

Attached: cunt.jpg (972x673, 86.44K)

Holy shit, is that Johnny Neptune?

You should probably start taking your meds again. If you're resorting to tmz as a legitimate source of information, you probably belong in solitary confinement. Kill yourself before you kill someone else.

You are glowing.

Checked. And thank you.

American's excessive prudishness is why the jews were able to market sex to the boomers so easily. Ever see two american guys touch hands accidentally. That alone is enough to get them to question their sexuality. So insecure!!

same, fam.

That's because the kike media programs our minds (and this place is now kike controlled).

Funny, you can't see me but I can clearly see you.

For double post

It seems some kike is peeved this has been discovered.

fuggin hell. I have the webm, but am having trouble posting said webm. Enjoy a hooktube.

archive.is/HXP5u

Attached: 0a0f7011ce624bdb9b47d63adf4af4aef26d15a846ba033edcff9622fe260bd5.jpg (255x255, 11.39K)

Just filter and report the kike/s
bedc01
0aef92
49ef3c

You don't even post like someone from around here. Checking dubs doesn't make you look like an user, agent.

Attached: 4491_Ginger_Bread_Man_2_LR_clipped_rev_1_ladies_mens_adults_shark_animal_lifeguard_baywatch_carry_me_lift_me_up_step_in_ride_on_halloween_carnival_fancy_dress_costume_outfit__64680.1509639878.1280.1280.png (748x1280, 711.73K)

I global reported, and that worked. The mods killed it.

Should have included that in the op, faggot.

only 700~ more to go kike

They should really teach you how to use these sites before they employ you to come here kike.

Yes, global filter. The bXXoaXrd opXeraXtoXrs are kikes.

He kind of has a point. futurechan should include archiving built-in.

Slide this thread at all costs my fellow Juden

you kinda don't know how to use this site either. I'm not the op faggot

Why would I care about a place totally compromised by the kikes?

ID 000000 wow.

Just another (((tor)))pedo

What is it about this thread that triggered the kikes so badly? Is it a higher-up pedo kike or a lower hanging fruit pedo who is afraid of his "goods supply" getting affected?

Reporting 5d9f63 generated this amusing capcha.

Attached: vqvgas.png (200x80, 6.95K)

I just don't know. Something strange is going on. Why are all the rapists dems?

tarantino is one of hte biggest directors ever, but could you imagine what a story it would be if TMZ got caught red handed faking a story to cover for a fucking pedo?

kikes never pay the price.

gas indeed. gas gas gas

it would basically bring the entire hollywood machine down if this information was genuinely proliferated.

knowing how some thing works =/= caring about it and yet you are posting here, so if you don't care then why are posting? Wouldn't you have some where better to be?

Attached: Adolf-Hitler.jpg (394x500, 83.94K)

Oh btw I apologize for wrongly assuming that you were one of the pedo IDs, didn't look well into the thread before posting.

Because op is citing tabloids as legitimate sources of information. If anything, this thread belongs on /tv/ or /x/

if this shit actually got out to normies, no longer would it be just actors and actresses keeping silent while grown women sucked dick for movie roles and were "abused". now they would be keeping silent for fucking pedophilia. all could technically be considered accomplices by covering it up. TMZ is a pretty big media outlet too. that would reveal how deeply embedded "the illuminati" really is.

fuck you loser. i literally DEBUNKED the TMZ story. that was the whole point. did you even read? or did you just decide to comment FIRST like a faggot?

the TMZ story is FAKE and i was proving it. the fact that htey FAKED the story proves they wrote it for the express purpose of covering up tarantinos pedophilia. meaning they're accomplices and they're all interconnected with eachother.

Crossposting it on those boards wouldn't be a bad idea so it gets more exposure, but this is clearly

Say what you will, but we'll all be on Tor before long. There will be a next phase of operation, you know, after they completely censor for the kikes fb and twitter and so on (that particular bit is ongoing, twitter banning thousands today).

What's faked? Explain your damn self.

LOOK at the two pictures. obviously tarantino isn't sucking childfoot in a sushi restuarant. i posted pictures of the restaurant. it's an upscale place. they don't have dirty yellow couches or stained walls there. the story can be debunked and if they faked the story that means they were specifically trying to cover up pedophilia for him.

I think you're right. We could start a frenzy over revelations of such a ring in hollywood, especially if we could find a way to pound it into people's heads that it's kikes who are doing most of the raping.

How much alcohol have you had in the last 90 minutes that would encourage this much emotion?

you pedo monster

the TMZ story claims that tarantino is sucking on a grown womans foot at a sushi place called Empress on sunset boulevard. i found pics of Empress in sunset and it's an upscale place, no dirty yellow couches, no stained walls. i posted pics of both in the OP. you can look and clearly see its not hte place.

so they wrote that story when this picture was leaked so that there would be a supposedly "legitimate", non pedo explaination for it. but their explanation is debunkable.

you're gonna burn in hell you fucking pedo defender.

gaslighting for pedos and pedo traffickers is prob the worst thing i can possibly imagine doing. why do you want to be their fucking renfield so badly?

Why are you on tmz in the first place?

Understood.

Yes, they did give cover.

But you do know the point, right? That's the cabal of kikes. They were sending him a warning. He has to tow their line or they'll out him. That's how kikes create slaves 8^)

why are you trying to gaslight for pedos and pedo defenders?
i'm exposing an MSM outlet that's covering up for pedophilia among hollywood elite. fuck you, asshole.

How much do you need to consume to not see the picture of Tarantino sucking a child's foot in a dirty room?

that's true but either way this outs them.