ITALIA NO!

ITALY REFUSES TO BUY US FIGHTER JET
Italian Defence Minister: We won’t buy any more F-35s
Italy will not buy more F-35 aircraft, Defence Minister Elisabetta Trenta, said in an interview with Italian broadcaster La7 on Friday.

According to Elisabetta Trenta, Italy will not buy other aircraft, adding that the order for 60 F-35A and 30 F-35B fighter jets, which Italy concluded in 2012, might be placed under review.

“We won’t buy any more F-35s,” Defence Minister said in a television interview. “We are assessing what to do regarding the contracts already in place.”

“No one is hiding the fact we have always been critical … In view of the existing contracts signed by the previous government, we are carrying out a careful assessment that exclusively considers the national interest,” she said.

defence-blog.com/aviation/italian-defence-minister-wont-buy-f-35s.html

sivtelegram.media/italy-refuses-to-purchase-us-fighter-f-35/29761/

uk.news.yahoo.com/italy-says-won-apos-t-145733738.html
archive.is/DJ0En

Attached: comment_jkHCfpgi5eBIZLCI62PsmOIbezVcI465.gif (1178x858 65.04 KB, 1.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

thelocal.it/20180706/matteo-salvini-migrant-arrivals-boat
express.co.uk/news/world/958784/italy-news-russia-european-union-salvini-lega-di-maio-five-star-movement
tass.com/world/1008640
sputniknews.com/europe/201806131065356235-italy-russia-salvini-extremism/
m.spiegel.de/international/europe/italian-interior-minister-salvini-merkel-s-toughest-opponent-in-europe-a-1215155.html
airforcetimes.com/news/your-air-force/2017/10/17/skyraider-2-the-air-force-may-bring-back-vietnam-style-combat-plane/
military.com/dodbuzz/2018/04/12/10-jeopardy-again-air-force-may-not-keep-all-warthogs-until-2030.html
twitter.com/ThielsChristian/status/958394358117658624
youtube.com/watch?v=uZbqkxjAK8E
8ch.net/k/res/571883.html#574563
8ch.net/k/res/575398.html
armyrecognition.com/weapons_defence_industry_military_technology_uk/berezhok_combat_turret_has_increased_the_firepower_of_bmp-2_ifv_infantry_fighting_vehicle_tass_11512163.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: A10MAGA.webm (713x720 137.36 KB, 56.75K)

Attached: 1-j2004-pan1_(8464356012).jpg (1280x534 40.67 KB, 1.44M)

< stealth doesn't matter

jej

Apparently, lying that it was made during WW2 doesn't matter either.

Italia no no no!

So apparently Italy is signalling that they're not going to carry their weight in NATO.

lunatico assoluto
Salvini vows to end all migrant arrivals to Italy by boat

thelocal.it/20180706/matteo-salvini-migrant-arrivals-boat

Attached: image-680x365.jpg (990x660 130.57 KB, 132.29K)

insightful remark

express.co.uk/news/world/958784/italy-news-russia-european-union-salvini-lega-di-maio-five-star-movement

tass.com/world/1008640

Attached: FRECCE-TRICOLORE.jpg (1280x852 42.75 KB, 212K)

Why do you morons always repeat this drivel like you're saying something meaningful? Why don't you say something accurate like:

just noticed that
lel

SALVINI is messenger of KEK

Attached: NazioneRomdenunciaMatteoSalviniLega Nord.jpg (640x360 79.64 KB, 5.05M)

Attached: 36523594_266163427464458_6639932651211849728_n.jpg (480x480, 30.83K)

inb4 the Lockheed shills

A joke my dude. Or perhaps you thought calling it a 'Main Battle Tank' manufactured by 'the Zig Forumsube' was serious too?

sputniknews.com/europe/201806131065356235-italy-russia-salvini-extremism/

Attached: maxresdefault (17)

They are giving a huge FUCK YOU to nato it seems

It keeps getting better and better!

Attached: 1-j2004-pan1_(8464356012).jpg (540x470 37.14 KB, 67K)

This has to be the funniest thing I have ever seen

m.spiegel.de/international/europe/italian-interior-minister-salvini-merkel-s-toughest-opponent-in-europe-a-1215155.html

Attached: salvini.gif (624x868 255.37 KB, 119.67K)

Italy NOOOOOOOOOOO

Not the overpriced jets that can't even fly! Why would you not want to buy them?

Attached: 0ecebe758eeb4f855096fedfdee2b0d0baab2483f44c38cbfaa0699ad1e3f42a.jpg (960x949, 54.9K)

Why did you post both the F-35 and X-32?

It was an honest mistake. I had an HUEhueHue X-32 saved on hdd but not on mobile, so I wrote 'funny f35' in image search. They do look a little similar but thanks for pointing that out

Attached: tXf0qwg.png (1180x783 153.03 KB, 106.88K)

Salvini is absolutely crazy.
He is doing everything he promised he would and people love it!

This man personifies rebirth of Europe

Mille grazie Matteo!

Attached: c3479dc42902357450e9310dd5ff3ca6 (1)

buona fortuna Italiani
buona fortuna tutti agli europei
L'Europa non si arrende
Verso la vittoria

www.npr.org/2018/06/29/623926340/ascendent-italians-first-politician-vows-mass-deportations-and-challenges-eu?t=

Lockheeb Moneylaundertin*

Wew Lad

Attached: Assad-and-Putin.jpg (428x308 1.18 MB, 179.22K)

Everyone is saying fuck you to the US tech because the next gen stuff is garbage. No one can afford this

Good hopefully they burn down their American embassy next

Most NATO members don't carry their own weight.

Next gen stuff is definitely not garbage but, yeah, unless your America you just can't afford to buy more than many three.

Glorious BRRRRRRRRRRRRRT is better to buy anyway, yes? Unless I and America is retarded and does not sell them.

kick them da fuck out

Attached: 1-01257.jpg (1000x563, 561.55K)

shut it down!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 88.22K)

Italy has enough criminals already

Attached: 6b92d25d-b10d-4614-a148-9b4c73688f7d.jpg (970x582, 132.28K)

no more niggers

Attached: 8e1ae62f3236727ed8658b16a4d9c892.jpg (700x478, 64.97K)

It's so majestic, it's like a jet had sex with sea bass and this was the result.

Price is too high. There are better models for far less with less baggage elsewhere.

That's a north African, user. This is an Italian.

Attached: Mediterranean_race_Fischer_Lexikon.png (264x302, 124.31K)

When your costs mean essentially getting assreamed by monkeys for maintenance and delusional people thinking they have full rights to your use of said equipment while you’re not able to do it yourself, then the price isn’t just too high. You’re basically paying for other dudes to fuck your women at that point. Why have a woman if you’re just to sit there and watch some retarded nigger huff and puff all over her while you’re just sitting there with your dick in your hand?

Don’t be retarded.

my nigger

What a morale boost.

I doubt the ones they are selling are current spec which is just fucking unreal being able to hit multiple targets at once from a very long distance away. It's an interesting fighter in that in a head to head dogfight it would lose to the top Russian fighter at moment but from distance nothing can even get close to it to engage in a dogfight. No idea what the true range is but apparently it's ridiculous.

Unless the US secretly stockpiled all the tooling the OG brrrrrt isn't coming back unless they throw a shit-ton of money to rebuild it all. If they are going to do that they need to modernize the brrrt and not share it or offshore any of the parts.

It is garbage but only because the Marines are forcing them to conform with VTOL. Remove that crap and the plane would be decent. VTOL for a merine is fucking stupid as hell, what's the pilot going to do, land, get out, and start going pew with his sidearm? Can't hit your target with all the fucking automation while moving? Jump out of that fucking plane at 32k and call it a day and leave the flying to the chairforce.
The marines should stick to not thinking and just be happy with what they get. You can't use the fucking planes for troop transport and who the hell is landing a f35 in a corn field? Thank god the troop-mover drones are coming, maybe then they can start phasing out their primadonna pilots and concentrate on killing shit.

TOP!!KEK

NO MORE NIGGERS AND CIRO

Attached: L79SAzDa_400x400.jpg (224x224, 7.19K)

airforcetimes.com/news/your-air-force/2017/10/17/skyraider-2-the-air-force-may-bring-back-vietnam-style-combat-plane/
military.com/dodbuzz/2018/04/12/10-jeopardy-again-air-force-may-not-keep-all-warthogs-until-2030.html

It’s so it can act as a close quarters support platform. Attach rocket pods and some anti-armor weapons and launch it from a support op near where the fighting is actually occurring and you’ll see what it’s purpose is. That it will have interchangeable parts with the other variants keeps the costs down.

I am definitely moving the meals here are just settling well for me.

I never understood why they got rid of those. Their combat record and low cost compared to the jets of that caliber is disproportionately imbalanced. For a squadron of jets with similar capabilities you can almost maintain an entire wing of Skyraiders.

Their primary limitation was range, and ceiling. We don’t actually need the firepower of the Thunderbolt anymore. You can’t name a tank that we need a giant cannon for anymore. We have rockets that can take out a tank for far less than it costs to maintain such aircraft.

Cost effective and durable is the future of military arms. Anything else is just throwing money aware.

Yes, this is how I am choosing to spend my Sunday. Posting on topics I am interested in.

They didn't expect to have to go back into the sand and fight primitives. Jets are awesome but very expensive and were meant to counter the other superpowers because they had the resources to keep up with advancing tech. Our guided crap that can take out a towel head from hundreds of miles away costs more than a lot of the planes with dumb bombs so we're bringing them back because they finally realize we aren't getting rid of all the fucking rats without firebombing continents.
I agree, tanks and tank killers make no sense for us beyond our ability to stomp on another power. Sure keep tanks here for defensive measures, but we have no need for them elsewhere unless we're being the world police. The other countries need them because they share borders with other countries who have tanks and the ability to start land wars with them.
The a-10 would have been cheap to maintain if we didn't get rid of everything with the plans of phasing it out to fill kike pockets on other military shekel sinks. They took a beating and kept flying and are still more reliable than many modern planes with less service requirements between flights. As for the necessity of firepower, better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it. Plus, you can shoot other crap besides tanks with it. kek

I went to go into weapons design at one point. Turns out the sector is loaded with Jews, children of Masons, and Mormons. They all have the same thing in common. They behave spiritually Jewish. The moment they found out I actually understood weapons and military requirements they came after me like fucking locusts.

THAT'S SO ANTI-SEMITIC GOY!!! DON'T DO THAT IT'S LIKE ANNUDUH SHOAH!!!

Made me think of this tbh

twitter.com/ThielsChristian/status/958394358117658624

Attached: f35.png (634x327, 35.71K)

Attached: 4285572859.jpg (205x251, 81.36K)

How did they do that specifically?

Masoniggers, trumpniggers, dreidelniggers all getting BTFO.

In fact no one but the USA does.

Really makes you think.

No sane person would, we know the EU isn’t ran by sane people though.

Watch what happens next niggers.

And yet, they're the ones not paying up.
If you have a theory, put it out there. Cryptic one-liners don't really move the needle.

In their defense, they don't need a stealth fighter to intercept nigger boats. As for the EU threat, just don't pay the bills and nationalize (((their))) assets.

Come on, this thing barely flies and is certainly not invisible.

whatever it is, they don't need it

The F-35 is a running gag among engineers.
Hilarious.

The F-35 is a piece of shit.

We actually need more stylish small U-Boots like this.

Attached: Salvatore_Todaro_(S-526).jpg (2684x1592, 2.35M)

They don't need jets, they need boots on the ground to remove kebab. Maybe some boats to sink some shitskin carriers.

That's a really cute sub.

I still think the goofy looking banana plane is the real deal.
Looks like an actual multi-purpose tool that wasn't built for looks.

Attached: 1413325649720.jpg (255x209, 14.21K)

Fuck you guys.

go fuck yourself trumpcuck

The F35 was fucked from the beginning. The requirement to house a large internal fan for VTOL takeoff has caused the plane to have a non-optimal aerodynamic shape across all versions. The running costs are enormous and servicing it requires visits to special maintenance centers of which there are only half a dozen in the entire world. If you want to do something more than change the tires, you have to ship it to the shop. Guess how that will work out in war time? Its the cuck-plane that kills airforces from the inside.

Most companies are doing shit like this; make things require special tools to repair, or make it so damn difficult to repair or replace parts that the buy is dependent on the manufacturer. The next technological revolution will be modular simplicity. He who makes the strongest, easiest to instill, and most widely compatible components will reign.

iTALY DOESNT WANT THE F35, not because it is a piece of shit, but because of all the contractual rules and regulations that come with it. They would pretty much not be in control of the jets they bought, and the US could take them back at any little tiny breach of contract.

the f-35 is a damn good jet, and the tech on it is mindboggling.

youtube.com/watch?v=uZbqkxjAK8E

pretty good explenation from one of our "enemies"

So is a Tesla, but it makes a lousy refrigerator.

F-35 is a memejet, just like the BRRRRRT.

I kek'd

Attached: pottery.jpg (633x699, 58.01K)

Does anyone have a link or webm of a similar music video with a whole shit ton of punk bands on it from the 90's. basically it was the same shit, but in sweden and england. SKrewdriver was one of the bands on it.

Note that he actually got fired shortly after that. 8ch.net/k/res/571883.html#574563
Germany decided to buy Dassault planes instead…
8ch.net/k/res/575398.html

Dat BRRRRTTTT would make me shit my pants regardless of what side it'd be on.

So it's basically a stealth A-7??

Fun fact: Russian upgraded BMP-2 with Berezhok turret has better kill probability against A-10 than A-10 has against BMP-2. A-10 is only good against outdated AFVs such as Bradley and M1 Abram.

Attached: BMP-2 KWS mit Berezhok-Turm für Russland.png (1200x759, 1.06M)

Attached: boner.gif (444x272, 788.55K)

Literal outdated Soviet tech given by the Israelis. Only Moscow's version of the neocon Jew-loving boomer praises vehicles like that to be the ultimate in nazi killing, made of absolute Stalinium.

armyrecognition.com/weapons_defence_industry_military_technology_uk/berezhok_combat_turret_has_increased_the_firepower_of_bmp-2_ifv_infantry_fighting_vehicle_tass_11512163.html

The X-32? I have to agree.

The F-35 is a flying lemon

Wall Street Jews now make enough money brokering defense industry deals that the Kikes are able to pay themselves huge 'Christmas' bonus. Jews don't give a shit about Goy fighter pilots or soldiers.

However, now with Israel in the target cross-hairs of Russian aerospace technology like MiG and Sukhoi (superjet) warplanes, that Kike greed puts Zio-land in jeopardy.
It's delicious irony.

Attached: lemon flying F-35.jpg (600x377, 17.83K)

Israel wanted F-15SE instead. It's hilarious they got shoved the F-35 but you need to keep in mind that International jews>Israeli jews.
Yeah sure they all support Israel as long as it buys them pardon with their rabbis, but in the end international jews prefers shekels to defending their own kin.

Those useless planes do nothing but look pretty when they crash and burn.

hopefully they'll procure something of higher class

Attached: 1530786108100.jpg (1600x1065, 1.76M)

Everthing since the F-5 has been shite.