We are currently going through a great cleansing

Looking at the state of Western society, mostly the gays and transexuals, I realized that there is a lot of destructiveness in our DNA, and that up to the industrial revolution it was put up or die off.
But now the dying off is painted as glamorous lifestyle choice and those whit the liability and marching towards it. Maybe the world leaders were on to something when they agreed to this. Only logical population control method in this day and age outside of another great war.

Attached: Case in point.png (552x716 1.19 MB, 21.57K)

The population is "cleansed" only on the grounds of non-breeders not furthering their genes into the future. Meanwhile, there are virtually no limits to how many children breeders can actually have. This is taken advantage of by non-whites, who are replacing whites.
So what is the endgame here?
Look at South Africa, Brazil, Haiti, and anywhere else where whites became a minority.
Hell, look at the Egyptian empire, the Roman empire, India. Whites create civlizations, then civilizations turn into decadence, there is race mixing, and empires fall.

romans weren't white. whites indeed destroyed the roman empire

Fuck off nigger.

don't insult me you amercanised faggot. us suthern europeans aren't white.

Roman was a few years ago.

You aren't even european, kike.

no, we were never white. ever! your definition of white changed over the centuries to include us, but we were never white.
not that it matters, only cultureless nations of the new world care about race, because they're cultureless and don't have nothing to be proud of.
us southern europens have culture, have history, have national identity.

What?

OK Chaim.

You’re an idiot. I mean it, you’re really an idiot. You’re lack of historical knowledge is simply daunting. How do you come here and make such arguments?

The Indo-Aryans split up into groups when they committed to the mass migrations. One group went north and split into smaller groups. Some ending up in Japan, some staying on the steppes of Inner Mongolia. The largest of the Northern groups ended up in Northern Europe.

The Southern groups ended up in what we call Egypt now, which was an extension of the Babylonian Empire they built along with the Phonetian trading fleets. Those Phonetian trading fleets are where the original Italians came from. Black hair and blue eyes, which are both a Phonetian as well as Persian trait.

Now I glanced over a few thousand years of migratory patterns and cut to the chase to make my point. Italians that do not have Asiatic or African genetic material are descendants of the same Indo-Aryan tribes that the Germanics are. This would be presented generally with black, or dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. My favorite girl is a Phonetian looking princess. Gorgeous hair and eyes, nearly flawless in every way imaginable.

The Ginger genes weren’t very presented in the southern groups. They were dragged through Africa and ended up Iberia though. We see traces of the gingers there, but no where nearly as prevalent as in the north and people of Keltois stock.

Shut up admins. I will do what I want, not a fucking zero.

Nigger you're retarded

I’m betting this is the commie from a NATO nation

This is the white pill I cling to during these crazy times.

Whites will lose land, I see that as being inevitable. We will probably lose France, Canada and a couple others but anyone who cares about european culture, history and their heritage will be made cold hearted against POC during this time. In the space of 5 years I went from indifferent towards minorities to seeing them as NPC's that I have no empathy at all for. Like non whatsoever, fuck them.

I think a lot of people in the west will begin this process themselves as whites become more and more of a minority. The people that we care about are already white flighting on a national level. As things get worse I see it becoming international.

Call it cowardly but when so many whites are happy to be virtue signalling sheep, defending the invaders at any chance they get, race mixing with them or doing literally nothing to stop it, then I don't think their is any shame in leaving them to lie in the bed they have made for themselves. And boy will it be an uncomfortable bed, muslims fighting with blacks, blacks killing each other as they always do, meanwhile the white tax payers will be leaving and so will their skills and work ethic. Blacks will be forced to steal from the muslims or starve to death. Man imagine being the white mother of a mixed race child during that, that's the future I want for these cunts.

Red pilled whites will begin white flighting internationally and it will eventually lead to a country or state that is Red pilled and cold hearted against non whites and white traitors. Also being white and not bogged down by shitskins, it will be the HQ for all the good stuff like R&D, science and weapons programmes.

Racist police, judges, politicians, teachers, media and soldiers will create a new white society where all whites are welcome. Brother wars will become something we look back upon with frustration as whites solidify under one new nation or state.

TLDR : it's what's inside whites that makes them special, not what's around them. Wherever we go will inevitably become the greatest place on earth.

A new America where the first amendment will be : No Jew can live here, ever, under any circumstance.

I'll Just keep moving to whiter areas in the meantime. If you do the same we will eventually end up in the same place, It's inevitable.

Attached: IMG_1874.JPG (564x358, 88.75K)

OP is one of the few indubitably intelligent things per hour I see round here. Bump.

Fuck that segregationist mentality. There will come a time when white men will be willing to fight for their land again. Blood and Soil.

It's not a natural cleansing user, it's fabricated to make our men and potential bearer of children, women, sort themselves out from our genepool while creating an inside divide between sane people and degenerates that identifies with their perveted ways and thus will actively work against the normal people striving to kill off the jews and find freedom and securing the future again.

Don't be so fucking dumb as buying some sort of evolutionary theory bullshit on this. Look at where this degeneracy comes from, who is behind it and it should be pretty clear for you that there is other intentions behind it than just letting nature do what nature do.

tasty bait

It's interesting to consider the LGBQPwhatever movement as a population control method true or not, these people live destructive lifestyles and are unlikely to live their natural life spans or to procreate.
But if this is a population control method then why target the western population, why no the asian, or the african population which are more plentiful and also worth less in economic and voting terms.

Because they are set out to murder us and will do it with any way possible, without having to instigating in an actual direct physical genocide. That's 500-2000 families that will never exist because they brainwashed themselves out of being capable family-creators. It works like that as you get a positive reinforcement through your perveted way of having sex so that you get addicted to it to the point of simply ruining your identity. That's why they always seems so fucking insane and immediatly wrong, they are brainwashed with the strongest positive reinforcement there is, the ability to procreate.

It's not just a coincidence they have worked furiously on loosening on sexual values and morals since the 20th century.

WW II cleansed USA and Europe of all their warriors. As Adolf once said, war is bad because the most courageous lead the way and die first, leaving the cowards to reproduce.

not our land any more , just leave , leave it and leave them.

#walkaway #getout

we have to rebuild, we tried this ones a failure. Scrap the experiment and restart fresh.

This is a shop, right?

Attached: a50f739c22e48a62b4ed4569f6510caf45bf61b7d08056c3128cb6675643f3d3.png (960x791, 1.29M)

that looks like an ayy

Melonhead overseer of the group

Yeah Romans weren't white even though they made paintings of white people and the busts of the emperors look like busts of white people. You're a retard.

Attached: 1-bronze-bust-athens.jpg (460x450 67.3 KB, 36.44K)

It is just a tried and tested method for reducing a population for a takeover. Look at the downfall of any strong nation or empire and you get the seem pattern at the end, decadence, fat acceptance, trans, androgyny, gays, feminist driving a wedge between man and woman. The idea is to reduce numbers by stepping away from the traditional family with 2.4 children. The birth average of 2.4 keeps a population stable and in steady growth, thanks to the factors I have already listed that has dropped to 1.5 birth average in most western countries, meaning a massively shrinking population. All that is left to do is to bring in some invaders like muslims who are can have 2-3 wives and 10-12 children and within 3-4 generations they beccome the majority, and living in democracies we will lose control of the majority vote.

A birth average of 1.3 is considered a death spiral and pretty much impossible to recover from, and many white western countries are pretty much at that now. With a 2.4 average, the 2 covers the dying parents and the .4 is extra growth. With a 1.3 average, you are no longer replacing the dead and your population is practically halving with each new generation. imagine halving your population for 3 or 4 generations.

Either way we will get our land back.

Why would you want to wait it out as a monitory in a land of degenerates, race mixers and shitskins when you could just move to the ethno state and wait for these places to collapse under their own incompatance.

Work on maximising birth rates, new weapons and technology, whilst raising the future generations away from shitskins, proud of who they are, angry at what has been taken from them. Paying no taxes towards the invaders, not having your children held back by Tyrones classroom antics, not being forced the POZpill every lesson.

I don't get why you would want to needlessly sit and suffer the whole process of going through the motions, waiting for enough people to get angry as their chances of winning continually dwindle as opposed to making somewhere else rediculously strong, patiently waiting for the right moment to strike.

Instead of being tiny minorities in the corners of our country's with odds stacked against us, we could have an ever expanding base of red pilled whites that raise children to take back what is theirs.

You are retarded, romans were aryans and so were greeks, egyptians and indians, or at least the creators of those civilizations. There were indigenous populations with which they intermingled giving them their peculiarities.

You either learn to take orders from yourself or you will take them from others. Thats part of whats happening here, we have the tools to get rid of feeble minded people, wretches and dregs in a humane way, but there is no will to do this so others will do it for us and will be much worse for everyone else, but thats how things usually are. Many such as Nietzsche or Revilo Oliver have pointed out that christian morals may be one of the reasons we are here today with such a disgusting amount of "leftists" and "liberals" who consider themselves natural born losers and want to take everything down with them, but christianity cannot be the only reason, as many other civilizations have fallen before us. I would say race is the most important parameter in civilization longevity, a pure and healthy race means civilization goes on unless external factors wreck it.

Are you retarded? NATO was created by ex-nazis to fight Communism.

Be a fabulous faggot, POZ is trendy, Drag queens and HIV are all the rage. That sort of thing.
Don't have children, be an independent woman, do drugs, find your spirit, explore other humans (and let them use you as a cum dumpster) what could possibly go wrong?

kill yourself nigger

GTFO you cuck shill.
You would have us lose centuries of architecture, infrastrucure, art and culture for a bunch of sandniggers. You say it's not our land anymore? Just leave? How much of a cuck shill can you be? Your kind will be the first up against the wall.

The whites that survive this Kali Yuga will be the strongest race the planet has ever seen.

I don't get why your so eager to do it the old fashioned reconquista way ? things are completely different now, do you think we could reclaim our lost cities and towns without the architecture being severely damaged ?

And what culture would we be losing ? The culture of tolerance and white mans burden ?

Our current cultures being destroyed is one of the few good things that will come from all of this.

The only things I'd hate leaving behind is our old art and nuclear weapons.

I don't know why you're so eager for the race war to be some 300 shit when it could be War of the worlds with us controlling the machines.

(checked)
We will get the land back user, history is on our side in this regard.

The time for segregation has passed user. George Wallace was never elected president of the United States

It's because all non-whites are bisexual by nature. Only whites are truly heterosexual, which is why they are targeted the most by sodomite propaganda

Attached: e3d468ec09d105ad790a5b7a7a38ddadb55185c8eb6b07d306d9fa0a8eeb4c63.jpg (754x536 285.8 KB, 348.37K)