Making India white

So I've been looking into the history of eugenics and I came across this article:
qz.com/979007/rss-hindu-nationalists-are-trying-to-create-designer-babies-that-are-fair-strong-and-smart/

So in India there are people who want to engineer designer babies that are fairer, smarter and stronger. With the advent of new gene editing technologies can a white India be a reality? Indians have a crazy obsession with European features and the advent of designer babies would mean every Indian would want to have a blonde hair and blue eyed child. What does Zig Forums think of this?

Attached: white india.jpg (480x431, 12.11K)

India is fairly culturally compatible with Europe due to the Hindu/caste vestiges of Indoeuropean conquest (and later, Alexandrian and British contact).

High caste Indians are close to brown Europeans, and are fairly high IQ and easy to get along with. Dravidians are retarded and street shitters though.

If India cleanses itself, then I have no problem with India.

r1/b/rothers

Gene editing is going to be the salvation of the white race and India, South America, and much of the middle east chooses whiteness.

Kill yourself.

Attached: Pooliyuga comes.png (880x759, 1.07M)

They should just clear out massive areas of middle India, deporting the Dravidians to the south, and give free citizenship to whites.

Pajeet shills are always so obvious

Attached: bro.jpg (1024x743 585.17 KB, 145.79K)

You’ll want to read posts before replying to them.

Reminder Indo-Aryans are still Aryans and you cant question an Aryans whiteness unless they are visibly more swarthy than an Italian, Greek or Spaniard - all of which we know are white.

Attached: Poo-Aryan2.PNG (768x526 663.25 KB, 1014.01K)

Attached: jewtube-shooter-bunny2.jpeg (804x605 495.3 KB, 1.27M)

You will never be white.

Jokes on you white Jew, Im majority Irish and the rest is European.

Attached: jewtube-shooter-bunny.jpg (2447x3025, 1.69M)

Colombian here. This shit will happen in South America before India. We've had a racially based caste system since our countries were recently colonized by Iberians and there is not a single mestizo that would not design their babies to have handsome Southern European phenotypes. My aunt even got a Nordic sperm and egg donors due to her being infertile.

Anyways India is composed of 3 different groups, you got your Australoid tier niggers, your mongoloid asiatics and then the aryan whites - who exist in the North West section of the country. Those are your Khalistan rebels who Trudeau actually got caught up with funnily enough. They want to break away a white ethnostate based on their religion which is actually more oppressed in India than it is in Canada. Canada for example allows them to walk around with their Kirpan I think its called, their religious dagger on their waist. India doesnt.

Attached: Khalistan-Trudeau.PNG (714x414, 104.9K)

Not into Indians. What I am into, is getting our culture back and not seeing teens bopping around to rap lyrics they don’t actually understand.

British people dont want Poles taking over, no ones advocating indo-Aryans move in.

I buy Persians being White, not poo-in-the-loos.

When I say free citizenship to whites I ain't talking about shitskins with skin whitener.

Nobody's talking about that. The whole article is about nationalist pajeets in India using gene modification and Ayurvedic practices (and maybe even a little eugenics) to turn their offspring back into whites

Yep, that's not white, that's indian.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (500x624, 362.44K)

Why the fuck are you retards taking this (((thread))) seriously?
Why would we make India white and forsake white countries to continue turning into shitskins rather than save white countries?
This is a fucking D&C slide thread.

Now post a dark brown pajeet, just like kikes aren't white.
Anons filter and report ID: [81cafd]

Sage

Unless she brings me cash in hand, no babies from me.

are they genuinely high caste though? do they really belong there or are they outcasts masquerading as aryan?

Attached: india caste system.jpg (360x219, 30.56K)

Its the nigger tier ones who street shit.

Attached: india poo in the loo.png (1024x985, 958.8K)

Himmler wasnt in Tibet for nothing, shill.

I'm not even saying Indians are white what I am saying Indians should be whitened through eugenics and shit.

Hollow Earth fags already have a more plausible explanation for Tibet than you. Also you're a lying faggot, Himmler never personally visited Tibet, despite the expedition of Germans there. Germans loved climbing mountains, that is a well known fact as well.

That's their business not ours.